Angela Transformed
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After dinner I helped mom clean up the kitchen. She tried to tell me it wasn’t necessary. I smiled and said, “It’s okay. Classes are winding down. I don’t have any homework.”

We engaged in a little inane small talk for a while before she asked what’s really on my mind. I was struggling not very successfully to hold back the tears when I asked, “Is dad still mad at me?”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I have this terrible, cold, lonely feeling in my stomach and I fear it’s never going to go away if I can’t make it up to dad for disappointing him.

She looked at me in surprise and then she smiled. She took me in her arms and said, “Honey! Of course not! I’m sorry. It never occurred to me that you were still worried about that! Of course dad isn’t mad at you! I thought I made that clear last night. He wasn’t really mad at me, either.

“It’s the game, darling! It’s just one of our games! It’s something we both like to play. We don’t do it all the time. With four kids in the house we couldn’t if we wanted to. But sometimes it’s fun. It’s one of the little scenarios we’ve worked out over the years. Last night just happened to be the first time you kids got sucked into it.

“I think the game is changing now because of you girls and the things you’re doing. We’re adjusting. But dad was never mad. He was playing the part. He was shocked when he saw those pictures, of course. But he wasn’t mad.

“Well, he was a little annoyed with me for not discussing the decision to get you girls a prescription for birth control pills without telling him. But that was my fault and he was right. I should have said something to him about that. I really don’t know what I was thinking.”

She looked at my face and saw the confusion. She smiled and said, “You can’t let on that you know it’s a game. That’s one of the rules. If we didn’t act...”

She saw the skepticism on my face and said, “Honey, it’s like when you were with that man with the camera or when you’re with Toby. You act scared. You act like you’re doing the things you do reluctantly, against your will. You have to act that way. It’s how you play the game. Do you see?”

I did see! I was so relieved I wanted to run into the other room, crawl up into dad’s lap and cover his face with kisses. But now I understand that would be a mistake. It’s too soon. And he has something planned. I know that now, too.

Mom saw the understanding and the relief on my face and hugged me again. She said, “I’m sorry, baby. Somehow I thought you’d understand. I don’t know why I thought that. It just seemed as though you four kids and your little parallel universe have dovetailed into what we’re doing in our lives and everything would be clear to you. I guess that was pretty stupid.”

She used a tissue to wipe away my tears and as she dabbed at them she added, “What can I say? Being a blonde, too, I imagine you can understand.”

I smiled at that. The only person in the family who isn’t blonde is dad. The blonde jokes are always circulating in our house.

We finished cleaning the kitchen. She started to go join dad in the family room but before she left I asked, “How’s your ass?”

She lifted her skirt, looked back over her shoulder, smiled and said, “I’ve been told it isn’t half bad. What do you think?”

I laughed and exclaimed, “Put it away! I’m getting a hard-on!”

She winked at me and went to join dad in the family room. I went upstairs to check my email and send some pictures to Connie.

I undressed and put my shorty robe on. I only need to brush my teeth and I’ll be ready for bed. I sat down at my desk and woke up my computer.

I don’t know who’s spreading my email address around but someone is. Someone must have put it up on the bulletin board at the high school. Most of the kids watching our morning show on the way to school are from the high school so they’re the kids taking most of the pictures we’re getting. I’m not complaining. I appreciate receiving all the pictures from the kids who are witnessing and in most cases enjoying the morning shows Toby makes us put on. It’s even kind of amusing that I’m receiving them along with all sorts of obscene messages from all these kids I don’t even know. But it would be helpful, or at least it would be interesting to know who most of them are.

If I receive an email with a few pictures of my naked ass from a guy with a message saying only “Great Ass, I’d like to hit that!!” and it’s from someone identified only as Hooch1369, how the hell can I decide if that’s someone I’d like to fuck?!

After I deleted the spam I had forty-eight new emails in my inbox. Every one of them contained pictures or comments about the shows. Often it was both. It still surprises me how few people are upset with what we’re doing. Naturally, most of the emails seem to be from the guys. They’re much less apt to be upset by what we do out there every morning.

It isn’t always easy to tell the gender of the person sending the emails. Many of the emails are unsigned and as I’ve mentioned, the email addresses seldom identify the senders. But as far as I can tell no boys complained. That didn’t come as a surprise, of course. I’d be very surprised if they did. The surprise is that only a few of the girls I heard from seem upset.

But man! The girls who are pissed are REALLY pissed! I can’t help smiling when I read some of the more vitriolic emails and thinking that there’s a girl who needs a good hard cock in her life.

I received a lot of obscene proposals. Apparently a large percentage of the boys in town have seen the shows or if they haven’t seen the shows they’ve received copies of the pictures from their friends. It’s understandable that they now have the impression that I must be pretty easy and that they need only ask and they’ll get laid.

I don’t mind, though. And who knows! If I find out who they are, some of them just might get lucky! Not right away. I’m being kept pretty busy at the moment. But we have a long summer ahead of us.

I saved all the new pictures, adding them to my growing collection. I went through them quickly and then I started emailing pictures to Connie. I sent him a couple dozen pictures of our little morning performance. I knew he’d get a kick out of the pictures of me standing between Carol and Lisa, all three of us holding our skirts up to our waists.

When I was satisfied that I’d sent him a fair representation of those photographs I started sending him some of the more exciting pictures from the collection I downloaded from our parents’ computer. A few of them were of mom showing off in public. But most of the pictures I sent were taken while she was having sex with other men. Those are the pictures that could have served as illustrations for the letters I’ve been reading to Connie. I knew he’d enjoy them.

It wasn’t until I was halfway through emailing the pictures of mom that it suddenly occurred to me dad didn’t say anything about returning or deleting the pictures I downloaded from his computer. He didn’t even order me not to look at them! That would seem to confirm mom was right about everything after all.

Lisa and I exchanged the photos we’d received today. The pictures of her totally naked under the bleachers surrounded by all those high school kids while she sucked off a dozen boys were extremely hot! After looking through the pictures we discussed some of the more interesting emails. We were still talking about them when the twins came in. They each brought flash drives with them containing the pictures they’ve received. They were all too happy to let us have copies, but for a price.

We didn’t mind. After looking through all those pictures Lisa and I are as horny as they are.

I took Allan’s flash drive from him. He stood behind me and confidently slipped his hands inside my robe. He played with my tits while I uploaded his pictures to my file. I gave his flash drive back to him after nearly filling it to capacity with the pictures I received today.

I noticed that some are the same pictures from the same people. Some of the kids are sending the pictures they took to all four of us. But he also had some interesting pictures I haven’t seen. It was worth the blowjob he’s earning.

When Lisa finished uploading Alex’s photos the twins switched positions. Alex gave me his flash drive and stood behind me, groping me while I uploaded his pictures. It looked like almost all of his were the same as the ones I got from Allan. I’ll have to go through them later and delete the duplicates. It’s going to be a huge job. I must have over a thousand pictures by now.

I noticed several unfamiliar pictures on Alex’s flash drive that were not taken of us during our morning show. Some girl sent him pictures of herself in the nude! A few of them were really hot. But she looks very young, scary young. Her breasts don’t look fully formed yet and she has only a sparse growth of pubic hair around her puffy little pussy lips. In one of the pictures, she was holding her pussy open with one hand and taking the picture with the other hand. When I looked closely I realized I’m able to see her hymen!

She didn’t include a picture of her face in any of the photographs. I asked him if he knows who she is. He grinned and said, “No. But I’d love to find out. We’ve started exchanging emails. Who knows?”

I slowly shook my head and cautioned, “She looks awfully young, Alex. And don’t forget, most girls aren’t like Lisa and me. Watch yourself.”

Alex smiled and said, “I know most girls aren’t like you two, or like mom or Carol. On the other hand, she sent me the pictures. Most girls wouldn’t do that. Don’t worry. I’m not going to rape her. But if I find out who she is, and if she’s willing, I’m willing to give her the benefit of my week of sexual experience.”

I laughed and asked, “Do you know it all now?”

He smiled and said, “I know more than most kids my age. I know enough to know I have a lot to learn. That’s the important thing. It’s okay, though. I’m enjoying the lessons.”

I got up from my desk intending to suck off one of the twins when I suddenly remembered something I need to ask mom and dad. It could have waited until morning so I’m not certain why I said, “I forgot something. I have to go downstairs. I’ll be right back.”

I went downstairs and walked into the family room to find my mother, naked, on her knees between my father’s legs. Dad’s pants are on the floor beside her. She’s sucking his cock while he’s watching a movie of her having sex with two men I’ve never seen before.

They didn’t even see me until I gasped. I stared at them for a second before I exclaimed, “Oh god! I’m sorry!”

I spun around, intending to run back upstairs. Dad calmly called out, “Come here, Ange. What do you want?”

Mom looked up and smiled. She said, “Don’t look so shocked. I know you’ve seen me doing a lot worse in those pictures you took from our computer.”

She leaned back down then and went right back to sucking dad’s cock!

I turned back and looked at them for a moment. I told myself that this should make me very uncomfortable. The big shock for me is that it doesn’t. It’s exciting! I took a few steps into the room. Then a few more. Soon I was standing beside them watching my very talented mother at work.

I stared at my mother’s lips moving up and down on my dad’s beautiful cock for a moment before dropping to my knees and resting my arms on the arm of his chair. I rested my chin on my arms and as I stared at my mother eagerly slurping away on dad’s cock I started to tell them what I came down to say.

I hadn’t gotten more than a word or two out of my mouth before mom reached out and tugged on the bow holding the belt closed on my robe. I stopped in the middle of a word and looked down. The bow came out and the belt fell away. I watched as the sides of my robe slowly parted. My pussy was exposed along with the inner slopes of my breasts.

Dad turned and looked at the flesh my mother just exposed. He smiled and said, “Lovely. You look just like your mother when she was your age.”

He didn’t sound as calm now. My mother’s efforts were obviously having an effect.

But mom wasn’t finished. She stopped what she was doing long enough to reach up and pull my robe down off of my shoulders. She smiled and said, “If I have to be naked you have to be naked.”

If anyone had asked me how I would feel if I should find myself in a situation like this with my parents I’d have told them unequivocally that I’d freak out like I’ve never freaked out before. But for some reason I didn’t. I was already aroused from looking at all those pictures upstairs and from the twins taking turns playing with my tits.

That and a week of being repeatedly exposed to intensely sexual situations may have been why, after recovering from the initial shock I discovered that I was an eager participant in ... whatever this is!

My mother guided my dad’s hand to my right breast. As his fingers gently clamped down on my tit, in a voice that made it clear she found both my reaction and my father’s amusing she asked, “What is it you wanted to say, dear?”

It took me a moment to remember what I was trying to say. But eventually I collected my thoughts and started talking from the beginning again since I wasn’t sure where I left off.

“There’s a girl at school. Diane. She’s been watching the things Toby makes us do every morning and we’ve been talking about it at lunch time. She’s fascinated, intrigued. She wants to try a little mild experimentation, but not out in public. She’s a virgin and she wants to go slow. I offered to set something up for her and after thinking about it overnight she asked me if I would.

“I thought it would be fun if I invited her over and you and the twins could take pictures of her. If that doesn’t freak her out we can have her pose with the twins. You know how I mean, a little touching, nothing to strain her boundaries too much. Give her a mild taste of what I’ve been experiencing. Then let her think it over and see how she feels about it.”

Mom took her mouth off of dad’s cock and smiled up at him. She said, “That sounds interesting, dear. What do you think?”

I honestly can’t explain what I did then. I don’t remember making a conscious decision to do what I did. While mom was talking to dad I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing cock!

Dad gasped. Mom looked down and then turned to me and smiled. She said, “It’s a nice one, isn’t it? I love your dad’s cock. I always have. I’ve had bigger ones. But not another one that was as nice.”

My parents are both watching me now, waiting to see what I’m going to do. I’m gently gripping my dad’s hot, hard cock in my hand. Just holding it is almost enough to make me cum! I think I was as shocked as dad when I slowly leaned forward and kissed his cock several times before taking it into my mouth.

He sighed loudly and then groaned as I began to slowly slide my lips down his smooth shaft.

Mom caressed my hair and then reached under me to tease one of my nipples. I moaned around dad’s cock and kept going down until the head of his cock reached the back of my throat. I didn’t stop there, though. I applied a little more pressure and almost effortlessly his cock slid into my throat.

Mom exclaimed, “Oh my! I’m impressed! Good girl!”

Dad moaned again. I don’t think he could talk.

Mom leaned down and kissed my cheek. She smiled and said, “I love you, baby.”

Then she began to lick dad’s balls while I sucked his cock.

It seemed like only seconds passed before dad exclaimed, “Jesus H. Christ!!”

And then he began to quiver uncontrollably and spray my mouth and throat with hot cum.

Even as he was cumming in my mouth I was thinking, “I can’t wait to tell Lisa! She’s going to die!”

I held my father’s cock in my mouth until it was soft. I finally straightened up and looked into their faces. I already know how mom feels about what I just did. I was just a bit nervous about how dad is going to react now that his cock is soft.

But I saw his loving smile and I knew in that moment everything is okay between us now.

God I was relieved!

Mom asked, “Did Toby teach you how to do that?”

I chuckled and said, “I’m not sure teach is the right word. Toby was first. Then Craig, then Richie and Josh. The cameraman from the park was next and then Connie.”

They didn’t know who Connie is. I said, “Mr. Sullivan at the old folk’s home.”

Then I added, “I’ve sucked off the twins, of course. But their cocks aren’t long enough yet. They don’t go down my throat.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.