Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After seeing our guests out, Lisa and I went up to change into something more comfortable. Lisa sent Ken an email to tell him she was home and ask if he wants to talk or if it’s over between them.

She was about to give me some privacy so I could call Ty when her cell phone rang. It was Ken. He called to ask if he could come over. That was all I heard before the door closed behind her and I immediately called Ty.

We talked until Allan came to my door and told me supper was ready. I promised to call him again later and hung up reluctantly. I was surprised when I looked at the clock. We’d been talking for two hours! It’s as though every time I talk to Ty or I spend time with him I enter a time machine. I can’t explain where the time goes.

I joined everyone at the table for dinner, everyone but Lisa. She was just coming in from outside. She was playing it cool, though. We couldn’t read her expression at all.

She joined us at the table and everyone sat staring at her, waiting to find out how it went with Ken.

She ignored us until I said, “If you don’t quit fucking around and tell us all about it I’ll never eat your pussy again.”

She smiled and said, “I think we’re okay. We aren’t as okay as you and Ty are. He said he still isn’t entirely comfortable with what happened today. Not yet. But he’s been thinking about it and he knows he’s being a jerk.

“He understands he’s finding the wrong things objectionable. He thinks it’s hot that I enjoy a good gangbang. He got turned on watching me on those DVDs, even the parts with the dogs. Hearing about everything else I’ve done has turned him on. He knows it isn’t right that he’d be bothered because the men who gangbanged us today are all black. But he swears that with my help he’ll get over it. After thinking about it all day he has decided that he doesn’t want to be the sort of person who reacts the way he does to that one little kink.

“And mom, he said to tell you that your strange method of therapy was very helpful. He practiced it again at home today with Di. He spent several hours looking at pictures of interracial sex with his cock in his sister’s mouth. Di got a huge kick out of it because their mother almost caught them twice. She scares him a little. He’s beginning to wonder if she wants their mother to catch them.”

I chuckled and suggested, “She might be trying to give her mother a heart attack. She has a lot of resentment built up inside of her. I think she has become even more bitter since meeting our weird family.”

I smiled at mom and added, “I’m sure glad my mother isn’t like hers. Every girl should have a slut for a mom!”

Mom chuckled quietly, raised her eyebrow and asked, “How are you going to act when you have a daughter of your own?”

Hmm, I hadn’t thought about that!

Lisa and I cleaned up the kitchen after dinner. It’s our turn. When we finished, I went upstairs to check my email and wait until it was time to call Ty. Lisa went out into the backyard and called Ken.

Sunday morning passed quickly. Lisa and I helped mom prepare a few things to take to Ty’s house for our cookout in the afternoon. Just before it was time to go we all put on our bathing suits. We put shorts and tops on over them and I gave dad directions to Ty’s house.

After my first visit I described for my family the house Ty and his family live in. And Lisa amplified my description after her visit. But even so, I don’t think they were totally prepared for their first sight of it. I found the looks on their faces amusing and thought to myself, ‘Wait until they see the backyard!’

Ty called me this morning and suggested that when we arrive we should go through the house to the backyard. I wasn’t comfortable with that and told him we’d use the gate instead.

I led everyone around to the gate and peeked in. I called out, “Is everyone decent?”

Ty, Lee, Cheryl and Peggy all got up and hurried to meet us at the gate. I introduced everyone to everyone. Lee apologized for having us come around to the back. He explained that the doorbell in the back of the house isn’t working and they can’t always hear the one inside.

Ty and I stood back after the introductions. We watched and listened for a while. We were both pleased with how well everyone was getting along right from the start. The twins quickly made for the pool. Dad and Lee sat at the table on the island jutting out into the pool, drank beer and talked. It’s easy to see they’re already friends.

Lisa and mom sat at the table in the shade by the patio door with Cheryl and Peggy. The four of them seemed to mesh instantly. They quickly began to look and sound like longtime friends.

Ty and I pulled two lounge chairs together beside the pool but before we sat down he put his arms around me and kissed me. I felt everyone’s eyes on us ... well, everyone but the twins. They fell in love with the pool as soon as we arrived. I won’t be surprised if we have to fish them out of there with nets before we leave.

I put my arms around Ty’s waist and whispered, “Everyone’s watching.”

He kissed the tip of my nose and said, “Yeah. I know. What should we do about it?”

I smiled and whispered, “We could go to your room and fuck.”

He smiled and said, “Or maybe mom would let us use her bed like your mom did.”

We laughed quietly because we both knew that was never going to happen.

We stretched out on the lounge chairs and held hands in silence while everyone else talked and got to know each other better. The afternoon was a huge success. The twins even acted surprisingly mature. Both families got along well and it’s obvious they intend to see a lot more of each other. As we were leaving I joked with Lee that it’s great when the in-laws get along so well.

He put his arm around me and as he was walking me out to the car he said, “I know you aren’t joking. Not really. And I know I should have a problem with how serious you two are at your ages. But you know, sometimes some things just seem right. Some things are meant to be.”

He stopped, turned and held me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and said, “You’re an amazing young lady. I find it impossible to look at you or talk to you and believe you’re only fourteen. I hope this works out, Ange, because I’d be honored to have you in my family.”

I had to struggle to keep smiling. I was so touched by the obvious emotion in his voice that I felt like crying! I went up on my toes and kissed his cheek. I hugged him and said, “I’m going to do everything I can to make certain you never regret saying that.”

He smiled and replied, “That won’t be hard. Just be yourself. You’re an incredible young woman.”

I was quiet on the way home. I listened to everyone else talk about how much fun they had and tease me about how nice my future in-laws are. They already have plans for getting together again.

My future isn’t all laid out before me and set in stone. I don’t yet know where I’ll go to college or exactly when I’ll marry. There’s much I don’t know about what’s to come. But I know at the ripe old age of fourteen that I’m going to marry Ty and be happy for the rest of my life.

I went upstairs when we got home. I selected an outfit to wear to Riverside in the morning and hung it on the closet door. I was getting ready for bed when Ty called to say goodnight.

We only talked for a few minutes. I’m still exhausted from yesterday. Gangbangs can be very tiring. Sometimes it takes more than a weekend to recuperate from them. He offered to pick me up and drive me to Riverside in the morning but I insisted I enjoy the walk. Instead, we agreed he’ll pick me up when I get off and drive me home.

I told him how much I love him. I said goodnight and went to bed at just after nine o’clock.

I didn’t get as much sleep as I expected. My cell phone started ringing at almost two o’clock in the morning. It scared the shit out of me because that’s never happened before. No one I know would ever call me at that time!

I was still a little groggy when I answered. But I was waking up quickly. I tried to tell myself it must be a wrong number. But somehow I knew it wasn’t.

My first thought was that something terrible happened to Ty. I put the phone to my ear and as if to avoid disturbing Lisa I whispered, “Hello?”

My heart sank when I heard Mrs. Horne’s voice. I knew in an instant something was wrong with Connie. She apologized for calling at two in the morning but she knew I’d want to know Connie had a heart attack and has been taken to the hospital. She sounded like she was choking back the tears when she said, “He’s in the Cardiac ICU and it doesn’t look good.”

I thanked her for calling and got out of bed. I started to get dressed in the dark but Lisa sat up and turned her light on. Struggling desperately to remain calm I told her about the phone call and about Connie. She got up and hugged me. Then she said, “I’ll go wake up dad.”

I was dressed by the time she came back into our room. I stood there, almost in a daze. I’m trying to tell myself people survive heart attacks all the time. I’ve met several of Connie’s neighbors at the home who have survived heart attacks. Everything is going to be alright. Connie will be fine and life will go on. And I’m trying desperately not to start crying because once I start I know I’ll be useless.

Lisa came back over to where I’m standing and tried to hold me in her arms. I held her off and whispered, “No, please. Don’t. If you do I’ll start crying. I can’t do that now.”

She seemed to understand. She caressed my hair and said, “Dad’s getting dressed. He’ll drive you to the hospital.”

I thanked her and tried to think clearly. I can’t. I just can’t conceive of my Connie lying in a hospital bed. Nor can I imagine a world without him in it. Lisa saw how bewildered I am and said, “Go brush your teeth. That’ll wake you up.”

Good idea!

By the time I’d brushed my teeth and washed my face, dad was dressed and ready. I apologized and thanked him. He smiled sympathetically and said, “Don’t be silly. Come on. Let’s go.”

It’s only a fifteen-minute drive to the hospital. We rode in silence. It gave me a chance to calm down and wake up. But it gave me entirely too much time to think about the subtle changes in Connie in the last week or so. I’ve noticed things. But I pushed them to the back of my mind, not wanting to believe my life won’t go on like it is forever.

Connie knew. That’s why he finished up whatever it was he was working on and cleared off his desk. That’s why he gave his computer to Ty. It explains some of his cryptic remarks lately. Damn him! If he dies I’ll never forgive him!

I told dad to just drop me off at the door. But he insisted on coming in. We hurried through the empty corridors and up in the elevator to the Cardiac ICU. I thought Mrs. Horne would be there but she had already gone home. That made things even harder for me. The nurses wouldn’t tell me anything and they wouldn’t let me in to be with Connie because we aren’t related.

Dad tried to reason with them but they have their rules and they weren’t about to make an exception for me. The nurses tried to send me home but I insisted on staying. I finally talked dad into going home. He has to go to work in a few short hours. He reluctantly left me sitting in the empty waiting room after insisting I call if I need anything. He gave me a little money and a hug and told me he loves me. Then he left.

I love my dad very much. But I was glad when he went home. I didn’t want to be with anyone but Connie at that moment. I don’t want to talk to anyone. I don’t want to think. I only want to get into that damn room and see Connie!

I sat alone, staring off into space. I think that more than anything else I felt anger. I was furious with Connie for leaving me like this. I was beyond furious at those damn nurses who couldn’t be convinced I need to be with him ... that he needs me to be with him.

I sat there like that for nearly five hours, struggling to control my anger one moment and trying to think of some way past those nurses the next.

After the shift change in the morning one of the nurses came over to talk to me. She seemed a little more human than the night nurses. But she still wouldn’t let me in to see Connie. She tried to get me to go home or to at least go down to the cafeteria for a little breakfast. She even offered me money to pay for it if I needed it.

I told her emphatically that I’m not leaving that room until I see Connie.

Mrs. Horne came in about half an hour later. She got an update on Connie’s condition and finally filled me in. It isn’t a pretty picture. Connie is unconscious and has been since last night. He’s being kept alive by all the machines they have hooked up to him. They’re still doing a few tests but they’re not holding out much hope he’ll recover. The damage from the massive heart attack was catastrophic.

When I heard those words I nearly collapsed. Mrs. Horne held me in her arms for a moment before I stepped back and said, “I have to see him. There must be a way. I’m all he has! I love him! Please, talk to them.”

She sighed and turned to look at the women at the nurse’s station. Finally, she said, “Wait here. There must be someone in this building capable of showing some compassion.”

She was gone for a long time. When she returned she was accompanied by a woman wearing a smart looking business suit and a stern expression that didn’t give me much hope.

Mrs. Horne introduced me to Mrs. Rood, the Hospital Administrator. Mrs. Rood’s expression seemed to soften slightly after we were introduced. She said, “You look like you had a rough night. Mrs. Horne informs me that you’re the closest thing to family Mr. Sullivan has. You know his condition, Angela. You know he won’t know you’re in the room. You know that in all likelihood he won’t recover. Are you certain you want to do this?”

I sighed and said, “What I want more than anything in the world is for this to never have happened. But it has. I need to be there for him. I cannot stand the thought of him dying alone. I love that old man and he loves me.”

She looked at me for a moment and said, “Come with me.”

I followed her to the nurse’s station. The nurses have been watching us, probably expecting Mrs. Rood to send me home. Instead, she ordered them to take me to Connie and let me stay with him.

The nurse who spoke to me when she first came on about half an hour ago smiled and nodded. She came out from behind the counter and led me into the long, narrow room where Connie lay dying. The room contains a dozen beds but Connie is the only patient in there.

The nurse pulled up a chair for me and said, “I’m glad you worked it out. No one should be alone at a time like this. Do you want anything? I can get you some coffee or a soft drink. Some water maybe?”

I thanked her and shook my head. I told her I was fine.

I’m not fine. I stood there with tears running down my cheeks, staring into the face of one of the most wonderful people I’ve ever met. I leaned over him, kissed his forehead and told him I love him. Then I sat down and held his hand.

I know he can’t hear me. But I thought maybe, somewhere beyond that surprisingly peaceful face there’s just a slight chance he’s aware of something. I should have brought a book to read to him. Instead, I told him about the gangbang I enjoyed so much yesterday. I know he would have wanted to hear about it.

I was interrupted several times by doctors and nurses. But I managed to tell him the entire story in about an hour. I was trying to think of what to talk about next when a nurse came in and told me someone is here to see me. I went out to find Ty waiting for me with a hug and a breakfast sandwich.

I tried to tell him I’m not hungry and don’t want anything to eat but he made me eat it anyway. We talked for a few minutes and I thanked him for coming. Then I sent him away. Before he left he asked me if I need anything. I asked him to stop by my house when he has a chance, get the book I’ve been reading and bring it to me if he wouldn’t mind. He left after another hug and a quick kiss and I returned to my seat beside Connie’s bed.

I held his hand and tried to take comfort from how peaceful he looks. One of the nurses brought in a juice container and my book a little later. I thanked her, sipped on the juice and began to read to Connie. It wasn’t easy. I’d get my emotions under control and read for a while and suddenly realize I can’t see the words. I’ve started crying again.

Mom and Lisa stopped by with a couple of sandwiches at lunch time. It was only then that I discovered Ty is sitting in the waiting room. He’s been there since he brought me the book I asked for.

I told him he was being silly and he should go home. He nodded and smiled and sat right there. I ate one of the sandwiches mom made for me, thanked her, and then went back in to be with Connie.

The doctors had done all the tests that could be done by the end of the day. There was no room for hope. Connie would never leave the ICU alive. I knew it already but it was hard to hear it.

They tried again to get me to go home. The nurses tried. My family tried. I wouldn’t leave. I couldn’t leave. I took short naps in the chair the nurse gave me to sit in. But most of the time I sat holding Connie’s hand and reading to him.

I spent the night in the chair, napping from time to time but always at his side. I held his hand and thought about all the fun we had together. From the very first time I met the cantankerous old fart we had hit it off. We laughed and joked and insulted each other constantly, right up until it became sexual. It was even better after that. If only I hadn’t waited so long to start. We brought each other so much pleasure.

Early the next morning his doctor and a nurse came in. The doctor explained that in accordance with the provisions of Connie’s Living Will, they were going to remove him from the respirator. They tried everything short of physically removing me from the room but I refused to leave.

I sat beside the bed and told Connie one last time that I love him. It’s probably my imagination. But I’m almost positive he gave my hand a light squeeze. I sat there then with my face resting on his hand while they turned off the machines keeping him alive and the room became suddenly silent.

I was terrified he would die terribly, gasping, fighting for air. But he just slipped away quietly, no struggle, no last gasp. One moment he was alive, the next he wasn’t.

The nurse helped me up and escorted me back to the waiting room. She had to. I was crying so hard I couldn’t see. Ty took me from her. He has been out there in the waiting room all this time! We sat down on a small sofa. Ty held me and let me cry until I could finally pull myself together.

When I got the tears under control I thanked him for everything, but most of all for being there. I apologized for putting him through it but he just shook his head and kissed my cheek. You have to love a guy who knows enough to keep his mouth shut. You have to love him even more for sitting alone in that waiting room all that time so that he can be there for me. And I do.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.