The Wingman - Cover

The Wingman

Copyright (C) 2011 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Loren is smarting from his breakup with his long-term live-in girlfriend. During an office off-site gathering, his colleague and player Todd recruits him to be a wingman as he attempts to pick up a stunning brunette at another table. Loren's assignment -- to which he reluctantly agrees -- is to distract her companion, who Todd regards as less desirable. They hit it off -- until she reveals a secret that she believes jeopardizes their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Loren dashed into his bedroom. He quickly pulled up and straightened the bed covers; then he scooped up stacks of clothing and stuffed them into his closet. Pulling open the nightstand drawer he began rummaging through it. In the back he found a box of condoms ... empty.

"Shit," he muttered. He opened the drawer on the other nightstand -- nothing. That time we took the trip to Boston, he thought. Into his closet he headed and from a high shelf he pulled down a suitcase. He found nothing in the side pockets. Dammit ... they wouldn't have been in Ginger's bag...

Loren dragged down another suitcase. In a side pocket he found a strip of four condoms. "Yes!" he exclaimed as he tore one off the end. This he set on the nightstand and placed the remaining three in the drawer.

He stripped to his briefs and slipped into a robe. Then he bounded down the stairs, retrieved ice from the freezer and mixed another pair of drinks.

Abrielle stepped out of the bathroom wearing his robe and carrying her skirt, blouse and camisole. "I rinsed my pantyhose in the sink," she said, "and hung them over the tub."

"That's fine." Loren nodded toward his bedroom. She set her clothes on a chair and he handed her a glass. "I'm going to pop into the bathroom for a minute. I'll be right out."

"Men have it so easy," she remarked.

Loren returned from the bathroom. Abrielle was standing in his robe, holding her drink and regarding his room. "This really is a nice place," she said.

"Thanks." The robe she wore fell to below her knees. "You have pretty feet," he remarked.

"Well proportioned?" Abrielle set down her drink. She untied the belt to the robe and turned from him. "Here goes nothing," she said and slipped the robe from her shoulders. Loren glimpsed her back and round buttocks before she turned to face him again.

Underneath she wore a black bra and black, thong-style briefs. "Abrielle -- you are sensational. You have one sexy body." He slipped out of his robe and stood in his briefs, facing her.

"You're not badly proportioned yourself," she remarked.

"Abrielle ... I've never been smooth with women the way Todd is. When I made the remark about proportion ... what I was getting at was..." He closed his eyes in thought. "In these days of anorectic-looking supermodels and the emphasis on bean-pole skinny ... how do you tell a woman who doesn't fit that mold that she's feminine and attractive ... alluring and sexy -- just the way she is?"

Abrielle smiled. "I think you just did."

Loren approached her and embraced her. They kissed and then kissed again. "I tried to get rid of tobacco breath," she said.

"It's hardly noticeable." Loren kissed her lips again. He ran his hand along her back and her buttocks. "I think you have a sexy tummy."

"Really? This?" She pinched the skin on her abdomen.

"Really." Loren turned down the covers. He sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and spread his legs. Abrielle snuggled her back against his chest.

He kissed and nuzzled the base of her neck, looking down on her chest. Her skin was light and clear, and he could see faint, blue traces of veins in her breasts. A change of pigment in her skin revealed where the tops of her areolas barely peeped above the fabric of her bra.

"That feels nice," she said as he continued to kiss and nuzzle her neck. Abrielle drained her glass and set it on the nightstand. Loren held her around her waist and cupped his hand over her breast. With his free hand he caressed her thigh. "Your hands are warm," she said. "That feels nice. The alcohol is beginning to feel nice, too."

Loren traced the outline of her bra on her breasts. "Does this close in the front or the back?"

"Back." She leaned forward and he unhooked the band. Abrielle slipped the bra off her shoulders and set it on the foot of the bed.

She leaned back against Loren and he looked down on her firm, ample breasts the size of cantaloupes. "You are gorgeous," he said. "I have never been this close to such a well-endowed woman." She giggled. "What size are you -- if you don't mind..."

"I'm a thirty-eight D," she replied.

"They look bigger than a D."

"It's all proportion, as you so diplomatically put it. A thirty-eight D cup is about the size of a thirty-six double-D."

"I get it..." Loren gingerly stroked her breast.

"They're not made of glass," she said.

"They're firm," he said as he fondled her. "And, real. No silicone here."

"No, they're all me."

Loren ran his fingers across her medium-sized, pinkish tan areolas. Her thick nipples began to firm. "That's really nice, Loren," she whispered. "Just like that for a while. Mmm..." Abrielle grasped his thighs and squeezed them.

He cupped his fingers under her breasts and massaged them with his thumbs, starting near her collarbone and ending with firm pinches on her nipples. Abrielle's legs jerked with each of his strokes. "Are you getting ready for some action down below?" he asked.

"Not quite ... I would like to lie down, though."

She leaned forward and Loren swung his legs out from behind her. He plumped pillows under her head and shoulders. She hooked her arm around his neck, drew his face to hers and they kissed. He covered her face and neck with kisses and then nuzzled between her breasts. With his tongue he traced her areolas and then drew her nipple into his mouth.

Loren knelt beside her. He grasped and massaged her breasts, savoring the firmness and fullness of her flesh. He smoothed his hands along her belly. "That is one sexy tummy," he remarked as he fingered her navel and traced the outline of her ribcage. "When did you have your appendix out?" he asked as he ran a finger along a scar on her abdomen.

"I was in high school ... fifteen or sixteen, I can't remember which."

Cupping his hand over her mons he probed her labia through the fabric of her thong. Abrielle lifted her hips and he slid her briefs down her legs. "Sexy legs," he remarked as he caressed her thighs. He pet her light brown pubic hair. "You're a natural blond," he said.

"Natural dark blond," she replied. "I lighten it and streak it a bit."

"It's gorgeous ... the color looks good with your light skin.

Loren ran his hands along the backs of her thighs. When he reached her knees he gently lifted them and then eased apart her legs. Her labia parted as she spread wide her thighs. Loren traced them with his finger and regarded her long and firm clitoris. "You're pretty well endowed down here, too." His finger encountered a pool of her warm, slick juices. "And, pretty wet."

"I'm so aroused," she replied. "I can feel it pouring out of me. I want this, Loren."

He caressed her clit with is finger, slick with her juices. "Ready for this?"

"Tease me," she replied. "I love feeling aroused like this. I want to savor it a bit longer."

"Okay..."

He resumed caressing her body, making long strokes down her sides and alternating between pinches on her nipples and strokes on her clit. Loren ran his thumb and forefinger along either side of her engorged clitoral shaft. "You're really firm," he remarked.

"I'm really aroused. That feels good..." Abrielle's breathing grew deep and heavy as he concentrated his attention more on her clit while caressing her belly with his free hand. "Feels really good," she said. "You're a giving lover, Loren -- more so than I expected for..."

"For an American?" he asked. "I'm reminded of a joke. An American, and Englishman and a Frenchman are walking down the street. Noise from a house catch their attention so they all peer into the window. 'My, God!' exclaimed the Englishman. 'What on Earth are they doing?' The American replies, 'Why, they're making love.' The Frenchman adds, 'Yes. Badly.'"

"That's cute," she said. "I was going to say more than I expected for the first time."

Loren began a deliberate, firm massage of her clit. "Ready for this, now?"

"I'm ready," she panted.

Loren lay on his belly between her legs. He nuzzled her pubic hair and then worked his tongue between her labia and began sucking on her clitoral glans. Reaching around her legs he grasped her breasts and fondled them as he tongued her.

"Feels so good," she whispered. Abrielle placed her hand on his head and fingered his hair. "It's building..." He could see her belly heave with her panting. She closed her eyes and her mouth fell open. Her panting grew rapid. "Don't change it," she gasped. "I'm on the verge of a strong one ... just a little more..."

Abrielle arched her back and let out a long, loud cry. Her belly shook and her legs trembled. He could feel her nails digging into his scalp. "Oh! Enough!" she gasped.

"Good one?"

"Wonderful."

Loren stripped off his briefs. He tore the wrapper from the condom and rolled it onto his firm erection. Then he lay on his back and opened his arms to her.

"Me on top?"

"Yes," he replied.

She lay atop him as he guided his shaft into her. "Am I too heavy?"

"Not in the least," he replied. Loren locked his legs with hers and wiggled his hips to position himself. "Feels good," he said, "warm and tight." He held her around her shoulders and the small of her back and he began rocking his hips for a languid, in-out motion.

"Feels good to me, too," she said.

Loren increased the vigor of his thrusting as his arousal built. His heart was pounding and his breathing grew heavy. "Sexy bottom," he panted as he caressed her full, round buttocks.

He felt is climax nearing. Grabbing her buttocks with both hands he thrust hard against her hips and grunted. Then, spent, he let his body fall limp under her as he panted to regain his breath.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine."

"It was wonderful, Loren. This has been a magical evening." She started to roll off of him.

"Let me grab the condom," he said and reached under her to hook his finger on its rim.

Abrielle snuggled against him and wrapped her leg around his. He held her and caressed her upper arm. Loren switched off the light and closed his eyes.


Morning light roused him. He saw Abrielle lying with her back to him. He caressed her shoulder blade and kissed her neck. She reached up and placed her hand on the back of his head. "Good morning," he said.

"Good morning." She rolled to face him.

"Any regrets?" he asked.

"No. None. You?"

"None at all."

He caressed her cheek. "Care for another go?"

"What time is it?"

"About eight."

"We'd better not. Cinderella's coach might've turned into a pumpkin at midnight, but mine turns into one at ten in the morning. That's when I have to be home."

"I can make some breakfast -- some eggs and bacon."

"I'd like that."

Loren arose and dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. He headed into his kitchen and began preparing breakfast. He heard his front door open and close.

He found Abrielle standing on his stoop. She had slipped into her skirt and blouse but was bare-legged. "I stepped out for another smoke," she said as she lit a cigarette. "I'll shower when I get home."

"Breakfast is ready," he said.

"I'll be right in."

He poured coffee and set mugs on the table. Abrielle stepped in and sat at his table. "I had a wonderful time with you," she said. "The conversation, dinner, the drinks ... everything was first rate."

"The sex?"

"It was wonderful -- better than first rate."

"It was wonderful for me, too. You're a sexy woman, Abrielle."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.