Dear Sweet Marie, the Beginning - Cover

Dear Sweet Marie, the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 3: Cuming for Her Master

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cuming for Her Master - Twenty-Seven year old woman becomes involved with a man 30 years her senior. He discovers she needs something he can give her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

(Master insists that I explain a few things to you. Seems someone feels this story is fake because it is in England and the language isn't typical. Master edits my work, and being American, he often changes the way I may have said something. Secondly, while Master regularly exposes His slut, he intentionally disguises us so we might maintain some privacy. I thank you again for convincing Master to let His slut cum.)

After that night in the Pub I could not forget all the faces staring at me all the hands grabbing and playing with my tits as Kevin's fingers filled my aching pussy. It was on my mind constantly and when Kevin noticed my distracted mind he said.

"Marie, what's the problem, you don't seem to be able to concentrate, your mind is everywhere but here."

I could not avoid this and Master would have to know so I said.

"Master, may your slut confess Sir?"

"Yes, Marie! Tell me what's got you so addled."

"Sir, I know that you expose me, show my body to others to humiliate me, to discipline me and I accept You, and will obey You always. It's just that I am fixated on that night at the Pub, cuming in front of everyone, having my tits exposed and touched, moaning and crying out 'I'm cuming' like a porn actress. I can't stop thinking about it Sir, and it makes me wet too."

"Marie, I've known for some time now that a part of you needs to be exposed. A part of you wants to be humiliated. I enjoy seeing how you hesitate then get so into it, you came hard in the Pub Marie and even harder when we got home. Are you ashamed of your needs?"

I thought about that and as I looked back over my life, the tiny bikini's I'd worn, the topless beaches I'd gone to and so much more I began to see that something inside me wanted to show my body. I didn't think I wanted to be a professional about it. No getting paid to be naked was not it, it was the unexpected, uncontrolled exposure, the humiliation of it all happening in places it would never have been expected.

"No Master, just trying to learn from You, Sir. Your slut is making the effort to see what Master saw so easy and what this slut has denied herself."

"Well, slut it's time to run some errands, you know the dress code. Hurry now."

I hustled to our room and selected a short simple skirt and blouse, thigh highs and heels. My hair was pinned up, the way Master liked it and my glasses were on. I was back at his side in just a few minutes, my pussy dampening in anticipation of whatever was to come.

We went shopping and Master selected some clothing for me, one of which was a very short denim skirt, the skirt was so short it had a strip of denim that acted like a thong. As I tried one on I could see in the mirror that my ass cheeks were easily seen as was the thong in the crack of my ass. When Master put that skirt in the pile of purchases I felt pussy juices oozing down my thigh.

We had a quiet lunch in a café and then took our purchases home. The rest of that day and the remainder of the week were what I now took as normal. I'd work at my store and Master would join me for lunch and come fetch me home for dinner. After dinner he would usually spank me and I'd get really wet and horny as He did. Then he'd sometimes take me to bed and fuck me. Some nights he left me without satisfaction insisting on using His cock in my mouth.

On Friday as I closed the shop for the weekend I saw Kevin had come to get me with the car, rather than walking to the shop. When I got in and he drove off, I knew we were not going home, but we were going off on some adventure he'd planned. He and I chatted about this and that but I did not ask him nor did he volunteer where we were off to. The idea of going off to some unknown destination was exciting and I'd learned enough of Master to let Him show me what He planned as it unfolded, the possibilities had me very wet and without panties, the seat was becoming quite damp and I could smell my pussy and knew that Master did too.

An hour or so outside of our town Master reached into the rear of the car and pulled a package. He handed it to me and said.

"Time to change Marie."

I pulled out a white short dress, matching thigh highs and a pair of white six inch heeled shoes. I quickly stripped my blouse, skirt, hose and shoes then pulled the new hose on before sliding into my shoes. I knew Master would expect the dress last so I took my time, allowing my naked chest to remain exposed to any who passed our car. A few horns honked but I never looked nor attempted to cover my tits. Eventually when I assumed enough time had passed I slipped the dress over my head and let it fall, covering my tits but not bothering to cover my pussy. Master exited the highway and pulled into a restaurant lot. I waited for Him to get my door, something He'd always insisted on. As I swung my legs from the car my naked pussy was exposed while I slowly stood and let the dress fall and cover me. I looked down at my body and saw that the chosen material did little to conceal the shape of my body nor was it opaque, my tits and shaved pussy would be easily seen. Nervously I let Master take my hand and lead me into the crowded eatery.

From the eyes that turned and followed us to our table and the wide eyes of the hostess as she sat us I knew the dress had let all see what a slut I was. The stickiness of my thighs told me I loved every minute.

The neckline of the dress was relatively modest showing just the top of my valley but since there were no table cloths in the place, my naked cunt was on display to the neighboring tables. We ordered and ate our meal and I did my best to hold back the orgasm building inside me. I tried hard to not squirm in my seat as we sat there oblivious to all the open stares and whispered comments from the other tables. When we'd finished and Master came and pulled my chair back for me to stand I looked down and saw the puddle of my cunt juices pooling on the vinyl seat. Leaving the restaurant a few lone men in the parking lot called out to me.

"Nice tits babe, good looking cunt too."

Where months ago I'd have been mortified at the lewd comments I was now desperately trying to hold off a massive orgasm ebbing away inside me. I slid in the car and Kevin gently closed the door and off we were, back on the highway, still heading away from home. I smiled realizing we were off for the weekend and that tonight was just a beginning not an end to my complete exposure.

We arrived in a large city a few hours from our home and checked into a nice hotel. I again felt all eyes on me as I stood behind Kevin as he checked us in. We rode the elevator to our floor in the company of another couple, older and carting their own luggage along with a disgusted look from the woman and a surprised wide-eyed gaze from her husband. When we stepped off at our floor Kevin stood in front of the slowly closing elevator doors and pulled my dress up over my head, giving the couple a quick glance at his actions before the door fully closed. I heard the woman gasp just before the door closed then we walked down the hall to our room. I hoped that someone would exit their room and see me, but all was quiet as we entered our room.

I was so wet and horny by that time that when I laid across Kevin's lap for my nightly spanking I almost came. Twenty to each cheek and I counted them each and thanked my Master each time. Kevin made me sit on the rough carpet as He removed His clothing and fed his cock into my mouth. The rough carpeting reminded me of my sore ass but the joy of His cock in my mouth eliminated those thoughts as I enjoyed the musky taste of Him as he grew hard and ready. Pulling his cock from me I sighed at the loss but let Him place me on my hands and knees in the bed.

I can't properly describe the utter joy as his cock filled my wet and ready cunt, but as he stroked his hard cock in and out of me; I worked to hold off my orgasm, wanting to give Kevin pleasure and to have Him command my release. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as I tried to grasp His rod with my cunt and when He began to slap my red and sore ass I felt the grasp on my orgasm slipping. I buried my face in the bedspread as He pounded in and out of me, timing His thrusts to His hand slapping my ass I mewled as I fought the impending orgasm knowing it was a lost cause but not wanting to simply give up. When He bent over to me, leaving his cock fully buried inside me He said.

"Cum for me Marie, cum on my cock."

I let go and my body writhed in pleasure as His cock gave a couple of quick thrusts then He spasmed inside me, spewing his hot seed. I felt each jet splash in my pussy as I came hard. He pulled His beautiful cock from me and I swung around to enjoy our combined juices, licking Him and sucking His softening cock. It had been a long day and a long night of holding my orgasm back and He and I were soon asleep.

We breakfasted in the room to food brought to our door, and as expected I was the one who went naked to the door, accepted the trolley of food and signed the tab, all under the watchful eyes of some teenage bus boy who was unable to say a word as I ushered him out and closed the door.

As Master enjoyed a cup of coffee after we'd eaten, I enjoyed his stiff hard cock, tasting my Master and loving the feel of His cock as he firmed up inside my mouth. He then pulled me off and pushed me on my back, raising my legs and telling me to hold them to my ears, His favorite position. When His cock slammed into me I grunted at the invasion and pumped my hips back into him, enjoying the depth of His meat as he filled me. He moved fast and hard cuming and filling my cunt with his ejaculate then pulled out and brought His wet cum and pussy coated cock once again to my mouth. I did not orgasm, but I was excited and knew that this was only the beginning of the day.

After a shower, a wonderful time of cleaning one another, Kevin had me once again on the bed on my hands and knees. He went to our luggage and removed something and I heard a noise. Like a whish of air as I heard Him step towards me. Kevin said.

"Marie, it's time you felt the sting of a crop on your ass, and time to see it stripped properly like a good slut's ass should."

"Ouch. One Master. Thank you Master."

The pain was more severe than His hand but I was soon able to stop saying 'ouch' and let the crop bite into my ass cheeks. I'd counted ten on each cheek then felt Kevin's hand survey the damage, before another ten impacted on my cheeks. I was very wet from this new pain, the biting of the crop, so delicious. When He paused and once again surveyed His work I wondered if there'd be more, I was so wet and ready I think I would have cum had he struck my ass cheek once more but when I felt the crop strike directly on my open pussy, making contact with my clit, I screamed aloud at the lightning like feel of the crop as it impacted on the tender flesh of my engorged clit. I came and came hard apologizing to Master.

"Master this slut is so sorry to have let herself cum without your permission. I am a bad slut and am ashamed of my weakness."

"Enough slut, time to dress."

Kevin handed me the denim skirt and I slid it on over my very sore and red stripped ass. He then gave me a cropped top that covered but did not hide my tits, following with white pull up hose and the white six inch heels. When I'd finished dressing he took me to a mirror and pointed to my ass.

"Look slut, the stripes are on display."

I looked back at my ass and the skirt was so short that my ass cheeks stood out, red and angry stripes from the crop so visible. The white pull up hose actually made my ass look even redder. I had no time to think about it as we were on our way to the elevator. I could feel the stiff denim rubbing against the crop marks forcing me to think only of the pain and how it had turned me on, forgetting for the moment that my stripped ass was clearly visible to all as I walked passed. We walked quite a bit that morning, saw quite a bit of the city and the city saw quite a bit of me too.

Kevin took me to museums and art galleries, into large stores and small. He'd often have me bend over to retrieve an item he'd dropped making my ass stand out even more. I knew this walk was to exhibit me in the short skirt with my red-stripped ass cheeks exposed to all and I enjoyed it. Kevin stopped in a café and picked up a bag of to-go food and we found a park to sit and enjoy an impromptu picnic. We sat in the grass and Kevin had his back to a large old tree and sat with his legs splayed open, then patted the grass in front of him for me to sit. He wanted me to sit with my back to him and I did.

"Keep your legs against mine Marie."

So I too splayed my legs as we slowly ate the bag of sandwiches we'd brought. We were facing the walkway we'd entered the park on and consequently a number of other visitors soon followed that path passing us enjoying our lunch. In the short skirt with my legs splayed against Kevin's I could feel the light breeze on my pussy and knew I could not be more exposed if I were naked. As each person moved along the path and their eyes moved to that spot at the apex of my legs a shudder would overtake me and my pussy would spasm. I loved being seen. When Kevin finished his lunch he slipped his hands up under my cropped top and began to massage my breasts, pulling and tweaking my nipples, already hard and erect from my exposure. Now with His hands so obviously squeezing and toying with my tits, I found it really hard to remain detached and my hips started to rock gently back into Him. My head lay back on his shoulder my eyes closed and the touch of his fingers on my tits was delightful.

"So, is this your slut or can anyone have a taste?"

It was a female voice and I opened my eyes but could not immediately see as the sun had brightened considerably over the past few minutes. Kevin whispered in my ear.

"Answer the lady."

I was still a bit confused, one moment relaxing with my eyes closed, Kevin's hands pawing at my tits and the breezes blowing softly on my just about naked cunt and now some stranger asking that question.

"I am my Masters' slut. Master decides what to do with my body."

I could feel Kevin smile at my response and now that my eyes had cleared I saw a very pretty, but tiny brunette standing in front of us. She stood maybe five feet tall, she'd worn shorts and a t-shirt, no obvious bra covered her A cup at best breasts. She had deep blue eyes and a pretty face framed by her neck length hair. She said.

"Well Master, I've noticed that your slut's cunt is extremely wet. I think she'll soon ruin that pretty skirt you gave her."

"So miss?"

"Oh, sorry the names Charlotte but I prefer Charlie."

"Well Charlie, I'm Kevin and how do you propose to resolve this problem?"

Kevin's hands continued on my tits and my pussy was now leaking it was so wet. I listened to their conversation, talking about me as if I did not exist. They talked of me as if I was a thing and not a person and I realized that in many ways, particularly when Kevin exhibited me, I was a thing. I didn't mind, in fact I loved the freedom it gave me to enjoy the erotica of it all without the guilt.

"So I should just have my slut remove the skirt, here in the public park?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.