The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 22: Head of the Class

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Head of the Class - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie winced at the double punishment of detention and the blonde bully-girl's wrath. Looking around, she saw with surprise that several girls had filed in already, each in identical school uniforms to hers, the black leashes hanging like neckties from the collars of their white rubber blouses. They were sitting with their backs straight upright, hands folded on their desks, watching the teacher intently.

The blonde rushed to her seat, casting curses at Marie as she went. Marie realized with dismay that the only available desk was the one right next to her. Stomach sinking, Marie swung carefully into her seat, conscious of the two holes beneath her rear. On the other side of the pole dividing her desk from the blonde's, Marie could faintly hear threats and mutterings.

The teacher's latex pencil skirt creaked as she rose to her full height. Standing behind the desk, she clapped a long cane into the palm of her hand, cracking loudly.

"Class!" She managed to bellow without shouting, projecting no-nonsense authority in a conversational volume, "Stand and recite the pledge of submission!"

As one girl, the entire class rose. Marie stumbled to her feet, standing next to her desk. Looking around, she saw that all the other girls in front of her stood with their heads bowed and their wrists together behind their backs. Some had their fingers woven together, while others balled their fists so that their knuckles touched. Some of the girls managed to bring their elbows close together, but most were simply thrusting their shoulders back.

Marie tried to copy this position, but found herself mumbling along to the pledge without knowing the words. Fortunately, the other girls' voices were loud enough that she could just move her lips and listen.

I pledge submission to my owner

and to the Agency that guides me.

I swear to obey

my Masters and Mistresses

completely and without hesitation.

I thank them for punishing my disobedience

and beg no mercy from their discipline.

I take no pleasure for myself,

the pleasure of those I serve my only goal.

These things I swear

by my life of eternal slavery.

As the girls all finished, Marie still mumbling "eternal slavery" under her breath, the teacher ordered all to be seated except Marie. Marie thought she could hear grunts from the row behind her, but ignored it as she wondered why she was required to remain standing.

"Class, you will notice that we have found a student to replace little Eliza. She is a brand new recruit, having signed only last week. Alas she has earned herself detention this afternoon, so the official student hazing will have to be delayed until tomorrow. With luck this will give you plenty of time to bring your favorite toys, so I expect an exemplary demonstration! Now sit, Marie!"

Stunned, Marie sank back into her desk. The teacher put on a pair of cat-eyed reading glasses and began to recite the lesson plan, covering the exercises that were assigned for the day. Marie couldn't concentrate on the announcements, however, because the blonde next to her was still muttering threats about the toys her Mistress would give her to bring to Marie's hazing.

The teacher was no slouch however, " ... finishing our workshop on--Slave Melody! Do you have something to share with the class?"

The blonde bully slipped effortlessly into a demure answer, "Slave Marie has not brought her textbook with her, and Slave Melody humbly offers hers to share."

"How magnanimous of you, Slave Melody. However had you been paying attention to the morning announcements instead of constantly running that tongue of yours, you would have heard that today is strictly laboratory exercises. Neither you nor Slave Marie need your texts today, and you were instructed on Friday to leave them at home. Spend an extra half hour's detention today and we'll see what we can do about your tongue, your ears, and your memory."

The class tittered as Melody's eyes flared with frustration. "As you command, Ma'am."

The labs for the day began with a demonstration of fellatio skills. With a flourish that drew gasps from the classroom, the teacher peeled a banana completely and caused it to disappear into her throat. Head tipped back like a sword swallower, she worked it up and down a little before producing it again unscathed. The girls oohed and aahed as she gave them a view of her neck muscles bulging around four whole kielbasa sausages, and Marie had to admit she was astonished by the show.

"Pound for pound," the teacher lectured, clearing her throat daintily, "fellatio has the greatest amount of muscle power under the slave's control. A skilled slave can manipulate her throat muscles to produce more ecstasy in her Master than even the most expert Kegel manipulations. Of course it is difficult to prolong this manipulation, which is why we still teach vaginal constriction exercises. But if you are required to bring a man off within a specified time limit you could do worse than a controlled deep-throating."

The demonstration over, the teacher resumed her stern tone. "Pair up and take a dildo set from the box on my desk."

Marie looked frantically around the room to find a partner other than Melody. Her heart beat fast as she caught the eye of a cute girl in stylish glasses and a blue wig. Sighing with relief at the other girl's nod, she stumbled over to her desk pair.

"Hi Marie! I'm Kusako." The girl, obviously a few years younger than Marie, stood up and curtseyed. As she did so, her cleanly-shaven pubis peeked out from under her lifted skirt. Marie smiled and thanked her, but did not return the gesture.

"Have a seat, and I'll go get the supplies!" Kusako chirped, and hopped off to the teacher's desk. Marie sat down and cast a glance over at her old desk. Melody was holding an acrylic dong in her hands like a cigar, and gossipping with another blonde girl. She caught Marie's glance and returned it with a smouldering scowl.

"Okay, here we go!" Kusako had returned with a padded roll of smallish dildos, from a thin silicone plug down to a heavy rubber inflatable. Each of them was tethered to the roll by a thin plastic cable, and they all had numbers. Next to the roll was an instructional card and a jar of flavored lubricant.

Marie looked at the ensemble, unsure, "So what do we do with all this?"

"Oh it's easy. We start off small and work our way up. I'm already at number five, so I'll probably start with a four just to be sure. But you'll have to start with the smallest even if you're an expert."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.