The Handyman
Chapter 5: Gail

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Gail - A young man who has inherited a lot of money is in a boring job. He meets a young lady who is engaged to be married and his boss's daughter. He loses his job because of his friendship

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy  

At Izzie's suggestion many of the local bored and over indulged housewives in the area, would get together a couple of time a week in the snug at the Dog and Partridge. One of the wives had originally suggested the idea to Izzie, and being a good business woman, she had made the snug available before the official opening time, on two mornings a week.

Izzie would sell coffee or other drinks as required with snacks, and quite quickly the group grew. They formed a committee, kept minutes and had a Treasurer with weekly contributions which helped them organise social events. Over time they organised shopping trips, and theatre trips to the West End and even a ladies Golf day. Soon they had to move into the lounge which was much bigger as the membership grew.

These weekly meetings also allowed local gossip to be exchanged, and for the ladies to moan about their husbands or partners. Several women in a small select group had mentioned in passing how helpful Tony had been in sorting out little problems for them, but they had decided not broadcast his skills too widely. One perpetual moan from the women was about their husbands long working hours, and the fact that they would frequently be away from home for long periods of time, leaving them all alone. Several of the wives suspected their husbands of having mistresses, or at least indulging in clandestine affairs behind their backs.

One day Gail Ford the glamorous brunette the thirty two year old wife of the local Conservative MP, complained about emergencies, that always seemed to occur when her husband was away. "I not only miss him for the usual reasons, not that is such a big loss, but I mainly miss the little jobs he does like changing bulbs and fuses and fixing a leaking tap which always seems to happen when he is away. At the minute my burglar alarm is kaput, and my old man is away in Brussels or somewhere, dipping his wick with his latest mistress I phoned him, and he said get the repair company in, I did, but they cannot come for about four days." They were unusually bold words coming from the normally quiet and retiring Gail Ford, showing her frustration.

Her concerns were echoed by several of the other women, and Izzie overhearing the conversation as she was serving coffee, interrupted and said. "Well why don't you call young Cock a Doodle Doo to come and have a look at it - he is pretty good with all these things, and he came in and helped me enormously while Mickey was away, and I was more than happy."

Gail asked. "Who is Cock a Doodle Do?" Izzie replied with a giggle "can't you guess?" Its Tony Nash, he has helped a lot of the ladies out in a number of ways, Gail blushed and said 'Its my burglar Alarm that I am worried about. Have you a telephone number?" and Izzie gave it from memory, she noted that several other women were making a note of it as well."

"Well I notice that you know the number by heart " one sourpuss said quietly, causing a little giggle, and causing Izzie to respond." Yes I do, I know he helped me a lot" as she patted the bulge in her tummy meaningfully. But by then she knew that several women had received the message loud and clear.

As she was speaking Gail Ford was already speaking to Tony on her mobile phone, and he promised to be with her in about an hour.

After the meeting Gail hurried home just as Tony arrived. She was quite intrigued by Izzie's comments and wondered Whether she had the nerve to take advantage of him. Tony knew her by sight, having seen her photograph in the newspaper on occasions with her husband. He took a close look at the alarm system, and he said "I think I can have that running for you in about twenty minutes, but first I must check everything" Gail was now very excited. He was a nice looking man, and that was also what she badly needed at the minute.

Once Tony had checked the contacts and done the job, he tested the alarm, then he explained to Gail. "There is a trip lever just behind the box here, which sometimes flips out, if you have a power surge, or a power break, just reach up here and put your hand on this button, and you can feel it and just press it and the power will be restored to the system." As he spoke Tony stood behind her, and took her hand, so that she could reach up, and as he guided her fingers to the trip lever, she deliberately overbalanced backwards into his arms, for a moment he held her close to his body in his arms. Gail was very quickly aware of his instant erection, as he stood behind her, and she suddenly twisted, and put her arms round his neck and started to kiss him.

No more need to be said, and they were soon in the bedroom both naked on the bed. Gail knew she was probably being very stupid. It was completely out of character for her to act so rashly, but she was in no doubt now she had proof of her husbands infidelities, when he was away from home, and her current almost unbearable state of sexual frustration needed attention.

Gail as a young girl had been brought up in a Catholic Boarding school, and she had been told by the nuns that the spot between her legs, was a gift from God. No one had told her what the purpose of the rapturous sensations she frequently experienced were, or what caused them, when she fondled and played with her pussy. She had decided that it was something to enjoy, though she wished she knew more about its nature. As a teenager she would often lie in bed and enjoy the warm moistness that came between her legs as she played with herself.

After school she had married quite quickly, her husband was an up and coming politician, and a beautiful young wife was an asset to his career. Gail had lovely jet black hair, cut to mid length with natural curls, a face and body totally unblemished, with lips that would grace any film star and a body shape that could easily have inspired sculptors to a new rendition of Venus. She knew that her body responded positively to the slightest touch, It was the spot between her legs that always ended her tactile explorations. Nothing matched the sensations she experienced there.

Marriage did not live up to her expectations. Perhaps she had thought they were both too young and inexperienced in the art of sex. Sex with her husband was a hurried 'wham bam thank you ma'am experience' that left her totally frustrated and dissatisfied. Rob her husband at the time had worked as a researcher for a Member of Parliament, and was happy to play around, and get more bedroom experience without his wife, but Gail never seemed to benefit from his acquired expertise. When he was home, he invariably found excuses not to have sex. Later he got elected to Parliament as one of its younger MP's and soon got himself a Ministerial post in the defence department, which meant extensive travel both home and abroad.

Gail had damning proof that sent through the post by so called well-wishers with proof of his numerous affairs. One of his discarded mistresses had been bitter enough to put her feelings in writing, and post them to her, but Gail although unhappy at his treatment of her was in no financial position to seek a divorce. So she was quite happy for him to play away, having decided that if he could play away, then so could she, she had heard friends talking about their bedroom experiences, and soon gathered that there was a lot more to sex than she had ever herself experienced. Today she decided she would find out for herself.

It all seemed so sudden, the relief at having her burglar alarm working again, but the sudden experience of Tony's masculine arms, embracing her, the smell of his expensive aftershave as he explained the intricacies of the burglar alarm system had sent her over the edge. She had made an instantaneous decision. She had never been unfaithful to her husband before, but now she had reached the time for action...

In the bedroom she fastened her eyes on Tony's impressively sized cock, as she fondled it so lovingly in her soft hands, just enjoying the first feelings of success. Her heart was beating faster, and she had noted that Tony had not responded positively and returned the kiss when she had suddenly kissed him. They had not even spoken as she took his hand and led him hand in hand to the bedroom. She was fairly sure that she was going to have that male cock deep inside her hot wet pussy any minute now, soon he would be shooting his baby seed deep into her waiting womb. Impulsively, she leaned forward and planted a wet kiss just on the tip of his cock, and smiled happily to herself, as she saw it react to the feel of her hot warm wet lips, and then she saw the look of lust in his eyes, as he looked down at her, which was a just reward for the risk she was taking. It had been so easy to get him into her bed Gail could see that his cock had become so hard with his desire for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.