Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Geraldine had been told the correct etiquette for a maid showing visitors out of her Master's house. She had to open the front door and stand holding it, curtsey as the man approached, and say, "Goodnight Mr Fredericks," or whatever the man's name was, as he walked past. The trouble was that she couldn't remember the surnames of any of the three men she had to show out, and knew better than to use their first names! So although she curtseyed prettily, all she could say was, "Goodnight, Sir." Three times she said it, and three times her Master glared at her.

As the door closed behind the last departing visitor, she turned toward him nervously, and he snapped, "You have just sucked their cocks, and one of them fucked you, yet you don't even know their names? What a slut!"

Geraldine cringed, fearing he meant it. "Sorry Master I just got confused."

"You really don't remember the men's names? The men you just had sex with?"

"Um Mr Snell, Mr Wright, um I ah don't remember the other man's name, Burk or something, but anyway I wasn't sure which was which as they left, so I thought it safer just to say Sir."

"Yet you had sucked their cocks just an hour or so earlier. And while you got one name right, neither of the other two men's names were exactly what you just said. So you have effectively just had sex with three complete strangers without even knowing their names."

Geraldine lifted her eyes from the carpet, desperate to know if he was serious, or just mocking her. "You told me to, Master. Or at least you told them they could fuck me."

"Did you hear me say that?"

"Well no, not exactly. But you were there watching, Master," she cried, her voice high pitched, obviously near to tears.

"Yes, but I didn't tell you to suck their dicks! When you came back after taking the first man to the bathroom, it was pretty obvious what you had done for him, but did I actually say you could suck his dick?" She shook her head desperately, trying to remember exactly what had been said.

"The man said that you had told him he could do it."

"You think that's enough? If some guy says that I have okayed it, you will do whatever he says?"

She knew it sounded bad, put that way, but what could she say? How could she justify what she had done? She just stood there helplessly, tears starting from her eyes.

"He told me later that you had orgasmed for him. Is that true?" Another despairing nod of her head, tears now running down her lovely face. "Later I told you to kneel over the chair so they could see your ass, but did I tell you to suck cock and let a guy fuck you?"

"Noooo Master, I just thought you wanted me to do it, as you were there, and didn't stop them."

"And I heard you orgasm during the group sex. Several times, in fact."

"Yes Master," she whispered, dropping her eyes in shamed submission. "But Master I only did it because I thought you wanted me to do it."

She was looking down, so didn't see him grin, and he said nothing, leaving her in agonized suspense.

Hating the silence, she finally gulped, and whispered, "Punish me if you wish, Master."

"Good idea. Then I am going to fuck you in the only hole those strangers didn't use. Which hole is that, slut?"

"My ass, Master."

"Go upstairs and get ready. Get undressed, put your hair in plaits, then put a cane out on the bed and lubricate you ass hole. Then wait on all fours on the bed."

Geraldine muttered, "Yes Master", and hurried off to obey. She was pretty sure there was a camera somewhere in the bedroom, otherwise she would surely have been made to undress in front of him downstairs. She guessed he liked the voyeuristic aspect of watching her from remote. She tried to undress naturally but sexually, wanting desperately to please him, still not sure if he was really upset with her or just teasing.

When naked she sat at her dressing table and fixed her makeup, repairing the ravages of all that kissing and other activities, then she did her hair in two plaits, knowing he liked to hold her by them when he sodomised her from behind.

She fetched a cane from the punishment room, carefully selecting the one that she already knew only too well hurt the most. As she lifted it down from the wall, she kissed its business end as she was required to do, carried it down the hall to the main bedroom, and laid it on the side of the bed. Then, hands shivering, she inserted a generous load of lubricant into her bum, and got into position, on all fours. She wondered if he would cane her before or after buggering her, and just in case, she moved her knees wide apart, perching right on the edge of the bed, her feet sticking out behind her, back arched down, bum as high as she could get it. That way he could cane her or fuck her or bugger her without her moving.

She didn't really care which he did, or in what order. The much more important question, the one that really worried her was, whether he was truly upset that she had sucked and fucked those three strangers? Would he still want to fuck her after she had done that? Or was she only going to experience anal sex with him from now on? She flicked her plaits back over her shoulders so he could reach them easily when he was standing between her legs with his cock in her ass. She heard him approach, but kept very still, looking down at the bed beneath her.

She could tell that he had come into the bedroom and was now standing behind her looking at her, at her exposed anus and her bum cheeks, and she kept as still as she could, waiting for him, for what felt like ten minutes. She didn't dare look round, but she could sense and hear him as he slowly undressed. He came round on her left side and picked up the cane from where it lay beside her, and tapped it lightly against her ass. Glancing sideways, she was glad to note that his cock was rock hard. So at least she still excited him, even if she had behaved like a tramp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.