Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I opened the door. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw how nervous Diane is. She looked as though at any moment she was going to turn and run ... or faint. I stepped out onto the front porch with her and quietly said, “Calm down, Diane. No one’s going to harm you. You look scared to death. If you want you can turn and walk away. I won’t tell anyone you were here. You can forget all about it.”

“NO! Please, Angela! I want to. You’re right. I am scared. But you were scared. You said so.”

I smiled reassuringly and nodded. I said, “Okay. But once you enter my home I’m in charge. You have to do everything I tell you. When you step through this door you lose the ability to say no. If you can say no it ruins it. You have to give up your free will. You have to turn yourself over to someone else. In this case that’s going to be me, me and anyone else to whom I give permission to use you.

“You haven’t mentioned limits. Have you thought about that? Have you thought about how far you’re willing to go?”

Her eyes were huge. If she spent any time thinking about limits she apparently didn’t reach a conclusion. A long moment passed before she said, “I think I still want to be a virgin when I leave here. I ... I’m not using ... you know. I’m not on the pill or anything.”

“That’s it? You’ll do anything I order you to do as long as you leave here with your hymen intact?”

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Finally, she opened her eyes and nodded slowly.

“I have your word?”

Again, the nervous, fearful nod.

“Do you have any idea who or what is waiting for you in there?

She shook her head.

“Have you thought about what you would like to happen?”

She shook her head again, much too quickly. She wasn’t being truthful. She can’t bring herself to tell me what she’s hoping will happen. That would be like telling me her fantasies and she doesn’t have the nerve for that.

I smiled and said, “Okay, slave. Let’s go inside.”

I opened the door but before following me inside she whispered, “What if your parents come home?!”

I chuckled and said, “That won’t be a problem.”

She swallowed so loudly I heard it. She is truly terrified. But she moaned quietly and stepped through the door.

I felt a slight pang of guilt for not warning her my parents are not only home, but they’re going to witness and participate in what I have planned for her. She’s going to be really shocked when we enter the family room and she sees them there. She has no idea what I have in mind for her. But I know that the possibility my parents will be involved wouldn’t occur to her in a million years.

I told her on Friday my mother and father are different than most parents, that they have a lot in common with Lisa and me. Or was it on Thursday? God! I’m losing track! There’s so much happening to me and around me in the past week. But I didn’t give her any specifics. And even if I had she wouldn’t expect them to be waiting in the next room.

I closed the front door, took her by the upper arm and with a firm grip as though to keep her from escaping from custody I slowly led her to the family room. When she stepped inside the room and saw who’s there she came to a sudden stop and emitted a strange, involuntary sound, somewhere between a muffled scream and a gasp of horror.

I had arranged with Lisa to stay out of the way but to record everything that happened with our movie camera without being too intrusive. She’s standing off to the side of the room trying to remain inconspicuous without actually hiding from sight. She’s already filming as we enter the room so that she can catch the shock on Diane’s face.

I think Diane probably expected to see Lisa and Carol. She must have expected to see a boy, though I doubt if she expected the boy, or boys, to be my twin brothers. I know she didn’t expect to see my parents.

She’s obviously terrified. But when I pulled her to the center of the room she didn’t resist.

I released her arm and said, “My brothers are going to take your picture, Diane. They’re going to take a lot of pictures. The rest of us are just going to watch, at least for now. I want you to do everything they tell you to do. Do you understand?”

The twins are standing near us with their cameras at the ready. You’d have thought they were holding guns from the look on Diane’s face. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Relax, Diane. They won’t hurt you. You’re going to live out a version of your fantasy, or at least as close as I can come without knowing exactly what your fantasy is.”

I took the boys into a corner and whispered, “Go slow. Don’t push too hard or too fast. She wants to leave here a virgin. But if you don’t rush this you might just get a blowjob out of it. That’s not a promise, just a possibility.

“Alex, let Allan take the lead. I doubt if he’ll scare her as much as you will.”

Alex didn’t like that. But Allan will be better at this. Even at his young age he has a better understanding of what we’re doing here than Alex ever will.

I took a seat and watched as the twins began taking pictures of Diane. She stood there blushing, an obvious look of sheer terror on her face. I was almost tempted to take her aside and ask her one last time if she wants to leave. But seconds before I made up my mind to do just that, with just the right amount of confidence in his voice Allan said, “Diane, I want you to lift your skirt, slowly, very slowly. Don’t stop until it’s at your waist.”

She’s wearing a simple white blouse and a pleated navy skirt. She’s wearing hosiery. I hope they aren’t pantyhose. But they probably are. I should have said something to her about that. The guys don’t like those. They get in the way.

I watched her closely to see what she’s going to do. She has been studiously avoiding looking in my parents’ direction. By their very presence they’re obviously raising the level of discomfort she’s experiencing right through the roof. And I’m willing to bet she would have felt a lot better about this if her picture was being taken by an older boy, someone like Toby or better yet Toby-light. But that’s just a guess.

She stood stock still for several long, tense moments. I was right at the point of putting an end to this and sending Diane home when she reached down and began to slowly pull her skirt up her shapely thighs. She looks like she might have a stroke before her panties are visible. It could go either way.

The twins moved around her taking pictures as her skirt slowly climbed upward, exposing more and more of her silky flesh. As the hem of her skirt neared her crotch I was pleasantly surprised to see she’s wearing thigh highs. They look very sexy on her! I looked around the room at the faces of her audience. We all seem to like the look on her. I’ve never worn them but after seeing them on her I resolved to buy some.

The crotch of her panties began to peek out from below the hem of her skirt. All I could tell about them at first is that they’re white.

Diane paused for a few seconds when she realized we can see her underwear peeking out from under her skirt. Even if I didn’t already know that no boy has seen her in her underwear before I would have known it from the expression on her face.

I have a pretty good idea what she’s feeling. I can still remember how excited I was when the cameraman ambushed me in the park. Once the fear passed, once I realized I wasn’t going to be raped and killed, lifting my skirt for that strange man turned out to be one of the most exciting, most life-altering events of my short life.

Diane is now able to experience what I did, but without the fear of dire consequences. I can only imagine how I would have felt if my first experience had been more like this.

She really took Allan’s direction to move slowly to heart. It seemed to take forever for her to raise her skirt to her waist. Her panties are sexy in an understated way. They’re the perfect choice. She’s wearing hipsters with a touch of lace around the leg openings. They look appropriately innocent on her shapely body.

Looking at her standing there like that even made me want to touch her! Poor Alex must be having a hell of a time restraining his natural instincts.

Allan began to order Diane into various poses. She turned for them and then bent at the waist. I already knew she was sexy. But when her panties pulled tight over her ass, outlining it and drawing our eyes like a magnet I think I was nearly as turned on as the boys are.

As a byproduct of the things that have happened to me since the day I was waylaid in the park I find that for some reason I’m better able to appreciate the sexy form of another female. I think I’ve always been aware of it. Even a naïve girl like me can’t help seeing the emphasis society places on sexy, shapely women. But now it’s as though I have a better idea of what a male sees when he looks at a sexy female and how the sight affects him. Or at least I think I do.

Allan made her squat down and then stand up and pull her underwear up tight. Her panty crotch molded and outlined her prominent vulva and formed a perfect camel toe. I can’t be certain yet. But I think I can detect a faint dark spot forming over her tight, virginal little pussy. She may be terrified. But I think she’s getting her wish. This is turning her on.

Alex whispered something to Allan. Allan had to think about it for a moment. But he must have decided Alex’s suggestion was a good idea. He quietly ordered Diane to reach into her panties and touch her pussy.

It isn’t that Allan isn’t extremely excited. He is. Of course he is. But he’s able to keep his voice quiet and calm. I think that went a long way toward helping Diane slowly begin to get her terror under control.

I waited to see what Diane would do. I’m still half expecting her to run from the room screaming. But she hesitated only briefly before she struggled for a second or two and then managed to work her shaking fingers inside of her panties. She slowly slid them down over her belly until they rested on her pussy.

I’ve seen Diane naked. We’ve changed together often enough before and after gym class over the last several years. I’ve been careful never to get caught looking but I’ve always been intrigued by her bright red pubic hair.

She’s the only redhead I know. I never thought anything of it until one day a couple of years ago when we were changing for soccer practice and I saw her red pubic patch beginning to sprout and become obvious.

I was very jealous. My few blonde hairs were hardly visible. She looked so much more mature. My mild jealousy grew as her hair grew and thickened quickly that year while I continued to look like a little girl. It wasn’t just her, of course. All the girls I go to school with seemed to develop breasts and pubic hair before I did. It’s the sort of thing you can’t help noticing when you’re standing around naked with a couple dozen other girls.

It was Di’s bright red pubic hair I found so intriguing, though. I didn’t get weird over it. It isn’t as though she turned me on. I just noticed her and wished I could look like her. I was, and am, as anxious as any other girl my age to grow up.

I still have that problem. I have a sparse covering of thin, very fine, very light-colored hair down there at last. I’m grateful it has finally grown in, at least as much as it has. But even now it’s almost invisible.

Diane didn’t just stick her hand down into her panties as ordered. As the boys moved around her taking more pictures she began to move her hand over her mound. She’s trying to be discreet. She isn’t fooling anyone, though. But looking up at her face it almost looks like she isn’t aware she’s doing it. Either that or she doesn’t think we’ll notice.

I smiled when I realized Diane is starting to get in the mood. She’s still blushing furiously. She still looks terrified. But I can see she’s starting to calm down. I don’t think I have to worry about her running from the house screaming in terror any longer.

Alex and Allan grinned at each other. Allan sounded a bit bolder but still calm and comforting when he said, “Diane, I want you to take your skirt off now. It’s in the way.”

Her eyes look like they’re starting to glaze over. She nodded, whether to acknowledge the order or to indicate her agreement I can’t say. She slowly, almost reluctantly pulled her hand from her panties and unfastened her skirt. She had some difficulty removing it. It’s still gathered up around her waist. But she worked it down over her hips, stepped out of it and kicked it away looking very much like she’s trying to hide her eagerness.

The twins took a few more pictures before Allan said, “Your blouse is in the way now. Take it off Diane.”

She nodded as if to say she thought that’s a great idea. I can’t help noticing her fingers are still shaking as she began to unbutton the front of her blouse. I don’t know how much of that is from fear and how much is excitement. But then, they’re almost interchangeable at the moment. The excitement she’s experiencing is due in large part to the fear of doing something so naughty, of exposing herself to a room full of people, most of whom she doesn’t know. And then there’s the fear of what as yet unknown new embarrassing act she’ll be required to perform next.

She paused to take a deep breath and slowly peeled her blouse off. Without even looking she tossed it in the same general direction she had kicked her skirt. She lowered her hands to her sides and stood waiting for the next order in her demure but very sexy underwear.

The twins started taking pictures like crazy. I have to say, she looks HOT!! Her lacy little bra is modest yet at the same time sexy. It conceals her perfect breasts but it’s so thin her hard nipples are clearly visible. I can’t see through the material. But it molds her intimate flesh so perfectly it almost looks as though she’s naked with breasts that have been painted white.

Diane obviously put a lot of thought into what she’s wearing under her clothing before coming here today. She chose very well. She may be a virgin but she sure as hell knows how to look fuckable.

There was a flurry of pictures before Allan moved in behind Diane and whispered something in her ear.

I don’t know what he said. But we all heard her response. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she hissed, “Yessssss!!”

Allan grinned and put his camera down on a nearby end table. He stood behind Diane and gently gripped her shoulders. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her neck and shoulders, every once in a while pausing to whisper something to her. Whatever it is he’s whispering in her ear, Diane is most definitely responding to it!

An already very erotic show suddenly seems to be really heating up. I’m watching Allan and Diane interact and I’m getting very turned on, just like everyone else in the room. And I’m extremely proud of my little brother. He seems to be handling this perfectly. He’s wise beyond his years when it comes to girls and I can’t help thinking I might have had a little something to do with that. To watch him with Diane you’d never guess he’s only thirteen years old! Nor would you guess he was a virgin just a week ago. But I know his ability to do what he’s doing is innate. I may have contributed slightly to his ability to relate to the opposite sex in the past week. But I recognized something special in Allan right from the start which set him apart from most boys and most men, too.

Alex is still taking pictures like crazy. The poor kid’s cock has been hard from the moment I brought Diane into the room. He and Allan both have that problem. I noticed a small wet spot on the front of his pants but no one can blame him. I’m surprised I’m not showing a wet spot!

I also notice there’s no longer any question about Diane’s reaction to the things happening to her here this afternoon. The faint wet spot I noticed on the crotch of her panties earlier is much darker and much larger now. It’s going to show up clearly in those pictures.

Allan reached around and lightly caressed Diane’s sexy body. His fingertips moved over her sensitive flesh, avoiding the areas covered by her underwear for the longest time. As he drew it out, teasing her mercilessly, he smiled at me and winked.

I winked back. I assume he’s thanking me for the short lessons in female sexuality I’ve happily given him. He doesn’t know it all but he’s at least smart enough to know he doesn’t. He’s learned enough to know how important it is to build up the need and the desire in his partner, to make her want him as much as he wants her.

Watching him now with Di it’s obvious he’s not just following a script. He’s reading her, judging her needs. He’s conscious of what she’s feeling, what she desires, and how to turn her on. And it looks very much to me like he’s doing the things he’s doing for those reasons, not just to amuse himself at her expense the way Alex would have.

That’s more than you can say about most boys his age, or my age, or even Lisa’s age! He knows enough to tease her, not reach around and start roughly groping her boobs like a mad sex fiend the way I’m certain his twin brother would have.

I glanced over at my parents. It’s easy to see they’re aroused. They have their hands resting over each other’s sex organs but they’re staring intently at the sexy show taking place in front of them. Mom must have noticed when I glanced in their direction. She smiled and nodded as if to congratulate me for educating Allan. Or at least that’s how I took it. I don’t know how she would know that but she doesn’t miss much around here.

Allan’s fingers finally began to explore over Diane’s bra. Her reaction to having her bra covered breasts touched by a boy for the first time made us all smile. She gasped and raised her hands. She covered Allan’s hands with her own and pressed them tight to her breasts. She shuddered and muttered, “Oh my god!”

He smiled and kissed her neck and shoulders a little more. She continued to mutter something under her breath. I heard Allan order her to drop her hands. As soon as she obeyed he began to lightly run his fingertips over the silky nylon material of her bra, carefully avoiding touching her nipples.

Her head lolled back and came to rest on his shoulder. She’s no longer muttering. Now she’s whining wordlessly. My little brother’s soft, sensuous touch is driving her straight out of her skull.

He kept that up for several minutes, never once letting his fingers come into contact with her hard nipples. He circled them, coming closer and closer. But just before his fingers would have closed over those prominent little spikes pressing out against the material of her bra his fingers slowly moved down her stomach to lightly tease the area of her body still hidden by her panties.

Diane is going crazy. She moaned in frustration when Allan’s fingertips left her breasts. She sounds like she’s crying. Her eyes are open but unseeing. Her body is shivering almost constantly. Allan worked his fingers over her panties just like he did her bra, carefully avoiding her vulva, moving closer and closer to it without actually touching that most sensitive part of her body. He suddenly stopped teasing the crotch of her panties and moved his hands away as if he was done with her.

Her eyes seemed to focus suddenly and she loudly exclaimed, “NO!!”

She must have been a hair’s breadth from an orgasm when he stopped touching her.

He kissed her neck and when she turned her head their lips met for a long, passionate kiss. Their lips separated and she whimpered, “Please! Please don’t stop!”

He whispered something in her ear and she enthusiastically responded, “YES! Oh god yes!”

That boy is making me so fucking proud! I don’t know how he knows just what to do and just what to say. I didn’t teach him this and let’s be honest; I’m not THAT good a teacher. But he’s obviously playing Diane like a Stradivarius.

If you put everything in perspective, not much is actually happening. She still has her underwear on. He hasn’t yet touched her nipples or her pussy. But it’s an incredibly erotic show and it’s beautiful to see.

He reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Before he let the ends of the strap go he whispered something in her ear. I was able to hear him this time. He kissed her earlobe and asked her, “Are you ready to show everyone your beautiful tits?”

A shiver of excitement coursed through her but she instantly responded, “Yes! Anything! I’ll do anything you want!”

He smiled and asked, “Anything?”

She nodded and feverishly replied, “ANYTHING! I promise!”

“Do you know what I want, Diane?”

“You want to ... you want to fuck me?”

He chuckled and replied, “Yes. Of course I want to fuck you. You’re the sexiest girl I’ve ever met. But probably not today. Today I want you to have about a hundred orgasms and show us what a beautiful slut you can be. Maybe I’ll let you suck my cock, and my brother’s cock. And I suppose, if you do a good job, I’ll let you suck my father’s cock. Does that sound like fun?”

“YESSSSSS!”

“And I suppose this would be a good time for you to eat a sweet pussy for the first time. There are three girls and a beautiful woman watching us right now and I’m willing to bet their panties are just as wet as yours are. Will you eat their pussies for me, Diane?”

“Anything, Allan! I’ll do anything for you! Just tell me what you want me to do. But please, I want you. I want you to fuck me. Today! I need it! I need it now!”

Allan smiled, kissed her shoulders and said, “We’ll see.”

All of a sudden I’m beginning to believe in reincarnation! There’s just no way a thirteen-year-old boy can be that good!! He’s bringing me to the edge of orgasm and I’m just watching from across the room!

He slowly released the tension on her bra and let the straps fall to her sides. He reached around her again and slowly slid his fingers up over her chest and under her bra.

Her body was racked by a sob as his fingers came into contact with and then covered her sensitive flesh. For the first time in her life a boy is touching the soft, warm, sensitive flesh of her breasts. It’s hard to tell which of them enjoyed it more. I suppose I’d have to say it was Diane since she’s the one whose body was racked by the orgasm just then.

For a few moments it was obvious the only reason she’s still on her feet is that Allan is holding her up with his hands still gently cradling her tits.

Alex, true to form, is getting impatient. It looks like he’s about to yell at his brother to quit screwing around and let him see her tits. His impatience is the very reason I asked Allan to take charge from the beginning.

Allan waited until Diane was self-supporting, more or less. She’s still leaning back against him with a faint smile on her face. He nuzzled her neck and her long red hair for a moment and then he began to slowly remove her bra. He has a lot more showman in him than I realized. It’s working out extremely well. This is one hell of an exciting show considering how little is happening!

Diane’s perfect tits were finally exposed. Alex obviously approved. Both my parents seem to be impressed, too.

Allan slid her bra down her arms and tossed it aside. He whispered to her that he thinks it’s a crime that she covers her beautiful tits with a bra.

She just smiled as his hands returned to her tits and started teasing again. It looked like her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. He pinched them and pulled on them gently. It’s evident Diane is enjoying everything Allan is doing to her. But I realized something I don’t know if the others have noticed. She has apparently blocked the rest of us out of her mind. It’s as though she now thinks she and Allan are alone in the room. She doesn’t even seem to be aware of Alex clicking away with his camera anymore.

Her eyes seem unfocused. Her vision, her awareness is turned inward. She’s only aware of the pleasure she’s experiencing and of Allan because he’s so expertly bringing it about.

I thought as I watched them that it’s incredibly erotic. But it just won’t do to have her lose sight of the fact that she’s here to amuse us, not to be made love to. I got to my feet and went over to stand in front of Diane.

Allan smiled at me and waited to see what I was going to do. Alex is still taking pictures. I reached out and caressed her cheek. She reacted as though she didn’t even see me until I touched her!

Our eyes met and I smiled at her. To Allan I quietly said, “Keep going, bro. You’re doing great.”

While he returned to teasing her breasts, I leaned forward and asked, “Diane, you’ve never kissed a girl, have you?”

She timidly whispered, “N-no ... not ... not like you mean.”

I cradled her chin in my hand and leaned closer. When my face was inches from hers I asked, “What about a boy? Have you ever kissed a boy?”

“Not ... no. Only like my dad or my grandfather. Never the way you mean. Not until I kissed Allan.”

We continued to look into each other’s eyes as I slowly leaned forward until our lips met. She didn’t know what to do but she didn’t try to turn away. I began to kiss her gently. We kissed like that for thirty seconds or so before I ramped it up a little. I stuck my tongue out just enough to lick her lips. She kept her lips pressed firmly together at first. But they gradually opened enough to permit me to slide the tip of my tongue in between them.

She was shocked and obviously uncomfortable. She might have been more eager, more comfortable if the tongue in her mouth was Allan’s. But she didn’t resist. She didn’t respond immediately. But she knew what she was supposed to do. She may not have ever kissed anyone this way. But she knows what I want from her.

I began to feel the tip of her tongue as it tentatively met mine and our kiss became more and more passionate. In a very short time, the kiss and her passion were genuine. Now she’s enjoying Allan’s sensual touch, my passionate kisses, and a moment later she felt my hand as it cupped the moist crotch of her panties and I applied pressure to her mound.

She cried out and climaxed again. I straightened up, leaned back and smiled at her. When her eyes opened again I said, “You sexy bitch! I didn’t know you had it in you!”

Then I squatted down and ran my tongue slowly over the wet spot on her panties. She climaxed again instantly. I straightened up, smiled at her and said, “You’re delicious! I can’t wait to taste your pussy without those panties in the way.”

I leaned in and kissed Allan. We smiled at each other and I said, “I’m so proud of you! I don’t know how you got so smart. You make me wish I was the one in your arms!”

He wisely kept his mouth shut and just smiled. I had accomplished my goal. Diane is once more aware of her audience. I returned to my seat and watched as Allan began to slowly slide his hands down, caressing her sleek body as they make their way toward the waistband of Diane’s panties.

Diane is still very much enjoying the things Allan is doing to her. But now she’s definitely much more conscious of all the eyes that are watching. She seemed to hold her breath as Allan’s fingers moved down and trailed over her sexy little panties before moving back up and catching the waistband.

Then it was our turn. I think most of us were holding our breath as Allan began to slide her underwear down over her hips. I’m even holding my breath and I’ve seen her pussy many times. I’ve just never seen it under such erotic circumstances.

Allen continued to move very slowly, kissing his way down her back as he worked her panties down her legs, then pausing to cover her firm but shapely ass with kisses. He continued to kiss her sexy ass as he helped her out of her last item of clothing. Then he placed his hands on her hips and turned her to face him.

But before he turned her we all got a good look at her neatly trimmed, bright red pubic hair. I smiled when I realized how severely it’s been trimmed back since I last saw it. The little minx trimmed it down to a small V right over her slit so her sex is clearly on display now.

We all watched as Allan leaned forward and covered the area with light kisses.

Diane began to sound like she’s sobbing again. She moaned and groaned and made that soft, whimpering, crying sound that seems to send erotic chills through all of us. Her hips twitched uncontrollably in a very sexual motion that made it a bit difficult for Allan to follow. And all the while she held onto him to support herself because her shaking legs are obviously unable to adequately do the job without help.

He began to stand up slowly, kissing his way back up Diane’s body. When they were standing face to face he took her in his arms and they began to kiss passionately. She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed her lower body against his like a dog in heat, a very beautiful dog.

Alex continued to move around them and take pictures, but it’s obvious that as much as he enjoys the view he feels very left out. I laughed quietly to myself when I realized I feel the same way.

They kissed for a minute or two before Allan whispered something in her ear and dropped his arms to his side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.