The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 6: Punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Punishment - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie followed Angelica dumbly as they walked to lunch. The sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach was held in check only by the severe cinching of her chastity corset. She focused mostly on walking in her high heels, her eyes following the seams in the backs of Angelica's stockings as they sashayed before her.

The pair walked into a local Italian restaurant and were quickly seated in a dim two-person booth. Marie picked idly at her pasta while Angelica spoke. She knew her appetite would be diminished while she was wearing the corset, and reminded herself to take a vitamin when she got home.

"You did a great job during your time there, and you'll find a new job in no time. So you hit a slump at a bad time! You'll bounce back. I know you will!" Angelica cheered her on. Marie simply sighed and took a sip of the martini Angie bought her.

"You just need to get your confidence back. Are you still seeing that confidence therapist I recommended? He did a bang-up job helping me bring out my more aggressive side when I need it!"

"Yeah, yeah, I bought the DVDs and everything." Marie groaned, "I give it a try now and again, but my control over my life is weakening by the day. I thought I'd found my grasp this morning, but now this happened. It's as though the entire universe is conspiring to keep me off-balance." She tossed back the rest of her drink.

"Look, you just need to spend a day taking long soaking baths and enjoying yourself. Then go out and have some fun! Oh! I know just the thing!" Angie reached into her handbag and pulled out a printed party invitation. "Some friends of mine are throwing a Halloween party, and asked me to bring along a girlfriend. You'll meet a lot of new people, and maybe learn a thing or two about people you won't recognize until the midnight unmasking!"

Marie took the envelope, and opened it up to reveal a card listing the place and time, as well as the requirement for an identity-obscuring mask.

"Oh! That reminds me!" Marie looked up nervously as she folded the invitation into her briefcase. "I had a package sent to your place, thinking I could get it at work. When it comes, would you call me?"

Angelica's face changed subtly, her tone suddenly far more suspicious. "Um, what sort of package?"

"Just an envelope with some important items in it. It'll fit in your mailbox, so you don't need to sign for anything. It's just important that I get them back shortly after they arrive."

Angelica simply looked at her plate and wiped her mouth. She stood up and gave Marie a quick peck on the cheek.

"I've got to get back soon, since I've got a double workload now that you're gone. I'll look out for a package, but you have to work on your costume for the party! I'll see you there!"

Marie looked on, puzzled, as Angelica caught the server and paid with her card at the door. Sighing as much as she could in her tight corset, she picked up her things and headed home.

Marie stopped short as she entered her house. On the floor in the entryway was a smartly-wrapped package with a card slipped into the ribbon. She opened it to reveal a card lettered in the familiar bold calligraphy of her tormentor.

Enclosed you will find your Halloween costume. You will need to convince Angelica to return your keys before it will fit.

By the way, we did not appreciate you dismantling the corset and chastity before putting them on. Once you enter your bedroom, your punishment will begin.

Marie swallowed hard, noticing the use of the word "we". Was that the royal "we", or are there many people conspiring to abuse her? Her hands shook, and she felt her whole body tense every time she read the word "punishment" on the card.

Deciding that looking at the costume now would only disturb her further, Marie unstrapped and pulled off her shoes and began undressing as she walked toward the bathroom. Once she was down to the chastity corset, she stopped and sat on the edge of the tub. The corset was leather, and water would only cause it to warp and shrink. Damn! Why hadn't she thought of that? It looked like Angie's suggestion would have to mean sponge baths until she could unlock herself.

Shaking visibly, Marie tiptoed toward her bedroom, heart pounding. She nearly jumped when she saw an envelope taped to the door with the word "ORDERS" written on it. Marie whimpered as she opened the card and read her instructions.

You will obey to the letter, or the punishment will be dealt with double the intensity and triple the duration.

1. enter the bedroom and sit down at your makeup table

2. apply the substance in the white tube to your lips, spreading evenly

3. put on the trainer gag provided, ensuring that your lips meet up with the gasket

4. stand and walk to your bed

5. close the cuffs provided around your ankles, and likewise your wrists

6. wait for punishment to begin

7. suffer, slave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.