Dear Sweet Marie, the Beginning
Chapter 2: Dear Sweet Marie – Adjusting

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dear Sweet Marie – Adjusting - Twenty-Seven year old woman becomes involved with a man 30 years her senior. He discovers she needs something he can give her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Marie gets to cum and more

(Master has decided that my efforts in writing about my development and transformation should continue. As you will read, I have been allowed to cum and to those readers who voted, thank you. It turns out that Master never weighed the yeas and nays only the fact that folk cared to vote. I've pick up the story the morning Master first instructed me to write this down. – Marie)

"You want me to write about our life together?"

I was astonished at Kevin's request. I'm not a writer but the look I've come to recognize is in His eye and I agreed. The title and sub-titles ware Kevin's and he promised to edit and help me. So I agreed to begin as soon as possible. However, Kevin had something else in mind that morning and he led me to our bedroom. Facing the full-length mirror I waited, watching Kevin standing just behind me.

"Take off your clothes Marie, keep your eyes fixed on yourself as you do so."

I slowly unbuttoned the blouse I'd slipped on then unzipped and dropped the skirt. I never wore panties or a bra. When we'd be going out I'd add stockings but never much more. I stood naked for Kevin and stared at myself.

"Put your hair up Marie, I want your neck available."

I stepped to a vanity and gathered my hair and pinned it up, a few stray hairs remained elusive but I knew Kevin liked that look in me, a disheveled one. I returned to stand in front of him facing the mirror.

"Keep your eyes open Marie, do not fail."

Then he stepped up close, so close I could feel his erect cock pressing into the crack of my ass, his chest against my back.

"Put your hands on your head, Marie."

As I did I could see in my reflection how this made my tits pull up and stand out. Then I watched as Kevin slid his hands across my belly. I watched as his hands lightly massaged my abdomen from the top of my pubic mound to the base of my tits, never touching either area. As he continued to stroke me I felt my pulse beating faster and my breathing deepen. From time to time he would let his hands slide down over my hips and onto the outside of my thighs or up under my arms, brushing slightly against the bulge on the side of my tits. I felt his breath on my neck and then heard him whisper.

"How long has it been Marie?"

"How long for what? Sir!"

"Since you've felt an orgasm, Marie."

"Since before the night you first spanked me and accepted me as your slut, sir."

He resumed his exploration of my skin but not all of it he ignored my tits, my nipples and my pussy. He fondled the chain that held the key. I was churning with desire at his touch yet needing and wanting him so much. He again whispered to me, his breath in my ear turning me on even more.

"What do you want now my slut?"

"Only to please you sir."

"It pleases me to see you in need Marie. You have learned a good deal my slut. Have you earned your orgasm yet?"

His words tumbled through my brain, his breath in my ear as he gently whispered to me were like fire and I felt moisture sliding down from my pussy.

"Sir, it is not for this slut to say. Only you Sir may determine what I have earned. I only know I want to please you Sir."

He reached up and took the chain from my neck and held it in front of me.

"Take the key slut. Squat down and remove the lock and chain."

Trembling with hope I did as he commanded. I fumbled badly taking forever to fit the tiny key into the lock. I was so wet the lock and chain so slippery but I managed and let the items drop to the floor and remained in a squat. My pussy was red and shiny with my juices and my clit looked swollen with need. I waited for my command.

"Stand up slut and spread your legs a bit for me."

As I stood up spreading my legs as He commanded my belly flipped with anticipation. Once again I felt his warm breath in my ear and then he whispered.

"I love you slut,"

I felt complete joy at his words and I said.

"Master, this slut loves you too. I yearn for your pleasure Sir."

I was overcome with feeling for him and as his left hand gently cupped my tit and fondled my engorged nipple his right hand slipped down and cupped my wet soaking pussy. He let one finger slide between my labia but did not touch my clit. The hand on my tit grasped the ring piercing the nipple and he twisted it. Pain shot through me and centered on my clit and I groaned aloud then once again his breath and whispered command filled my ear.

"Cum for me slut, cum on my hand."

I never thought I could orgasm from so little but I did and I came hard a scream erupting from me as a tremendous orgasm swept through me, my legs felt week and I thought I'd fall to the floor but Kevin held me tight and I felt pure pleasure course through me. When I felt some control return to my pleasure wracked body Kevin whispered to me.

"Very good my slut, my love. Come with me."

He led me to the bed and placed me down gently on my back. I focused on Kevin's eyes and watched as he slipped out of his clothes, his cock seeming to be so big and throbbing. He mounted the bed and knelt between my spread legs and I watched as his beautiful cock moved ever closer to my open and ready pussy.

As he slowly entered my pussy I came again, this time even stronger and by the time he was fully seated inside me I was writhing in complete joy. So consumed with pleasure I held nothing back and used my hips to fuck my Master. His cock pulsed inside me as he and I fucked. I wanted it to never stop yet I wanted even more to feel the warmth of his cum coating my insides. I ricked my hips even faster, used the muscles in my cunt to grab at his cock and try to milk him of his seed. There are no words to capture the feeling of completeness I felt at that time. I'd been in a constant orgasm since His words telling me to cum while I stood in front of the mirror and as He pushed and pulled His hard hot cock inside me my orgasm grew and grew. When I felt that beautiful cock pulse and jerk, as His warm seed sprayed inside me I passed out.

When I woke a short time later Kevin was laying by my side his fingers gently caressing my nipples, his lips lightly kissing my neck. I wanted to just bask in the pleasure of it all but even more so I wanted to give pleasure to my Master, to the wonderful man who just fucked me so thoroughly. I rolled to Him and quietly asked.

"Sir, did your slut please you?"

"Yes, my dear sweet Marie, your Master is well pleased."

"Sir, may this humble slut clean your cock?"

Kevin nodded and I moved over him and took his spent sticky cock gently in my hand and brought my face down, opening my mouth and using my tongue first to lick him clean, then taking him into my mouth I sucked the combined juices of our bodies from his cock. He then pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me and together we slept.

The next morning Kevin pulled me onto his hard cock and I rode him till he shot his cum deep into my pussy. I let his cock soften inside me the moved off and again cleaned him. I had not cum and I was not bothered, I had serviced and I think pleased Kevin and I discovered I was very happy to have served him. After our shower Kevin had me lock my pussy and I did so, anything to please Him. After breakfast he took me to our room and selected my clothing for the day. I knew there would not be a bra or panties and slid on the skirt and thigh high stockings before buttoning the blouse, the chain with the key now back around my neck. He had me continue to wear my hair up and handed me the glasses I wore from time to time, usually when my contacts had been in too long, but for Kevin I would wear anything. He sent me to my store and said to be free for lunch.

When Kevin came for lunch we went to a local café for a meal. After the meal Kevin and I walked through the park. Finding an empty bench in a fairly secluded area Kevin sat down and pulled me down across his lap. In a swift motion he flipped my skirt up baring my naked ass. Then he said.

"Count for me Slut."

His hand met my ass with a loud slap and I was sure anyone close by would hear it but I stayed calm and said

"One, thank you Sir."

Kevin gave me an even ten slaps per cheek then stopped but did not have me rise from his lap. Instead his hand roamed the areas of my ass that were now red and deeply imprinted with his hand. I could feel the familiar moisture leaking from my pussy as His hand softly caressed my ass. Just as I relaxed under his calm caress he began again. This time his stokes were swift and I barely kept up my count. My cunt was now dripping and my ass was very sore. Kevin then used his hand to pull my legs apart and found my swollen and needy clit. He gently rubbed my clit bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Just before I felt able to release my orgasm he stopped and pulled me to my feet.

"Time to get you back to work Marie."

"Yes. Sir!"

I said as we walked back, me in a very needy state wanting so much to have cum. My ass was sore and would stay so for a bit and my nipples, never ones to miss an erection were hard and poking through the blouse I was wearing. As he led me back into my now crowded store he whispered in my ear.

"That was a nice lunch and I expect to see you just as needy when you get home. Do you understand me slut."

"Yes. Sir."

I said not caring who heard me. It would be a long afternoon but I had gone for weeks without Kevin's touching my pussy and I was not about to do anything to repeat that. A couple of my regular customers gave me a quizzical eye as Kevin left but I busied myself with work, trying to take my mind off the park bench, my sore and undoubtedly red ass and waited for closing time. I was on a sexual cliff all afternoon and when Kevin met me at the shop for closing I was so pleased. I wanted him in me, but knowing he was by my side was just as good. I'd dreaded the long walk home wondering if he'd finish what he started this afternoon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.