Tarnished Innocence
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mike hardly slept all night, wondering how Geraldine was going to respond. Had she really got off on it? Or was she just building a case for what could be the most spectacular sexual harassment case for years? He cringed imagining what the media would say about his behavior with this sweet young innocent. There wasn't really anything he could do except hope, and be very careful not to add to the evidence of his abuse of the delightful young girl. Delightfully photogenic, he thought miserably, imagining how the press would relish displaying photos of her under headlines like "Abuse boss spanks the new girl".

He got into work early, as was his habit, and sat there waiting for the police to arrive. But the day started very normally. Watching the security camera picture of the front entrance, on the screen on his desk, he saw Geraldine walk in just before 9am, alone, as though nothing unusual had happened the evening before. She wore her normal tight black miniskirt, and a white frilly blouse that even in the grainy view of the camera showed the material tightly following every delicious contour of her breasts. He saw her smile at the desk guard then she disappeared out of view. He waited for her to come straight to his office door, barging in and screaming abuse, but no, nothing. He tried to relax and get on with some work.

Gaining confidence, Mike couldn't avoid walking past her desk during the morning, and when she noticed him she just smiled sweetly and said, "Good morning, Mr Wilson."

He had arranged Geraldine's duties to include working in his office, doing filing and some data entry, not because he intended to try his hand with her, simply because he liked looking at beautiful things. And Geraldine bending to put things in the lowest drawer of his filing cabinet was indeed a beautiful sight. But now it was also very scary. Was she watching his eyes, and reporting to the police the way he looked at her? When she knocked on the door to do the afternoon filing, he was half expecting her to be accompanied by stern looking policemen, but no, she just walked in with a smile and asked if it was convenient to do the filing now.

He waved her inside, waiting, still trying to judge her reaction to what he had done the night before. He asked her how she was, and she replied, "Sore." He groaned inwardly but tried to look sympathetic. She smiled and asked, "Want to see?"

Before he could stop her she turned her back, rucked up her skirt, and pushed her panties down! In his office, with the door closed but not locked! He gazed in delight at the beautiful bottom she showed him, still very visibly marked from his belt. She was looking over her shoulder at him, smiling, gauging his response. He managed to sight, "Beautiful. I hope it's not too sore."

As she pulled her panties back up and adjusted them, she whispered, "I like it sore." Then she turned to face him, and paused. "Would you like to keep my knickers?" He was too shocked to reply so he sat helplessly as she tugged them back down again and stepped out of them then casually put them on his desk. Then she smoothed her skirt back down and turned back to the filing cabinet. Mike picked up the panties and held them to his nose, and watched her. He was sure he was going to spunk in his trousers!

Fortunately there were only a couple of documents to file, and none needed her to go in the "G" file, where he had hidden the marked fifty dollar note.

At last she turned, smiled, and went to leave his office. At the door, he asked her, "How are you, anyway?"

She grinned and said that she was being good. "For the moment, at least. Not sure how long I will be able to keep it up," she whispered as she opened the door and walked out. Mike felt his cock kick and his semen spurted!

He decided he had better go home at once, before that delightful girl, and his inability to ignore her, got him into serious trouble. He stuffed her panties in his pocket and hurried to the toilet, hands in front of him hiding the wet patch in his trouser front. Once in a locked cubicle, he took off his trousers, removed his semen saturated jocks and put the girl's knickers on. If the police stopped him on his way out, looking for Geraldine's panties, surely they wouldn't think he might be wearing them!

Overnight, at home, he couldn't stop thinking of the girl, and wondering what she wanted him to do next. That remark, about not being sure how long she could stay being good, clearly implied she wanted more excitement, and possibly more spankings, from him, but did he dare risk it? He decided that he would never forgive himself if he didn't rise to her challenge.

Next morning he sat at his desk shivering with excitement. How would she respond, when she found the 'anonymous' note in her pigeon hole? Of course she would know it was from him, but he had gone to great lengths to ensure she couldn't prove it. He walked past her desk, and she just smiled again with that enigmatic, "Good morning, Mr Wilson." There was no obvious response to his note, maybe she hadn't read it yet?

He had written the note on his desktop computer, and printed it out on his home printer. He hoped that would be enough to make it hard for the police to trace its author, if Geraldine ever did report him for what he was doing with her. Avoiding touching the paper, he had put it in an envelope, self sealing of course, so no saliva on the flap. Trying to look casual wearing driving gloves as he entered the building, he went straight to the mail room where each staff member had a pigeon hole, and put the envelope in Geraldine's slot. Then he quickly removed the gloves in case anyone noticed them, because he never normally wore gloves.

He sat at his desk trying to work, but his mind was not on any of his official duties. Every time an email came in, he opened it hastily, ready to delete it if someone walked in, but no, nothing from Geraldine.

He had a planning meeting to attend immediately after lunch, and sat at the conference table pretending to listen, but he was thinking of Geraldine and the note she must surely have read by now. He knew by heart the wording of his message. She should either have exploded with indignant fury or just deleted it. Surely she couldn't actually obey it, could she? "Go to the toilet, lift your top, and photograph your breasts. Go back to your desk, and email the pic to me."

He imagined her lifting her blouse quickly so she could take a photograph of herself in the mirror. He carefully had not insisted that she lift the bra too, but salivated at the thought she might go that far. But suppose someone walked in and caught her doing it? Well, she could just say she was doing it for a boyfriend. Even if she tried to tell them she was doing it for the boss, she had no proof of that.

She had said she wanted excitement, and he had hoped she would find this to be a challenge for her, but how would she respond to it? Was she already phoning the police to complain, while he sat listening to these idiots discussing boring things?

When the meeting finally finished he went to his office, checked his emails, still nothing. Unable to stand the suspense he went back to the mail room, and checked Geraldine's. His note had gone. He couldn't resist walking past her desk again.

This time, as well as her polite, "Good afternoon, Mr Wilson," Geraldine sat back in her seat and smiled up at him. The smile was innocent and charming, but her pose invited him to study her more carefully. He noticed that her cheeks were slightly flushed, and her nostrils seemed to be slightly flared. Was she aroused? Then he gasped. Her nipples were plainly visible as prominent lumps in her blouse! The girl wasn't wearing a bra!

But she had always worn a bra before, hadn't she? Why had she decided not to wear one today? Why hadn't he noticed its absence earlier in the day? Was it just her different posture, this time sitting back so the overhead lighting cast shadows under the bumps! Were her nipples erect with the excitement of whatever she had done earlier? She sat forward, looked down at her keyboard, and once again was quietly typing away on her computer, trying to pretend she wasn't aware of him still standing the other side of her desk looking down at her, his cock rock hard.

He went back to his desk in a daze, and checked his email. There was an email from her, with an attachment, a jpg file! There was a note in the email, which he read before opening the attachment. "Check your files under G." He was shocked; he had hidden the fifty dollar note in that file! How had she worked out so quickly that this was where he would hide that note? In retrospect it was a pretty obvious place, G for Geraldine, but was he so transparent?

Before going to check if the note had really gone, he opened the attachment.

Sure enough, the picture showed those glorious breasts, bare, nipples perky, flesh firm and upstanding. But they weren't poking out between displaced blouse and bra, there was no doubt that she had removed both her blouse and her bra! In the toilets? What if someone had seen her? Even so, he loved the photo! He groaned, imagining taking those glorious milky mounds in his hands, teasing the nipples in his mouth.

At last he turned to his filing cabinet, and with shaking hands opened the relevant drawer and flicked through to the G's, expecting it to be empty, the fifty dollar note with her initials on it 'stolen' as part of their game. But the holder wasn't empty. The fifty dollar note had indeed vanished, but it had been replaced by something. By a bright red neatly folded brassiere.

He gasped, obviously this was Geraldine's bra, she would have worn it to work, then some time this morning she would have read his note, and taken it as well as her blouse off in the ladies' toilet to pose for the photo. But she hadn't put the bra back on after taking that wonderful photograph. He checked that his office door was shut, then lifted out the garment. To his delight it smelt of her! Was it his imagination, or was it still warm? He checked the label. 36 DD.

Glancing back at his desk he saw that the photograph of her breasts was still displayed on his screen, and he guiltily shut it down, saved the attachment in an innocuous area on his hard disk where nobody would look, and closed and reluctantly deleted the email. He sat back, eyes closed, contemplating what he should do next.

He suddenly remembered that he had promised her a $200 prize for finding the hidden note. Would she want that as cash? Or did he dare buy her a present, to that value? Now that he knew her bra size, he could buy her something really exotic, a lace up corset perhaps, and maybe she would take a photograph of herself wearing it!

He quickly stuffed the bra into an envelope then put it in his briefcase to take home. What to do next with the girl? He decided he wanted to control what she wore under her work clothes, her bra and her panties, and he wanted her in suspenders and stockings, not tights! Could he just write her another note? But that would be printed on the office printer, couldn't police track such things?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.