Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Like most girls, Geraldine had never been handcuffed before, and found it a really strange and scary sensation, walking around Mr Wilson's lovely house with her dress hanging open, no undies other than the garter belt, and her hands cuffed behind her back. The house was huge, six bedrooms, an open air swimming pool, a large kitchen, and several living areas. As they walked, Mike asked her questions related to the possibility of her moving in with him. She agreed that she would be happy to do the housework, and didn't think the house was too big for her to look after without help.

At the kitchen, he asked if she could cook. "Well, not very well, mom does the cooking at home, but I can learn."

Standing by the swimming pool he asked, "Can you swim?" to which she replied yes she could, she loved swimming. But the water looked pretty cold and she hoped he wouldn't make her jump in right then, not that she had a costume so she presumed he wouldn't. But he shot down that argument when he casually mentioned, "You can see that it's very private, so we don't need to wear costumes." Standing as she was, with her breasts and belly on display, she was grateful that there weren't any neighbours! 'Oh god, ' she thought, 'if he says, jump in, will he take my handcuffs off first? Can a girl swim in handcuffs?'

When they came back into the living room, he mentioned, "There is a basement, but I won't show you that yet. I have a few questions first."

Geraldine shivered, assuming that her punishments would often take place down there. Why wouldn't he let her see it? Was he really thinking maybe she wasn't worthy of him? She thought she would die, after all this, if he said no, sent her home, said she couldn't move in. Maybe he didn't want to scare her, by showing her stocks and whipping benches! But was it fair to ask her to move in without knowing what was in store for her?

"So, Geraldine, what do you think? Would you like to live with me?"

She looked him in the eyes and said confidently, "Yes Master."

"My house rules are very strict, would you like to hear some of them?"

She nodded nervously.

"A nod is not an adequate response. Tell me what you mean."

"I would like to hear the house rules, Master."

"Kneel down and lower your eyes to the floor in front of you."

It is difficult to kneel when handcuffed and wearing high heels. Seeing her struggle, he let her kick her heels off first. Then she knelt, and waited. "I will control what you wear at all times. Do you accept that?"

"Yes Master, I accept you will control what I wear."

"You will be punished whenever I decide, whether or not you are at fault."

"Yes Master I accept that you will punish me whenever you decide." She felt her pussy spasm at the thought.

"I may cause you pain in other ways than just spankings."

"Yes Master, you may cause me pain any way you choose."

There was a pause, which Geraldine didn't realize was due to Mike thinking about what else he could demand without terrifying her. Finally he asked the key questions.

"Do you wish to live with me?"

"Yes Master, I beg you to let me live with you."

"Will you obey me in all things?"

"Yes Master I will obey you. In all things."

"Will you service me in any way I choose?"

She took a deep breath, thinking, 'Well, this is undoubtedly the biggie. If I agree, he can do what he wants with me, and I am sure he will.' "Yes Master I will service you in any way you choose." She felt like adding, 'please take your cock out now, I want you to fuck me!' but managed to stay silent while Mr Wilson considered her offer.

"If I bring others to the house, will you service them too?"

'My god, ' Geraldine thought, this was more than she had bargained for. She was silent for a minute, contemplating this frightful prospect. Then she nodded. "Yes Master I will service others, if you tell me to."

"Women as well as men?"

Another long pause, Geraldine's mind racing. She had never had any sexual experience with a woman but had read about it a lot, seen it talked about, even shown, on television. The idea was attractive to her, but she was reluctant to admit that to him. If he made her do it she would pretend reluctance. "Master, I will service anyone you tell me to."

"How many strokes are you owed, for what happened in the pub earlier?"

"Six, Master."

"I am adding six more for each of those long pauses just now. When I ask you a question I expect immediate responses, just as I require immediate obedience to an order. You shouldn't need time to think, you must answer at once with your instinctive reaction to my words."

She gulped, nodded. "Yes Master, I understand. In that case I am due for eighteen strokes. Please Master, my bottom is still very sore."

"Yes. I am going to take you down to the basement, but first I will blindfold you again. Keep still."

She knelt obediently, waiting while he took the blindfold from his pocket and fitted it over her eyes. Then she felt him unlocking the cuffs, and when her hands were free he pulled the dress back off her shoulders and down, and she tugged her arms out of the sleeves. She was naked now, except for the garter belt and stockings. Somehow they just seemed to exaggerate her nakedness. "Stand up, and put your hands in front of you."

He applied the handcuffs to her again, this time with her hands in front of her pussy. "Keep your hands higher, I want always to be able to see your cunt."

He put his arm inside hers, and used it to guide her as he led her slowly across the carpet. She felt her nipples hard and her pussy was oozing as she walked beside him. She sensed that they had come to a door, and she heard him unlock it and open it. He turned her to her left, and put her hands on a wooden banister, and said, "Be careful, there are steps going down. Take your time, go down sideways one step at a time."

She made her way blindly down into the basement, as he had said taking one step at a time, feeling with her foot for the next one, and all the time she was wondering how she could cope with another eighteen strokes on her poor ass. When she reached the bottom step he took her elbow again and guided her forward, then took her hands and raised them up in front of her face. She sensed him attaching something to the chain joining the two cuffs. Then she heard a clicking noise, and the chain started tugging her cuffs, and her arms, up into the air. She realized the clicks were from some sort of winch, and found herself straining up, almost on tiptoe, before the clicking stopped.

She waited breathlessly, heard movements around her, but had no idea what he was doing. Finally he said, "Eighteen strokes. Ask me to start your beating, then count the strokes, and thank me for each one, and ask for the next one."

She was so scared she could hardly speak, her mouth dry, her heart pounding. She clenched her ass muscles and said, "Master may I have my first stroke please."

She was totally shocked when she heard a sound more like a roar than the swish she was expecting, then felt a searing pain across her back, not a localized pain like the tawse but all the way from her waist to her shoulders. She realized he was using a multi-tailed whip of some sort! She squirmed and gulped, swaying from the rope holding her hands in the air. Finally she moaned, "One, thank you Master, may I have the next stroke please."

She heard other sounds, and realized he was undressing. She remembered asking him to do so during her tawsing in the office, and wondered if he was undressing to please her, or so he could fuck her. Either was nice. Another swish, another searing pain across her back. She said the required words, and waited. "I am going to flog your breasts now, is that okay?"

"Yes Master of course, flog me however you want."

"Turn around then, I shouldn't have to move."

She turned what she thought was enough, he said, "A bit more please. Pull your shoulders back and push your breasts out."

She waited, shivering, until the blow fell, and nearly orgasmed as the pain surged through her nipples. She thought, 'he hasn't even touched me yet, but I am on fire already.'

He gave her another on her breasts, then said, "Back now, please," and she obediently turned around.

After another six strokes, three on her back, three on her breasts, alternately, he told her to turn sideways, facing away from him, then move her feet as far apart as she could. Moaning inwardly, she thought, 'no, surely, not there, ' but she obeyed, and sure enough the next stroke came up from behind in between her legs, the ends of the whip flicking fiendishly across her throbbing labia and clitoris. This time she did orgasm.

He waited till she had recovered, and had thanked him, and had asked for the next stroke. But instead of giving it, he stepped close and pressed his naked body against her back. Her feet were still wide apart, and she felt his cock lying upright between the stretched cheeks of her ass, hard, urgent, seemingly huge. His hands came around her and cupped her breasts. His mouth was near her right ear as he hissed, "Press your ass back against me," and when she did so he asked, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

She groaned, shivered, and replied shakily, "No, Master, no, I've never had anal sex."

"Use the phrase you hear others saying."

"No, Master, I have never been fucked in the ass."

"Good girl, I shall want you always to use that sort of language in my house, irrespective of the words I choose to use." He stepped back, and she wondered what he was doing. A drawer opened, and she heard a squirty sort of noise, and realized he was putting lubricant on his cock. She wondered why he wanted to fuck her in the ass instead of in her cunt. She held her breath as he came close behind her again. "This will hurt you, but if you take it well I will let you off the rest of your flogging."

"Thank you Master."

Now she realized why he wanted to fuck her ass. He wanted to inflict pain, not just get pleasure for himself from fucking her. Did he enjoy inflicting pain, or was this more of a lesson for her, a test of her powers of endurance, before he finally agreed to allow her to serve him?

She realized she was very much in need of a pee, and whispered to him, "Please Master, I need to pee, can I do so, first?"

"You can do so during your sodomy, Geraldine. It will help you to relax your sphincter. Don't worry about the mess, it's a tile floor and you can mop it up later." So saying he placed the head of his cock against the tight pink entrance to her anus. "Push back, Geraldine. You can piss now if you want to." She realized he was going to make her do all the work, so she tilted her pelvis and tried to bear down on the cock pressing against her. She felt a wave of pain flood through her and thought she would never be able to take him! Then his fingers pressed against her belly, forcing her to pee, and as she did so her ass hole relaxed too, and his cock surged up inside her!

The pain was immediate and intense, and she tried to jerk forward, tried to hop away from him, tried to twist to escape the awful pian, but he was holding her firmly now and by now his cock was far up inside her rectum. Suddenly she knew the meaning of the word, 'Impaled.'

"Keep still now, just stand there, relax, get used to it inside you. You will do this often, if you decide to live with me."

The piss was still spurting from her, and for a while the only sound was the splattering of it on the tiles. She realized she was holding her breath, trying not to move, trying not to aggravate the pain of her stretched sphincter.

"Okay Geraldine, pull forward a bit, then push back again."

She did, and as she did so, the pain slowly receded, and a very different sensation started taking its place. Pleasure! She felt one of his hands on her left breast, kneading the nipple. His other hand was on her clit now, massaging around it, teasing it skillfully. She was panting. "Keep moving, girl, keep fucking your ass on my big cock."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.