Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

For a change, the twins didn’t sleep late on Sunday. But there was a good reason for that. When I awoke they’re both on the air bed with Carol. They’re stretched out on either side of her, playing with her body and whispering to her. Her hands are holding their hard cocks and it’s obvious where that’s going.

I glanced across the room. Lisa is awake and watching. The three of them never seemed to look in our direction, though. They don’t realize if we’re watching them and they obviously don’t care.

After several minutes they moved Carol onto her hands and knees on the floor beside the mattress. Alex offered his cock to her lips and she gobbled it up while Allan took her from behind.

I can’t help but notice that the twins are quickly getting much better at this. They both seem more attuned to their partner, or at least Alex is. That’s a lesson Allan didn’t need to learn. And they’re lasting much longer now, long enough for a girl to have an orgasm. Carol moaned around Alex’s cock as she experienced several orgasms before Allan finally came in her juicy pussy.

She remained in place while Alex fucked her face for another minute or two. He finally came, filling her mouth with warm cum. He slowly slid his cock from between her lips and sat back on his heels. It was only then that the three of them noticed Lisa and I are awake and watching.

Carol fell back onto the air mattress with a huge smile on her face. She rolled over onto her back and exclaimed, “I hate being an only child! It must be wonderful to live like this!”

I can’t really say. We’ve only lived like this for a week. It’s still a pretty fluid situation, especially with our parents. But I have to agree. This has become an extremely exciting house to live in lately. I expect it to become a lot more exciting once Lisa and I are on the pill.

We let Carol use the bathroom first since she’s a mess. While she was out of the room, Alex and Allan let the air out of her bed and put it away. Carol returned to the room fifteen minutes later and Lisa and I used the bathroom. The twins put shorts on and all five of us went downstairs.

Lisa and I took our morning after pills with juice. We made toast. Carol and the twins had cereal. Then we sat around the kitchen table and talked. I reminded everyone that Lisa and I have a date with the cameraman from the park in less than two hours. Carol is coming, too. My cameraman doesn’t know he’s getting an extra model yet but I don’t think he’ll mind.

I told dad where the man lives. He felt better knowing. I guess I do, too. He is, after all, the kind of man who jumps out of bushes and orders girls to lift their skirts. But I don’t suppose that makes him any weirder than we are.

I also reminded everyone I invited Diane to come over this afternoon for her first exposure to our strange lifestyle. I promised her it would be mild, a chance to see if the reality is as exciting as the fantasy. How far things go when she gets here will be up to me. But I intend to base my decisions on her reactions. The moment she starts acting like she’s in over her head I intend to pull back.

We talked more about the things we did yesterday. Everyone seems curious about Karen. We were never able to figure out who she is or what her position is in that house. We were never even certain which if any of those men she’s partnered with. Cal ordered her around the most. But the other men treated her the same way Cal did. All the boys did, too. Even Karl and his two butt-buddies ordered her around and treated her like shit!

No one said anything about her while we were there and she hardly said a word except to apologize for being late because Josh had apparently been messing with her in the kitchen. We don’t know if she’s the wife or the girlfriend of one of the men. Nor were we able to decide if she’s the mother of one of the boys who were there.

We all noticed one thing about her, though. The expression on her face almost never changed. We can’t say for certain how she felt about us or the nasty things we were doing. We can’t even say for certain she wasn’t there against her will.

We talked a little more about sex with dogs. Mom actually blushed when she admitted she has had fantasies about getting fucked by a dog for a long time and has been curious. She thought it was exciting, though not exactly what she expected. She thought he would fuck her with those violent strokes for a long time, long enough for her to have an orgasm. She thought he would force that infamous knot at the base of his cock into her and they would tie when he started to cum. She was disappointed when those things didn’t happen.

But she did have an orgasm. When she felt the dog’s hot cum filling her guts she came just from the idea of doing such a nasty thing. Then she blushed again and almost whispered, “I can’t help wondering what it would be like to suck a dog’s cock. I don’t think I could really do it. But ... I don’t know. The idea of being forced by some man to do something that nasty just to amuse him kind of excites me.”

I almost threw up at the suggestion!

Lisa grinned and said, “I love you like my mother. But Christ! You are one nasty slut!”

We all laughed at that, even mom.

After Lisa and Carol went up to get ready to go out, I turned to dad and said, “I’d like to ask you a favor.”

He reached across the table, took my hand in his and asked, “Do you get the impression I’d say no after everything we’ve done around here lately?”

I smiled and shook my head. I said, “No. That’s why I have the nerve to ask. After school lets out for the summer I’d like to take Connie to a motel once in a while so we can spend the day together. But he can’t drive since his stroke. Would you sign him out and drive us somewhere nice?”

He chuckled and asked, “Are you certain he won’t have another stroke when he sees me?”

I chuckled and said, “I’ll warn him that you aren’t as mean as you look.”

Dad nodded and said, “Sure. If you enjoy being with him I don’t mind. He seems like the most harmless of your sex toys. Having met Toby, I have to say I’m not reassured about the idea of you girls spending time with him. I don’t trust him. I watched him yesterday. In my opinion he wasn’t just playing at it like the rest of us. I got the impression while I was watching him with you girls that Toby has a genuine mean streak.”

I sighed and said, “I don’t trust him, either. Not completely. I’m not as certain as you are the mean streak isn’t a part of the act. Sometimes I think it is. Sometimes I’m not sure. But Christ dad! You saw him. He’s so damn sexy! He’s graduating, though. He and his two friends will probably go off to college or get jobs and we’ll never see them again. I hate to admit it. But I’ll miss them.”

But then I remembered the conversation between dad and Cal before we left his house yesterday. “Wait a minute! Didn’t you talk about returning to Cal’s house? He’s nearly as bad as Toby!”

“Your mother and I may return. I have reservation about taking you girls back there.”

I explained what he already knows. “Dad, you know what it’s like for us. I know you do. If someone else doesn’t come along to fill the void, we’ll start craving another trip back to Cal’s house. It’s rough when it’s happening to us. But we need it. We need that sort of thing in our lives. Not all the time, of course. But we fantasize about it until the fantasies aren’t enough and then we have to experience it again. Something inside of us craves that sort of mild sexual abuse.

“I know you want to protect us. But that circus has left town and it ain’t coming back. Once someone like me or Lisa or mom discovers this thing inside of us that craves being treated that way we can’t just stop. And after all, isn’t it better that you’re there when we go? You wouldn’t want us to go alone would you?”

He sighed and said, “I knew that was going to be your response. I do understand. I’ve lived with and loved your mother for too many years not to understand. But you have to know that I would prefer you spent the day with your friend Connie than with Cal and his friends.”

I got up and kissed him. I said, “Well, at least we understand each other. I have to go get ready. Thanks, dad. I love you.”

He smiled a bit wanly and watched me leave the room. I heard mom ask him, “Doesn’t she have the cutest little ass? You should try it. They don’t stay like that forever you know.”

If he responded to that I didn’t hear it.

I went up to my room. Carol is holding up a dress Lisa offered to let her wear today. Like all of Lisa’s clothes it’s a sexy dress and I know it would look good on Carol. But I shook my head and said, “Not this time. We need to dress more like we did yesterday when we went to Cal’s house. This guy gets a kick out of innocent young girls. That’s how we need to dress. Think of it as a costume you’re wearing so he won’t know what a slut you are.”

I gave each of them one of my old little girl bra and panty. They’ll be uncomfortable for a little while. But they’ll be able to wear them long enough to walk two blocks. I loaned each of them one of my more conservative dresses. We dressed and stood in a circle looking at ourselves. We’re dressed like we were yesterday. We look like we’re on our way to church again.

A few minutes later we said goodbye to my parents and left, walking the block and a half to the cameraman’s house in not much more than ten minutes. We don’t know what to expect. But he already knows I’m not yet on the pill and can’t have vaginal sex without condoms. I don’t think this is going to involve much more than posing for sexy pictures for him and one or two of his friends and then probably giving them blowjobs.

They’re only expecting Lisa and me to show up. But I don’t think they’ll object to Carol being there. In my limited experience, too much pussy isn’t something guys tend to complain about.

Lisa rang the doorbell. The door was answered almost instantly by the cameraman. He didn’t seem certain what to make of the fact that there are three of us. But he smiled and welcomed us in. We followed him to his living room where he introduced us to two of his friends, Eric and Dominick, Dom for short.

I pointed out to him that he never told me his name. He chuckled and said, “Sorry. It’s never come up before. You’re the first of my little victims I’ve invited to come to my home and pose. My name is Marty.”

Marty’s friends are nothing like him. They’re both older and not nearly as good looking. Both are apparently in their fifties. Eric is in reasonably good shape but Dom has really let himself go. Neither man struck me as the kind of person Marty would hang around with.

As if he knew what I was thinking, Marty explained, “Dom, Eric and I, along with four other men, have formed a small, exclusive camera club. That’s how we met. I didn’t invite the other guys because of your age and inexperience. It isn’t that the other guys would object to your age. The truth is the seven of us formed our club because we have a preference for ... younger models. I imagine you’ve figured that out already. But I knew Dom and Eric wouldn’t mind if they had to settle for a blowjob after you pose. Once you girls are on the pill, if you enjoy yourselves today, I’d like you to come back and model for the entire club. We all enjoy pictures of girls your age.”

Big surprise there! Those two old guys have pervert written all over them in big bold letters. There’s something in their eyes, something I can’t quite define that makes it clear that these are the kinds of men your parents warn you about when you’re young. But that’s okay. Lately I’ve discovered that some of my favorite people are perverts. What am I saying! I am one!

We talked for a few minutes. The conversation was pretty much like a conversation you might have with anyone you’re meeting for the first time. We were just getting to know each other a little better before we got started. I don’t know if they were trying to put us at ease or if they just want to know more about the girls whose pictures they’ll be masturbating to for years to come.

Eric asked us what we told our parents about where we were going when we left the house and how long we can stay. He’s obviously hoping to talk us into coming back and he doesn’t want us getting in trouble at home.

I smiled sweetly and said, “Our parents know where we are and why we came here today. They don’t mind.”

All three men turned white as sheets. It was nearly impossible to keep a straight face as we watched them, knowing that they think their lives are surely over.

I did my best to reassure them, “It’s alright. I mean it. As long as no one gets hurt they don’t mind.”

I would have tried to explain but it would take too long and I have plans for later today. I’m ready to get started.

I glanced down at the expensive cameras on the coffee table and asked, “How do you want to do this? Should we undress one at a time or all together? Do you want us to pose separately? Would you like to pose with us? Tell us what you want. Whatever it is we’ll do it.”

They didn’t move. Finally, Marty said, “I don’t get it. How can your parents not object?!”

I sighed and said, “It’s a long story. I’ll make you a deal. If you email us the pictures you take, I’ll email you a description of everything that’s happened to me since the first time you took my picture in the park. I think you’ll understand then.”

All three men are still nervous. But they looked at each other for a moment and decided to take the chance. We represent an opportunity they can’t pass up.

They picked up their cameras and Marty took charge. He asked Lisa and Carol to have a seat and after I slipped my shoes off he helped me up onto the coffee table. He said, “We’ll start with you. I want you to undress slowly. I’ve been dying to see what those pretty tits of yours look like. After you undress and pose for some nudes we’ll photograph your sister and then your friend while they undress.

“We’ll have you pose together after that and then I’d love to pose for pictures with all three of you. I’m going to want to remember this day for the rest of my life. I’m pretty sure my friends will, too. Before you leave, if you don’t mind, we’re kind of hoping to get a little relief, if you know what I mean.”

I smiled and just as sweet as I could be I said, “We’ll be happy to help you guys out with that. We were looking forward to it when we came here.”

The three of them looked at each other and grinned. It looked like they had to fight the urge to high five each other.

When they were ready I began to undress while they moved around me taking what must have been hundreds of pictures. Marty has seen and photographed my ass and my pussy. But he’s about to see my tits for the first time and I can see how anxious he is. The look of lust on his face is really starting to turn me on ... that and this strange but very erotic situation.

I love showing off! I’ll never know why Lisa knew from an early age that she loved it but I didn’t find out until Marty ambushed me in the park and I experienced it for the first time. You would have thought if I had this strong urge inside of me all along I’d know about it, especially living with my exhibitionist sister who has always served as a bad example. But I didn’t know. I’m glad it was pointed out to me, though.

But then, I didn’t really know the full extent of my sister’s involvement with exhibitionism until after I was ambushed by Marty in the park and we finally began to communicate like sisters. I didn’t know anything except that she likes to wear her skirts as short as she can without getting arrested and she seems to enjoy the attention of boys.

I took my dress off slowly. I posed in my modest bra and panties for a few minutes. I knew I’d chosen my outfit well when I saw the eager expressions on their faces. They love this young and innocent look. It occurred to me that they’re really going to be pleased when they see my small boobs.

I teased them a little. I snugged my panties up, pulling the crotch right up inside of the tight little cleft between my legs. My puffy pussy lips bulged out around my panties and their cameras zeroed in.

Their lenses moved up my body as my hands caressed my breasts through my plain white bra. I slid the material away from my chest, giving them a peek at the bright, white flesh of the lower portion of my tits almost to my nipples. It’s a part of my body that has never been exposed to the sun and for that reason it seems to be all the more forbidden, delicate and desirable.

I let the bra fall back into place over my tits and reached back to unfasten the catch in the back. It looks like all three men are holding their breath as I slowly let the strap slip through my fingers and hang down. The bra cups relaxed and began to slip free, not quite exposing my breasts but making that exposure inevitable.

I smiled demurely at the three men and slowly eased the bra off. Even after all I’ve experienced since I was ambushed in the park by Marty it’s still a huge thrill for me to expose myself to a guy, especially for the first time. I looked at the expressions on the faces of the three men and saw how much they appreciate my small breasts. I am, as I have mentioned, self-conscious about them because they’re so small. For that reason, the obvious appreciation of these three horny perverts gave my ego a huge boost even though I’m well aware they’re excited for the wrong reason.

There was a flurry of loud clicks from their cameras as my breasts were exposed. I smiled down at them from my perch on the coffee table. It was then that the incredible bulge in the front of Dom’s shorts caught my eye! It’s huge! He’s wearing loose, baggy shorts that reach down to below his kneecaps. Even so, if his cock were any longer it would have been hanging down past the leg of his shorts!

The old guy has let himself go. He’s at least sixty or seventy pounds overweight. He looks like he could use a bra. But looking at the bulge in his shorts I suddenly discovered his weight problem didn’t bother me. It looks like there’s a fat hose in his pants hanging almost down to his knee. Even through his clothing I can see it throbbing with each beat of his heart!

Suddenly I want to fuck a fat man!!

I caressed my tits for a moment. Then I turned my back to the three men, spread my legs about shoulder width apart and with my knees locked in position I slowly peeled my panties down my legs until they were wrapped around my ankles.

I remained bent over like that, reached back, caressed my ass slowly and then began to pull the cheeks of my ass apart to expose the crinkled little opening back there.

I heard the cameras going crazy. The sounds reminded me of the shows Toby makes us put on in the morning on the way to school. I couldn’t decide which is more exciting. The things I’m doing here are more blatant. I’m exposing my entire body in ways I never did when Toby made me expose myself in front of all those kids on the way to school. On the other hand, this we’re doing in private. I’m exposing myself to three strange men. These are all men I don’t have to worry that I’ll run into in the process of living my day-to-day life.

I’m enjoying what I’m doing now. But after thinking about it I decided those morning shows Toby makes us put on are more embarrassing, though it’s difficult to quantify humiliation. And therefore, they are more erotic.

Still, there’s a lot to be said for three teenage girls exposing our bodies to three dirty old men and then having sex with them. That’s pretty degrading, too.

It’s so hard to decide!

I finally straightened up and kicked my panties away. They began to suggest poses and I complied eagerly with each of the often vulgar requests. I pinched and pulled on my nipples. I spread my pussy open and held it that way while they took pictures right up inside of me.

I inserted one, then two, then three fingers inside of me and when one of them ordered me to I eagerly licked and sucked them clean.

Marty helped me down off the table. He spread a blanket out in the middle of the room and they ordered me to lie down on the floor. I continued to pose in every vulgar position they could possibly conceive of and I enjoyed each embarrassing pose as much as they did.

I posed for them for about another fifteen minutes once I was naked. I even masturbated to amuse them. They didn’t let me have an orgasm, though. I don’t know if they were intentionally keeping me horny or they just weren’t concerned with my state of mind. Probably the latter.

I doubt if they’re thinking far enough ahead to keep me on the edge of orgasm in the hopes that I’ll let them fuck me. And we did already agree to take care of their hard-ons before we left. There’s no need for strategy. They know they’re going to get lucky, just not as lucky as they might have hoped.

Marty helped me to get back up and I sat down beside Carol. He ordered Lisa up onto the coffee table and I got to watch the show. It was fascinating to watch. All three men had to constantly adjust the uncomfortable erections in their pants. I love the needy look of pure lust on their faces. I was also amused by the look of lust on Lisa’s face. She loves doing things like this even more than I do.

Lisa didn’t waste any time. She stripped quickly and began to pose for the men. There was no need to tell her what to do. She mimicked all the poses they just put me through and then came up with a few more on her own. A true exhibitionist like my sister doesn’t need to be told how to flaunt her stuff.

There was a brief pause after Lisa finished rolling around on the floor and posing. The men all changed out the memory cards in their cameras.

Then it was Carol’s turn. She’s every bit as eager to please as Lisa had been. She smiled at the men, an almost feverish smile. She undressed quickly and then began offering her body up to the cameras.

Carol went through the same basic routine Lisa and I did but managed to add a few personal touches of her own. When she finished, Marty said, “I can’t take it! I have to cum or I’m going to cum in my pants. Before we move on to the next set, we want you girls to kneel down in a row right here in front of us.”

If they thought we might be at all reluctant they don’t know us very well. We’re as horny as they are and more than ready to suck them off. I made it a point to kneel in front of Dom. I’m dying to see his huge cock. I can’t wait to taste it!

Okay. I’m not that stupid. I know that the size of a cock has nothing to do with the way it tastes. But in my limited experience I have learned that the sight of a large cock has an effect on a girl’s brain. A girl, especially girls like the three of us, gets a feeling from looking at and touching an oversized cock that we just don’t get from smaller, more average organs. That doesn’t mean we’d choose a guy based on the size of his cock or that we’d want a steady diet of guys with oversized dicks. But I’d be less than honest if I tried to tell someone I’m as stimulated by the twins’ immature cocks as I am by Connie’s or Toby’s much more impressive organs. I enjoy having sex with Allan. But I’m reasonably certain I’ll enjoy it more in a few years when his cock is larger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.