The Supersized Cock - Cover

The Supersized Cock

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifteen year old Bobby has a medical problem involving his penis. It is abnormally large for his age and perpetually hard. Even if it isn't hard it looks hard in his pants because it is so big. One of his teachers, not realizing how large it is, but seeing it was constantly visible in his pants, reports his problem to his Mother. His Mother is greatly concerned. The Doctor says there is no cure nor medicine to treat it. How do they resolve his problem? U/A 15 & 14 all others adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Size  

Saundra fixed dinner and Bobby, his dad Mark and his mom sat at the table in the kitchen.

Bobby said, "mom, may I go nude around the house? This cock is just a pain with clothes on. I realize I had to wear them to school but I don't really need to here. The only ones who will see me are dad, you and my teacher."

Saundra said, "of course if it feels better nude then go ahead. Oh and by the way, Alice said she would like to come over and help out."

Bobby said, "wow. I've had fantasies about doing her. You mean I'll get the chance now?"

Saundra said, "yes I suppose so. Now go get your clothes off."

Bobby got up and ran to his room and dropped his clothes then came back to the kitchen. "Whew that feels so much better."

Saundra had to chuckle when he came back into the kitchen naked with his cock swinging to and fro.

Bobby's dad said, "well maybe we should just make this a nude household." He got up and took his clothes off, laid them on the other chair and sat back in his chair naked.

I said, "ok if that's the way it is." I got up, took off my dress, bra and panties and laid them on the chair. I stood there and let both of them look at me for a minute then I sat down.

Saundra was thinking the only problem is things weren't so bad when that cock was hidden from view but now I can see his giant cock and my husbands cock constantly it makes me horny.

Bobby asked, "mom why do all these ladies want to have sex with me? I know why you do it with me but why them?"

Saundra felt a bit uncomfortable answering it but said, "ok I have to be honest with you. They have husbands who have small cocks, like maybe 4 to 6 inches and about as big around as a hot dog. It just does not seem to fulfill their sex drives so they hunger for a larger cock. So when your teacher and Alice heard about your cock being so large they just had to have it inside them. I trust these two enough that I have consented to let these ladies do it with you to help ease the burden of my having to fuck you so often. I also know they need your consent as well. It seems you have already given your teacher your consent and it doesn't sound like you object to Alice. As much as I love fucking I am afraid ten times a day is a bit much and I do have to make love to your dad too. So I hope you don't mind. If you object you can say no."

Bobby said, "no way. Bring them on. The more the merrier to help my problem."

Saundra said, "I know what you have to do to take care of your problem. You either have to jackoff, which doesn't help that much, or have sex. So let's just call it Mom's Medical Treatment for you. I do it to help your condition even if it is only for a few hours. Please do not tell anyone I do this. It is against the law for a parent to have sex with their son or daughter. The same applies for a teacher and student."

Bobby said, "I understand that mom, and I will never tell on you or any of the ladies. I love fucking and I like watching women grunt when I go inside them and scream when I shoot my load. Bring me all the pussy you wish mom. The more women I fuck the less you will have to be "illegal". OK? I also get off watching dad fuck my teacher right beside us. That is so hot. I can't wait to see him fuck Alice."

Saundra said, "you talk about fucking ladies, what about girls closer to your age?"

Bobby said, "I don't know if any my age could fit my cock inside them. Most of them may fuck but not big cocks like mine. Most of them are ditzy anyway."

Saundra said, "there is Alice's daughter right next door. I know that she likes to fuck."

"Really Mom? What makes you say that?"

"A couple of times when I've been upstairs in your room cleaning I've seen her looking into your window. One day I went in your room topless. I stood before your mirror and was stroking my breasts. I could see her in the reflection of the mirror. She was in the window and she was fingering her pussy. So I thought maybe she has already seen you lay on your bed and jack off. I have a feeling she wants that cock inside her."

Bobby said, "but that doesn't mean she fucks."

Mom said, "oh yes. Several times I have seen her dad on top of her fucking her good and strong and he shot his cum into her. It made me hot watching them."

Bobby said, "wow, I've never seen that when I've been in my room."

Saundra said, "I think they do it in the afternoons when Alice is still at work. She may or may not know about it."

Bobby said, "wow, I'll have to spend more time in my room after school and see what happens over there. I'd love to watch them fuck. Mom, how do you feel watching someone fuck like they did or watching dad fuck my teacher?"

Saundra said, "I have to admit it was exciting. Just watching his cock pounding in and out of her pussy got me hot. I couldn't take my eyes off them. When he came in her it gave me a thrill I never knew before. I know that sounds funny coming from your mother but I'm human you know. As for your dad fucking your teacher, that was an agreement for his allowing me to fuck you. He also gets to fuck any ladies I bring here to fuck you. It was uncomfortable at first but then we both were enjoying it so it just became a normal thing. I love watching him fuck your teacher."

Bobby said, "yeah it is kinda fun watching my teacher being fucked by my old man. It makes me want to fuck her more. You know what is fun? When I am in her class she looks at my crotch and we just smile at one another. No one has a clue what is going on. I love it."

Saundra said, "that is funny. I bet she wishes she could jump on it right in the classroom."

Bobby said, "yes, a few times I've seen her lick her lips and I just giggle."

"Now about Alice. She is a friend of ours and your dad would love to fuck her and her daughter as well. He just may get the chance. She will be over here later."


The doorbell rang. Saundra said, "that must be Alice. Go sit on the couch and cross your legs to hide your cock until we are ready for her to see it."

He said, "ok mom will do."

Saundra answered the door and it was Alice and her 14

year old daughter Mazie.

"Whoa ... I didn't expect you to bring her."

Alice said, "well we were talking about it so she just had to come see it close up for herself. I don't know if she will fuck it or not but she will at least see it."

"Well I don't want her talking about it at school then have half the town down on me over this."

Mazie said, Iif mom fucks him then I can't tell anyone or mom would go to jail for fucking a minor. I can't lose my mom that way so I promise to stay quiet about it."

Saundra said, "did your mom tell you that if you fuck Bobby then you have to fuck my husband too?"

Mazie said, "yes mom told me and I agreed to it or she would not have let me come with her."

Saundra, not admitting she knew she fucked her dad, asked, "have you fucked anyone else yet?"

She said, "yes, I've fucked my dad, mom's brother and my granddaddy."

Saundra said, "well I guess that qualifies you." They all laugh.

"Actually we knew you fucked your dad."

Mazie said, "you did? How did you know?"

"Uhhh Mazie, if you can see in Bobby's room when he jerks off don't you think we can also see in your room when you are fucking your dad and we can see the cum oozing out of your pussy?"

"Oooopsss! I didn't think about that."

I just giggled and said, "I hope you keep fucking him on your bed. I love watching your dad fucking an underaged girl and watching the cum ooze out of you. Then I saw him fuck you a second time and more cum oozes out of your pussy. It makes me feel less guilty about fucking my underage son."

Mazie said, "the second time was not my dad. That was my mom's brother. He shoots more cum than dad so that is probably why you saw so much of it."

"Wow fucking two men is even better. I hope I get to watch you more often."

Mazie said, "sometimes they fuck me in other parts of the house but I'll get them to fuck me more on my bed so you can watch. I really have wild climaxes when someone watches me fucking my dad."

We all went into the living room. Saundra sat on one side of Bobby and Alice sat on the other side of him. Mazie sat on the floor in front of the couch.

Alice said, "hello Bobby, I am Alice and this is my daughter Mazie."

Bobby said, "nice to meet you and I know Mazie from school."

Alice said, "I have heard about your problem being uncomfortable."

Bobby said, "yes especially when I have to be out in public and wear clothes."

Alice said, "oh is that why you are nude here?"

He said, "yes, then it isn't confining and hurt me."

She said, "I can understand that. I thought that maybe I could help a little bit. Do you mind if I see it?"

Bobby uncrossed his legs and opened them up a bit and his cock sprang up big time.

Alice said, "OH MY GOD it is huge."

Mazie took one look and said, "holy shit".

Saundra said, "I told you so but I don't think you believed me."

Alice said, "you are right. I didn't believe it was this big but you definitely didn't exaggerate an inch."

Bobby said, "I take it to help me you plan to put my cock in your pussy, right?"

Alice said, "I hope so but it's bigger than I thought. However, I will give it a try." She stood up and took her clothes off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.