Sarah
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being celibate for a long time, a single mother finds what she has been missing out on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   DomSub   Water Sports  

Sarah glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table and silently moaned. "Why do I bother setting this thing?" she moaned to herself. "I'm always awake before it goes off."

She lay still for several minutes letting the events of last night filter through her mind. Had she really made love to another woman, to Janet? She turned her head and looked at the sleeping woman next to her and took in the sight of Janet's bare back. The covers were across her waist, hiding her bottom and legs.

The guilt feelings she was having faded to the back of her mind as she remembered the wonderful feelings her friend and business partner had given her. She very carefully rolled on her side and placed her fingers lightly on Janet's warm skin. She trailed them down her sides and stopped on her hip.

"What's wrong with me?" she asked herself. "I am not a lesbian, am I?"

She slid her hand down and caressed Janet's firm bottom. Sarah knew that following the birth of Janet's daughter, she had joined a gym and worked out three times a week. She traced her finger down the groove between her lover's cheeks and squeezed the top of her thigh.

"If you keep that up, we may not make it to the seminar," Janet quietly said.

Sarah slid closer and pressed her breasts against Janet's back. Her hand came around and started rubbing her tummy and then moved up to the breasts had she admired the night before.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Sarah said, as she kissed Janet's shoulder.

"You didn't. I've been awake for awhile," Janet said, rolling on her back and looking at Sarah's smiling face.

"We have an hour before the alarm goes off," Sarah said, lowering her mouth to Janet's exposed nipple.

Janet played with Sarah's hair as she felt her friend's tongue swirling around her hardening nipple. She could not stop the moan of pleasure when Sarah sucked it into her mouth and slid her hand down her tummy to the junctions between her legs. It was just starting to feel really good when Sarah laid her head on her breast and took her hand away from her pussy.

"Jan?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Am I a lesbian?" she asked. "You said last night that you think I like girls."

Janet remained quiet for several moments thinking of how she should answer her friend. "I think you do like women but that does not make you a lesbian," she finally said softly.

"I ... I have never told anyone this before," Sarah started, not moving from Janet's breasts. "I have often fantasized about being with another woman. Men too."

"Sarah?" Janet said, indicating they should sit up. "Are you okay with what happened?"

"I laid awake thinking about it for a long time. The church says it's wrong. My parents say it's wrong. I thought it was wrong. How can something that feels so right be so wrong?"

"I had the same thoughts the first time I was with another woman. I was feeling so guilty that I went and talked to someone I trusted a lot."

"What did he tell you?" Sarah asked.

Janet grinned sweetly at her friend. "SHE told me that maybe the church didn't have all the answers."

"I see."

"You need some time to think about this. Last night was fun and I would love to do it again with you. But I don't want to lose you as a friend and I don't want to pressure you into something you're not ready for."

Sarah looked Janet in the eye as tears started to form in hers. "Thank you."

Janet reached her arms out and pulled Sarah in for a hug. She felt her friend's naked breasts pressing against her own and thought again how much she wanted to ravage this innocent woman. "Take your time, girl. Take your time," she thought to herself.


The morning went slowly. The tax codes that the speaker was discussing were codes that had already been published. Janet and Sarah made notes as to how to apply these changes but otherwise were very bored. Lunchtime finally arrived and most attendees left in search of local restaurants. Janet and Sarah went to their room, neither one of them very hungry.

"Was that not the most boring morning you have spent in your life?" Janet asked, as she fell backwards on her bed.

"I was about to leave when that man announced the lunch break," Sarah said, sitting on the edge of her own bed.

"Did you hear any of it?" Janet asked her.

"Some. My mind was on other things."

"So was mine," Janet said, turning her head toward Sarah so she could see her evil grin.

Without a word, Sarah got to her feet and stepped to where Janet was laying. She leaned forward and put her hands on the reclined woman's knees and pushed her skirt up her well toned legs. She had watched her get dressed and knew that Janet was not wearing any panties.

"Sarah?"

"Don't say anything," Sarah whispered, as she lowered herself to her knees. She put her hands on the inside of Janet's legs and gently pushed, causing her skirt to rise further up her legs. She took a couple of deep breaths as she slid her hands up the inside of her lover's thighs. "I thought about this all morning and decided that if I was going to make a wise decision, I needed to do for you what you did for me."

Sarah lowered her head and kissed Janet's legs. First one leg then the other. With each kiss, she got a little closer to her goal. She saw Janet's fingers gathering the material of her skirt and pulling it above her waist. She raised her head just enough to look directly at the wet open vagina in front of her and brought her hands to Janet's folds, pulling them apart as she lowered her face and ran her tongue up the wet, gooey slit.

"Oh God, Sarah," Janet moaned in a ragged voice. "You don't know how long I've wanted you to do that."

Sarah didn't respond vocally but she did respond by giving the pussy several more long, slow passes with her tongue. She remembered tasting Janet's juices on her fingers and how excited it made her. Now tasting her juices from the source was starting fires deep within her soul.

"Yes, baby. Oh god, yes!" Janet moaned and pushed her pussy tighter against the inexperienced tongue of her new lover.

Any doubt that Sarah had that this was wrong, quickly vanished as her tongue went deep into the canal of Janet's womanhood. She could feel the juices as they smeared across her lips, her chin and even her nose. She heard the moans of pleasure that Janet was making and this drove her on.

"Yesssssssssss," Janet hissed, as she grabbed Sarah's head and pulled her tight against her pussy. The orgasm that flooded through her was big and powerful and seemed to last forever. Finally, her body relaxed, her ass lay on the mattress and her arms fell to her sides.

Sarah sat back on her feet and kept her hands on Janet's thighs. She could not believe how much that affected her own horniness until she felt her wet panties clinging to her pussy. She got to her feet, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled the soiled panties off her legs and kicked them away.

"Lay down, baby," Janet told her lover and then picked up Sarah's toy that was on the bedside table. "My turn to pleasure you."

Janet lay next to Sarah and rubbed her thighs as she lowered her face and licked her juices off her chin. She pressed her lips tight against Sarah's and was not surprised when Sarah opened her mouth and allowed Janet's tongue to explore inside. Without taking her mouth off Sarah's, she twisted the bottom of the toy and heard the familiar buzz.

Sarah heard the buzz as well and spread her legs further apart. She felt Janet run the vibrator through her open slit and arched her back when the toy made contact with her clit. She couldn't help moaning into Janet's mouth.

"Tell me," Janet said, taking her mouth away from Sarah's. "Whom do you fantasize about?"

"I ... uh..." Sarah found it hard to concentrate with the sensations that were flooding through her pussy. Her mind immediately went to her last fantasy and she felt her pussy spasm.

"Who were you thinking of?" Janet asked, taking the vibrator away.

"It was..." Sarah looked up into Janet's lust filled eyes, "you."

Janet placed the toy against Sarah's clit again and asked, "How long have you been fantasizing about me?"

"Al ... almost as long as I've ... known ... you," Sarah said between gasps of pleasure.

Janet lowered her mouth and kissed Sarah's mouth again. "I think that's so fucking sexy."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Do you like it when I talk dirty?" Janet asked.

"Yes, oh, yes."

"Who else did fantasize about fucking?"

"Just guys," Sarah told her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, guys and girls? Together?"

"Sometimes," Sarah sighed, as Janet slid the toy down her slit and almost inside her opening.

"I bet I can tell you one guy that fantasizes about you," Janet said, as she kissed Sarah's ear and wiggled the toy around.

"Who?" Sarah was close to cumming. She had almost come two times now and every time Janet pulled the toy away, denying her the pleasure.

"Well, I know for a fact that Joshua would love to fuck you."

"With his big cock?" Sarah said, going with the thought of Janet's husband between her outstretched legs, pistoning his manhood in and out of her.

"Annnnnddddddd," Janet teased. "I'll be willing to bet that at least one other guy has had a wet dream or two about you."

"Who? Please tell me who?" Sarah pleaded.

"Sam. Your fourteen-year-old son."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Sarah moaned, as Janet let the orgasm that had been building to finally make its great escape.

"Yes, cum. Cum for your son."

"Sammmmmmmm," Sarah moaned again, as a fresh wave of orgasmic bliss filled her body.

Janet put the toy aside and let Sarah relax. Her hand came up to fondle her lover's breasts as she kissed her ear, cheek and nose. "You would let him, wouldn't you?"

Sarah opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Janet. Then she nodded her head yes.


The afternoon session was just as boring as the morning. Janet commented to Sarah that she didn't think half the people that were in attendance that morning had come back and suggested they do the same. They made it to the afternoon break before they could not stand any more.

Instead of going to their room, the ladies decided to go to an outlet mall that was fifteen minutes away. Nothing relieved boredom like shopping did. They bought several blouses, skirts, and dress slacks for the office. Then they moved on to a shoe store where Sarah did not find anything she liked but Janet bought a cute pair of flats.

"Want to get a bite to eat or head back to the hotel?" Janet asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.