Service With a Smile - Cover

Service With a Smile

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mr. Marcus's wife Harriett arranges for a young woman to perform a ministry (service) to their household, especially because of her new business trips. The story builds from simple voyeurism to fulfilled lust over a series of chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Humor   Cheating   Group Sex   Harem   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow   School  

Inga's ministry was over, and Mr. Marcus could breathe a sigh of relief. No more Inga to tease or torture him with an unobtainable goal. In your dreams...


Revenge of the Niece

The fireman dropped me off, still in the once-piece jumpsuit. A plastic bag with the international haz-mat symbol contained my valuables. Somewhere, my rolled-over coupe contaminated with biological waste was sitting, awaiting damage assessment. And some lucky doctor who wasn't constrained in how and where he touched lovely Inga was verifying her health. "Return the jumpsuit to any local fire department station at your convenience," said the driver.

Harriett came shuffling in from the kitchen as I came through the front door. Her expression was the usual displeased. "Where have you been?" she asked. "I told you to come straight back after dropping off Inga. I need to talk to you."

Harriett must have been blind. No 'Why are you wearing that?' No questions about me. Only her issue. "I ran off the road, wrecked the car, and got dunked in some hazardous waste. Thank you for asking."

Harriett paused for a moment before replying. "Just remember, if you have to replace that sports coupe of yours, no two seater. Now, come into the kitchen and sit down."

I was pissed at her lack of concern, plus her continued resistance to a two-seat sports car, but intrigued about the burning issue that had to take precedence over everything else. I pulled up a chair and crossed my legs. The jumpsuit material was stiff and scratchy. "So what's up?"

Harriett sat down, knees tight and leaned forward, as if about to spill a secret. "My boss touched me. Sexually." Her hand covered her mouth as the final word escaped her lips.

Her manager Ed touched Harriett? "I always knew that guy was no good. Ever since I caught you two hugging-" I stopped, deciding not to remind her of the episode where I fucked Ed's daughter Erica, with mutual consent of both Ed and Harriett. And of course Erica, who engineered the whole thing [Note: See MIRROR IMAGE.].

"As usual, you've got it all wrong." Harriett's face got redder. "Ed lost this job when the company got bought."

I didn't remember knowing that. My expression of cluelessness must have been evident. I got a diet soda from the fridge and sat back down.

"You never listen when I talk to you," Harriett lectured. "Chattanooga Consulting bought out my company. Just like MultiMax bought Zenellis, remember? Ed was laid off. He and his family moved down to Florida."

Not that I was anxious for a rematch, but Ed's relocation put Erica well beyond casual reach. "So who's your boss now?"

"Ryan Black."

I pulled the pop tab. "No problem. Just file a sexual harassment grievance with Personnel and they'll take care of the shmuck." The fizzy liquid was cold and soothing down my throat.

Harriett's voice went back to stealth volume. "Ryan doesn't have a - shmuck. Ryan is a woman."

Carbonation shot up my nose. I grabbed for a napkin to catch the wrong-way flow. Harriett's new boss, a woman, came on to her? "Damn!"

"Can't you drink soda without making a mess?" She returned to her topic. "She was in town to meet the local team. Ryan fondled my breast in the elevator, and put her hand between my legs during a strategy session."

That was more action than I'd gotten from Harriett in years. "You can still file a grievance."

Harriett shook her head. "Ryan's been with the company forever. Maybe since the beginning. She has relationships. No one would ever take my word over hers. They only kept me because I've shown great results with my clients. The company is still downsizing. If I make a fuss, I'll be terminated. Ryan has power."

Harriet's salary was making a significant contribution to our joint retirement nest egg. We needed that money, since most of my schemes to cash in big had fallen apart. I had the $100,000 from Zenellis, but that was a drop in the bucket, and still a secret. Oh, if I'd only gotten royalties on those sexual inventions.

"Maybe you could talk with her," she said.

"Me?" What would I say? 'Harriett isn't sexual. Believe me, I know.'?

"Yes. Tell her I can't - I won't do those things. I barely -"

Harriett stopped. She barely what? We hadn't had sex in a long time. Years. Had she and Ed been doing things on their joint trips? I didn't want to know. Hell, I may have driven them together, after they urged, almost demanded, I fuck his daughter Erica.

Harriett continued, "Ryan and I are meeting clients in Nashville this weekend. She's shadowing select employees, to see how they do. Immediate family members have been invited for a stay-over. Please. Come down and have a word with her."

I let my head hang, as if it was a difficult decision. Inside, I was composing my plea to Ryan. 'Harriett wants hands off, by men and women.' 'Don't waste your efforts on an ice cube.' 'Take it from me, there's no satisfaction to be had, so don't try.' "All right, if it means that much to you."

"Good." For the first time in a long time, Harriett smiled. "I'll make an early flight for this Thursday, so you can sightsee."

A demand, not a request. What if Nashville wasn't a place I wanted to explore? On the other hand, some of those country singers were mighty pretty. I stood. Harriett jumped from her chair and made a move that looked like she was going to hug me. She froze in mid arm opening, turned and walked like a zombie from the room.


The next day I was back at work. I used Harriett's SUV to drive in. There had been insufficient time for my insurance company to assess the damages on my coupe. I prayed that they'd call it totaled, because a car with that amount of damage was never the same after it's repaired. This I knew from experience. Twice.

I was halfway through my emails and my first cup of coffee when the phone rang. It was Mr. Tashun's secretary. Tashun was about three reporting levels above me. When he called, you wanted to be anywhere else. It was a command performance, in his office immediately. I put my suit jacket on and straightened my tie. The elevator made the trip seem like forever. His secretary motioned for me to go right in. Standing next to him was Reese, his niece. No, not again! The last time she visited the office, I assigned her filing, and before the day was over, I was filling her, between her legs.

"Marcus, you remember my niece Reese." Tashun moved around his desk and lowered himself into his custom leather executive chair.

"Of course. How are you?" She'd cut her hair shorter in a flip style. She was tan, accentuating her white smile. It might have been my imagination, but her breasts seemed larger in a ruffled white blouse, and her hips wider in a skirt no more than six inches long. Much more woman than a young lady. Had I been too obvious in my head-to-toe assessment?

"Fine, now that you're here." She smiled, and gave me a wink I hoped was undetectable by her uncle.

"Marcus, Reese is going to take an intern position at the company. Her first assignment is in Sales."

My job was technical planning. I'd never done sales, and wasn't about to start. "That's nice. Do you want me to arrange for a laptop?" Allocating and handling personal computing was not my job either, but if Tashun wanted me to handle it-

"Reese is going to visit one of our customers a couple of hours south. A day trip. She has to deliver some bad news. They'll be getting no more discounts."

My eyes darted back and forth. "And you need me for?"

"Her boss offered our lead salesman to accompany her, but she picked you. I don't get it."

I did. She got 'it' from me last time she visited. All eight inches of 'it'. Maybe she was looking for seconds. I turned to Reese. "I won't be any help at all. I'm not familiar with our rate structures, and I won't be any good answering questions-"

"That's what I said," blurted Tashun.

First time a senior executive and I agreed on anything.

"I won't need help with those things. I don't know Mr. Hotshot Sales. But I know you. I'll be more comfortable if you come." She lowered herself into a side chair, facing me. One knee crossed in front of the other. The skirt rose.

She oozed sex. And she knew me. Biblically. And sure as I stood there, she'd eventually demand that I cum, in or on or with her, somehow."

"So it's settled." Tashun's attended to the papers on his desk, like we weren't there.

Except we still were. "Just one thing." My voice quivered. "I'm using my wife's car while mine is in the shop-"

"No problem." Without looking up at me, he reached into his drawer and threw me a set of keys. "Take one of the cars in the motor pool. It'll be good for you to get out of the office. You're looking pale, Marcus."

Maybe it was the circumstances, or in comparison to Reese's tan, or maybe blood was collecting in my dick. "Yes sir."

Reese stood and jogged around the desk to give her uncle a hug. He shied away, as if her touch was poison. Then she exited the office first, her ass swaying.

"I need to call home," I said.

Reese swiped the keys from my palm. "Fine. I'll meet you in the garage."

I called Harriett from my office as I shuffled papers on my desk into piles. "I have to take a day trip downstate."

"Not with my car, you don't."

That's my Harriett, always cooperative. "I'm taking a company car and leaving yours here. Ask Clara, the new neighbor, to give you a lift." As soon as I made the suggestion, I wanted to take it back. Harriett and Clara alone in a car? Bad idea. Clara had recruited me to teach her female relatives about sex. "Take a cab. I'm parked on level five."

"I'll ask Juliet McCarthy."

Even worse! I'd fucked Juliet. At least, I hadn't had sex with Clara. This was one circumstance I couldn't control. "Whatever you want."


When I got to the basement garage, it was simple to find our car. Reese had the hood open. She was bent over, showing legs all the way up to the lower curve of her ass cheeks. No visible panties so I supposed a thong. I made noise so I didn't startle her.

"Just checking things out," she said.

So was I.

Reese slammed the hood and crossed to the passenger door. She held a printed map of how to get to Williams Enterprises. It was almost all highway, and then a couple of blocks to the facility.

Reese put her bare feet on the dashboard and opened the manila folder in her lap. "Let's see the Williams price schedule," she purred. While she reviewed the numbers, she tapped one foot. For an hour, my eyes alternated between watching the road and Reese's legs, exposed to her groin. The micro-mini skirt was not much more than a wide belt around her thin waist. The white thong molded to her pussy, in stark contrast to her tan.

We parked in front of Williams Enterprises, a two-story box in beige brick. The CEO's secretary guided us to a conference room adjacent to Mr. William's office, assuming the CEO and the company had the same name. After a short wait, the boss arrived in a dark blue pinstriped suit. A tad overweight, he advanced to shake my hand but stopped in mid-stride, his head whipping ninety degrees, his eyes focused on Reese. An abrupt turn of his wingtips, and he was facing my female companion. "Harold Williams the Third," he bellowed. Wait until I tell him that his discount is disappearing. How loud will he get then? Reese got his handshake, which was more of a caress. After all, handshakes don't go up to the elbow.

"What can I do for you, young lady?" he asked.

Had I been demoted to just chauffeur? I was Tashun's designated substitute, not niece Reese. Then again, she was the salesperson. And she had another power - to melt men's minds. Mr. Third squatted into a conference chair at the head of the table, his usual place. Reese sat next to him, and I sat behind her. My view was obstructed, but not his.

"The Vice President of Sales send us -" She gestured at me over her shoulder but Williams' eyes didn't follow her hand. "- down here to explain our new pricing structure." She pulled the pages from her purse. They were bent and crinkled, hardly professional, more like a section of last week's newspaper.

Williams took them and put them on the table. Not even a peek at the new cost figures, just Reese's figure. His knee bounced with anticipation. What did he think was going to happen, with me there?

Reese crossed her legs, and Williams stared at her crotch, for a pantie shot.

Jokes on him, I thought. She's barely got a G-string.

"They're going up," she said.

I would have bet anything so was he. Williams pressed his palm down to stop the bouncing. "How much?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to deliver the bad news but Reese spoke first. "Harvey, why don't you go for a walk and let me explain things to Mr. Williams?"

She was dismissing me? Me? Who was she to -

"Yeah, Harvey, let the little lady and I have a moment so I can absorb the impact on my business. There will be an impact, won't there?" His grin was the wolf's in Red Riding Hood. His leg resumed bouncing.

Was he expecting to fuck Reese, right there in his conference room, in the middle of the day, on an empty stomach? But if he jammed his dick into her, her belly wouldn't be completely empty. "All right." I skulked out of the room.

"And close the door so we'll have some privacy," he ordered.

I sat in a side chair along the wall outside the conference room. Moans and groans and an occasional muffled yelp forced me to pull at my collar. His secretary seemed oblivious to the shenanigans going on behind me, her face inches from her flat screen monitor. The louder the sounds, the faster she typed. Perhaps this had happened before, and she was blocking. I didn't know what they were doing, and didn't want to know. Is this why Tashun sent his niece with me? To fuck a good customer physically before we fuck him financially?

The door opened and Reese came out, her make-up a bit smudged and wobbling a bit in her heels. Mr. Williams' shirt was barely in his pants, one telltale shirt tale caught in his zipper. Reese had done something to him. What had he done to her?

"Thanks for the visit. Stop by anytime." He waved the new price sheets, red in the face.

I couldn't believe it. Reese had done what I couldn't, and I don't mean physically. It wasn't ethical or business-like, but she got the job done. And just maybe, she'd be satisfied enough not to turn her sexual attention to me.

On the way out of Williams Enterprises visitor space, Reese broke the silence. "See, I'm pretty good at negotiating."

"Oh yeah? And just what did you trade for what?"

"The old fart got the best blowjob of his life, and we got no complaints about the new pricing." Reese folded her arms across her chest. "You couldn't have done that."

I could have, but I don't go down on guys. "You're right. The VP of Sales and your uncle will be pleased." I entered the highway. In less than an hour, running above the speed limit, we'd be back at the office, and I'd be done with Reese, for now.

"Damn right," she said. "Uncle Stubby won't have any complains."

Ah yes, as Reese informed me previously, Mr. Tashun is not very well endowed, penis-wise.

"Can you turn up the air. I'm really hot."

In that outfit, there was no quibble. I turned the air conditioning knob, and the engine sputtered. One of the unlabeled idiot lights was on. Idiot must have referred to the dashboard designer who decided to save a penny's worth of ink. We coasted down the next exit ramp, through a stop sign, and into a gas station. The car at rest, I tried the key, but the engine coughed.

A short discussion and a quick examination under the hood by a greasy attendant identified a blown hose as the culprit.

"Blown hose?" Reese giggled.

"I can getcha a new one and 'er fixed tomorrow," the mechanic slurred. "There's a motel about a block down."

Sure enough, the only tall building in sight was the motel, if you call two stories "tall."I figured that the guy had a hose but was just drumming up business for the local establishment. Reese and I were captive customers. I could hardly have gotten a competitive bid. "Do it. Where's a pay phone?"

He pointed to the wall inside. My first call was to Harriett.

"What? The car died? Oh, Harvey, how could you?"

Like a company car blowing a hose, getting stranded with Reese was my fault. Couldn't she understand that I didn't will the car to overheat? "Bad planning, I guess."

"This couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'm leaving tomorrow, and we should talk about what you're going to tell Ryan."

"Just trust me, for once, okay?"

"Well, get home as soon as you can. I want to see what clothes you're taking. I don't want you to make a bad impression -"

I heard a doorbell in the background.

"Damn it, someone's here. Please, Harvey, Hurry home." She hung up.

Harriett never swears, and almost never says "Please." Ryan had her spooked.

My second call was to Tashun.

"Mr. Tashun's office."

"This is Harvey Marcus. Can I please speak with -"

"This is Tashun. Where in the hell are you?"

I looked at the map on the wall next to the phone. "Manteno. The company car broke down, and they can't get the parts until tomorrow. Your niece and I are -"

"How did the meeting go? You didn't lose them as client, did you? Tell me we can count on their business."

"They agreed to the increase." Reese winked. Williams probably didn't even notice. "Reese presented the -"

"Oh God, I almost forgot. Is Reese okay?" asked Tashun. "Her mother is a worry wart. Put her on."

I only heard Reese's side of the conversation, but that was enough. "Mr. Marcus was completely in charge, Uncle Dick. You should have seen him in action. Uh-huh. Thanks, Uncle Dick. I'm sure he'll keep me happy." Reese handed me the receiver.

"Marcus, you give my niece anything she asks for, you hear me? Her own room, expensive dinner, whatever she wants. If she's upset when you get back, it's your job!"

I stammered, "Bbbbut -"

Tashun interrupted, "I don't care what she asks for or how much it costs. I'll get holy hell from my sister if she complains about her first day of work. Charge everything to the company."

You don't tell a guy like Tashun that you don't have the status to warrant a company credit card. I was too far down the food chain. In those rare circumstances, I'd file expenses afterwards and hope to get paid quickly. "Anything she wants. Yes sir."

Reese complained every step that her heeled shoes were not meant for walking. I was going to ask why she wore them, but we both knew the answer. Her ass wobbled invitingly as she strutted in the heels, making a statement about her body and her sexuality. She wore them because they made her look hotter. Williams might not have gotten a look, but he got something better. Hands on. "You don't have to carry me, but I'd like it."

I put one hand around her back, the other under her legs. She wasn't all that light, and I could just imagine my back going out. Our only choice was the Manteno Motel, which looked like a failed Holiday Inn by its architecture and color scheme. Hardly high class. I staggered into the lobby backwards, turned, and placed Reese down gently on the corduroy sofa.

The clerk squinted at us when we approached the Reception Desk. "Don't tell me. Payin' for one night, king bed. So, what is she now? Friend of your daughter?"

"No, my boss's niece."

"Never heard that one before. So was I right, about your stay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.