The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 7: Calling for Help

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Calling for Help - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie was again in the stone courtyard, her naked body on display for the nobles in attendance. This time she was standing, her ankles chained to rings in the paving stones set a few feet apart. Her wrists were cuffed and tethered by a chain to something high above her head.

The nobles murmured their approval and arousal as a rubber lash snapped at her taut body. The blows came from behind, and stung her arse, pussy, back, and breasts. She tried to moan, but the breath would not come out. Hanging her head, Marie felt the heavy scold's bridle that covered the lower half of her face, the bit pushing down on her tongue.

The blows stopped for a moment, and a heavy hand began to massage and caress her sensitive parts. The soothing manipulations caused her to relax some, and she looked up at the sedan chair. Its occupant was still hidden in shadow, but Marie could just make out that her legs were crossed. Yes, it seemed to be a woman, since the tip of a high-heeled platform boot poked out into the light just a little. Marie squinted, and the lash began to lay its biting kisses on her tortured body once more.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

At first Marie did not recognize the sound, but when she rolled over on the mattress to investigate its source, she quickly understood. Her shackles had snapped open. In a few seconds, she shook them off of her ankles and wrists, and sat up in the bed.

Freedom ... Choices! The endless punishment and pleasure of the previous evening had distorted her sense of time so severely that it took her several minutes of concentration and stretching to fully grasp that she was no longer bound and tortured. She had nearly forgotten how it felt to have options or control.

The possibilities ran through her mind. Would she just get dressed and walk out of the house? She looked to the mass of rubber and leather in her closet and remembered that her everyday wardrobe had vanished. Finally would she get that orgasm she had craved for all night? Marie squeezed her legs together and felt her abused clit throb slightly. She wasn't sure she could manage that at this point, although her need had not disappeared. Besides, she'd need to get out of the chastity corset first, and to do that she'd have to call Angie.

Marie growled in frustration around her gag, suddenly very aware of its filling presence at the back of her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. With a huge nasal sigh she lifted herself from the latex bed, almost chuckling at the odd "mmmmffffgggnnnn" sounds she made.

Her eyes fell on the strange note: "Suffer". She realized that she had fulfilled all her tasks to the letter, that one included. A tingling chill went down her spine as she realized how obediently she had submitted herself to the ordeal. She felt something in her gut that wasn't quite fear, wasn't quite anticipation, and had a strong glow of arousal.

Oh how she longed for that day in the hot tub Angie had suggested! Her poor nipples and clit ached for the soothing bath! Marie undid the straps of the head harness and spat the foul penis gag out. Or rather, tried to.

She pushed as hard as she could with her tongue until her lips felt torn and painful. Stepping over with her jelly-weak legs, she took a long look at herself in the mirror. The trainer straps hung down from her mouth like a bundle of bizarre black leather spaghetti. She looked terrible, a complete mess. During her struggles, the straps had welded themselves deep into her face and across her forehead. Her hair was sticky, sweaty. "Gosh," Marie thought to herself, "Good thing Angie did not see me like this." She brushed her hair the best she could and tried in vain to peel off the gag. When she had peeled enough of her lips skin to make it bleed at the middle of the lower lip, she finally gave up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.