Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Geraldine was waiting by the front door in her ridiculous French Maid costume, about to greet three men she had never met before. What could she say to them? Were they expecting to find her in the house? Would they expect her to kneel and suck their cocks? Already she could feel her Master's semen running out of her, and trickling down the insides of her thighs, soaking her stocking tops!

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped back, holding the door open for him. The man's face registered his surprise at seeing Geraldine. But instead of walking in past her he stood there looking at her, as though unsure if he had come to the right place! She had to say something! Blushing, she said, "Please come in, my Master will be down in a minute."

He looked surprised, but grinned and stepped past her, blatantly looking down her cleavage as he did so. She started to follow him, but heard another car draw up outside, so asked if the first guest would mind seeing himself into the living room, then held the door open for the next arrival. His eyes roamed over her body as he walked down the path, and he had a huge grin on his face by the time he reached the door. This man asked, "Is this Mr Wilson's house? Mike Wilson?" and she nodded.

"Yes sir, my Master is upstairs, and will be down soon. Please go on into the living room and make yourself comfortable." The man made it clear he wanted her to lead the way. Glancing out on the street, there was no sign of anyone else, so she shut the door and hobbled on those awful high heels to the living room, the butt plug making its presence felt with every step. She asked the two guests what they would like to drink. The men sat in arm chairs on opposite sides of the room, both sitting so low down that their eyes were not much above the level of her waist. Both men were looking at her legs. Could they see the welts of her stockings? Even the bare thighs above? She just hoped they couldn't see the open crotch of her panties!

She turned and walked carefully to the kitchen, and came back with a drink in each hand. The guests were grinning, and she wondered what they had said to each other while she was out of the room.

The men made no attempt to reach up for the drinks she was holding, instead she had to bend right down in front of each man in turn to put the drink in his hand. As she bent forward to give the first man his drink, tottering on those heels, struggling to keep her balance, the man quite blatantly gazed at her cleavage, and she was suddenly grateful for the horrid nipple clamps pinning her dress front to her breasts. She straightened up again and went to the second man, who was grinning hugely. She wondered if he had seen the base of the butt plug holding the cheeks of her bum open as she was bent over serving the first man! And now she had to bend for this second man, and was acutely aware of the feel of her dress and petticoats rising behind her!

She straightened up and stood helplessly, her face flaming, thinking it was almost worse, not knowing if they had seen the plug! Not sure what to do, she prayed for Mr Wilson to come down and take over, or for the door bell to ring, giving her an excuse to leave these lustful men.

"What's your name, darling?" one of the men asked.

"Geraldine, sir," she responded reluctantly.

It was obvious that the men were equally uncertain how to treat her. Clearly Mr Wilson had not told them of his new acquisition! What was he going to require her to do, in the hours that lay ahead?

At last the doorbell rang again and she was able to walk out, and as she passed the stairs she saw Mr Wilson coming down. He was smiling, and she knew he was enjoying her distress. At least she was starting to feel more comfortable on the heels now. She opened the door to the third guest, hopefully the last one, and escorted him back into the living room. She took his drink order, and went to the kitchen, ears straining to hear what was being said in her absence. When she walked back in, everyone watched her as she again handed out drinks.

"Well guys, this is my new girl, Geraldine. Isn't she pretty?"

The men all agreed with him, and he made her stand in the center of the room and slowly turn around, looking at each of the men in turn, while he told her their names. She was in such a state that she was quite unable to remember any of them. She heard Mike calling them by their first names, but knew that such familiarity was not available to her! What to do, other than just to call them 'Sir'?

Geraldine felt desperately conspicuous, aware that the guests were looking at her all the time, even as they chatted. She knew better than to attempt to sit down without permission, and anyway didn't want to have to attempt to sit with this thing in her ass, the short skirts, and her open crotch knickers! If she sat on anything except a bar stool, in these high heels, her knees would be up in the air! She noticed that one of the men had finished his drink, placing the empty glass on the floor by his feet! She looked at her Master helplessly, and to her dismay Mr Wilson said, "Geraldine, get Mr West another drink. Anyone else want a top up?"

In those heels, and with that thing in her ass, she struggled to squat and bend far enough to pick up Mr West's drink, very aware of the men sitting behind her, then walked off to the kitchen.

She realized she had forgotten what he was drinking, so poked her head through the kitchen door and called out, "Mr West, what was it that you were you drinking?" He told her, but before she ducked back into the kitchen she caught Mr Wilson's glare and guessed she should have remembered.

When she brought the glass in, the other two men held their glasses out. She took the glasses and went to the kitchen and was able to identify which glass was which, so poured the two new drinks and took them back in, but now she couldn't remember which man had handed her which glass! This was becoming a disaster. After sorting that out she gave them their drinks, again convinced that the men behind her must be able to see her butt plug as she lent forward. Finally she took Mike's glass and set off to refill that also.

As she left the living room, Mr Wilson said, "Guys, we will be playing in the dining room, why don't you all go through and cut for partners. Just give me a moment, I will join you in a minute," and he went with her into the kitchen!

"Not a good start, Geraldine, forgetting what they drink."

"I'm sorry Master."

"I can't really thrash you now, so just hike your skirt up in front and open your legs."

She obeyed, then watched him take a tube of heat cream from a drawer and spread some on the handle of a kitchen knife, then he eased the handle into her pussy! Laying the knife down in the sink, he told her to stick her finger out, then put more heat cream on her finger tip. "Rub that into your clitoris, and when it starts to burn I want you to remember why you are being punished." He watched until her finger had rubbed it in around her swollen bud. Then he turned and walked away, saying as he left, "Bring the nibblies into the card room and give some to my guests."

She knew from past experience that it would be several minutes before the burning got severe, and indeed she managed to reach the dining room, carrying a tray of crisps and peanuts, before the real torture started. She hobbled around the table placing little trays of peanuts and things on each drinks table, trying to ignore the fire in her cunt. As she placed each tray down, she was very aware of the eyes of the visitors tracking her, especially each time she bent forward.

Inevitably the visitors noticed the smell of the heat cream! One of them asked Mike, "What's the perfume she is wearing?"

"It's not actually perfume. Explain to them, Geraldine."

Geraldine wanted to die! She stammered and tried not to answer, but finally, under her Master's relentless gaze, she hissed, "I'm being punished for forgetting what you were drinking, sir. In the kitchen just now Master put heat cream on my clitoris."

There were astonished gasps and mutters, then to Geraldine's dismay Mike said, "Darling that's not quite true, I didn't put the cream on myself, did I?"

"No Master, you made me put it on."

"Show them your crotch, darling."

Closing her eyes, she reached down and took hold of the skirt and petticoats and lifted them up in front of her, exposing first the bare flesh above her stockings, and then her open crotch knickers, her swollen labia, and her throbbing clitoris.

"Stand still, Geraldine, while we play the hand. Why do you have your eyes closed? You won't learn how the game is played if you don't watch."

Geraldine stood watching the game, not really understanding what was going on. Mike suggested to one of the men that he explain to her what was happening. He did so, but that meant everyone could hear what he was saying, which was distracting and also gave away information about his hand.

"Geraldine, you can drop your skirt now. Frank, get the girl one of those chairs. Geraldine, sit down."

Frank placed a chair near the table and Geraldine tried to sit down, but her high heels and the butt plug made it difficult to sit. Everyone watched her as she gripped the sides of the seat with both hands and slowly lowered herself down. When she was seated, in accordance with Mike's rules, she opened her legs a bit, so the men could see bare thigh and probably more.

Brian started again trying to explain the game to her, but it was distracting for all of them, and anyway Geraldine was too far back to see the cards. After a hand had been played, Mike commented, "You don't look very comfortable, Geraldine, and you aren't going to learn anything about the game from over there. Come and sit on Mr West's lap, then he can whisper to you without us all hearing. Is that okay with you, Brian? Maybe put a napkin on his lap first, Geraldine, in case you are wet. I suspect that skirt is too short to catch any leakage."

Brian was entirely happy to have the gloriously sexy girl sitting on his lap! Mike had nominated Brian for this because he was playing on Mike's right, and with Geraldine sitting on his lap Mike's partner James, sitting opposite him, would get a good view of the girl's legs, now largely exposed on his left.

Everyone watched as Geraldine shyly laid a cotton napkin over the man's lap, then turned away from him and sat down backwards from his right side over his lap, with her legs open as Master always required when she sat. She put her right arm around his waist to hold herself in position, and turned her head to the left to study the cards Brian was holding. Brian was quite blatantly looked down her front as he whispered guidance about the game in her ear!

Seeing where Brian was looking, and knowing his vision was limited by the clips holding the front of her dress to her nipples, Mike said casually, "Geraldine, you can undo those clips now, I am sure your nipples will welcome the rest. Guys, the front of her dress was cut rather too generously, even for Geraldine's lovely tits, so I had the dress modified so the front doesn't gape too much when she bends over. There are two little clips holding the front of the dress to her nipples, but while she is sitting on Brian's lap it won't matter if the clips are undone."

Everyone watched as Geraldine, fingers trembling, fiddled with the little clips to get them off her nipples. Mike came to her aid. "Brian, help her. You will find two little spring clips sewn in the front of her dress, one in front of each nipple. You can undo them by squeezing the material at the top of her neckline."

The other two guests watched jealously as Brian fiddled with Geraldine's dress, his fingers pressing against the bulge of her lovely breasts. Finally he worked out how to do it, and got the first clip off. Geraldine moaned as blood returned to her nipple, while Brian worked on the second clip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.