Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mike was worried about what he had done with Geraldine, palming her off on another employer just to avoid risk to his own career. He was selfishly concerned about what would happen to him if he was caught playing sexy games in his office, or down in the basement, with a girl less than half his age. He couldn't take the risk, so he sent her away. She continued to live with him, but now she worked for someone else. He knew she still didn't really understand why he had rejected her in this way.

He knew that Geraldine needed excitement in her life, and if it wasn't provided for her then she would almost certainly go back to generating it herself. In the past she had done that by stealing from her assorted employers, and he had instead excited her with spankings and other erotic acts in the office. But he couldn't expect her to go back to being just a secretary after the weeks in which she had been flaunting herself in his office and going to the basement in the evening for spankings. When he told her the sexy stuff at work had to stop, she was devastated but he left her no option. He found her a job with a real estate agent.

But now he was concerned that he hadn't warned her new employer about her, and Mike was worried what the man, David Evans, might do if he caught her stealing. She might start taking things from houses she was showing to the public, and that could easily see her in prison and David's business in serious trouble. What to do?

He was arranging with his three friends for them to visit her at home for sex, but he wasn't at all sure that would be enough to keep her sexually satisfied. They were all, like Mike, middle aged and limited in their ability to excite a girl Geraldine's age with straight sex. Anyway they were all married and couldn't visit her more than once a week, and Mike knew only too well from the few months he had known her that Geraldine would like it several times a day.

But also Geraldine needed more that just straight sex to keep her excited. Mike had captured her interest with kinky sex, especially spanking bondage and humiliation, but his friends just could not dominate the energetic and intelligent girl. Although they enjoyed watching Mike humiliate and punish her, none had shown any aptitude for doing such things themselves. Anyway Mike was never going to let other men see his basement dungeon, where most of Geraldine's kinky sex took place!

Geraldine was thinking much the same. She loved her new job in the real estate company, and was increasingly trusted to go show houses on her own. She liked meeting people, and sometimes flirted quite outrageously with male clients looking around the house, deliberately letting them see that she was wearing stockings and suspenders as she led the way upstairs, or letting them look down her cleavage as she bent to show features of the kitchen. But she knew she couldn't go too far because of the danger to David's company if anyone complained about her.

While she was still working for Mike, she had enjoyed being sent home from work to fuck one of Mike's friends. Since moving to work for David, she now received such instructions over the phone, and it really turned her on as Mike described what she must do. She never dared to write the instructions down in case one of the office staff saw what she was writing, so she had to memorise what Mike said. That was deliciously humiliating, having then to go to David and ask if she could have an hour off to visit her "elderly relative", knowing that her agreement with David was that he got to spank her after such unplanned time off work.

Then she had to drive home still trying to remember the precise instructions Mike had given her about what to wear, when to be ready, and how to be waiting for her next visitor.

Usually she was required to greet the man naked or in sexy underwear, let him in, and show him up to the bedroom, pretty conventional. But sometimes her instructions were to wait for him stretched out naked on the bed, listening for sounds of him letting himself in and hunting for her. None of the visitors had a front door key so she always had to unlock the front door before adopting whatever position was required, leaving the door unlocked. She found such times wildly exciting, especially if she had to put a blindfold on, or handcuffs, and wait with no idea who had entered the house and who was now fucking her.

At night in bed with Mike, she would tell him about those visits, and always let him know the things that she most enjoyed being made to do for them.

One special favourite was having to dress in a long skirt with petticoats, then having to wait for her visitor standing with feet wide apart just inside the unlocked front door of the house, holding her skirts right up to show her panties, garter belt, and stockings! It was especially exciting doing that blindfolded! Sometimes the visitor would come in, tug down her panties, and fuck her as she stood there, then leave, saying only "stay" as he walked out! She knew that meant someone else would be coming and she had to stay with skirt raised and panties where the first man had left them, feeling his semen running from her, and trying to tell whether the man had shut the front door when he left.

When she heard the front door opening she liked to fantasise that it was a burglar, or a group of burglars! It was after she told Mike about that particular fantasy that he came up with a plan to add some excitement to her working life as a real estate salesperson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.