The Interviews - A Jake - Joyfully Story
Chapter 3: A New Life

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Life - Part of the Jake Joyfully thread! Assumes you have read that first. All she wanted to do was finish a Doctoral Thesis. She had a boyfriend and a decent life. But the process of discovery and research changed her forever. There is sex in this story... but it is not a sexy story and not a stroke story in any way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Ray

I am now living with Raymon's family. I share a bed with Raymon. I am treated as his wife. His mother took my birth control pills from me. Ray is nice and respectful to me, and fucks me three or four times a day. I have never had so much sex and am afraid that I will be pregnant within days. I have always liked having a cock in my pussy, so I am not complaining. While Ray is really young, he does have a man's cock and the more we work at it the better he gets. It's, sort of, flattering to have such a young boy, with his parent's permission, as my own fuck toy. As he is in school most days, I have plenty of time to ask all sorts of questions of the others in the house and to take oral histories.

Ray's mom, Alysa, other than taking my birth control pills away treats me like a younger sister. She is teaching me to cook Filipino food. Alysa's husband Henry is a sweet man. He apologized to me one day in the oddest way ... at the dinner table he said that I sure was pretty but that every bit of energy he had was drained on a nightly basis by Alysa and Samantha, Alysa's daughter. Samantha is fifteen. Henry married Alysa two and a half years ago. Ray is one year younger than Samantha. Samantha has been calling me 'Ate.' She is happy her brother has a wife now. She was feeling guilty before. She tells me that it is good that Ray will have mestizo children. There is one other child in the family. Her name is Jacqueline and she is three. It is clear that she is also mestizo. But I have been told she is neither Henry's nor is she Alysa's. I gather Samantha is the mother! The father is a mystery for now.

The issue of my position in the family as a permanent member comes up again one morning as we are cleaning up the breakfast dishes. I try to explain to Alysa and Samantha that I am only with them for as long as it takes to complete my study, but they laugh at me and say I will see.

Alysa tells me I have a lot to learn and that she and Samantha will teach me. I ask her what she means and she says: You want to understand our world and our choices? Yes?

I tell her I do.

Then she says: We will see that you learn what we learned.

But I do not come from your world. It's not possible.

We will show you that too. You will see. It will all become clear at the end. Tell me little sister, have you ever made love with a woman?

No. Never before you three' did me' at my place before we left.

Ah, OK...

At that point, Alysa says something in Cebuano to Samantha. Sammie acknowledges and pulls me to the shower in the master bedroom. She tells me to strip out of my clothing so that we can shower. I tell her I have already showered this morning, but she doesn't care and so into the shower we go. Sammie is soaping me up all over and that includes a soapy finger or two up my ass. While I am not given an enema, I am otherwise completely cleaned. While in the shower, Sammie takes a razor and shaves off all my pubic hair. She shaves my legs and underarms. As we get out of the shower she tells me to keep myself shaved like that at all times. She tells me I am to have a shaved pussy from now until I die.

When we come out of the bathroom, Alysa is there and she is also naked. Her pussy is shaved smooth, as is Sammie's pussy.

Come to my bed, Amber.

Sammie and I climb on the king and Alysa takes my hand.

Alysa: Rose taught all the mothers and daughters to accept and to love other women with real desire. Jake taught us that men are neither by nature, nor by God, designed to love just one woman. When women demand that, the woman puts a barrier up between the woman and her husband's ability to feel complete happiness. While not always, sometimes that wall leads to divorce. It always adds distance between husband and wife. A wife, who joyfully welcomes other women into her bed, will keep her husband, as he knows that she is special and will not risk losing her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.