The Supersized Cock
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifteen year old Bobby has a medical problem involving his penis. It is abnormally large for his age and perpetually hard. Even if it isn't hard it looks hard in his pants because it is so big. One of his teachers, not realizing how large it is, but seeing it was constantly visible in his pants, reports his problem to his Mother. His Mother is greatly concerned. The Doctor says there is no cure nor medicine to treat it. How do they resolve his problem? U/A 15 & 14 all others adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Size  

Mazie said, "that is what they said they wanted to try to fuck my pussy at the same time. I figure if they can get both cocks in me then maybe I can take on this monster."

Alice said, "maybe if you fuck Bobby then it would be no problem to take both of their cocks."

Mazie said, "come to think of it you may be right. I'm sure both their cocks together would be far bigger than Bobby's cock by itself."

Alice went down and licked her daughter's pussy to get her wet. Then she smeared K-Y jelly around and inside her daughter's pussy.

Saundra began sucking Bobby's cock to get him hard again. That didn't take long and he was stiff as a board.

Bobby got on top of Mazie and put his cock head to her opening and pushed in just an inch.

Mazie's eyes flew wide open and said, "holy shit". Bobby pushed in another inch and waited. Mazie is gasping for breath and said, "I don't know about this."

Alice said, "relax your muscles and let your body adjust to it. It will stretch."

After a couple of minutes Mazie said, "yes, I feel stuffed but it feels better now." Bobby slid in some more then stopped. Mazie said, "WHEW that mutha is big. Are you sure that is your cock and not a horse cock?"

Bobby slid the rest of the way in her and the minute he touched her cervix he shot a big load of cum in her.

Mazie said, "daaayyyammm. OH FUCK!"

Alice said, "you got shot huh?"

Mazie said, "shot? Heck I was blasted. But now it feels better with the cum in there as I can feel it slide a bit better."

Alice could see the cum oozing out of her pussy from around Bobby's cock.

Bobby began with the in and out strokes. She could feel her clit and G-spot being massaged at the same time. It was sending thrills all through her body.

"Oh mom I see now what you were feeling. This is great."

Suddenly Mark, Saundra's husband, walks in. He had been out in the garage working on his car. He sees his son bobby fucking a girl, Alice and his wife were lying on the floor fingering themselves. He stepped back into the hall, took off his clothes, then went in the room and lay on top of Alice. "SURPRISE!"

Alice was shocked then realized it was Mark on top of her.

He said, "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time. Since you are in my house naked on my floor you are going to get fucked right now."

Alice said, "believe it or not but I've been wanting to fuck you too."

He asked, "where was John?"

She said, "he won't be home until tomorrow so we have all night."

Mark said, "great. He entered her and began the fucking he always wanted."

Mazie looked over saw her mother lying beside her being fucked by Mark and said, "Oh my God." She reached out to hold her mother's hand while they both were being fucked.

Alice looked at Mazie and said, "it must be double stamps day." Everyone started giggling.

Bobby began pounding Mazie harder now and those thrills were soaring through her body and she exploded into her climax while Bobby was shooting another load in her. She kept bouncing and humping up to meet him and he was holding on tight to keep from being thrown off her.

Mazie is moaning, "oh fuck I can't believe this. I'm being fucked by the Jolly Green Giant. Bobby, put that cock in my cervix and load me up with your cum."

He kept pounding more and now she is screaming, moaning and grunting as she went into another climax. Bobby shot another two loads of cum in her. He couldn't hold up any longer and fell on top of her.

The sounds of Bobby and Mazie screaming set both Alice and Mark off and they were pounding hard against one another. She grunted and yelled into her climax and Mark unloaded his cum into her burning pussy.

She tightened her legs around him and said, "I've been wanting this a long time and you are not quitting now. Fuck me Mark, fuck my pussy good."

She was hanging on for more and had one more climax as Mark shot off another load into her.

Saundra was fingering herself fast and furious. When she saw Bobby roll off of Mazie she didn't know what possessed her but she went over and began eating her son's cum out of Mazie's pussy.

Saundra said, "wow this is better than I thought." She was running her tongue all around Mazie's pussy trying to get as much cum as she could.

Mark got off of Alice so Saundra turned around and kissed Alice and let her son's cum and Mazie's juices drip into Alice's mouth. Alice was shocked but she accepted the gift.

Saundra whispered to Mark, "go fuck Mazie."

He whispered back, "she is under aged."

Saundra said, "so is Bobby."

He said, "oh yeah."

He went over to Mazie and said, "you have teased me unmercifully with your short skirts, short shorts around here plus watching you finger yourself and fuck your dad in your window so now I am going to fuck your brains out."

Mazie said, "and why do you think I teased you so much. I've been wanting to fuck you for some time. Now get that cock in me."

Saundra, Alice and Bobby sat up and leaned against the couch and watched them fuck.

Saundra said, "boy I should have bought some popcorn."

They are all thinking. Saundra thought wow here I am watching my husband fucking an underage girl. Alice thought, I can't believe Mark is actually fucking my daughter and I am allowing it. Bobby is thinking, that girl is a hot fuck I hope she will be my girlfriend from now on. I know she won't tell anyone at school so we'll be safe from the know-it-alls.

Mark and Mazie are fucking like two wild animals having epileptic fits. She is now screaming "fuck me fuck me daddy cum in me." Her climax hits her and he unloads his cum in her. They are still pounding away until she has a second climax and he shoots again. They both collapse, barely able to catch their breath.

He rolls off on his back and said, "wow what a ride. Nothing like fucking a wild teenager."

Alice went down on her daughter and began eating the cum out of her pussy. She then licked all the walls of her daughter's pussy then sucked on her clit. That gave Mazie a small climax.

Mazie said, "wow mom, I love it when you do that."

Alice asked, "did you like that?"

Mazie said, "I loved it and also when Saundra ate my pussy too."

Saundra said, "we have certainly had a productive day today. Alice got to fuck Bobby and her dream of fucking Mark. Mazie got a double fuck from both Bobby and Mark."

Alice said, "yes and I got to see a good fuck from the other end. I can't watch a cock going in and out when you are the one being fucked."

Mark said, "I can't believe I finally got to fuck the two best looking women in the neighborhood besides my wife."

Saundra said, "good answer to keep from becoming a Eunuch." They all laughed.

Mazie said, "while I have enjoyed fucking my dad, granddaddy and mom's brother I have never been fucked like I have today. Bobby, I never would have believed any boy from school could ever fuck me and make me climax like you did and make me feel like woman instead of a cheap slut. You have done that. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Bobby said, "wow, I felt the same way about you but I felt I'd never have a chance at being your boyfriend. This is a dream come true."

Saundra said, "you must realize that Bobby is fucking his teacher as well as Alice and me. He may also fuck others to help with his medical problem. You have to accept that."

Mazie said, "if Bobby can accept my fucking my teacher, my dad, my granddaddy and my Uncle then we are even."

Bobby grabbed her and planted a real lip lock on her then stuck his cock back inside her. He looked her in the eye and said, "you and I may fuck others and I love fucking your mother and my mother but you are my one and only cunt and that cunt belongs to me."

Mazie said, "yes and regardless of who we both fuck I like fucking your dad and my dad's cock too. Since I am going to be your number one cunt, they will fuck my pussy but you will fuck my cunt because you are my one and only cunt fucker. I love you."

Bobby said, "I love you too." Then Bobby fucked her to oblivion until she passed out and shot three more loads of cum in her pussy.

Alice and Saundra were sitting on each side of Mark. They all looked at one another and smiled at what was taking place on the floor.

Mark said, "isn't that romantic?"

Alice said, "I have never heard of any guy and girl vowing to be each other's cunt and cunt fucker but I like the idea. For some reason I like being someone's cunt than someone's pussy or a piece of ass. Mark, from now on I will consider you to be my cunt fucker."

Saundra said, "I guess since you and Mazie are the official cunts of my son and husband then I can be the cunts of your husband and brother."

Mark had his arms around both women and then kissed them both. He said, "I think I'm in love with three ladies and want you three to be my personal cunts."

Saundra said, "I love you and I have no objections to you fucking Alice and Mazie so you, Bobby, John and brother will be the resident cunt fuckers for all of us."

Alice said, "after this workout tonight I need to go home and recuperate. I'll come back tomorrow and take another go at it."

Mazie said, "mom Bobby has me nailed to the floor with his cock in my cunt so can I stay here and spend the night with Bobby? Please?"

Alice looked at Saundra. Saundra smiled and said, "with him fucking her all night would save me a few more fucks for Mark."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.