The Enslavement of Marie
Chapter 10: A Better Class of Catsuit

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Better Class of Catsuit - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie woke from her dreams thrashing on the rubber-clad mattress. She tugged at the cuffs above her head, and bent her knees up in an attempt to pull her feet free from the ankle-cuffs holding her to the bed frame. Her dreams had been so ferocious, so intense that she opened her eyes in an aroused fog.

Frustrated and horny, she rubbed her ass against the latex bedsheet, trying to bunch up enough to rub it against her swollen slit. She looked up into the mirror above the bed and watched her nipple and clit rings sparkle in the weak sunlight that shone through the cracks in the black velvet curtains adorning the large bay window.

She looked down, and saw a golden sunbeam cast across her right thigh, creeping slowly toward the center of her body. She leaned as far to the right as her bonds would allow, hoping that the sun's warmth would help push her over the edge. She grunted and moaned audibly, realizing that this was the first time in three days that she woke up ungagged.

A little struggling and a few minutes' wait soon had the sunbeam running right up her slit, the clitoral hood piercing dazzling red and silver in the morning light. She muttered exclamations of excitement as she felt the two nipple rings warm and glow in sympathetic reaction to their lower sibling.

As she gasped in pleasure, Marie saw the intricate patterns of red and white light play over the bound slavegirl reflected on the ceiling. She clearly saw the lettering on her collar glow red, and similar engravings glowing on her wrist and ankle cuffs. As the light show reached a fever pitch, it suddenly happened:

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Her cuffs snapped open, and her arms instantly swung down to rub her needy snatch. She curled up into a tight ball, the light show stopping suddenly, and masturbated herself to a screaming orgasm that had her toes curled so tightly that they pulled on the rubber sheet.

When she caught her breath, Marie rolled off the bed and stood up shakily. She inspected the cuffs carefully, but found no sign of the writing she thought she saw just before they had opened. She felt pleased, somehow, to have figured out that the cuffs were activated by her piercings. She had no idea how they had opened after her punishment, but was willing to accept that that had been a special event.

Rosy and glowing from the beginning of her day, she fixed herself a hearty breakfast and ate hungrily. It felt wonderful to truly chew her food again, and she savored the texture of the eggs against the roof of her mouth. She read the paper, lounged on the sofa in her clear rubber dressing gown, and watched a DVD. She enjoyed a morning all to herself, undirected by her unseen master or mistress.

After catching up on her e-mail, she began to tidy up. She mopped the rubber sheet on her bed and sprayed it with silicone lubricant to bring back its shine. She treated the rubber clothing she had worn over the past few days and hung it up in the closet, then cleaned out and treated the corset and chastity.

After she had scrubbed all the residue off of the gag and oiled all the harness straps, she opened the drawer to put it away. There, inside the pocket where the gag was to sit, was a card with two words written in the familiar calligraphy of her masters:

Good girl.

Marie stumbled back, her nipples and clitoris swelling with pleasure around their piercings. She fumbled to put the gag away, and ran into the bathroom to bring herself off.

Marie sat on the edge of the tub and pushed the rubber of her bathrobe down between her legs, pressing the stretchy material inside herself. With her other hand, she kneaded her breasts and twisted the rings inside her nipples. She brought herself up to a plateau of arousal, and felt herself just about to go over the edge.

"AAAAAAAUGH!" Marie doubled over in pain, her nipples and clitoris stinging with orgasm-blocking punishment. She caught her breath slowly and began to work herself back toward release, only to be stopped yet again by a stinging jolt.

Over time, she realized that she was meant to be kept in an aroused, yet frustrated state. Her heart sank as she began to understand that no amount of avoiding stimulation would make the pleasure stop, and no amount of masturbation would bring release before the punishment hit. Idly stroking and fidgeting, she bit her fist and tried to ignore the sensations.

Buzzed and excited, she decided it was a good time to get ready for the party. She started the shower running and left to retrieve the costume and its accessories. Returning with the box, she set it on the sink and hung her dressing gown on the hook.

She showered, toweled herself dry, and laid out the single-piece costume on the floor. Taking the tube of lubricant from the tub, she slathered her body with the slimy goo. Satisfied that she was sufficiently lubricated, she turned her attention to the catsuit.

Wrestling with the mass of rubber, she managed to unzip the back of it down to the tail. Wiping excess lube off on the inside, she gathered the left leg about the stiff built-in boot. She balanced as best she could on her right foot, and eased her pointed toes into the rubber paw.

She realized quite quickly that the built-in boot was made like a set of ponygirl hooves she once saw when browsing on-line. The arch of her foot was held en pointe by an internal spring-steel shank in order to resemble the lower segment of a cat's hindquarters, and her toes fit into the weighted platform section made up to look like the velveted pads of a cat's toes. She pulled the heavy supporting rubber up around her lower leg and left the upper latex portion bunched around her knee while she worked herself into the right foot.

Standing in the two hooflike paw-shoes, Marie struggled for balance while she worked the suit's legs up over her thighs. She slipped more than a few times, as the lubricant she had smeared over her ass cheeks made it impossible to lean against the porcelain tub for support. Finally, after much struggling, she found herself ready to bring it up around her hips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.