The Wingman
Chapter 5

Copyright (C) 2011 by the author. All rights reserved.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Loren is smarting from his breakup with his long-term live-in girlfriend. During an office off-site gathering, his colleague and player Todd recruits him to be a wingman as he attempts to pick up a stunning brunette at another table. Loren's assignment -- to which he reluctantly agrees -- is to distract her companion, who Todd regards as less desirable. They hit it off -- until she reveals a secret that she believes jeopardizes their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Morning light woke Loren. He kissed Abrielle’s shoulder. “Morning.”

“Morning.”

“Sleep well?”

“I slept wonderfully well.”

“Interested in more?” he asked.

“Not big on sex in the morning,” she replied. “I like to cuddle and snooze afterward and then half the day is gone.”

“I suppose you’re right. Last night I think should hold us.”

“Mmm ... I think it should.” She stretched and yawned. “I suppose I should get up and check on Nicole ... then take my shower.”

“I’d take one with you except the tub is a bit cramped.”

“It’s okay.” She kissed his lips. Abrielle slipped into her satin robe. She opened the door to Nicole’s room. “Look,” she whispered.

Loren peeped into the room. Nicole was still asleep, holding onto the plush dragon. “She had a quiet night.”

“Thank God. I’ll take my shower.”

“I’ll start some coffee and maybe a batch of popovers.”

“Mmm ... I haven’t had popovers in ages.”

Loren slipped into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. He filled his coffee maker and switched it on. Then he took out some flour, eggs and milk.

Nicole wandered into the kitchen carrying the plush toy. “Bonjour,” he said.

The girl yawned and rubbed her eyes. “Bonjour,” she replied.

“Your maman is showering. She’ll be down shortly.

D’accord ... okay...” Nicole yawned again.

The water upstairs shut off. Loren heard doors open and close and then footfalls on the stairs. Abrielle stepped into the kitchen in a blouse and denim skirt, her hair in a towel. “Do you know I have yet to see you wear pants or jeans?” he asked.

“I don’t like how I look in pants,” she replied. “They make me look too hippy. I think skirts and dresses are more flattering.”

“I’m not complaining,” he said. “I think you have sensational legs and I love looking at them.”

“I thought I caught you sneaking glimpses. Come on, Nicole -- let’s get your shower out of the way.” She took Nicole’s hand and led her upstairs.

Loren turned on his oven. He mixed the popover batter, poured it into the pan and slid it into the oven. He switched on a small tablet computer sitting on the kitchen counter and began browsing websites.


Loren backed the car out of his garage and parked it in the driveway beside Abrielle’s Neon. He headed inside. “All set?” he asked.

“Almost ... as soon as Nicole washes her hands. It takes forever to get ready to go somewhere. You’re sure you want into this scene?”

“I’m sure.”

Nicole bounded down the stairs. Loren herded her and her mother out the front door and bolted it. “Let me grab Nicole’s car seat,” Abrielle said.

“Not necessary -- look.”

She peered into the back seat of Loren’s Sonata. “You bought a car seat?”

“Like I said -- I may need to schlep her around.”

“I love you,” she said and embraced him.

“Let’s get buckled up,” Loren said to Nicole. He sat behind the wheel and Abrielle sat beside him.

“Where are we going?” Abrielle asked.

“To Phelps Conservatory -- to see what’s left of the corpse flower.”

Que’est que c’est corpse flower?” Nicole asked.

En Anglias, s’il te plait,” Abrielle replied.

“What’s a corpse flower?”

“It’s a tropical plant,” Loren explained. “I was looking it up online. It is one of the largest blossoms in the world and it emits a smell like a corpse -- a dead body.”

“What does it smell like?” Nicole asked.

“Do you remember the time when a mouse or something must’ve died inside the wall of the house and we had that awful smell for a few days?” Abrielle asked.

“Yes...”

“It smells like that.”

“Ewww ... Why would it smell like that?”

“To attract flies,” Loren replied.

“Why attract flies?”

“The flies lay their eggs on dead animals. The plant smells like a dead animal so the flies will come to it and spread pollen.”

“What’s pollen?” Nicole asked.

“You’re on a slippery slope, now,” Abrielle said to him.

“Pollen is something a plant needs in order to make seeds.”

“Where does it come from?”

“Other plants. The corpse flower is hoping flies will bring it pollen from other corpse flowers.”

“Oh ... Okay.”

“You are full of questions today, aren’t you?”

“She always is,” Abrielle remarked. “Good save, by the way.”

Loren turned into the parking lot outside the conservatory. Holding hands with Abrielle and with Nicole they stepped to the admissions desk. “Two adults and a six-year-old,” he said.

“Sixteen dollars.”

He dug a twenty from his wallet and handed it to the cashier.

“We’re here to see the flies on the corpse flower,” Nicole announced.

“Tropical house, to your right.”

Loren led the way and they stood, beholding the giant bloom. “It’s huge!” Nicole remarked.

“Looks like about eight feet,” Loren added.

“The fragrance is enough to make one gag,” Abrielle noted. “This definitely is worth seeing but I’d like to see some less offensive blooms.”

“You can tell them at school you saw the corpse flower,” Loren said to Nicole.

“Yeah. It was gross!”

They strolled to another part of the huge greenhouse. Nicole bent over to sniff blooms. “Nicole -- don’t pick anything,” her mother admonished her.

“Do you like gardening?” Loren asked Abrielle.

“I like gardens. I don’t care for gardening. I don’t like to expose myself to so much sun.”

“You are rather fair,” he noted.

“I wouldn’t mind a vegetable garden.”

“There is the old garden my grandparents had in the back. I think with some weeding it could be resurrected. I wouldn’t mind tending it so long as there’s no heavy digging involved.”

They strolled outside and looked at beds with early bulbs just beginning to blossom. “This is a pretty place,” she remarked. “I’ve never been here before.”

“Once we’ve seen everything we can go somewhere for lunch,” he suggested.

“I’d like that,” she said.

“Then we can get you two home.”

“Do we hafta?” Nicole asked.

“I concur,” Abrielle said. “I’m not ready for this weekend to end.”

“Do you want to spend another night at my place?”

“YES!” exclaimed Nicole.

Her mother bit her lip and nodded. “Whatever we have to do at home can wait ‘til tomorrow.”


Loren parked in his driveway. He unlocked the front door. Abrielle opened the rear door and helped her daughter from the car seat.

Maman, “ Nicole said.

Oui, ma cherie?“ Nicole whispered in her ear. “This is Loren’s house. You’ll have to ask him.”

“Loren?”

“What, Nicole?”

“May I watch TV?”

He glanced at Abrielle. “Is it okay?”

“I let her ... so long as it’s not excessive.”

“I don’t have cable,” he said. “I rarely watch anything but the news or Public TV.” He turned on his set and began flipping through channels. “Here -- Qubo. They should have stuff appropriate for her...” He pressed the key for the program guide. “Jane and the Dragon. Is that okay?”

“I suppose...”

“Here, Nicole. Have a seat.”

“Don’t bounce on the furniture,” Abrielle admonished. “Sit still and watch or else Loren will have to turn it off. Understand?”

D’accord, Maman...

Loren glanced at Abrielle. “Care for a beer or a glass of wine?”

“A glass of wine might be nice.”

He opened his refrigerator and poured glassed from a jug of white wine. They sat at the table and held hands. “I was doing some research,” he said.

“On what?”

“On the topic of anal sex.”

“Research? Really?”

“I’m an analyst...”

“Did you just say you were an anal ... ist?”

He chuckled. “I suppose I am. It’s my job to get the facts.” He looked into her eyes. “Do you want to talk about it?”

She sipped and shrugged. “Why not?”

“You said your first experience...”

“My only experience.”

“You said it was less than satisfying.”

Abrielle sighed. “I think it had more to with him than me. I was less experienced then. He tried to tell me what to do, but...”

“It wasn’t satisfying?”

“To say the least. It was painful ... both physically and emotionally. And, messy. That was the biggest turn-off.”

“Maybe we should forget it, then,” he replied.

“This is something you’d really like to try -- isn’t it?”

“I’ve been curious...”

“Loren -- I know how much you care for me. The reason I said I’d try it with you is because ... because I trust you.”

“It’s an awful lot of trust, I admit. I think it’s the most intimate part of someone’s body. I try to put myself in your position...”

“You know -- that’s exactly why I would trust you, Loren.”

He picked up his tablet, carried it to the table and powered it up. “I bookmarked some sites. Here’s an advice column written by a woman who’s an aficionado of anal.” He turned the tablet to face her.

“Ask Abigail...” Abrielle began reading and scrolling. “Interesting ... She suggests cleansing beforehand ... taking an enema.”

“To deal with the messy aspect. Have you ever had one?” he asked.

“An enema? I have,” she replied, “after my appendectomy. I was on some narcotic painkillers that bound me up but good. I couldn’t go for a week and the doctor suggested one. My mother got one from the drugstore and gave it to me. It worked. I had cramps and pooped and pooped. My butt was sore from the experience. A few days later she gave me another which was about the same experience.”

Loren manipulated the tablet. “Was this what she used?”

Abrielle regarded an image of a drugstore squeeze-bottle saline enema. “That looks like it.”

He again worked his tablet. “What Abigail really is referring to is an anal douche. I found this description of that process.”

She regarded his tablet. “You went to a gay site?”

“These sites appear to be the authorities on the topic. This guy says those saline enemas are not the best for an anal douche, the object of which is to flush out the rectum. Those enemas stimulate the colon further up to induce motility and may produce the opposite of the desired result.”

“So, what do the experts recommend?” she asked.

“They recommend using a bulb syringe to inject a few ounces of water into the rectum. Then, expel and repeat until what comes out is clear. He says three to five repetitions. If you don’t have a bulb syringe, you can use one of the drugstore variety -- just empty out the saline and fill with warm tap water. What do you think?”

Abrielle scrolled through the sites on his tablet. “This all makes sense.”

“I was thinking ... tonight, after Nicole’s in bed, maybe we could try it. We could make it into a special evening. They recommend taking the enema an hour or so beforehand. I thought maybe a warm bath ... some bubbles -- in the tub and in a glass -- might put you into the right mood...”

“All right, Loren. For you, I’ll do it ... since it seems to mean so much to you.”

“If you watch Nicole I could pop out and get some supplies. I know what to buy. I also can get something to make for dinner. Are you sure you’re game?”

She looked into his eyes. “I wouldn’t be for anyone but you, Loren.”

He picked up his car keys. “I’ll be back shortly.”


Abrielle stepped into the master bedroom. “Nicole’s settled,” she said. “She was tired.”

“We did a lot of walking today,” Loren replied.

“What should I wear for this procedure?”

“Anything that grants access to your bottom. Or, nothing at all.”

Loren opened a linen closet in the hallway, removed a beach towel and laid it atop the bedspread. Abrielle approached him wearing her robe.

“Look what I found at the pharmacy,” Loren said and handed her a cardboard box. “It’s a bulb syringe like the one on that website.” He opened the box and handed her the syringe. “It holds six ounces which is about right. I also bought some personal lube. Shall we adjourn to the bathroom?

Abrielle accompanied him down the hallway to the bathroom. It held a claw-foot tub with a shower head and curtain, a single sink and a toilet behind a stub wall made of glass block. She closed the door and set the privacy lock.

“Now what?” she asked.

He began running water in the sink. “The water should be warm but not hot ... this feels about right.”

She placed her hand in the stream. “Not too hot.” she remarked.

He closed the drain and let the sink fill. After shutting off the tap he submerged the rectal tip in the sink and squeezed the bulb to expel air. He released it and it filled with water. Holding it upright he squeezed it again to expel any remaining air, put the tip under water and leased it. “It’s full up to the tippy-top,” he remarked and began coating its tip with the personal lube.

Abrielle slipped out of her robe and hung it on a hook on the door. underneath she wore matching black bra and panties. “I never get tired of seeing your body,” Loren remarked. She slid her briefs down her legs and hung them with her robe,

He handed her the bulb. “Just insert and squeeze,” he said.

Abrielle looked at the bulb and handed it back to him. “It’ll be less awkward if you do the honors.”

“Okay, with pleasure. Bend over, or get on your hands and knees.”

She knelt on the floor, bent over and supported herself with her arms. “You have such a gorgeous bottom,” he remarked. “I’m going to give you a squirt.”

With his left hand he spread her buttocks and gazed upon her pinkish-brown anus, surrounded by a triangular patch of slightly darker skin. “You do have a cute little pucker,” he remarked. “I was admiring it last night.” He picked up the tube of lube. “I’m going to put a dab on your bottom...” He set down the lube and picked up the bulb. “Now -- just relax.”

He touched the tip to her orifice and she flinched. Gently he rocked the bulb and worked its slender snout past her sphincter. Once clear it slid into her easily. He pushed it into her rectum, up to the hilt. “Ready?” he asked.

“Ready,” she replied.

With one continuous motion Loren squeezed the bulb to discharge its contents into Abrielle’s rectum. “That does feel warm,” she remarked. Holding the collapsed bulb in his fist he slid the nozzle from her and released his grip on it.

“Now, what?” she asked.

He helped her to her feet. “Hold it for a little while. How does it feel?”

“Totally unlike the enemas my mom gave me. Those were irritating and cramping. This feels like I have something there -- that’s the only way I can describe it. It feels a bit like some gas.”

“Go sit on the toilet. I’ll leave you alone.”

“You can stay. This is private enough.” She switched on the overhead vent fan, went behind the glass block wall and Loren could see a distorted image of her sitting. He heard the toilet flush a few minutes later and she approached him.

“Well?”

Abrielle nodded. “Stuff came out -- not a lot.”

“So, we repeat as necessary.” Loren refilled the bulb while she resumed her hands-and-knees position. After coating the nozzle with more lube he re-inserted it and discharged another load into her bottom.

Abrielle stood. “Maybe if I walk around a bit...”

He watched her pace back and forth. “You really do have a beautiful body,” he remarked.

She smiled. “I’m really glad you think so. Excuse me, this water wants out.”

Loren repeated the treatment two more times. “It came out crystal-clear this time,” she reported.

“How does your butt feel?”

“Fine -- no pain, no discomfort. Relaxed and empty.”

“Then, I’ll draw a bubble bath.”

Loren began running water in the tub. Abrielle picked up a box of bath salts and sniffed it. “Smells nice.”

“We’ll add some liquid soap and some salts to soften the water a bit.” He tested the water on his wrist and adjusted the flow. “Hop in.” She unhooked her bra, handed it to him and stepped into the tub. Loren hung her bra with her briefs.

“This feels good,” she said. “Very relaxing. Feels good on my butt.”

“While you soak I’ll do some setting up in the bedroom. I’ll be back in a jiff.”

He returned to the bedroom. Loren undressed to his briefs and slipped into a robe. He set some candles on the nightstands and placed condoms, examination gloves, the tube of lube, some aloe wipes and a bottle of lavender-scented body lotion on the bed near the pillows.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.