Catfight

by Calx

Copyright© 2011 by Calx

Action/Adventure Story: A story about a pointless fight.

Tags: Fa/Fa   Horror  

Chapter 1

The ringing of the doorbell was persistent, accompanied by impatient knocking. Allison hurried down the stairs to open the door. Her little white poodle followed her close behind, barking incessantly.

A woman in her late twenties was standing outside. Her long black hair framed a face that was a bit broader than normal, but very beautiful nonetheless. Allison was struck by her eyes. They were green and had a mesmerizing effect. The only thing that these eyes now exuded was hate. Allison shrank back in instinctive fear.

"Stay away from my husband you dirty little bitch," the woman cried out.

Allison stepped back, realizing that this woman was Bobby's wife Laura.

"Do you hear me cunt?"

"I have nothing to talk to you about," Allison said and tried to close the door.

The woman wedged her foot between the door and the jamb and glared through the gap.

"Stay away from him or I will smash that pretty blond head of yours," she hissed.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" Allison replied boldly.

Laura pushed the door open and clawed at Allison's face. Allison cried out as she felt her cheek stinging painfully. The poodle started barking furiously.

"I will call the police," she said with trembling voice and retreated into the house.

"What are you going to tell them? Who is going to listen to you, little slut? " Laura said, stepping over the threshold.

Allison clenched her fists and felt a wave of anger rising inside her, blinding her common sense.

"He loves me. He wants to get divorce and marry me," she said.

Laura's eyes darkened, her arms dropped limply to her sides. It this moment, she looked like a robot whose power had been switched off.

"Get out of my house," Alison said loudly.

Laura turned, swaying on her high heeled boots. Then she looked over her shoulder and asked:

"You are lying, aren't you?"

"I don't want to talk to you. Get out!" Allison said, smiling maliciously.

Laura turned with surprising speed and slapped her face. Allison fell backwards, landing on her buttocks.

"You will pay for this," Laura said with eerie calmness.

She pinned the younger woman down, digging her nails into her throat. Allison's blue eyes bulged grotesquely. The poodle growled and tried to bite at Laura. She turned to the dog, then kicked it with the pointed toe of her boot. It retreated with pitiful whining.

Allison grabbed the opportunity and clawed at the hands that were squeezing her throat. She bent her knee, planted her foot on Laura's crotch and pushed with all her might. Laura fell on her back and cursed, gloating at the blond lock of hair she had managed to pluck.

Allison got up on her feet and ran toward the stairs, hobbling heavily because she had lost her right mule in the fight. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Laura had already stood up and was about to attack again. The vase that Allison threw at her hit her square in the forehead, then burst into small pieces. Laura staggered and dropped to her knees.

"I just wanted to talk to you ... but now..." Laura muttered and stiffly rose to her feet.

Allison kicked off her left mule and ran up the stairs. She was almost at the top when she heard a fitful panting behind her. Spinning around, she saw Laura grabbing at her ankles. Her kick missed Laura's nose by an inch. The sharp movement she made threw her off balance. She flailed her arms and fell heavily on top of Laura. The two women tumbled down the stairs, locked in a deadly embrace. Their terrified screams pierced the air.


Chapter 2

Laura's head was ringing. She wasn't sure if she had regained consciousness or just the dream looked more realistic. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried to chase the dizziness away. Then she realized that her cheek was resting comfortably on Allison's breasts. She lifted her head with a start and looked with disgust at the woman she hated so much. In this moment, Allison looked like an innocent sleeping child. Her chest heaved with uneven, anxious breaths which gave the impression that she was having a nightmare.

"You can't fool me, bitch," Laura said angrily.

There was no response so she pulled herself up on her elbows, starting to get up on her knees. The pain sank its jagged teeth into her lower legs and shot up her thighs. Laura wailed and dropped heavily on top of Allison, burying her face into her breasts once again. This time, their softness felt surprisingly soothing. The pain abated a little, but quickly renewed its severity as she looked back over her shoulder to see what was wrong with her legs. In fact, she only saw the back side of her left boot with its broken heel dangling to one side. Her eyes were drawn by the staircase that towered above them.

"All the way down the stairs!" Laura said to herself and started to cry bitterly.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Allison uttered.

Laura tried to turn on her side, but the pain pinned her down again.

"Please let me go!"

"Shut up! You are of no interest to me anymore," Laura hissed.

Allison writhed, attempting to free herself. Laura let out a painful scream and shuddered.

"Don't move! Please, don't move! My legs are broken," Laura pleaded pitifully.

The terror in Allison's eyes began slowly to recede. She blinked, took a deep breath and sighed. Then she felt Laura's cheek pressing against her breasts, and her tears moistening them. She lay still for a moment, feeling her nipples hardening.

"We can't stay that way forever. I have to pull myself out if I were to help you," Allison said with calm voice.

"Ok," Laura nodded and gritted her teeth as the pain intensified.

"Both your legs are broken, ha! Let us see what we can do. At first, I think you should apologize for your behavior," Allison said and lifted her head to look at Laura's legs.

"I need to go to a hospital," the injured woman said with subdued anger.

"Aha, so, is that the way you apologize?"

"I'm so sorry. I made a terrible mistake. Please, hurry!"

"Well, that's a bit better."

Allison arched her back, trying to pull her arms from behind her back. They felt sore and stiff which made the task more difficult. Laura started to moan with pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" Allison blurted angrily.

Laura whimpered and grew quiet. Allison managed to free her arms, then tried to heave herself up. Her arms refused to obey her. They felt distant, as if detached from her body. And then, a horrible pain flashed through her shoulders. Allison dropped back, feeling weak and dizzy. She was able to focus her eyes enough to see that her arms were twisted unnaturally.

"Oh my God!" she gasped and paled.

Laura stared at her uncomprehendingly, still trying to cope with her own suffering.

"Are you hurt too," Laura asked.

"I can't move my arms. Oh my God, what's wrong with my arms!" Allison uttered and her eyes turned upwards. Then her body started to shake violently.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.