Ali's New World - Sex Rediscovered
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Allison Davis lived through a hellish nightmare, a young girl being forced to work in a Mexican brothel for months until her rescue by a guardian angel. Four years have passed and a teenage Allison is finding she can't quell her sexual urges any longer and is scared of what she might do when she opens Pandora's box.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Masturbation  

The ringing bell snapped me out of my daydream. I was back in the grotto again and my owner was about to fuck my little pussy. I was so small and he was so big, how he fit that thing in me I'll never understand. But he did and it felt great, and he always made me cum whenever he fucked me with it. I was thinking about it again. It seemed that those thoughts were starting to fill both my sleeping dreams and my daydreams. Looking down, my notebook was still open and I was staring at the doodle I'd been working on when my brain decided to check out from my boring biology class. All the kids around me were collecting their things and I was still sitting there like an idiot.

"Ali, you coming?"

Looking up, it was my best friend Becky, also kind of my sister and the closest thing to family I have in this world. She was staring down at me, I think I was the last person in the room still in my seat. Becky's long blonde hair fell over her shoulders and cascaded down the front of her school uniform and onto her ample chest. Her green eyes sparkled just like her smile as she stared at me in my immobile state. We were in the eighth grade at an exclusive all-English private school in Caracas, Venezuela. How we got here is a long story, but since you've read this far, I might as well fill you in, just in case you want the dirt. If a story filled with lots of sex and a smattering of violence isn't your thing, don't read on.

Becky and I became fast friends after I was placed with my foster family. I met her at the park I played at every day. It was my refuge and as it turned out, it was hers too. Foster care sucked, here's how I ended up there. My dad was a Marine and he was killed in Iraq back when they were overthrowing Saddam Hussein. I was nine years old. My mom couldn't take his loss and turned to alcohol and other men to take away the pain, or at least that's what the counselors tried to tell me in their polite way. The plain truth was my mom freaked out and turned into a huge alcoholic slut. Then one night she accidentally killed herself when she tried driving home from the bar wasted, and hit a tree head on. Dumb bitch never even thought to put her seatbelt on. The rest is straight from a horror movie.

With no other family to take care of me, I was put into foster care and put up for adoption. The family I was placed with were close person friends with the placement officer, so I got fast-tracked into their home. They were nice but their daughter was a psycho. I wish I had known that before everything got crazy, but like all kids, you can't pick your parents, or your brothers or sisters. Sometimes you get great ones, like my dad, sometimes you get crazies. The Moffat's daughter Miranda was one of the crazies. I didn't know it, or even suspect it at the time, I just thought she was a bitch because I was prettier than she was. I got the whole story out of Luis after he rescued us. Senor Castillo knew the whole story since he'd arranged everything, and he made Luis keep the whole thing a secret. Well, back to the story.

The Moffat's daughter Miranda was out to get me and she had the help of her friend Stacy. Stacy had some doctor by the balls and could blackmail him for just about anything she needed. She was twelve and this doctor had fucked her and she had proof of it, so he was screwed big time if he didn't do what she needed. What Miranda needed from Stacy was the same hormones that had helped Stacy grow great big boobs almost overnight. I never got the whole story why Stacy had decided to become some cheap slut, but she had some friend who was there with her every step of the way.

Why did she need to jack me up with hormones you might wonder? Apparently Stacy was whoring for her drug dealer and his supplier was some big-time Mexican drug lord. The drug lord had fucked Stacy and liked her youth and big tits, and wanted her to go back to Mexico with him. She wouldn't do it, but immediately thought of him when Miranda mentioned she wanted to get rid of me. Why did Miranda want to get rid of me so badly? I'm pretty and Miranda is... , well, homely. Her mom doted over me so much that it made Miranda crazy jealous and I'm sure she would have killed me and buried my body somewhere if she could've have gotten away with it.

Miranda practically jumped at the idea of shipping me off to Mexico, but I was only nine and too under-developed for what the drug lord would want me for. They thought the hormones would bridge the gap between what I had to offer and what the Drug Lord was looking for, so Stacy arranged to get the hormones from the doctor. Stacy gave Miranda the same hormones she was taking only instead of giving them to me in pill form, she'd had the doctor supply her with a concentrated injectable form of the hormones. Miranda would knock me out with tranquilizers she was slipping into the hot chocolate she so kindly made for me, and then she would inject me with the hormones.

It was crazy, my body changed almost magically in a very short time. My tits sprouted in no time, and I was so incredibly horny that I couldn't stop playing with my pussy. Within days of taking the injections, I was down at the local park letting every boy in sight finger my pussy. I had real honest to goodness boobs by then too! I was practically stripped down naked and fondled by a group of boys ranging from my age up to like twelve or something. That was when the first boy pushed his little dick into my cunt, although at the time I had no idea what I was supposed to call it. Names like pussy and cunt were completely foreign to me. Anyway, back to the story, I was so completely horny that I let all the boys fuck me that day and I would have let them keep fucking me all night too, but one by one the left to go home for dinner. I had to leave too, so I reluctantly I dressed and went home. After dinner, my horniness hadn't abated one little bit, so I told Mrs. Moffat that I was going over to my friend Becky's house, but instead I went back down to the park for more sex. I was disappointed when none of the boys were there since I was horny beyond all belief, so I did what any normal girl being dosed with massive amounts of hormones would do, I masturbated on a picnic table in public.

These three guys stumbled upon me and saw me cumming on the table and asked me if I fucked too. I told them "yes", so I let them fuck me. You'd understand my actions if you knew how horny those hormones made me. It was also my first time I sucked a cock and it was also the first time I fucked a black guy. He was really gentle and I really liked him for that, Jerome I think his name was. It's odd that I would remember that considering how many thousands of guys I've fucked since then, given that I don't remember hardly any other guy's names other than his.

So after those guys were done with me and left, I saw this guy coming directly towards me walking his dog. He must have been watching because he'd heard my name and called me by it, and then proceeded to rape me unceremoniously right there on the ground. The bastard even let his dog fuck me after he was done. A premonition of things to come you could say, but that's for later.

So the next day my best friend Becky came over. I had just climbed out of the shower when she showed up. Let me describe what I looked like at that point, keep in mind I was only nine years old, and given the same amount of hormones that had transformed Miranda's friend Stacy from a flat-chested twelve year old into a DD Goddess in only three weeks. Except they gave me that same quantity in only three or four days! I had B-cup boobs sprout out from my chest in that short period of time. My pussy transformed overnight from being just a slit between my legs that I peed out of, into magnet for anything sexual, I couldn't keep my hands off of it and I couldn't keep things out of it. I experimented with things to stick in my pussy, and found that I liked this big thick carrot nestled in my immature hole, it was also the thing which I used to take my virginity. Of course that was before I found out that dicks would become my favorite thing to shove in there. That was the day before I got abducted though, so I guess I really didn't get much of a chance to really decide what I liked best. After that the choice was removed for me.

Becky and I were heading down to the park when these guys grabbed us and threw us in this van. I remember getting pricked in the arm and then everything went black. We woke up together, Becky and I, on a private jet, and that was the start of our adventure into hell.

They were only supposed to kidnap me, but they grabbed Becky too and then the next thing we knew, we were in Mexico and the personal property of one of Mexico's biggest drug lords, Jose Castillo. He had his man-servant Luis continue giving me the hormones, and he gave them to Becky too. I think we were both fucked by Jose Castillo that same night, and several times a day, every day after that. Pretty soon we looked like a science experiment gone bad, our boobs swelled up to enormous proportions, easily DD or bigger, and on a pair on nine year olds it was beyond ridiculous. We became Castillo's private pleasure providers, and not just to him either, he leant us out to his business partners and his family and friends. We were getting fucked multiple times a day by many different men, that's when things took a turn for the worse.

Senor Castillo's driver was taking me home from an overnight sex session at some business partner's home when he took a detour and took me to some camp or something. It was a collection of shacks and the guy had me fuck a bunch of the guys there. After that, he did this same routine every time he picked me up from somewhere, and the number of guys that fucked me kept going up. Each time it was only for a short period of time, maybe an hour or more, so they stuffed as many cocks in me as they could in that short time. I think the most they got in me was around thirty in an hour. That's a lot of fucking in anyone's book!

That's when they started experimenting, doing crazy shit to see what I was willing to do, the first thing they made me do was drink a bowl of cum. You see the guys fucked me but didn't cum in me. Instead they spewed their stuff into this bowl and then made me drink it down. When I did that successfully, they went on to other stuff like making me drink a bowl full of animal cum, I think it was from dogs. Don't ask me how they got a bowl full of dog cum!

So every few days Senor Castillo would lend me out for sex out to whomever he instructed, and the driver would be sent to retrieve me the next morning. Instead of bringing me straight back, he would take me to the camp and from then on they did just about everything imaginable to me. I sucked off just about every farm animal they could lay their hands on. I even fucked a donkey once! That thing was fucking huge! I don't know how my little pussy didn't rip apart seeing as how young I was. I'm sure I could handle it now that I'm fourteen - oh shit, did I just say that?

I guess that brings me back to where I am right now. You see I haven't had sex since the day Luis rescued us, and I haven't even really thought about it at all until now. I don't really know why I'm thinking about it so much now anyway? Maybe it's because my hormones, my "real" hormones are starting to really kick up a fuss. I don't really know for sure, but I've been thinking about sex a lot lately and I'm getting worried because I know what I'm capable of when I get horny. I fucked nearly every guy in the town where the brothel was, and I'm sure given enough time, I could fuck just as many guys here in Venezuela. How did I get here? Well let me finish my story.

So after the donkey fucking incident, we got busted. Upon return to Senor Castillo's home, we were really late and Luis was told to inspect my pussy. After fucking 38 guys and a donkey, you can guess what my pussy looked like? Plus my tummy was all bloated from sucking down forty-plus cum shots including those from a horse and an ox and let me tell you, they can shoot some serious quantities of cum! Well Senor Castillo was pissed when I told him about what his driver had put me through. Jose killed the man right in front of me down in his dungeon. Oh yeah, Jose Castillo was a sick fucker who liked to torture little girls. He introduced me to electro-shock the hard way, he stuck acupuncture pins in my tits until there were so many it looked like my tits were encased in metal. The worst part was when he stuck this metal tube up my pussy, it was lined with these little dart things would shoot outwards when he turned it on. The bastard dipped the darts in fire ant venom and proceeded to activate it. I thought I was going to die from the pain in my pussy! I gotta hand it to the man, he knew how to torture a girl without doing any serious damage. I was back up and around the next day like nothing had happened.

That was the day of the coup. Becky and I were out riding horses in the forest. She was so turned on by my story of blowing the farm animals that she wanted to try sucking off one of the horses. That girl has one nasty little streak in her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still fucking, even though we both vowed to never have sex again until we get married. Well Becky had just wrapped her lips around the horse's cock, see I told you she was a freak. I only did it because I had to, she was doing it for fun. I wasn't really interested in watching so as I gazed around the forest, I saw movement off in the distance. I told Becky to let go of the cock and get up on her horse. Sure enough there were a bunch of armed men sneaking up on the compound. They thought they had surprise on their sides, they didn't expect anyone would see them, but we did. We galloped back to the house and warned the guards about the armed intruders.

A big gun fight followed and Luis tried to help us escape. We got captured by the guy organizing the whole thing, Jose's cousin Caesar Castillo. Both Becky and I had fucked him before and he knew all about us and took us as one of the prizes from his successful coup. From what we were told, Caesar killed his cousin, our owner, and took over his drug manufacturing and trafficking business. From there we became Caesar's sex slaves and for the following couple of weeks we fucked hordes of men. Anybody Caesar wanted or needed favors from, we fucked. Now before you start feeling too bad for us, you have to understand that we were still jacked up on the hormones and we were always horny. We fucked anybody Caesar threw at us with great pleasure. Of course when the hormones wore off, we lost interest and it showed. When our usefulness ended he put us into a brothel he owned and from there it got ugly.

We were tattooed and pierced as per Caesar's instructions. All his whores were tattooed with his distinctive yellow butterfly at the base of our throats and his name was tattooed on our shoulders. But it didn't end there, we were special, we were the pretty white American girls, we got the Spanish word for "whore" tattooed over our cunts. It was ugly, the word "PUTA" in big block letters right over our pretty little pussies. It was meant to show us exactly what we were thought of. And the fun didn't end there.

Then he had us pierced all over; we had our nipples pierced with these little rings with a golden bell attached to each. They jingled whenever we moved, especially when we were getting fucked. It was our punishment I guess for being cute and white and stranded in Mexico. The jingling went on hour after hour, day after day. The bells didn't just jingle while we had sex, we were instructed to jingle our bells after every guy fucked us, a symbolic gesture that we were ready for the next guy to fuck us. If we didn't jingle our titty bells, we got punished.

We got fucked all hours of the day, every day of the week. We got breaks, a few hours here and there, but that was about it. One cock after another. Becky and I shared a small room with a rickety divider between us. I could hear her getting rutted nonstop like I was. Our titty bells were jingling in unison most hours of the day. After a while we couldn't even feel the cocks as they pounded away into our soggy holes. We were numb to the pain. We were violated in every hole we had to offer.

I lost track of the days we were there, one day stretched into the next. We were expected to service men all hours of the day. We were so exhausted from the physical abuse and from the lack of sleep. We were zombies from the sleep deprivation and from the lack of proper nourishment. All we got to eat were beans, rice, water and cum. Guess which one we got the most of? Cum isn't exactly the most nutritious stuff in the world apparently, but I suppose it helped supplement our meager diet.

Oh yeah, I forgot to finish the part about the piercings. They pierced our pussy lips with these brass rings. Apparently in the olden days they would thread wire through the rings and sew your pussy closed so you couldn't fuck outside the brothel. I guess some owners were worried their whores would try to earn money for themselves outside of the brothel and wanted to prevent it. They'd put a lock on the ends of the wires so all the girl could do was pee out of her hole. Anyway, I think for us it was done as additional punishment since we never left the brothel and rarely ever left our room. The possibility of us going out looking for more sex was something that simply was never going to happen.

We had no tears left to shed after a while. Like I said, we were zombies, we were physically and mentally brutalized. That was why we didn't even recognize Luis the day he came to rescue us. We thought he was just another guy there to fuck us. I laid back and spread my legs and waited for him to lie down on top of me. When I looked up and saw the man crying I was confused, that's when I recognized him.

Luis had been our friend, our only friend at Jose Castillo's mansion. He was also the one who had administered our hormones at his boss' request. He felt extremely guilty about what had been done to us and the part he'd played in it, turning us into horny little circus freaks with our womanly bodies built on a child's frame.

I asked him why he was crying as I lay there naked, my legs still spread as they usually were. He was looking down at my body and he sobbed. Nature can play cruel jokes, just like men can. I was pregnant you see, well actually we were both pregnant. The massive doses of hormones had apparently kick-started our bodies into thinking we were going through puberty and everything turned on, not just the external things like growing boobs, and hair above our cunts. You name it, it started, our periods (although I think I maybe had one before I got knocked up), armpit hair, my hips got wider, and the ever-popular teenage curse, acne. I love that little gem most of all!

Luis told us the story of how he had escaped from the attack, he was shot in the leg and was trapped under a burning wall long enough to take some serious burns to his body. He guessed Caesar's guys thought he was dead and left him there. He was able to pull himself free and fled with Jose's "emergency backup plan", two suitcases full of money and ID's. The ID's were all Jose's, so they didn't do anyone any good, but the ten million dollars in US currency sure did!

I recall sitting there on the edge of my soiled cot with my tits and my titty bells resting on my knobby kneecaps as Luis retold the story of Caesar's successful takeover. He'd called Jose's pilot at his private landing strip when the shooting started and told him to have the plane ready for our escape. His instructions were to take off in fifteen minutes, with or without Senor Castillo, and wait for further instructions. Of course nobody ever made it to the airstrip, so the pilot took off and headed for safety.

Luis' wounds took a long time to heal, but once they did, he came looking for us. Part of Jose's emergency plan in case anything ever happened to him, was to liberate Becky and I and provide us with a safe future. Even though he'd done horrible things to us, he apparently loved us deeply and wanted to use his considerable wealth to look after us. Well... , Luis followed through with Jose's plan and rescued us, partly out of guilt for what he'd done to our bodies with the hormones, and also so he could be included in the life of luxury we'd be living in with the ten million he had from Jose's safe.

The other part of this story was the second act of kindness Jose was responsible for. Jose had offered to grant us each one wish when we'd arrived in Mexico, one single thing we could wish for that he swore he'd do his best to grant. I had nothing in the world left, my family was dead, I had no home to return to. All I wanted was my stuffed bear and presumably it was still at the Moffat's house. He got that for me, I never asked how he got it.

Becky's wish was slightly more difficult. Becky's dad was serving time after being caught naked in bed with her and her older sister by her mom. Even though her dad had never really touched either of them or done anything against their will - actually Becky told me he was mostly just instructing them on how their bodies worked and how they could pleasure themselves. It didn't matter in her mother's eyes, or the court's eyes either, he was sent to prison.

Becky's wish was to have her dad set free. Don't ask me how Jose did it, but he did. Now her dad lives with us down here in Venezuela and he's kinda become my dad too. So anyway, back to my story, so Luis got us out of the brothel and whisked us away to the awaiting plane and the pilot who'd escaped the day of the coup. He flew us to Caracas where we still live. That was about four years ago now.

After we arrived here, Luis set us up in a nice big house. He sold the plane, which enhanced our already impressive hoard of cash, and split some of the proceeds with the pilot whom we never saw again. From there he took care of our immediate needs, our physical wellbeing and our mental wellbeing which was no small task.

Imagine two ten year old girls (yeah, I had my tenth birthday while we were in the brothel, happy birthday to me!) with freakish woman/child bodies, both pregnant, tattooed and with piercings all over the place. I couldn't have been happier when my nipple bells were finally removed. I still hear those damn bells, they haunt my dreams and linger with me after I wake up. I'll be happy when the bells in my head go silent.

Luis found some very good doctors who did their best to remove the tattoos, which hurt way worse than actually getting them. They aborted the babies because God knows who actually fathered them, and it was traumatic enough what we went through, to think of being mommies at ten years old would have been far too much for us to handle. I think in the long run we made the right decision there, although some day I'd like to become a mommy.

Back to our recovery, the doctors removed all of the brass rings from our labia and did their best to reconstruct the tissue, leaving them looking as normal as possible. Mind you, we're talking about pussies that had been fucked ten thousand times or more in a six month period. At least that's what we estimated based on the number of guys we saw every day. There's nothing normal looking about a pussy that used up, especially when it's attached to a ten year old. Never mind that though. They look pretty much normal today, although I can only speak for my own pussy, I haven't seen Becky's since the day Luis rescued us.

The physical damage healed relatively quickly, the mental aspect took a while longer. It took a ton of therapy to get us there, but I'd like to think we've made tremendous strides considering what we went through. Becky and I both swore off everything sex related, which was pretty easy to do after what we'd been subjected to. It was much easier considering we weren't on the hormones anymore and the urge to have sex was almost completely gone. I say almost because our bodies weren't the bodies of normal girls anymore. The hormones really did a number on us. Like I said before, our bodies were slammed through puberty and after that our bodies never looked back.

My period started back up shortly after the babies were aborted and let me tell you, being ten years old and having your period every month really sucked. My boobs were huge then and never really decreased in size, even now I have to have my bras custom made. I can almost fit into a 34DD, but not quite. I'm sure I could find ones that fit somewhere, but we have the money and having a custom made bra is one guilty pleasure that I like to take advantage of. Becky does the same as me even though a 36DD fits her just fine. Like I said, it's a perk we both really like. It's the same with clothes, even off the rack stuff needs a little tailoring with our body shapes. She's a little bigger than me, and taller, but not by much.

If you really want to know, I'm a little over five feet tall, have a tiny waist with big melon sized tits, a nice round ass and a nice flair to my hips. I'd describe myself as having a really nice hour-glass shape, if you liked that sort of thing on a munchkin. I let my brown hair grow long so I can let it fall over my boobs. It helps me hide them from curious onlookers. I have brown eyes that match my hair and a guy I fucked one time told me I looked like a young Valerie Bertinelli. My first thought was, "the fat lady from the Weight Watchers commercials?" Yeah we have American TV down here, and we spent a lot of time watching TV while we recovered. I think I look more like Selena Gomez, but I'm not Hispanic, although with my dark hair and eyes and all the sun we get, I could pass for it easy. I don't think either of them ever had a body like mine though.

I stay away from boys as a precaution. I'm deathly afraid of being around them, not because I'm worried one of them might try something with me, but because if one of them tried something with me, I might not stop him. I haven't masturbated since our rescue, but I want to. The problem is that my body has been pumping out its own hormones ever since the pills and shots stopped, and now the urge to satisfy myself is ever increasing. With each passing day it gets worse. I've been working so hard for years trying to ignore it, but now it's getting unbearable. I'm afraid that if I start, I might not be able to stop.

I guess that's why I insisted we go to an all-girls school once we finally started going to school. For the first few years, we were home schooled and our teachers would come to the house. That was best anyway because we were both scared to go out in public and be exposed to any kind of men. You see, for months on end in the brothel, every man we saw was there for only one thing only, to fuck our tender over-abused pussies. So naturally it took time for us to feel safe going out in public and being around men. The only men we were used to being around were Luis and Becky's dad Richard, and they were as loving and caring as anybody could ever want. Becky's dad especially was so nice and caring, treating me like his own daughter. I eventually started to call him dad, he liked it and I needed it.

Becky and I went through hell together and through it all, he recognized we both needed love and support. He didn't need to give me as much attention as Becky, but he did and I'll love him forever for that. I feel very sorry for him in so many ways. His life was upended and he paid a steep price. Jose Castillo broke him out of jail and now he's a wanted fugitive. He can never take Becky back home to the US and the worst part of all (as if finding out your youngest daughter is a well-seasoned whore), is that he can never go back to the US to see his oldest daughter. Becky's sister still lives with her mom and at night I can hear the both of them crying over it. They miss her so badly, but I guess with how things could have ended up, we can consider ourselves somewhat lucky. Which brings me back to the here and now.

I looked up at Becky still standing there grinning at me, she can always put a smile on my face.

"Let's go Ali, come on, class is over, let's go," Becky said with a smile.

I slowly closed my book and started to pack up my things. I was still trying to shake the thoughts that had been clouding my brain. I was thinking about sex again and I didn't know what to make of it. Getting up, I willed myself to follow Becky out of the classroom and follow her out into the hallway, the sound of our shoes clicked along on the hard floor echoed down the hallway. Our school had a strict dress code and we had to wear white blouses and black skirts along with these ugly black hard-soled shoes. They were uncomfortable as hell, and they made such a racket going down the hall, but it was what we had to wear.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who'd would look at us in our ugly school outfits and think they make us look cute and sexy. I didn't see it that way, but I still thought about how guys would see us in them. Deep down I guess I had to admit that the concept of being liked, or even going as far as thinking that guys would look at me and see me as sexy, was growing on me. Maybe I'm not expressing it right, but for the longest time I wanted to feel like I was invisible to guys for fear that they'd just want to fuck me and hurt me. I'd done a good job of putting the bad experiences behind me, but they'd left me with such a negative feeling about anything related to sex that I chose to completely bury the memories both good and bad and ignore my sexuality. Even though my hormones were constantly trying to remind me that I was a sexual being that my efforts to keep the memories buried was becoming harder with every passing day. I guess the bad experiences had completely drowned out the good experiences that I'd had and it was easier to try and forget both aspects rather than separate them.

It wasn't until recently that the memories did separate and I started to remember the fun times having sex. Don't ask me what finally did it because I really don't remember. All I know is that one day out of the blue, a vision popped into my brain, I was back in the park and Jerome was looking down at me as he slowly fucked his black cock into my pussy. Maybe I saw somebody that looked like him and it triggered the memory? I don't know, but the memory was suddenly there. It was something I hadn't thought of since maybe when I was first taken to Mexico. Since then more memories were coming back, and they were all the good memories and it reminded me of how horny I'd been and how badly I'd needed sex.

That was what today was all about, right out of the blue I remembered that day in the grotto when Jose Castillo first fucked me. I'd been so horny thanks to the hormones pumping through me, that I practically begged him to fuck me. Every time after that was like a little slice of heaven. I couldn't wait for the next time he'd come into my room to fuck me. The man had some kind of stamina, or recovering power, whatever you want to call it, he fucked the both of us three times a day, just like clockwork. It was the time in between that killed me. I wanted it non-stop and three times a day just wasn't enough.

When he started loaning us out to his friends and business associates, we actually welcomed it because we were getting even more sex, and that was the only way for me to satisfy the constant urges I had for it. It's impossible for anyone to understand who hasn't been dosed with massive amounts of hormones like we were, but we actually looked forward to all the sex we were pushed into. Of course when the doses of hormones stopped, that's when the fun stopped too.

"Earth to Ali, are you there?"

It was Becky catching me deep in thought again. God, stop thinking about sex Al! "Sorry Beck, I was just thinking again, you know how dangerous that is!" I said with a laugh.

"No shit, now stop it before you start to scare me! Kidding. Honestly, you're going to have to tell me what's up so I can help you." This time Becky's tone had turned serious, she knew enough about me to know when something was troubling me.

"We can talk about it later Beck, now's not the time, or the place," Ali replied. "Now let's get to class. It's the last class of the day and then we can go home."

"Sounds like a plan Al."

We walked off to our class together, our shoes clicking away as we made our way down the hall. My thoughts drifted away again as we walked together to our last class of the day. Of course my thoughts went back to sex, it seemed that's all my brain wanted to focus on these days.

Becky was all over me on our way home from school. She knew something was up and I was afraid to say anything, especially since Luis was driving the car and would hear us. Not that I had any secrets that I kept from him or Becky. They knew everything and we'd all agreed to talk about anything that was bothering us. It was so important in helping us get over the trauma we'd been through, and we kept up the habit, it kept us close as a family unit and we cherished it.

Her prodding finally broke me down and I told her about the flood of memories that were coming back to me. She just nodded as I talked. She was a good listener and just let me ramble on, never giving me her opinion, or her judgment. It was what I needed I guess. I didn't tell her how it was making me feel though, I wasn't ready to admit that bit of info yet. As far as I knew Becky hadn't done anything sexual since we fled Mexico and she certainly hadn't offered anything up as I told her about what I was thinking about. I questioned whether or not I should have said anything, but honesty has always been our only policy.

When I was done Becky just hugged me and said that it was normal that I was remembering those things. She said she'd tried to forget everything but never had. She was impressed that I had seemingly pushed all those memories aside, both good and bad. The bright side was that I was only recalling the good ones now. I didn't tell her that those good memories were making me horny as hell and making me desperate for sexual contact again. I suppose I should have said something, but I didn't. After all, I hadn't done anything yet, I only longed for it.

The rest of the evening was as normal as ever. We did our homework and watched TV with Luis and Richard, went for a late night swim in the pool, and then got ready for bed. Oh yeah, we got a kick-ass pool that we use every day. It's about the only exercise Becky and I get. With our big boobs, running sports aren't really our bag, so we enjoy swimming instead. It keeps us in shape and it's fun, plus it's a nice relief from the constant heat here.

After our swim, I was ready to crawl into bed, and that's when the sum of the day's thoughts returned to me. That's when I finally did it, I broke down and broke my promise to avoid all sexual contact. It was something I had vowed not to do, but that promise was made three years ago, and a lot can happen in three years. I'd healed my mind and my body, and my promise, like all promises, was made to be broken.

I was laying there in bed thinking about sex again, it seemed like I couldn't stop myself from thinking about all those acts I'd performed so many years ago. It was my own fault, my thoughts were what was making me insanely horny. It was a cruel cycle, my body's own hormones were getting me revved up and my thoughts were fanning the fire. On it went, day after day, at some point I had to snap. Tonight was the night apparently. I started out just touching my breasts, nothing exceptionally out of the ordinary, but as I caressed my breasts, the tingling started and I found my fingers on my nipples. After that, it was like a dam had broken, the flood of feelings I denied myself for so long overpowered me. I had both my hands down inside my panties and it was all I could do not to wake the house with my moaning. I couldn't stop myself or my hands, they were on auto-pilot as I worked myself up into the first orgasm I'd had in over three years.

I didn't really penetrate myself, I didn't really need to. My clit was giving me all the pleasure I needed as one hand worked my clit and the other just caressed my labia up and down. I was shocked at my response as my body just kinda took over. It felt so good, so natural as the feelings started flooding through me. It built up steadily as my caresses worked their magic. So many memories came flooding back as my orgasm approached, both good and bad memories. They combined together to arouse me very intensely. Some people need visual props to get themselves in the mood, I have a head full of memories that beat the hell out of anything I could ever look at or read about. I picked a memory and imagined I was back there doing it again. Which one did I pick? Don't ask me why, but I was back at the camp and I was stretched out on the kitchen table again with a lineup of guys waiting to fuck my pussy. It worked amazingly. I came so hard that I was sure I'd woken up the whole house!

What was my first thought after I'd experienced that cum? Oh my God, why did I wait so long! Seriously, I had to scream into my pillow because I just couldn't contain myself. I was never very vocal when I had sex before, but something changed in me since those days and I guess now I am one of those loud sex people because all I wanted to do was moan and groan and scream my ass off as I came. My pussy felt so hot and wet, it shocked even me, I hadn't felt like that since the hormone days. I used to flood my panties back then, when I actually had panties on that is. I was always horny and my pussy let me know it by soaking the crotch of whatever I happened to be wearing at the time.

Now was just like those times. I could feel my moisture seeping down my ass crack and making the back of my panties all wet. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep like that so I peeled them off and went to get a new pair out of my drawer. Slipping them on, I jumped back in bed and tried to go to sleep. Of course my mind went back to sex, but not sex from my past, but imagining what it would be like now. My orgasm seemed to be every bit as powerful as the ones I used to have, maybe even more so, or maybe it was just the newness of it all making me think it was that powerful. All I knew was that it felt great and I wanted another one.

I tried imagining having sex now and that's where my brain ran into trouble. I didn't really know any guys I could have sex with. The only guys I knew were Luis and Richard and that was out of the question, well there was the pool guy, but I didn't really know him. I always stayed inside when he was there cleaning the pool every morning. The school had some male teachers, but I had selected my classes so that I had all female teachers so I didn't even know any of the male teachers, not that any of them were attractive anyway.

We had neighbors, but our house was pretty big and we had lots of property, and the nearest neighbors weren't really all that close. Plus we kept to ourselves for the most part behind the big wall around our property, so we really didn't know our neighbors, so that was out for a source of mental guy fodder. I quickly realized I had a serious lack of knowledge of local boys to think about for masturbating purposes. I'd need to meet some boys if I wanted to use something other than my own memories for masturbating to. Assuming that's all I'd be needing them for...

I was tired and I needed sleep. It was one o'clock in the morning and I'd been lying there for three hours playing with myself. So much for easing into the masturbation thing. I think I had four cums, but I wasn't really counting, I was too lost in my self-pleasure. My pussy hadn't had a workout like that since ... well you know, I told you the story. It felt great, it felt liberating, I was glad in a way, and sad too. I was worried about this day coming, the day when I opened the door to sex again. Not that I'm going to go out and start fucking guys left and right again, but masturbating is the first natural step, eventually I'm going to want to try sex again, I just hope I don't lose control. I know what my body is telling me and it's scaring the hell out of me.

At some point I drifted off to sleep, pondering sex and if I wanted to do it again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.