Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Geraldine's pulse was racing as she watched David Evans climbing out of his car. As she opened her own car door and stepped out onto the street, tugging her skirt down and flicking her hair and walking towards him, she could feel her face flushing. She was about to allow herself to be spanked by this man who she had only just met. Her future boss, if she was lucky! He smiled, and showed her the keys to the house, and said, "So, Geraldine, you want to be an estate agent?"

"Yes Sir," she replied politely, knowing he had earlier invited her to call him David, but not daring to do so now that he was about to spank her bum! She really never felt comfortable calling older men by their first names, but it would be impossible to do so knowing that any moment she would be bending over his lap with her bottom bare! Would he spank her immediately they were inside, or what? Would he tell her what to do, or expect her to lead?

He invited her to go ahead of him, past the 'For Sale' sign on the front lawn, up the drive to the house. Standing at the front door, using his key, he opened the door and waved her in before him. Stepping inside, she turned to him for instructions. "Let's go take a walk around the house and I will show you the sort of things you need to tell buyers."

He seemed very business-like and professional, and as she walked in to the living room she wondered if he had decided not to spank her after all! Maybe he was seriously testing her ability to do the job she had applied for, maybe thinking it would be unfair to spank her and then tell her she didn't have the job? He pointed out desirable features of the room, then led her through the dining room to the kitchen, talking professionally about the house all the time.

Her mind really wasn't much focused as she walked with him around the ground floor of the house and back to the hall, where Mr Evans invited her to lead the way upstairs. He followed quite close behind her, and when she reached the top, with him still several steps below, he said softly, "Yes my dear that skirt is definitely too short."

She turned to him to see if he was angry, but to her relief he was grinning. As he walked up the last few steps, she said, "Sorry sir, I won't wear it again, not to work."

"Sadly I must insist on that, yes. But whatever skirt you wear do please wear the stockings, I love to know a girl is wearing stockings and suspenders."

"Even when you can't see them?"

"Absolutely."

"Then I promise I will wear them to work every day."

"Lovely. Are you wearing a garter belt, or a corset?"

"Garter belt, sir. Want to see?"

She tugged the hem of her skirt up to above her waist.

"Beautiful. So, do you still want the job?"

"Yes sir. Do you still want to spank me?"

"More than anything in the world."

The house was unfurnished, the rooms empty. She had been hoping to find a nice sofa or a bed. She could bend over the sofa or the edge of the bed for the spanking, but was ready to have sex with him if he wanted, and for that she wanted a bed. But it looked as though for that to happen they would have to do it on the carpet, probably in doggie position, and she wondered if her stockings would survive. Still, she wasn't going back to his office after this, she could go home and get new stockings before going back to Mike. But first she had to find a comfortable place to be spanked. She thought back over what she had seen of the house, and remembered last Wednesday with Frank, and decided the bathroom was the best place for Mr Evans too. He could sit on the edge of the bath, or on the toilet with the seat down like Frank had done.

Realising that Mr Evans was reluctant to ask, and certainly not confident enough to demand, she took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom, put the toilet seat down for him, and said, "Why don't you sit here, Mr Evans?"

He did, and looked up at her nervously but eagerly. She lifted her skirt up to her waist, and thumbed her panties down to mid thigh.

"Um, sir, to be very honest I'm quite wet, you might get your trousers um stained, why don't you take them off?"

He stood, she could see he was flushed now, hands trembling as he fumbled with his belt and fly, and dropped his trousers around his feet, then sat down again, his erect cock tenting his underpants.

"That looks silly. Take them off too."

He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, then stood up enough to slide his underpants down his thighs, having to lift the waist band over his erection, and sat again, his very nice prick sticking up hard against his portly tummy. Susan bent and slid his underpants further down, so they too were about his ankles. Then she stepped close and knelt on the floor beside him then slowly lowered herself over his lap. "Please, hold my skirt up while I get into position."

His hands held her skirt up as high as he could get it, while she dropped her upper body onto his bare thighs and slid further over so he could see her ass. She pressed herself against him so his cock was against her bare thigh, between it and his belly. Mr Evans made no move to touch her, just sat there watching and enjoying what she was doing. When she was comfortable, she said softly, "When you are ready, sir."

For several minutes, Mr Evans patted her bum gently, it was pleasant but not what she needed, and she was sure it wasn't what he wanted to do. "Harder, sir." She was lying flat over his thighs, and maybe he thought she might slip off, because his left hand came up over her back, over her blouse and the raised skirt, pinning her against him.

Suddenly she told him to stop, and she stood up, and looked down at him, he was open mouthed, obviously deeply disappointed. "No, don't worry, we haven't finished, not by a long way. I want more, but let me just do this first."

He watched in amazement as she removed her blouse, dropped her skirt and stepped out of it, and then unclipped her bra, and threw it aside. Then she slipped back down over his lap, only right over it now, no longer kneeling on the floor but sliding right forward so her breasts were now hanging down the side of his left thigh, her ass right up in the air.

She wasn't sure whether to leave his cock against his belly, or to bend it down under her. She decided on that option, and lifted her hips up and gently twisted the shaft down with her left hand, as she lowered herself again. Then she put both hands on the floor and wriggled her body further forward so her bum was her highest bit, by which time his cock head was touching her labia. She wriggled some more, wanting to have it touching her clit before the spanking began. In this position her face was almost on the cold tiles, and looking up under his left thigh she could see his cock nudging into her crotch.

"Okay, go on sir please, but harder."

As he spanked her, she imagined the owners coming home and hearing the sounds upstairs, and walking up to see what was going on, walking in and seeing only her ass and thighs. What a view! Thinking of them, she moved her feet apart. But no, the house was empty, no owners would be coming home today. He brought his left hand down under her breasts and cupped one of them, and she sighed to show she liked it, and he responded by playing with her nipples as he spanked.

She kept urging him on, "That's it, sir, yes oh god yes, you can do it harder than that if you want, sir."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.