Hostile Takeover
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - True loves never dies...You have to kill it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Cheating   InLaws   Rough   Transformation  

I went to work, and threw myself into the business. Charlotte or Anna had to stay in the hospital for another four days after her surgery. She moved in with Amanda until she was ready to live on her own again. She missed her own funeral. I went, to support Amanda of course. I imagined that it was Annalise we were burying, because for all intents and purposes, we were. My sweet Anna had been driven from her own mind and body by Charlotte's Hostile Takeover. She was an innocent, but bad things happen to good people too.

In the first few weeks after the funeral life got back to a semblance of normal. I avoided Charlotte/Anna as much as I could. I spent even more time with Amanda. No one thought it was odd because she was after all, my mother in law. We were the only family that each other had. Somehow neither, Amanda or anyone else noticed anything odd about Anna. I couldn't figure out a way to tell Amanda without sounding like I was the crazy one. After a few weeks she brought the subject up herself, at one of our lunches.

"Press, what happened to you and Anna?" asked Amanda, one day while we were having lunch. "She thinks you don't love her anymore."

"Maybe it was Charlotte dying," I said. "Or maybe, I just realized that what I thought we had; isn't as good as I thought it could be."

"Or maybe you noticed something weird about her after the transplant," said Amanda softly. "Press, you know you can tell me anything. I've noticed it too. Our little Anna isn't quite the same. There are some memories she's lost, but at other times she knows things that she couldn't possibly know."

I nodded my head, marveling once again at how astute Amanda was. At the same time I still didn't want her to think that I was crazy. So I didn't tell her just how different Anna was.

"Press, I think you should spend more time with Anna. She'll be ready to go back to work soon, so I'm sure she'd be ready to go out for some fun. She talks about you constantly. And I miss having you come over to the house. I know you miss Charlotte, but it's time for us to move on. Anna's surgery had to have affected her, so give her some time and she'll come back to herself. I want you to be happy, Press. You're all I have left."

Amanda pulled her sunglasses on and stood up. Every man in the restaurant looked at her, and then at me. They were all wondering what the hell I was doing with her. She leaned over and kissed me, very gently on my cheek. I found myself wishing she'd kissed my lips. I wanted to take her in my arms so badly.

"Press, you can't hide in the Plant forever," she said. She reached behind her and pushed the button on her key fob. Her silver Cadillac CTS-V's motor roared to life. Less than a second later, the car exploded. The pressure wave was so powerful that it knocked Amanda over and into my arms.

"I guess I'd better drive you home," I said casually. Amanda was too shocked to say anything. She just nodded her head. I was sure that she thought that what happened was only an accident, or that something was defective in her car. I on the other hand knew that the war had started.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.