The Wingman - Cover

The Wingman

Copyright (C) 2011 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Loren is smarting from his breakup with his long-term live-in girlfriend. During an office off-site gathering, his colleague and player Todd recruits him to be a wingman as he attempts to pick up a stunning brunette at another table. Loren's assignment -- to which he reluctantly agrees -- is to distract her companion, who Todd regards as less desirable. They hit it off -- until she reveals a secret that she believes jeopardizes their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Loren stepped into the kitchen. "I started the grill," he said.

"Can you help Nicole with her homework while it catches?"

"Yes. Who ever heard of homework in the second grade?"

"I had homework in the second grade."

"In France?" he asked.

"No. Here -- in private school."

"Well, I didn't, and I went to public school."

"The teacher said, don't spend more than fifteen minutes on it."

"The grill should be ready by then," he replied.

"Explain to me again why we invited them on a Thursday?"

"Because everyone has work tomorrow," he replied. "It'll be a disincentive to linger. We'll have dinner, some after-dinner conversation, coffee, after dinner drinks and then it'll be time to call it a night."

"What if everyone wants to linger?" she asked.

"Then, we'll do it again another time. It's like a first date, Abrielle."

"Well ... She's your friend, Loren."

Loren headed into the living room. "Nicole? Let's do your homework." He sat with her at the desk and supervised as she filled out a worksheet. "That's not how you spell that word," he said, pointing.

"Mrs Smithers doesn't care."

"They don't care about spelling?" He picked up the paper and showed it to Abrielle. "Look at this -- she's expected to use vocabulary she doesn't know how to spell."

"It's vocabulary she knows. Spelling comes later."

"That sounds like some new theory on education."

"Have her put her folder away. You can put these on the grill."

Loren carried a plate of shrimp and beef chunks threaded on skewers. He brushed them with a marinade and set them on the grill.

"Loren -- door!"

He dashed inside. The chime rang and he opened the door. "Erin ... Brady. Come in."

Abrielle approached from the kitchen. "Abby!" Erin exclaimed. "Good to see you again."

"Erin ... Brady -- good to see you, too."

"Abby's a lifesaver," Erin said, "with how she helped us with our problem. I think you two look so right together. Don't they, Brady?"

"They do," Brady replied.

"Please, come in."

"This is a cute house." Erin spotted Abrielle's daughter. "Is that Nicole?"

"Yes," Abrielle replied. "Nicole, come over here and say hello to Mr and Mrs Moore."

"We've heard so much about you," Erin said to Nicole. "We're so pleased to meet you in person."

"Hi," Nicole said shyly.

"Nicole," Abrielle said, "why don't you play or read a book until dinner is ready?"

"Can I swing?"

"I can watch her while tending the grill," Loren added.

"Fine, but when dinner is ready, you come in -- no arguments. Understood?"

"D'accord, Maman."

Loren stepped onto the patio and turned over the skewers. He brushed on more marinade. Abrielle joined him with Erin and Brady. She handed him a glass of beer.

"This is a very nice yard," Erin remarked. "So, that's the infamous swing set. Look at her go on it!"

"How do you like being a dad, Loren?" Brady asked. "I mean -- it sort of was, instant dad for you."

"I like it," Loren replied. "I still have a lot to learn."

"He's doing very well," Abrielle added.

"Are you spoiling Nicole rotten?" Brady asked.

"I try not to."

"You know -- that's what fathers are for -- to spoil their daughters rotten. Otherwise how will they learn to be proper wives?"

Erin giggled and Abrielle flashed Loren a grimace.


"Say good night to Mr and Mrs Moore," Abrielle instructed Nicole.

"Bonne nuit," the girl said.

"Good night, Nicole," Erin and Brady said in unison.

"Into bed and lights out," her mother instructed.

"D'accord." Nicole bounded up the stairs.

"She is adorable, Abby," Erin said. "And, dinner was delicious."

"Thanks. I can make more coffee."

"I think we really had better be going," Brady said. "It's up early tomorrow."

"You're sure?" Loren asked. "I was going to make my famous after-dinner drink."

"We'll take a raincheck," Erin replied. "I'll see you at the office tomorrow."

Loren and Abrielle escorted them to the front door. "Good night. Thanks for a wonderful evening."

"Good night." Abrielle waved and then closed the door. "Whew!"

"See? The Thursday gambit worked."

"Give me a hand straightening up?"

"Sure. Maybe we can stack the dishes and leave them for the weekend. We have reservations tomorrow night."

"Are you serious? And let Amanda see this mess?"

"This is nothing. You haven't seen Amanda's house. How about we soak the pots and pans and stack the dinnerware?"

"All right. My butt is dragging, Loren. Your gambit worked, but I'm exhausted. Having company for dinner after a day at my office? Someone once said that entertaining company is like a duck swimming -- calm and placid on the surface but paddling like hell underneath. That is how I feel."

"Would you invite them again?" he asked.

"I think so. They're pleasant enough. Brady is a bit of a twit but Erin is nice enough to make up for it. They were good sports playing cards with Nicole. I like them -- I liked them when I had them as clients."

Loren rinsed and dried the pots and put them in the cabinet. "Let's go upstairs," he said, headed into the master bedroom and stripped to his briefs. He turned down the covers and slid between them.

Abrielle stepped in from the bathroom. She slipped off her robe and stood, nude except for her briefs, and hung her robe on a hook. Then, she slid beside Loren and snuggled against him. "I hope you're not in the mood," she said, "because I am exhausted."

"Not a problem." He held her, caressed her shoulder and nuzzled the top of her head. "I do love feeling you in my arms, Abrielle."

"Mmm ... I love feeling me in your arms, too. Bonne nuit, Loren."

He reached and switched off the lamp He could feel Abrielle's body relaxing and her breathing slowing.

"MAMAN!" He heard Nicole crying.

Abrielle groaned. "Another leg-ache. Whose turn is it?"

"I'll choose you for it," he replied. He made a fist. "One, two, three..." He held out his fist and she held out her open hand.

"Paper covers rock," she said.

Loren swung his feet to the floor. He slipped into his robe and grabbed the rubbing alcohol. "I'm coming, Nicole," he called as he headed toward her room.


Loren checked the time on his computer display. He locked his keyboard and patted his pocket to confirm his wallet was there. "Mail call," he heard Erin say. "Loren -- Brady and I had a wonderful time with you and Abby last night."

"I'm pleased to hear it."

"We'd love it if we could get together again some time."

"Abrielle and I were saying the same thing."

Erin took a pamphlet from her shopping cart. "Maybe you and Abby would be interested in this. This is our church and we belong to a fellowship there. We'd love to have you and Abby come to one of our meetings."

"Uhhh ... Gee, thanks, Erin," Loren replied. "I was just going down to meet Abrielle for lunch. I'll take this and we can discuss it."

"If you're interested, just let me know and I'll make sure your names are on the roster."

"I will certainly do that, Erin." Loren picked up the pamphlet and headed to the elevator. He rode it to the lobby and spotted Abrielle.

They pushed their trays through the line. Loren paid for their lunches and found their regular table in the corner. He reached across the table and held her hand. "Well ... I think we scratch Erin and Brady off the list."

"Why would you say that?" she asked. He flipped the brochure onto the table. Abrielle regarded it. "You're kidding..."

"Why would I kid about something like this? I knew Erin was devout. She always wears that crucifix and talks about keeping folks in her prayers. I never expected her to be proselytizing."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I'd discuss it with you."

"Great. Thank you, very much, Loren. Now when we turn her down she'll assume I'm the one saying no."

"I don't know. I was thinking ... maybe that fellowship might be fun."

"Loren -- I thought you were like me -- a confirmed atheist. Would you really be happy going to a meeting to get spoon-fed religion?"

"You don't have to buy what they're selling," he replied.

"There are social programs at the Alliance that I think would be a much better fit for us. If we're going to invest the time, we should invest it wisely."

"Of course, you're right. What should I tell her?"

"Tell her, thanks for thinking of us but we have too may other obligations at the moment. And, as far as socializing with them -- let's let them extend the next invitation."

He held up the pamphlet. "Maybe this was the next invitation."

"If that's the case, then it's moot," she replied. "Otherwise, we won't call them -- they can call us."

Loren nodded. "Okay -- it's a plan."


Loren held Abrielle's hand as their hostess led them to their table. "Did I tell you how good you look in that black dress?" Loren asked.

"I believe so ... at least twice," she replied.

"I like how your sheer, black pantyhose shades the curves in your legs. You do look sensational."

Their server approached. "Would you like anything from the bar?"

"We'll look over the wine list," Loren replied, "and open a bottle with the entree."

"Very good."

Loren reviewed the menu. "I think I'll try the scampi," he remarked.

"I like the looks of the prime rib." '

He regarded her. "I like a woman with an appetite," he remarked.

"An appetite for what?"

"For the good things." He regarded the wine list. "They offer a Côtes-du-Rhône rosé that's reasonable. If I go with the scampi and you go with the prime rib, it'll probably match both."

Abrielle nodded. "I think it's a good choice."

Loren placed their order when the server returned. She left a basket of rolls on the table. "How do you feel being out, alone for a night?"

"A bit decadent," she replied.

"Amanda is a very responsible young lady," he replied. "She loves little kids. Nicole is in good hands."


Loren closed the front door and bolted it. "Okay," he called. "Amanda's back home."

"You don't have to yell," Abrielle said to him from the sofa in the living room.

"I figured you'd be upstairs already. I didn't expect to find you still in your dress and pantyhose. I know how you loathe wearing them."

"I thought it might be fun to start with some necking down here," she replied, "fully clothed."

"With a drink?"

"Good idea. It'll extend our elegant evening a bit longer. It's been a while since you made us a couple of fourth degrees."

"Coming right up." Loren retrieved some ice from the freezer and mixed the drinks. He handed one to her and sipped from his.

"How did Amanda do with Nicole?" Abrielle asked.

"Well. She said she taught her a new card game -- rummy, or a variation thereof."

"Wonderful. I can't wait for Nicole to try to teach it to us."

Loren sat on the sofa and Abrielle sat on his lap. They clinked rims and sipped more of their drinks. He drained his glass and set it down; then he put his hand on her knee. "I love those legs," he said.

"I'm glad..." Abrielle sipped her drink as Loren ran his hand along her knee and up her thigh. His hand encountered some elastic lace and then bare skin. "You're wearing stockings instead of pantyhose?"

"That's right." She finished her drink and set down the glass. Loren caressed her cheek and kissed her lips.

"What other surprises do you have in store?" he asked.

"If I told you, they wouldn't be surprises -- would they?"

They kissed again and again, deep, passionate ones with tongues touching and breathing each other's air. Loren traced the outline of the bodice of her dress. "This shows some pretty sensational cleavage," he remarked. He ran his hand along her bare arm. "You have sexy arms, too."

"I don't think I've heard that before," she replied.

"Nice deltoid definition ... They're like the rest of you, Abrielle -- soft and feminine." He caressed her forearm.

Abrielle loosened his necktie and slipped it from under his collar. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped her hand under the placket to caress his chest. "This is my idea of an evening," she said. "No prep, no cooking, no plates to wash ... except of course for the ones from last night..."

"I'll do those in the morning," he interjected.

"I know you will..." She kissed him and teased his nipple with her fingertips. "I'll hold you to it."

Loren responded by slipping his finger under her dress and bra and smoothing it along her breast. "Shall we go upstairs?" he asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

She held his hand and they ascended the stairs. Loren closed and latched the bedroom door. He embraced her and they kissed, caressing each other's backs. He found her zipper and pulled it all the way down. Her dress fell to the floor and she stepped from it.

He regarded her in a sheer, black bra and matching briefs. Abrielle also wore a red garter belt, holding up her sheer, black hose. Loren stripped off his shirt and pants and sat on the bed, coaxing her onto his lap.

"You look sexy," he said.

"I feel sexy. That's why I picked this underwear."

"It looks great. Do you want to leave your stockings on?"

"Maybe..." She kissed his lips. "For a while at least."

Loren ran his fingers across her breast. He could discern, faintly, the outline of her areola through the fabric of her bra. Then, he reached around her, found the clasp on the band and released it. Abrielle thrust her arms forward and he slipped it from her shoulders.

He reached for a bottle of hand lotion on the nightstand. "Want to use this?"

"Okay ... Let's get something out of the way, first."

Abrielle lay flat on her back, her hands locked behind her head. Loren applied lotion to her left breast and began methodically caressing her, making circles around her areola. "Feels normal," he said. "I think I can feel where that cyst was ... like a little hollow."

She stroked her skin. "Yeah -- I feel it, too."

He made radial strokes, starting at her nipple, downward. "What a beautiful mounds of flesh these are," he said as he caressed her right breast. "I'm finding absolutely nothing to worry about."

"I checked them in the shower and didn't either," she replied.

Loren squirted more lotion into his palm. "So, are we ready to get down to business?" He daubed the lotion onto her nipples and began caressing them.

She drew in a deep breath. "Mmm..." she sighed and drew in another. "Feels good, Loren ... deeper ... mmm..." She kept her arms up as he massaged her nipples and areolas. "I can't believe how good this feels ... how aroused it's making me."

"Do you want me to back off?"

"Uhn-uhn," she replied. "More ... just nipples, now. Harder, Loren ... Oh! I need this..." Loren squeezed and rolled her lotion-slick nipples, firmer and more erect than he recalled, between his thumbs and forefingers. Abrielle's breathing became heavy panting. "Oh, God," she gasped and then touched his wrist. "Enough for now." He stroked her cheek and kissed her lips. "I almost had one," she panted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.