Tarnished Innocence
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Geraldine had never been so happy. She was falling in love with a man old enough to be her dad, and strict enough to be the father she craved. He was intelligent, exciting, successful, all the things her real father wasn't. She couldn't stop thinking of how he had strapped her until she started crying, and then gave her twelve more wickedly painful strokes! In her wildest fantasies, she was flogged that hard, but had never imagined it might happen for real. Her problem was that she couldn't communicate with him, tell him what she felt, what she wanted, what she was ready to do for him.

She still lived with her parents; her disastrous career so far had not given her a stable income that would persuade anyone to rent her a place of her own to live in. Arriving home late after her basement spanking, she expected a lecture from her mom, and stood contritely before her as she ranted on about how thoughtless she was. All she could think was, 'If you had let dad spank me more, maybe I wouldn't be behaving so badly now.'

Her mom had saved her dinner in the oven, and went to the kitchen to serve it up, while Geraldine sat with her dad, who was watching sport and drinking beer. Geraldine craved a glass of wine to take away the taste of the burnt food, but her mom was so upset by her husband's drinking that she wouldn't allow Geraldine to touch alcohol in the house. As she sat stirring the horrible food with her fork, Geraldine relished the burning pain in her bum from Mr Wilson's strap, and wished she had the nerve to show the result to her parents. Finishing the food, as always she left the plate on the table for her mom to clear away, and went off to bath.

She came downstairs in a short nightie under a knee length dressing gown, aware how her dad's eyes followed her constantly. Again she was tempted to pull it up behind and let him see how a real man dealt with naughty girls. But no, dad was too unpredictable, and she didn't dare provoke him. As always, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek then went upstairs. This time she paused in her bent over position allowing dad to look down her cleavage. Her only pleasure at home was teasing dad, knowing that mom would cut his balls off if he tried anything with her.

Before going to bed, she opened Hotmail on her computer at home, and created a new account, address 'gerry69sub@hotmail'. Surely he would recognize who had sent an email with that address, and he could choose whether to delete it without opening it, read it and ignore it, reply to it, or beat her for daring to send it.

She surfed the internet looking for adverts and articles about spanking, and found a photograph of a spanking strap that seemed exactly like the fiendish device Mr Wilson had used on her that evening. As well as the general bruising on her ass, there was a mark slightly below the crease of her bum, where Mr Wilson's aim had slipped just once in that long beating. Studying it in the mirror, she could see very clearly the shape of the thing he had used on her, and it matched exactly the two broad flat tails of the strap showing on her computer. It was called a tawse!

She did some more research, and finally composed an email addressed to Mr Wilson's account in the office. "Thank you. I have never had the tawse before. Did you know you can buy canes on the internet?" She added an internet address that seemed to have the best selection, and added an attachment that showed a picture of their range of canes, with prices and ordering information!

She was hardly able to breathe as she pressed the send button. Then she went to bed with her vibrator. Her bedroom was next to her parents, and she imagined her dad lying in bed, listening to her masturbate. Served him right. She remembered how, after spanking her when she was a kid, he used to step back to stand against the door, so her mom couldn't barge in, and he would masturbate before leaving her bedroom, while she lay watching him through her tears. Now it was her turn.

She knew Mr Wilson wouldn't see the email until he came in to work, but even so she checked her hotmail again and again, but finally fell asleep. In the morning still no new mail, so she showered and dressed, choosing her most expensive undies, and sat with her dad eating breakfast, his eyes repeatedly resting on her breasts whenever her mom was busy in the kitchen, and snapping away to stare at his newspaper when her mom came back in.

She was shivering as she walked in to the office. She knew Mr Wilson always arrived early, and would almost certainly have read her email already. How would he react? She was almost surprised that her entry pass still worked, she imagined her boss canceling the pass so she couldn't even enter the building. Maybe he just hadn't had time to do that yet. She went to her desk, started up her computer, and spent an hour doing work. Finally she couldn't stand the suspense, and opened hotmail and signed in to her account.

An email to Gerry69sub from a very innocent hotmail address. Surely it must be from him? Her hand trembled as she clicked it open. "Thank you for the advice. I like the crook handled one second from the left. Order one. Email me again when you have it."

Looking around to make sure nobody could see what she was up to, she went to the spanking equipment retailer, and was placing an order, when she thought, what address could she have it sent to? If it arrived to her home while she was at work, mom or dad would be sure to open it. How did they wrap up a cane to send it through the mail, anyway? The site said everything was sent in plain brown paper, and she assumed they would put it in a box or a tube or something, so she decided to have it delivered to her at work! After sending the order, she got cold feet and tried to cancel it, but it was too late. The order had been accepted, and she had a receipt number and a note that it should arrive in two or three days.

She had work to do in Mr Wilson's office, but she wasn't sure she dared confront him! Maybe he wouldn't be in the office, and she could just go in, do what she had to, and flee back to her desk. Might he want to spank her again tonight? Surely not, her bottom couldn't take any more, it would surely be a week or more before he could spank her again. The cane should be here by then, she thought with a shiver.

She checked her hotmail account again, nothing from him. Should she email him to tell him she had ordered it? But he had said, 'email when you have it', which implied she wasn't to email until then. The temptation to send off an email just saying 'I love you' was very great. And she knew it would earn her punishment. How would he punish her, if her bottom was too badly bruised from before? She had read that the tawse was often given on a schoolgirl's hands, and she didn't like the thought of that. Sitting at her desk, she held her right hand out to the side, and imagined that Mr Wilson was standing there about to crack the tawse down across the palm of her hand. Snapping out of her fantasy, she looked around quickly to make sure nobody had seen what she was doing.

'Have to go to work, girl, ' she thought, and stood up. As she walked towards his office, clutching her pack of papers, she realized she hadn't even thought of stealing or anything else by way of excitement since that first spanking over her desk. She knocked, and her heart leaped when he called out, "Come in." She remembered him saying in exactly the same tone, "Bend over." Suppose when she was in there he now said, "Hold out your right hand, Geraldine!"

She walked into his office and said, "Hello Mr Wilson," too stressed to work out if it was morning or afternoon.

When the door was shut he said, "Good afternoon, Geraldine, how are you today?"

Only one way to answer that question. Silently she turned her back, lifted her skirt, and tugged her panties down to mid thigh, and stood shivering. "Sore, sir," she finally managed to reply.

"Excellent. Leave your knickers behind when you go, please."

She tugged them back up, adjusted her skirt, did the filing for a few minutes, then reached up under her skirt and quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them. "Here, sir."

"Put them in with the G's, and take the envelope that is in there."

She obeyed, and found a bulky envelope, very reminiscent of the one she had given him yesterday. "Put them on before you go home. And email me a photo of them."

Sitting at her desk, after looking around to make sure nobody was around, she opened the packet and drew out some glorious lacy silk knickers! She rubbed them quickly against her face, relishing the soft feel, the most beautiful undies she had ever owned, and she was thinking how nice they were going to feel against her sore bottom.

Glancing round again, she kicked off her shoes then reached under her desk and drew the panties over her feet and up her legs, standing just long enough to tug them up under her skirt. Then she sat shaking for a few minutes before standing again to adjust them. Then she sat with legs wide apart and took a photograph with the flash camera held between her knees. Downloading the pic, she attached it to an email from her Gerry69sub account, addressed it to Mr Wilson's hotmail address, pressed send, and deleted the photo from the camera.

Sitting silently recovering, she glanced at her screen to find that her hotmail account had a new email! An address, then "Come to this place, seven pm tonight, no bra no panties. Respond when you read this." Taking a deep breath, she thought about what she would say to her parents, leaving the house to go and see someone they didn't know about. She clicked reply, then typed "Yes Master," and quickly clicked Send. She liked the feel of that word, Master, and decided she would use it whenever she was with him and nobody could overhear. She would, if he allowed it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.