Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cheryl called the next morning and talked to mom for more than an hour. After they hung up I learned we’re all going over there on Sunday. I wasn’t certain how I felt about that. I felt nervous all over again for some reason. And then I felt guilty for feeling nervous.

I spent the morning doing a little laundry and reading about motorcycles. The more I learned the scarier it seems. By the time Ty picked me up to take me for lunch I wasn’t quite as certain I want to learn how to ride. But he parked his bike in front of the restaurant and while we were standing there taking our helmets off a couple pulled up on two nice bikes. When I saw how strong, independent, confident and sexy that biker chick looked on her own bike I was convinced all over again.

We enjoyed a long, leisurely lunch and then returned to our little clearing in the woods by the river for the afternoon. We could have gone back to my house. Ty isn’t self-conscious about the things we do there anymore. But we both enjoy making love outdoors and it’s nice to be able to spend a little quiet time alone together.

We spent several hours alternating between making mad, passionate love and just lying in each other’s arms, kissing softly and talking quietly. We had to force ourselves to finally get up and get dressed to go home.

Ty dropped me off at my house in time for dinner. We kissed goodbye and agreed to meet again tomorrow. He’s going to pick me up at the old folk’s home. I went inside just as Ken and Di were leaving. Judging by the smiles on their faces and the faces of Lisa and Allan they enjoyed a pleasant afternoon he’n and she’n together.

After they left, Lisa told me Carol called. Her neighbor, the black man who thinks he’s blackmailing her, wants her to “force” us to come to his friend’s house on Saturday. He showed her pictures someone emailed him of the three of us performing our morning panty check for Toby while surrounded by a large crowd of kids.

I guess he liked what he saw. He threatened to tell all of our parents about our slutty behavior if she doesn’t convince us to do what he wants.

Of course, Carol’s parents would have killed her if they found out about those pictures. But the funny thing about the whole situation is that our mom is disappointed she can’t be there, too. I’m not certain why. By that I mean I’m not certain if we’re maintaining this charade for his benefit or for our own. But at least for now we all seem to think it’s better if her neighbor believes he’s blackmailing us into having sex with him. I can’t really judge him yet. I know, though, that the idea of being blackmailed and forced to have sex turns us on.

Lisa and I haven’t met him so we don’t know if he’s really that fond of forcing girls to have sex with him or if he’s just taking advantage of the situation as he sees it. But setting it up that way certainly feeds into our fantasies.

On Tuesday I spent the morning at Riverside working in the office. I didn’t get to see Connie until it was time to go home. I went up to say hello for a few minutes before Ty came to pick me up.

I found him sitting in his room as usual. I knocked and went in. I almost didn’t recognize the place! His always cluttered computer desk has been cleaned off.

When he saw me staring in surprise he smiled and said, “I finally finished what I’ve been working on.”

“What was that?”

“It’s a surprise. You’ll find out in about six weeks.”

“Six weeks! By then I’ll forget! What is it Connie?!”

He smiled, obviously enjoying teasing me. But he wouldn’t tell me what the surprise is.

I reminded him that I’m picking him up in the morning to go to a motel. He’s still nervous about meeting my dad. I guess I understand. It is a strange situation. It’s even stranger now that I’ve fallen in love with Ty.

We kissed and said goodbye. I signed out and went out front to catch my ride with Ty. I’m happy to see he’s on the bike today. It’s a beautiful day for it and I love riding behind him. He drove me home and we joined mom, Lisa and Ken for lunch. The twins are out somewhere.

Di is being punished and can’t come out today. She apparently said something about religion her mother didn’t like.

It turned out to be an unusually sexless day. Or at least it was for us. We talked and kidded around for a while. Mom went out after lunch to run some errands. We offered to go along and keep her company but she told us to relax and try to stay out of trouble for a couple hours.

After mom left we joined Lisa and Ken in the family room. Lisa and I sat with our respective boyfriends and gossiped for a long time. We talked about our friends and our enemies. We talked about the future. We talked about sex, of course.

Lisa told Ken more of the details of the surprisingly sudden change in our sex lives. He has already been told about the catalyst for all this, the day Marty intercepted me in the park and made me expose my underwear to his camera.

It’s hard to believe the drastic changes brought about by such a minor event in only two short weeks. I suppose our lives only ended up the way they have because of the kind of people we are. It’s unlikely a normal family would have done the things we’ve done under similar circumstances.

That conversation led to a discussion of the DVD Toby gave us of the events which took place at Craig’s house the first weekend so of course we had to put the DVD on.

Things have been pretty hectic lately. It slipped my mind that Ty hasn’t seen the movie Toby and his friends made that day, the day Toby separated me from my virginity. Ty and Ken both got very turned on and we got a little carried away for a while.

We didn’t change partners, though. I don’t think it even occurred to us! We didn’t go on all afternoon, either. We made love to our own partners and then sat around holding each other while we watched the end of the DVD.

Ken had some seriously mixed emotions about the way the movie ended. He wasn’t so freaked out by watching Lisa get fucked by a dog. The thing that upset him was the fact that she obviously didn’t want to do it. She became hysterical when they brought the dog in but Toby and his three accomplices ignored her protests and forced her.

We couldn’t help but notice, though, that his cock got hard while he watched.

That was the last scene in the movie. Lisa waited until it ended and explained to Ken that sometimes it turns her on to be made to do things she doesn’t want to do. Looking back on it, she’s glad it happened ... unless he’s upset.

I noticed she’s holding his still hard cock while they talked. She smiled and reminded him that she had sex with another dog when we all went to Cal’s house and enjoyed it. He hadn’t seemed upset when he watched that DVD.

The hard part of the conversation was trying to explain that she doesn’t enjoy it because she likes sex with animals. She doesn’t. She enjoys it because it’s such a nasty thing to do and they’re making her do it against her will.

Surprisingly, I think he finally began to understand. I understand how hard it can be to get that contradictory point across to someone, having had a version of that same conversation with first Carol, then Di, and then with Ty.

We got cleaned up and dressed before anyone came home. Ty and Ken left after a few long, pleasant minutes of hugging and kissing ... with me and Lisa, not each other. Ty and I made no plans other than to talk on the phone before we go to bed tonight. I asked him one last time if he has any second thoughts about the fact that I’m going to go to a motel with Connie tomorrow.

He smiled and shook his head. And I believe him! Could there be a better boyfriend in the world?!

Lisa called mom after the boys left and offered to start dinner. As it turned out, mom is almost home and has the ingredients for tonight’s dinner in the car so Lisa and I relaxed and talked. We talked about the one subject that for the most part we’ve been avoiding for the last week. What will life be like for us when school starts in the fall after Toby totally destroyed our reputations over the past two weeks?

We’re both more worried about our boyfriends than about our reputations. Lisa and Ken are quickly getting serious about each other. We’re both afraid there might be fights at school if Ty and Ken try to defend our tattered reputations. We decided we’re going to have to have this talk with them. It would be nice if things could just go on the way they are. But boys being boys there’s always the chance that testosterone can poison the situation.

Things didn’t go exactly as I expected the following morning. First I learned that all my plans to spend a quiet day in an inexpensive, out of the way motel with Connie are out the window. At breakfast I was informed that mom spoke with Mr. Carson when she was out running errands yesterday. In exchange for slightly more than an hour of hot sweaty sex she was able to procure a suite for Connie and me at The Regency. The Regency is the swankest hotel in town. I’ve heard that the fanciest suites there can go for over a thousand dollars a night!

Mr. Carson grew up in town. He owns the hotel. He’s best friends with mom’s older brother, Uncle Lou. Because of that friendship he fucked mom from time to time when she was a young girl. I know because I’ve seen the pictures. They still get together now and then and he still fucks mom, though it’s seldom just the two of them.

Mom told me to go to Mr. Carson’s office when we get to the hotel and he’ll give me the room key. She said I might have to suck his cock for it if he isn’t busy but I don’t mind. As I said, I’ve seen his cock in some of the pictures on mom and dad’s computer. It’s a nice one.

I also learned Connie talked to dad last night on the phone and asked him to tell me to bring the sexiest of the little bikinis mom bought for me when we went shopping last Friday. The final surprise is that dad isn’t going to drive me to the home to get Connie and drive us to the hotel. Ty is picking me up.

Mom saw the concerned look on my face and said, “It’s okay. It was Connie’s idea and Ty is more than happy to do it.”

Suddenly it seems like I’m losing control. I had a nice quiet day of sex and relaxation planned for just me and Connie. I thought I had it all worked out but now everything is changing and I’m not responsible for anything anymore. I have mixed feelings about this re-write of my perfect day.

Since I first started planning this day there has been a big change in my life. I met Ty. I still love Connie and I still want to be with him. But now I can’t help feeling just a bit guilty about what I have planned and the fact that I feel the way I do about another man even though Ty insists he doesn’t mind. It only makes me more uncomfortable that Ty is driving me to the assisted living home to pick up Connie and then driving us to the hotel. I’m probably the last person who should feel uncomfortable with that arrangement. But I do.

I finished my breakfast and excused myself to brush my teeth and get my tiny little bikini. I won’t need anything to carry it in. It will fit nicely in my small purse. As I was leaving the kitchen, mom looked me over and said, “I think you should change into something a little sexier, don’t you? You’re going to a hotel with a man to have sex. You should dress appropriately for the occasion.”

I’m wearing one of my new dresses. All my new clothes are sexy and this dress is no exception. But I chose the longest of the short skirts to avoid starting any rumors at the home when I go in to pick Connie up.

I explained that to mom. She smiled and said, “Ty can go in and get Connie. I think you should change.”

Yet another sign there is deviousness afoot! Mom apparently knows something I don’t. I shrugged and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth, changed clothes and selected my most revealing bikini. I’m nervous about wearing it in public. It’s nothing but three tiny patches of nearly sheer material and some string. I’m not even certain it’s legal to wear in public. In fact, there’s a warning on one of the tags attached to the suit when we bought it that states in so many words that it isn’t legal in a lot of places and I should check local laws before wearing it!

When I was ready I went downstairs and tried to find out from mom if there are any other changes to my plans for the day I should know about. She just smiled and shrugged. I took that to mean yes there are changes and no, she isn’t going to tell me what they are. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to control my frustration. I had the perfect day planned and I’m not happy with all these changes to my simple plan.

The twins went off to do something with some of their friends. Lisa went upstairs to get ready to go out with Ken. He’s coming over soon and they have plans. I sat and talked with mom until Ty showed up at a little before nine.

I went out to greet him. We came together on the front porch. We kissed and hugged for a moment before I stepped back to reassure myself one last time he’s okay with driving me to see Connie. He understands what I’m worried about. He smiled and exclaimed, “Would you relax! How many times do I have to tell you it’s cool?”

I promised him that would be the last time. Mom came up behind me. She smiled and said, “Good morning, lover.”

She hugged Ty and kissed him on the cheek.

He’s finally getting accustomed to her strange ways. He returned her kiss and her greeting without even blushing.

She handed him a canvas bag and said, “Here, you can’t go to a hotel without luggage.”

Curiouser and curiouser! He seemed to be expecting the bag. He didn’t even look to see what it contains.

I tried to peek inside but he held it away from me, smiled and said, “Not yet. You’ll find out what’s in the bag soon enough.”

We went out to his car. Ty put the bag in the trunk so I couldn’t look inside. I like surprises. But I’m getting more and more curious about all the changes in the simple plans I made for my day with Connie. I had in mind a quiet, romantic day of loving for just the two of us. Now I don’t know what’s going on or who else might be involved.

As Ty drove to the home I asked, “Did you talk with Connie?”

He nodded.

“Are you going into the hotel with us?”

I’m concerned because Connie didn’t seem very interested in meeting Ty or having a threesome with him. I got the impression when we talked about the possibility of a threesome that Connie is afraid of how Ty would react if he were to see him making love to his girlfriend.

Ty is nearly as big a tease as I am. He wouldn’t answer my question. Nor would he answer any of my other questions about their conversation. He’s obviously enjoying the hell out of how nervous I’m getting, too. The bastard!

He parked right by the door in front of the assisted living home and said, “I’ll be right out.”

I noticed he didn’t have to ask me what Connie’s room number is.

He and Connie came out together about ten minutes later. Connie and Ty are both smiling and seem quite comfortable together. My curiosity was piqued even more when I saw they were carrying Connie’s computer.

I had already climbed into the back seat to make room for Connie. They put the computer in the trunk and got in the front seats. Before he’d even closed the car door I greeted Connie and demanded to know, “What the hell is going on here? And what are you doing with your computer? How am I going to email you?”

He ignored my questions. Just as annoying, he hardly seemed to notice all the exposed flesh on display and the unladylike manner in which I’m sitting in the middle of the back seat with my legs splayed on either side of the hump down the middle of the floor.

With barely a glance over his shoulder he asked Ty, “Do you really think you can straighten her out? She’s pretty hardheaded. Demanding, too.”

Ty smiled at me in the mirror and replied, “I’m not sure. Her parents tell me I’m not beating her enough. I guess I need to work on that.”

I can see I’m not going to get any straight answers from anyone. I sat back and listened while the two of them talked about colleges and the relative merits of the various degrees Ty is considering pursuing.

They ignored me all the way to the hotel. They ignored my bare legs, my exposed panties, the way my nipples press against the thin fabric of my sexy dress. I know they’re doing it on purpose. That didn’t make it any less annoying.

The Regency sits on the waterfront, just across the river from the heart of downtown. It’s a beautiful hotel. I’ve never stayed there, of course. But when we go out for one of our special dinners, like a birthday or an anniversary, we often have it in the hotel restaurant. It’s one of the two or three best restaurants in town and because the owner is a family friend the service is always special.

We got out of the car at the hotel. One of my questions was finally answered. Ty isn’t just driving us to the hotel. He’s coming in!

I wouldn’t have minded if he were coming to watch some rough ogre like Cal rape me. It bothers me Ty will be there while I’m making love to Connie. He knows I love Connie. I’ve told him. But I’m afraid that seeing the two of us together will upset him ... or Connie and I won’t be able to relax together if he’s there. I think I’m starting to lose my temper. This is nothing like the day I planned. It isn’t the day I wanted.

I hurried ahead to get the room key from Mr. Carson. This will be the first time I’ve talked to him since I found out he has fucked my mother and has been fucking her since she was a young girl.

I went through the lobby to his office in the back. I was a bit uncomfortable because of the hyper-sexy ... okay, slutty way I’m dressed. I feel out of place in this swank hotel dressed very much like a hooker. I think I can safely assume a pervert like Mr. Carson will like my dress. But the yuppie looking couple standing behind the front desk in their burgundy blazers is obviously offended by the mere fact of my existence.

They watched me all the way as I hurried across the marble floor of the impressive lobby. The sound of my heels clicking on the floor seems incredibly loud. The noise of my footsteps echoing through the room initially drew their eyes. But as soon as they saw me their eyes were drawn to my incredibly short skirt.

They looked at me and then at each other as if to ask what a young hooker is doing in their lobby. I have a feeling they probably had some very unflattering things to say about me after I disappeared around the corner.

Mr. Carson smiled and waved me in when I knocked on his open door. I wasn’t certain how I was going to feel when I saw him now that I know his history with my parents. But his charming smile and his handsome face put me at ease instantly.

He greeted me warmly, handed me a key card for a suite on the top floor and told me to enjoy myself. He made me promise to call if I need anything.

He laughed when he saw the surprised expression on my face. He obviously knows I was expecting him to demand something in exchange for the room. He said, “Not this time Ange. But soon. You look so much like your mother when she was your age it takes my breath away. You can count on seeing more of me, sweetheart.”

I was mildly surprised by how disappointed I was when he said he didn’t want to have sex with me. After what mom said this morning I’ve been looking forward to sucking his cock at the very least. What a letdown! But that seems to be the way things are working out for me today.

I went back out into the lobby. Connie and Ty are waiting for me in the elevator lobby. I was relieved that I wouldn’t have to cross the main lobby again or, god forbid, actually speak to one of the two stuck up clerks behind the desk. They’re still watching me as if they’re afraid I’m going to steal an ashtray or proposition someone. They looked even more disapproving when they realized Connie and Ty are waiting for me and I’m going upstairs with them.

Connie and Ty seem to be going out of their way to make this experience even more difficult for me. They ignored me all the way down here from Riverside. Now, standing between them in the elevator lobby in full view of the two snooty clerks, they both reached under my skirt and caressed my ass cheeks.

The elevator door opened and two middle aged businessmen stood there staring in shock. Raising my skirt in back so my companions can grope my ass also raised it in front. My bikini panties are almost totally exposed.

The two men in the elevator stood staring at my crotch in shock until the elevator doors started to close. One of them finally came out of his coma and stopped the door from closing. They both started grinning. It’s obvious from their expressions they assume I’m a young hooker. I can’t blame them for thinking that. They have no way of knowing I love the two guys who are groping me.

They grabbed the handles of their suitcases and finally stepped off the elevator. They stopped and turned to watch us get on. They continued to watch as Ty and Connie turned loose of my ass just long enough for us to turn and face the door. Their hands returned immediately to the cheeks of my ass and we stood their smiling at the two men, waiting for the elevator doors to close.

Mr. Carson referred to our room as “Suite 1001” when he gave me the card. I thought that was just what he was calling it. I expected nothing more than a nice room with a large bed and a small bathroom.

I was wrong. When Connie took the key card from me and opened the door I gasped out loud. It really is a suite! It’s huge!

We stepped inside, entering a seating area the size of a large living room. Ty asked Connie, “Do you want to do it here or in the bedroom?”

Connie looked around and said, “That large ottoman looks pretty substantial, or would you prefer the bed?”

Ty smiled and said, “Here is good. I like the view.”

The far wall is entirely made of glass. We can look out past the large lanai and see the harbor and boats of all sizes coming and going.

Ty put the canvas bag my mother gave him on the couch and said, “Why don’t you get her ready. I’ll get set up.”

Connie began to slowly undress me while I watched Ty. He left the room and returned with a large towel. He spread the towel on the heavy, oversized ottoman and began removing things from the canvas bag. A thrill ran through me when I noticed the blindfold and the substantial leather cuffs. I wasn’t expecting this!

Ty stood before me holding the things he selected from the bag and watched Connie finish removing my clothes. It suddenly occurred to me that neither of them has spoken a word directly to me from the moment Connie joined us. They spoke about me often enough. But Connie never even returned my greeting when he got in the car!

As Ty slipped the heavy blindfold over my eyes I realized that the way they’re going about this is the perfect way to do this ... whatever the hell this is! The silent treatment went perfectly with the blindfold and the cuffs.

They put the cuffs on my wrists and buckled them in place. Ty picked me up and placed me on the ottoman on my back. Now I can’t see I can only listen. I heard Ty going through the toys in the bag. Neither man is speaking now. Everything they’re doing has apparently been discussed and planned in advance.

I relaxed while one of them used rope to secure the heavy leather cuffs on my wrists to the legs of the ottoman. The other was putting cuffs on my ankles.

In a very short time, I was secured with my head hanging down. My wrists and ankles are tied down. I’m totally helpless. I can’t move now. But they aren’t finished. My excitement is building rapidly as they knelt on either side of me and started doing something to my nipples.

I thought for a moment that the position I’m in is perfect. I can easily have sex with the two men I love at the same time. And we won’t be making love. There will be no reason to feel self-conscious. But my train of thought jumped the track when I realized what they were doing. I felt them on either side of me, fastening clamps on my erect nipples and tightening them down.

It took my breath away! The tighter the clamps gripped my sensitive flesh the more intense the sensations became. I felt shockwaves of painful pleasure streaming through my body, directly to my clit!

I have remained silent since I realized they were ignoring me in the car on the way here. Now, however, I couldn’t contain the moans of delight as the pain induced pleasure surged through my body.

Their hands left my breasts once the clamps were tightened down sufficiently. But the pleasure remained. Ty, or at least I think it was Ty, worked ear buds into my ears and turned on an MP3 player. I don’t much care for New Age music. It’s boring. It puts me to sleep. But my ears were filled with the gentle sound of surf and quiet background music, just loud enough to block out most of the sounds around me. It was perfect!

The final touch was something I read about in one of the stories about submissives I found on the internet. One of them forced my mouth open and worked a rubber coated metal ring between my teeth. He ignored my discomfort and strapped it in place behind my head.

The device, intended to hold a vulnerable victim’s jaws open in order to facilitate forced oral sex, is unnecessary when I’m the “victim.” They need only touch my lips with the head of a cock and I’ll happily open my mouth. Still, the idea of it is stimulating. I like how vulnerable the ring makes me feel. There are drawbacks. It’s more than a little uncomfortable. It’s bothersome that I can’t close my mouth if I want to. The ring is so large it makes swallowing very difficult. I’m curious to see how it’s going to work but I hope I won’t have to tolerate it for long.

Most of my senses are impaired now. The sense of touch and the sense of smell remain but even those seem altered. Those two senses seem to have been incredibly magnified. Every nerve ending in my body seems to have become hypersensitive and my sense of smell is nearly as heightened.

I’m totally helpless, totally at their mercy. There’s no fear. I trust both of these wonderful men with my life. But the absence of fear only detracts slightly from the excitement of the predicament in which I find myself.

Defenseless now I’m ready to get down to some serious kinky sex. I expected that at any moment my vulnerable body would be invaded by rampaging cocks. I waited. I waited far longer than it should have taken the two men to undress and decide who’s going to do what to whom.

Yet long minutes passed and still no cocks assaulted me! No hot, hard cock plunged down my throat. No rough male hands groped my tender flesh. No fat, throbbing male member invaded my drooling pussy. And because of the device between my teeth I can’t even beg for cock!

I know it must be obvious to them how I feel about this situation, though. I’m squirming around as much as the ropes and cuffs will permit and moaning in frustration. I want to beg them to fuck me. I can’t fucking believe how much not being touched is turning me on!

Although my ears are plugged and filled with soothing, restful sounds I’m not at all relaxed. And the longer I lie here suffering from sensory deprivation instead of being pounded by a hard cock or at least groped by either or both of the virile males with whom I came here the more frustrated I’m becoming.

I began to hear sounds in the background, sounds that the quiet music in my ears can’t quite mask. I hear voices, though they’re just a quiet murmur. I can’t distinguish what they’re saying. And then I heard a knock on the door. Several minutes later there was another knock on the door. There were more not quite recognizable sounds around me and I began to realize that it’s no longer just the three of us in the room. I’m unable to discern who or how many, but I know there are more people arriving.

I’m not upset that more people are joining the party. In fact, despite the fact that my original plan for today is now totally blown, this strange situation is really turning me on. But I’m starting to get pretty upset that I’m being ignored. I might as well be just another piece of furniture!

I suppose I realized that being kept waiting like this, making me suffer from neglect this way is part of their devious plan. I realize, too, that their plan is working. It’s working far too well. My body is crying out for something to happen. I know that even though I have so far remained untouched, people, men, are looking at my naked helpless body and they want me. I know that at some point in the not-too-distant future those men are going to have me. They’ll gather around and plunge their hard, drooling cocks into my body and fill me with cum. I feel the sexual tension mounting steadily. I imagine that’s what they have in mind.

I can’t even guess how long they tortured me with neglect. But at long last we moved on to stage two. Someone began to play with my right tit. Another set of hands began working on my left tit. I could make out a quiet murmur from one of the men touching my tits and then the two men quickly removed the clamps on my nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.