Picture, Picture

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was quite the artist and photographer when I was in high school. I wanted to branch out some and found that my older sister volunteered to pose for me. Oh, did she ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

When I was in high school, I was something of an art geek. Now, I'm not overly geeky-looking and all that, but I did win some photography and painting contests at school and a few that our local newspaper sponsored. So, I was always taking pictures wherever I went.

If you think I had a nice camera, you're exactly right. Mine was a state-of-the-art camera/videocam combination, really slick, it did just about everything and the image quality was excellent.

My sister, Jenna, was two years older, she was a senior that year and was to graduate at the end of the school year.

She was really quite pretty with shoulder-length brown hair which was always shiny and glistening. She's several inches shorter than I am, at five-five, and was trim and nice. I'd looked at her bras and knew that she's 34-B which seemed perfect for her overall size.

She was in my room one night, looking at some pictures I'd taken and as she sat in front of my computer clicking on one photo after another, I got up and crouched down a few feet away from her and began taking a few pictures of her face.

"Don't you have enough pics of me by now, Chase?"

"Oh, what I'd really love are some nudes, I'd love to do some figure drawings of you, Sis."

"Me, really? You never got Jenn Adams naked last year? I figured you two were making it pretty solid before she moved away."

"Oh, well, she'd never let me take any shots of her like that. Yeah, too bad, too, she was nice. Almost as pretty as you, Jenna."

"Now you're buttering me up, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"You want me to pose for you? Naked?"

I really couldn't believe she was asking me. I was sure she'd just tell me I had to be dreaming.

"Sure, I know how good you look in that yellow bikini. What's under it must even be better."

"Wanna do it now? Parents are out 'til late. Pencil or charcoal?"

"Um, I think pencil."

"Well, get set up," she said with a smile on her face as I rushed around getting everything set. As I put the big pad of paper on the easel, she started pulling off her teeshirt, then reached around and loosened her bra and let it slide off her arms.

"Worthy of my brother's artistic talents?" she asked.

"Oh, Jenna, you are so pretty, just beautiful," I stumbled.

"Well, here's the rest," she said as she pulled down her denim shorts, revealing a skimpy pair of lacy pink panties which she pulled down and stepped out of.

Oh, wow. My eyes went right for the intersection of her legs and the pretty, plump slit, all beautifully bare and smooth. It made her look younger, maybe like twelve or thirteen, except, of course, that she had larger boobs than that.

"Jenna, you're incredible, so beautiful," I said as I began to sketch out her smooth flowing lines. I couldn't believe she had actually stripped for me and was standing there so wonderfully naked as I traced her lines onto the paper.

I was so nervous and excited, I had a difficult time controlling the movement of my hand.

"Geez, I'm just too excited to draw you. Why don't I take some photos so I can use them later?"

"Sure, Chase, just promise me you'll never show them to your buddies or upload them to the internet."

"I promise, Sis, and you know I wouldn't do that anyway."

"Yeah, I guess I do," she replied as I moved around her taking pictures as I went.

I took quite a few shots before I began going in for close-ups. Those were pretty damned sexy, that's for sure. I was also letting the camera do some video rather than still shots, she didn't know at the time so I just kept it to myself.

"Wanna make them a little hotter, a little sexier?" I asked and she quickly obliged spreading open and rubbing a finger or two up and down her slit.

If you think I was aloof and detached, well, I'm sure you know better. I had a dick that would scratch glass. And, it got harder when she started running her finger up inside her as I continued taking pictures.

"How about you, Chase?" she asked.

"Me, what about me?"

"Why don't I take some of you? I know how to use your camera, you know."

Well, one thing that instantly popped into my overheated brain was that would result in us both being naked. Well, that could be fun.

"Sure, why not?" I said as I handed her my camera and quickly got naked.

She immediately began taking shots of me as I took poses, front and back, even a few close-ups of my cock which was fairly hard.

"Are you as hard as you get, Chase?"

"Um, no, not quite."

"Well, let's get one of all that you've got. Give it a few strokes and let's see what we have," my naked sister said as I put my hand around my dick, then, stopped.

"Maybe you should do it, Jenna, it's always better when a girl does it."

"You just want me to play with your dick, don't you?"

"Actually, yes, I do."

My sister stood there grinning at me, beautifully naked, and asked, saucily, "I'll bet it gets hardest when it gets sucked, right?"

I swear my heart stopped when she said that.

"Uh, um, yeah, that'd be great."

"Thought it would. You're lucky that this has got me so horny and turned-on," she said as she got down in front of me and took my cock into her pretty mouth to begin sucking me so wonderfully.

She sucked me for a spectacular few minutes, then raised up off me, leaving my cock glistening with her saliva.

The camera began clicking as she took pictures of my wet cock glinting with happiness as she moved around it getting it from different angles.

"Oh, these look great, your dick is all wet and shiny. So hot," she said as I stood there in heaven.

"You think it's too small? Is it big enough?" I asked, hoping to hear that it was.

"Oh, it's nice. Nice and long and big enough around. Yeah, it's fine."

She had run the camera back over some of the shots that I had made of her and, looking at them said, "You were taking some video of me rubbing myself, Chase. I didn't know you were videoing me doing that."

"Oh, yeah, I guess I was," I lamely answered.

"Well, I want to do one of you then. How about giving yourself a handjob?"

My face got warm when she asked but I figured why not and I lay down on the bed and put my fingers around my dick and began as she knelt beside me getting it all recorded.

"Boy, we better never have our parents see these, they'd go shit, Chase," my sister exclaimed as she leaned in to get a close-up of my cock as I was jacking up and down.

"Why don't we both get in the picture?" I asked and she set the camera up to video the bed, then jumped up on with me.

"So, how much sex have you had, Chase?" she asked.

"Well, I haven't done it if that's what you mean. Um, a few handjobs, a couple of blowjobs. Oh, fingered a girl a few times."

"Ever eaten one out?"

I nodded my head sideways and she slid up leaning back on the headboard and said, "Well, here's your chance to try it out. I'll lead you through it, when we're finished you'll be a master at bringing girls off," and with that, she spread her legs wide open and pulled her feet up close exposing her pussy openly.

It was so pretty and plump, perfectly smooth with a slice down the middle that was wet. I knew that girls got wet, that it wasn't that she'd peed or anything, I mean, at least I knew that much.

I began licking up and down the groove and tried poking my tongue inside.

"Pull my pussy open, Chase, then get inside, flick your tongue around in there."

Well, okay, I did that and she began moaning, "Mmm, oh, good, yeah, like that. Mmm," as she squirmed under me.

I kept doing what she wanted and I could tell that it was really getting her hot, I was loving doing it, my own sister, my beautiful sister.

"Mmm, lick my clit, Chase, you know about clits?"

"Um, kind of, well, not exactly."

"Here, look, see that, right there, little knobby thing? That's it. Just be gentle, lick it or suck, okay?"

So, again, I did as she wanted and she was really reacting to what I was doing, squirming around, moaning, then, she cried out, "Oh, oh, Chase, god, you're making me cum, oh, OH, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, mmm, oh, that feels so good, mmm."

I did it, I just made a girl cum. Sure it was my sister but what the hell, I did it.

"Mmm, that was wonderful, Chase, and, look, you know something new, you learned something new you can use on girls from now on. You did me really good, too."

"I'm glad you could show me something like that. It was fun for me, too. I really loved getting you off."

"I'd do it to you but I've never really done it much, I'm just not very good at it."

"Maybe I should let you practice on me?" I asked eagerly, hoping she would agree.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'd love it, Jenna."

"I guess I could find out what cum tastes like."

"You mean you've never done it until the guy shoots?"

She shook her head sideways.

"Well, it's time I did, I guess," she said and got up on her hands and knees, took my dick in her hand and began licking around the top. Then, she slid her lips down over me, taking me about two-thirds inside her mouth, and began sucking me up and down.

What she was doing to me felt absolutely wonderful. She said she hadn't given much head but you wouldn't know that from the way she was making me feel.

"Get up over me, Jenna, I want to do you some more," I asked as she turned and swung a leg over me and lowered her beautiful, wet pussy down once again for me to lick and tongue.

I could just live the rest of my life like this, I thought, my sister up over me, her head between my legs, sucking my cock, as I licked and tongued her perfect, wet pussy.

Then, she went from sucking me most of the length of my dick to concentrating on the head, licking, sucking, oh, it was all I could take.

"UH, UH, UNNH, UNNH, unh, unh, mmm, mmm," I gasped as my cum rocketed into my sister's mouth. She sucked for another minute then just lay over me, slowly rubbing her pussy on my face as I felt her tongue slowly circling the tip as we lay together.

In a minute, she raised up and turned around to hold me as we kissed and she asked, "How did I do? I did swallow, I did it."

"Oh, Sis, you were the best. And, yes you did swallow. Was it okay?"

"Now I don't know why I didn't ever do it before. It was fine. Maybe it's because it was my own brother's cum, I don't know. But I liked it. You sure seemed to, little brother," and she gave me a tongue-kiss as she squirmed her hips against me.

"I loved it, every tiny second of it and now I can watch it happen any time I want, I can just watch the video."

"Or, just ask me, I'll do it again, that's even better, right?"

My sister just told me she'd suck my dick whenever I wanted. Was that really what she said?

"You mean, any time I want?"

"Well, I might, if you're nice to me. My pussy just loves to be licked. I'm sure we can work something out, little brother, oh, I'm certain of it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.