The Enslavement of Marie - Cover

The Enslavement of Marie

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Chapter 5: A Clever Form of Resistance

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Clever Form of Resistance - A young lady finds herself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of sexual slavery. As the kinky hidden world all around her reveals itself, she tries to discover who is behind her enslavement.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Marie was stunned when she finally put the five letters together. "Who would dare do this to me?" she wondered in horror. Fussing in the mirror, she consoled herself with the observation that the letters were only visible when one was looking really close. Marie also remembered that she still had two or three nice silk scarves that would hide it perfectly.

With a little edge -- like the feeling you have when a new but welcome acquaintance decides to leave your party early -- Marie quickly took off the rubber underwear and instantly missed the nubs pressing against her tits and crotch. She washed and went to bed naked -- feeling strangely naughty despite her previous bedtime attire-- and wrapped herself into her black satin bed sheets. She fell sound asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

In her dreams, she was naked in the courtyard again, chained to an iron ring in the center square. She felt the heavy steel links trail from the collar she knew that she herself had locked on. Looking up at the nobles before her, she swooned at their derisive glares and snide catcalls. In the center of the crowd sat their liege, again hidden in the shadow of the large sedan chair.

Marie squinted, the shifting gleam of polished latex making it difficult to focus on the imposing ruler's features. Slowly, yet firmly, a black-gloved hand pointed a long leather riding crop to the ground in front of Marie. Looking down, she saw that a silver tray rested in front of her knees. Reaching down, she picked up a pair of wicked-looking pliers from the platter.

She raised her head once more, only to see the crop inches from her face, pointing down at her bosom. In thrall, she brought the tool to her left breast and fitted it over the nipple. She felt the nobles pinching and squeezing her all over, leaving no flesh unprodded, and began to slowly squeeze the device she held.

When she woke up, Marie sensed that something was very wrong. She shifted a bit in her satin wrapping and suddenly felt a painful tug on her nipples. Aching, she dug herself out of the tangled sheets and discovered that she was wearing a pair of clover-style nipple clamps, connected with a short chain. She angrily pulled them off with one quick jerk and tossed them into a bedroom corner. Marie doubled over in pain as the blood suddenly returned to the tender flesh. As quickly as she could, Marie jumped up and put them back on, wailing in humiliation.

With eyes still wet, she got up to get ready for work. The rather small and elegant clamps decorated her nipples, and the chain jingled as she moved. She reached into a drawer to grab some underwear, only to find another change: the drawer was filled to the rim with the most unbelievable collection of gags. Dozens of them, all shapes, styles and colors. Playfully, she picked a penis gag mounted on a rectangle plate just bigger than her mouth and sucked it in, pressing the plate against her lips. Marie's loins warmed immediately, and her hand wandered down toward her pussy when she realized that she had to leave soon. She opened the next drawer -- to find a ridiculous collection of hoods, masks, blindfolds and several items she could not even identify.


Marie stepped back in shock, still massaging her sore nipples around the clamps. Someone was toying with her, she realized. She had been in a state of arousal and confusion for several days now, and everything that happened to her had been carefully timed and placed to throw her off guard.

Marie searched her room thoroughly now, determined to overcome the feeling of helplessness she felt. Whoever was doing this wanted to break her, and the only way to resist was to calm down and think things out. So far her tormentor had used humiliation and arousal to shake her. If she could just fight those two feelings, she could keep her wits about her and investigate.

Marie flipped through her closet, recognizing only about a third of what was inside as hers. She had no bras and no panties aside from the rubber pair she had taken off last night. All of the bustiers in the closet were half-cup, and all the blouses were tight and sheer and the skirts short and bouncy.

Finally she spotted a trunk in the back of the closet that had not been there before. Opening it revealed a leather-and-chrome corset and thong, with diagonal breast cups, shoulder straps and adjustable fasteners. Laying the items out on her bed, she saw that the thong had twin plugs and the bra cups had furry disks over the nipples. A little prying with a screwdriver popped the disks out, and the plugs unscrewed with little effort.

Satisfied that it could not tease her, Marie pulled the thong about her waist. She realized quickly that the metal buckles had round keyholes on them, like a bike lock. This was a chastity belt.

"Well well," Marie grinned to herself. "I could do with a few days of chastity now, so that I can focus on my work!" She snapped the belt closed and patted the chrome panel over her mound, then set the keys aside for a moment.

The corset was a complicated device, and Marie soon realized that she would need to cinch herself down by at least four inches before it would buckle closed. The front piece spooned in at the stomach, and the rear lacings were designed to cinch it just long enough that the hooks and clasps at the edges could fasten.

Marie held it to her front, and felt the chain of the nipple clamps press into her chest. Arousal, humiliation, and now pain, she realized.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.