Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings - Cover

Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 7: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Friday - Is sperm really a miracle drug? Can it make young teenage girls smarter if it's orally administered to them? What's the best age to do it? How much sperm is the right amount? Is it better to get sperm from a close relative to ensure acceptance by the recipient? Read all about it in this EARTH DAY story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Do you really think your father put his stuff in the meringue last night?" It was twelve fifteen and we'd just sat down at a table in the cafeteria.

"What stuff?" I asked as I started to pull items out of my lunch bag. Daddy, who hadn't ejaculated during the night, had simply given me a little plastic container full of frozen sperm to give to Nikki for her lunch. It was in one of those containers that fast food restaurants use for mayonnaise. The contents had melted nicely during the morning.

"What is that?" she demanded when I removed the top and exposed the contents.

"Sperm Sucre," I answered with a French accent. Dad had sprinkled a teaspoon of brown sugar into one full ejaculation before he'd put it in the freezer.

"I'm not eating it!"

I ignored her as I dipped a teaspoon into the mix. It looked yummy! So I slipped that first spoonful into my mouth.

"That's mine," Nikki protested.

"I brought one for each of us," I answered as I dipped my hand back into my lunch bag. Nikki's, as it soon became apparent, didn't have any brown sugar in it; instead dad had dropped in five or six brightly colored smarties!

Oh you are so funny dad!

After we'd swallowed our brain food I gave Nikki her marching orders for the next day. "I want you at our house at nine sharp," I ordered. "Showered and coifed and perfumed and..."

"Why would I do that? It's Earth Day for crying out loud! We clean up lakes ... or weed infested abandoned lots ... or plant trees."

I shook my head. "We're doing it differently this year. We're going to be Earth Daying our own house for once. We're going to recreate the Garden of Eden in our own backyard."

"Yeah right! And who's going to be Adam and Eve?"

"Well there's only one male available."

"Your father?"

"You see, the sperm is working, you are getting smarter every day," I exclaimed sarcastically. "And since I'm his daughter I can't be Eve. Which leaves--"

"Actually you could be," my friend corrected. "Wasn't Eve made from a part of Adam? And which of the two of us was made by your father?"

Okay, maybe she did have a point. Certainly, when you think about it, a clone is far closer genetically that a daughter. And they were able to start the whole human race!

But I wasn't letting her off the hook that easily. "After daddy's given you your first lactation lesson tomorrow morning he's going to make love to you. And I don't want to hear another word of argument from you," I added as I stood up from the table and started to walk away.

"What are we really doing tomorrow Ems?" were the last words I heard. She was going to get cocked I thought ruefully, something I was sure daddy would never do to me.


I visited dad's bedroom that night. He didn't say a word when I walked into his room naked. Both of his bedside lamps were on. I pulled the sheet off his body. He was also naked. His cock, not fully erect, still looked huge as it rested on his thigh.

"I told Nikki today that you were going to make love to her tomorrow to celebrate Earth Day," I told dad as I sat down on his bed. "That she'd have to do it since I can't."

"And what did she say to that?" my father asked. I couldn't stop my eyes from bouncing back and forth between his face and his penis. A penis that was rapidly hardening.

"She said there is no way she's going to let you milk her?"

"Did she? Well I guess she won't be able to go to Europe with us this summer then."

"Europe!" There had been absolutely no talk of a summer vacation in Europe between us that spring. "Who's going to Europe?"

"Well, your father has arranged to be out of the office between July 4th and August 20th and he thought that maybe his daughter would like to see Rome ... and Barcelona ... and Berlin ... and London ... and Paris--"

I simply leapt upon him! Buried his body under mine. Captured his lips and then filled his mouth with my tongue. "Oh my gawd! Really?" I finally asked as I sat up astride him with a grin spreading from one side of my face to the other.

"Well I can only go if I'm pretty sure there's going to be a steady supply of fresh American milk."

I started to giggle. Then I leaned over and pushed my left breast into his waiting mouth. Daddy started to suck. "I'll do anything you want daddy," I whispered in his ear as his hands cupped my two breasts. "Like we did the last three nights. Even my bum," I lured.

"Your bum?" he mumbled through my nipple. His hands slid down my back and onto the roundness of my ass.

"I'm still a virgin there," I said, then felt his thumb slide down my anal crack. A second later a finger pushed against my anus.

"And you'll have Nikki for the other thing," I promised.

"The other thing?" he asked as his finger slid down past my anus and then softly moved up my other slit.

"Yes, there," I groaned as his finger found my clitoris. "For your cock. It'll be Nikki's job." It was now lying huge between our stomachs.

He grasped my bum in both hands and slowly pulled my body up his, making me feel every inch of his hardness until the shaft of his penis was almost wedged into my opening. "And beautiful little Emily wants to go the whole summer without any cock?"

"There's those other things we can do," I said while knowing what I really wanted. Daddy read my mind! A second later he'd rolled me onto my back and was kneeling between my legs. His cockhead, leaking precum, was poised inches from my sex.

"We can't ... Daaaaaaaaddy ... oooooooooohhhh my gaaaaawd," I squealed. Looking down I could see that his cockhead had disappeared inside me. "Pleeeeeeease..." I moaned. The please, started as a request for him to stop had turned instead into a needy demand for more before the word had escaped my lips.

And then, in one long, hard, continuous plunge my father split me in two. Well that's how it felt for about three seconds before something else happened. My vagina somehow transformed itself into a perfect welcoming sleeve. All its life it had been waiting for the perfect key to unlock it.

And daddy's key magically opened it. I'd thought that the feelings I'd felt the night before would never be matched again. The orgasm I'd had the evening before had been so mind shattering that I'd actually thought in class that day that my father's tongue precluded the need for me ever needing a man's penis inside me again. I'd thought that I could live quite happily as long as my father serviced me with his mouth.

I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG!

It wasn't just the size of his penis. Nor the fact that I loved him in a way that I'd never felt for any previous boyfriend. Nor that he turned out to be an extraordinarily talented and experienced lover. Yes all those things were important. But it was that something indefinable, almost mystical that tipped me over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.