Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of the family was still eating when we asked to be excused. We took our plates to the kitchen, grabbed our purses and rushed outside. As soon as we were away from the house, Carol exclaimed, “Oh my god! She saw me! I thought I was going to die!”

Lisa laughed and said, “I have to admit I was surprised at how well she took it. She actually seemed amused!”

We talked about it all the way to the mall. Just before we entered the mall, Carol reminded Lisa that she’s on a limited budget. She can’t afford any of the expensive places. And she can’t afford anything but panties and maybe a bra or two.

We went straight to Sears. Lisa embarrassed Carol just as she did me when she was selecting my new underwear. I discovered that I’m not nearly as embarrassed when the underwear being held up and displayed for anyone nearby to see is for Carol. I think, though, that the experiences I’ve had in the last week may have a lot to do with that. I’m not immune to embarrassment. But I obviously don’t embarrass as easily as I did before I ran into the cameraman and Lisa took me under her wing. If I did, the morning panty shows Toby makes us put on would probably kill me.

Lisa held up one bright, colorful, sexy panty after another, discussing them in a conversational tone of voice with Carol and me as if we were all alone in the store. That would have been embarrassing enough. But each time she held up a pair of panties she would ask what the boys would think of them or comment on the amount of Carol that would be on display or whether or not she’d need to trim her pubic hair before she put them on. Nothing seemed to embarrass Lisa. But Carol was just as embarrassed as I was last week when I went through this ordeal.

Together we selected six panties for Carol. Before we moved on to selecting bras for Carol we also picked out three more sexy panties for me. Then we went to look for a couple of sexy bras.

Lisa insisted Carol be measured. I don’t doubt for a second that it wasn’t so much she wants to make certain the bras fit properly as she enjoys the opportunity to embarrass the hell out of my friend.

She looked around until she found someone working in the lingerie department. She commented as we were looking around that it’s too bad they never have men working there. That got a snicker out of Carol.

The clerk took Carol into a fitting room and measured her. I wasn’t happy to learn from Carol when she came back out that her breasts are two cup sizes larger than mine. Sometimes it seems like every female in the world has breasts larger than mine!

We looked through the bras until we matched a couple of them up with two of the panties we selected. Carol and I paid for our new underwear, grabbed our bags and headed for the food court to get a drink. I think Carol and I were both relieved to get Lisa out of the lingerie department where she seems to take so much pleasure from embarrassing us.

Lisa made both of us sit back from the table so we were exposed. This time there were no brightly colored panties to draw the eye. This time there was only pussy. But unfortunately, I don’t think anyone noticed. The food court was almost deserted. It’s exciting to sit in public with our privates exposed this way. But it kind of takes the fun out of it when no one is looking.

We sipped our drinks and talked for a while. No one was sitting near us so we were able to speak freely. Carol asked a lot of questions about the afternoon we spent with Toby, Craig, Richie and Josh. She’s still excited about going with us on Saturday. But she can’t help being nervous. We understood perfectly. We feel the same way. Putting ourselves back into the hands of those cruel, arrogant bastards is extremely exciting. But it isn’t something we can do without trepidation. Lisa and I know there will be pain involved and there will be more humiliation than a normal girl can stand. Fortunately, we aren’t normal.

We were just about to leave when Karl approached our table with two of his friends. He stood behind Lisa and casually rested his hands on her chest just above her boobs with his fingers trailing down. His fingertips were not quite resting on her nipples. Watching him I had to wonder if it was something he’d learned from Toby. The arrogant little prick smiled and said hello as if he thought we’d be happy to see him.

I looked at his face and found myself wondering if Toby taught him how to smile, too. Toby and Karl both seem to exude arrogance. Or at least they do when they’re interacting with Lisa and me. The difference is that Toby gives the impression he has something to be arrogant about. Karl is just a swaggering asshole. He’s sleazy. He isn’t handsome like Toby. From what I’ve heard he isn’t much of an athlete and he’s not particularly intelligent. I can’t imagine why he thinks he’s such a hot shit.

Lisa turned her head and snarled, “Get your fucking hands off of me, Karl! There are times when I have to let you do things to me. This isn’t one of them unless you have a note from Toby. You aren’t my boyfriend and even if you were I wouldn’t let you grope me in the food court.”

Karl acted as if she hadn’t spoken. He slowly slid his hands down until he was cupping Lisa’s boobs in his hands and said, “I sure could use one of your great blowjobs, Lisa. How about it?”

She grabbed his wrists and jerked his hands off of her chest. She growled, “Get your fucking hands off of me before I call security and have your nasty ass arrested!”

The confident smile disappeared. But he didn’t act upset. Instead, he acted as if his feelings were hurt. His sarcastic response was, “Lisa! Does this mean you don’t love me anymore?!”

His two friends were both amused. We weren’t.

Karl recovered from the fake pain of his rejection quickly. He smiled and said, “See you girls later.”

He turned to his companions and said, “Come on, guys. Let’s go.”

We all sighed with relief when they walked away. Lisa shook her head and said, “I don’t know why Toby picked him to have me suck off under the bleachers ... twice! Probably because he’s the biggest jerk in my class and he knew I’d hate it.”

We stayed until we finished our drinks. It’s early, not even eight o’clock. But we have what we came for so we headed home. There’s something about a nearly deserted mall that’s kind of depressing.

We went outside and turned toward home but we only got about thirty feet from the mall entrance before Karl and his two friends came up behind us. They grabbed us and forced us into an area behind a tall brick wall where several of the mall’s dumpsters are screened from public view.

We didn’t scream. We struggled briefly, attempting to pull our arms free. But I think we all knew we didn’t have a chance of getting away. All three boys are much larger and stronger than us. If anyone were watching it would be obvious we aren’t going willingly. But apparently there were no witnesses. No one came to our assistance.

We stopped struggling and allowed ourselves to be pulled behind the wall and out of sight. They didn’t give us much of a choice.

We aren’t scared of them. Not really. We aren’t afraid they’ll harm us. We’re just pissed off at them and frustrated because they’re bigger and we can’t fight them.

Once they had us safely out of sight, Karl held Lisa with one arm twisted up behind her back. With his other hand he had a firm grip on a handful of her hair. He glared at her and snarled, “I asked you nice the first time. This time I’m telling you. I want a fucking blowjob, bitch. You can either suck my cock or I’ll put you down on your back over there in the grass and fuck you. It’s up to you how we do it but one way or another I’m gonna get my rocks off.”

Lisa briefly struggled to pull free. He just smiled at her and lifted her arm a little higher behind her back. It looked like he was pretty damn close to dislocating her shoulder! When her struggles failed to faze him she called him a few choice names before she exclaimed, “Alright! Prick! I’ll suck your damn cock!”

He smiled and said, “Great. Get down on your knees on that piece of cardboard over there.”

They herded us to a large sheet of heavy cardboard near a dumpster and forced all three of us to our knees. Lisa snarled, “Well! Pull it out!”

He smiled and replied, “Don’t be in such a big rush. Let’s see some tits first. Unbutton your dress and pull it down to your waist. I want to feel those puppies rubbing against my legs while your drinking my cum.”

While Lisa reluctantly unbuttoned her dress and slipped the top down, baring her body from the waist up, Karl ordered Carol and me to do the same.

Carol and I placed our bags on the cardboard beside us and reluctantly removed our tops. One of the boys picked up Carol’s bag and showed Karl the panties we just selected for her. Karl joked about looking forward to seeing one of them stretched tightly over her sexy ass in the morning.

Come to think of it, that isn’t a joke. He will. She’ll be wearing a new pair of panties when Toby orders her to lift her skirt in the morning in front of Karl and an ever-growing number of the kids in town.

I pulled my cami top off over my head and put it in the plastic bag with my new panties. Carol had already unbuttoned her dress and pulled it down. In no time at all the three of us were lined up with our tits exposed. Karl and his two friends gawked at us for a moment before Karl started opening his pants and pulling them down to his knees.

He exposed his hard cock and started moving toward Lisa. But at the last moment he said, “I think I’ll try your little sister, cunt. I’ve had you.”

He moved over and stood in front of me. I stared at his hard cock while he bent down to grope my tits in a very clumsy manner. He obviously doesn’t know anything about how to handle a tit. I thought about telling him how bad he was at it but decided pissing him off even more wasn’t in my best interests. But god it was hard to keep my big mouth shut!

After a moment or two of immature fumbling he straightened up and placed the head of his cock against my lips. It didn’t even occur to me to resist. It would have been pretty pointless once we’ve let them get this far. We’ve already lost this struggle and what the hell. He’s a creep but it’s just a blowjob. No big deal. I submissively opened my mouth to admit his throbbing cock.

As his cock slid across my tongue and headed for the back of my throat he sighed loudly. Without taking his eyes from that place where our bodies were joined he said to his friends, “You guys can have the other two cunts.”

Karl’s cock is about the same size as Craig’s little brother Josh’s. I had a little trouble taking it into my throat when Karl first began thrusting his hips forward. But unlike last Saturday when I had to do this for the first time I found that my throat quickly adjusted to the invading shaft.

What I found most disturbing about this entire situation isn’t the idea that I’m being raped. It’s the fact that I actually don’t mind! I wouldn’t want the asshole to know it. But at that moment I was incredibly turned on!

I hardly know the slimy prick but I can’t stand Lisa’s classmate, Karl. I don’t know the other two boys at all. I think they’re both in Lisa’s class, though. They aren’t particularly good looking. That’s about all I can say about Karl’s friends since they never once opened their mouths. But none of that matters. I’m being forced to bare my tits in a semi-public place and suck off a guy I hardly know and don’t like. That’s exciting!!

I know it isn’t supposed to be. I know I shouldn’t react this way to being raped. With the possible exception of Lisa and Carol I’m sure that not another girl I know would be turned on if she were kneeling here in my place. But I certainly am.

I can hear Carol and Lisa on either side of me, slurping away on the cocks presented to them by Karl’s two apparently mute friends, the same sounds I’m making as I throw myself into sucking Karl’s hard cock. It wasn’t long before my mouth was flooded with hot cum. From the sounds I can tell that all three boys reached orgasm within about a minute of each other. I wasn’t timing it. But I doubt if any one of our three rapists lasted five minutes.

As soon as they finished using us they backed up a couple of feet. They stood there leering down at us arrogantly as they pulled up their pants. Then they turned and left without another word to us. They spoke among themselves, however. We heard them discussing our relative merits as cocksuckers and expressing their crude opinions of our tits as they walked away.

As soon as they turned away we put our clothing back in order and stood back up. Carol and I didn’t say anything. We didn’t want to interrupt the strong flow of heartfelt obscenities pouring out of Lisa’s mouth, quietly, but with a great deal of emotion.

It isn’t that she doesn’t enjoy this kind of thing as much as we do. The thing that seemed to upset her the most was that our assailants are boys in her class, boys she’s known and disliked since the first grade. I’m not sure I understand why that bothers her so much. But it obviously does.

As Lisa quietly ranted about Karl and his two friends, Carol and I glanced at each other and smiled. Lisa saw us smiling at each other. The steady flow of invectives came to a sudden stop and she began to laugh. When she finally calmed down she looked at us and exclaimed, “Cunts! Why aren’t you pissed?”

I laughed and stated the obvious, “Because just like you, we enjoyed it. You aren’t fooling anyone, cunt!”

That lightened the mood and we walked home talking about our plans for Saturday as though we hadn’t just been waylaid and raped outside the mall. Our only plan for Saturday is to turn ourselves over to Toby. Beyond that we can make no plans. But primarily for Carol’s benefit we talked about what it was like when we put ourselves in their hands last week and how we feel about it.

Lisa had to answer a handful of questions about sex with a dog for Carol. I think we all have mixed feelings about that. The concept of being forced to have sex with an animal is disgusting. But being forced to do it to amuse those boys ... the truth is all three of us are turned on by that scenario, at least to some degree. We’d rather not. But there’s no denying that there’s something inside of us, something we don’t understand, something that finds it exciting to be forced to do something so very nasty against our will. It’s that same thing inside of us that makes us stand on the side of the road every weekday morning and lift our skirts while dozens of kids enjoy the show as Toby makes us submit to increasingly humiliating acts.

Understandably, Carol’s other major concern is the pain of taking a large male member down her throat. We didn’t even try to tell her it isn’t that bad. The first couple of times it hurts like hell. But your body eventually adjusts. The more you do it the less unpleasant it becomes. The truth is, though, that even those first few painful times are exciting because it’s rape and we’re helpless. When we put it in those terms she understood and was better able to cope with her fears.

To a lesser degree she’s concerned about anal sex. She denied it earlier because she was embarrassed for some reason. But she finally admitted she’s done it with her next-door neighbor. But unlike Toby and his little gang, her neighbor greased her up and stretched her out first. She claimed it wasn’t that bad once she got used to it. But the idea of having her unprepared ass raped doesn’t appeal to her. Lisa and I can certainly understand that.

None of those things matter, though. In part because she isn’t a virgin she’s less nervous than I was last week. She’s probably reassured by the fact that Lisa and I are looking forward to doing it all again. She wants this and the fear she’s experiencing is a part of the reason why. The fear is a part of the turn on. She won’t back out.

We split up when we got back to our house. Carol lives down the block and around the corner. We agreed to meet at the corner of the park as usual in the morning. Before going home Carol asked Lisa if she can keep the dress she’s wearing so she can wear it on Saturday. She doesn’t have anything as sexy and wants to make a good impression on the boys.

Lisa didn’t have a problem with that. She said, “Sure. You can borrow it. But if you really want to make a good impression you should show up wearing your school uniform. That’ll really get their attention!”

Carol thought about that for a moment before saying, “Maybe next time. I don’t want to show up looking like a little girl. And anyway, I can’t think of any explanation I could give my mother for wearing my school clothes on Saturday.”

Lisa shrugged and replied, “That’s too bad. Guys seem to be into that shit. Or at least these guys are. They like it when a girl is innocent and inexperienced. They like the idea of raping reluctant victims and turning us into sluts. Toby even said he wants to fuck Ange in her uniform. But you do whatever makes you feel good.”

We said goodnight and Carol walked home. We watched her walk away for a minute and then went inside. As we were climbing the front steps I asked, “What do you suppose her mother is going to say when she sees Carol in that dress?”

Lisa looked at me and exclaimed, “Shit! I like that dress! She better be careful with it.”

As soon as we stepped inside we were met by our father, and he looks pissed! He ordered us into the family room. Lisa and I looked at each other but neither of us has any idea which of the things we’ve done lately could be thing that pissed him off. We’ve done so many things we know would upset him lately. It could be any one of them.

The first thing we noticed when we entered the family room is our mother. She’s butt naked! She isn’t just naked. She’s on her knees in front of the chair where she normally sits in the evening. Her face is resting on the seat cushion. Her arms are extended over the armrests and her wrists are secured to the rear legs by lengths of thick rope!

We stared in shock for a moment. I didn’t even notice at first that there are traces of what appears to be semen trickling down the insides of her thighs. I did, however, notice how red her ass is! She has obviously been spanked!

We stared at mom in shock. Just as surprising as the state in which we find our mother is the fact that the twins are sitting on the couch staring at mom! They’re fully dressed and they look calm. I gathered from their demeanor that for a change it isn’t something they did that has upset dad.

Dad came up behind us and in a very stern voice I don’t think I’ve heard him use in years he said, “Not long after you left with your friend I checked my email. That’s what I found!”

He was pointing to a stack of pictures on the coffee table. Even from ten feet away it’s easy to see what he’s upset about. Someone sent dad pictures of us putting on our little show on the way to school in the morning. I still don’t understand how that translates into our mother getting stripped in front of the twins and spanked!

Dad said, “Mr. Turner found those on his son’s computer and recognized you. He sent them to me.”

I can understand why he’s upset by the pictures, or by what those pictures tell him about his two daughters. But I still don’t understand why my mother is tied to her chair and her ass is bright red. Why on earth would dad spank my mother because of something Lisa and I did on the way to school?! And why does it look like someone just fucked her?!

In that same stern, obviously upset tone of voice, dad began to chew us out. It turns out that, as hard as it is to believe, it isn’t our morning underwear show that has him so upset. With a lot more candor than I would have expected from him, he admitted to having some very mixed feelings about that. He was initially disappointed in us. But as he found out more about the events of the past week from the twins, and from mom, and he came to understand Lisa and I are sluts just like our mother, he discovered the things we’ve been doing turned him on!

In the end he decided he was willing to overlook our behavior on the way to school because he agrees with mom that we come by our propensity to show off and behave like sluts naturally. It may or may not be genetic. But one has to wonder when all three females in the family have the same tendencies.

One of the things that really has him upset is something that came out when he and mom were discussing those revealing pictures of Lisa, Carol and me. During their discussion, the twins let it slip that mom let us see the pictures of their sexual exploits in the hidden file on their computer.

Dad was extremely upset to learn mom showed them to us and even more pissed off to learn I downloaded them from his computer without his permission. He was even more upset when she admitted to him that I showed some of them to Carol, also without his permission.

But more than any of those other things, he’s upset because to protect us, mom has been keeping secrets from him. He’s mad at her for getting birth control pills for us without even consulting him. He blames us for my mother’s deceptive behavior because if we didn’t put her in that position he wouldn’t have had to punish her. To punish mom, she was stripped, spanked and the twins were allowed to fuck her.

I didn’t see that coming!!

He sat Lisa and me down on the couch beside the obviously sated twins and ordered us to tell him everything that has happened to us. Not just the things that have happened to us in the last week. He wants to know everything!

After a long, uncomfortable silence, Lisa started. She told him how she lost her virginity at a party three months ago. Then I told him about the cameraman in the park. As the revelations continued there were a lot of mixed emotions on all our parts. Some of the things we said turned dad on. It was pretty obvious. But I got the impression he felt guilty about that. I guess he’s still having trouble accepting the fact that his teenage daughters are sexually active.

I was embarrassed about some of the things I had to tell him. So was Lisa. But we didn’t leave anything out. Not even the most embarrassing things. When asked we told him exactly how we feel about the things we’ve been doing.

I think the biggest surprise for both Lisa and me was dad’s reaction to Lisa describing having sex with a dog. We both expected him to freak out over that. He was shocked, that was obvious. But he was fascinated, too!

We took turns telling our story, right up to and including sucking off Karl and his two friends outside of the mall this evening.

There followed another long, uncomfortable silence. I think dad was speechless. Lisa quietly asked, “Do you want to know something else? We’re meeting Toby on Saturday morning. There’s going to be another rough sex party. We don’t know what to expect. But I don’t doubt that it will be even more ... it will probably be worse than the last one. And we agreed to pose for the cameraman at his house on Sunday. Carol wants to go with us on both days. She’s ... she’s like us.”

In exasperation dad exclaimed, “Is there nothing you two won’t do?!”

Lisa surprised me when she smiled and answered quietly, “No, daddy. Not much. Nothing we’ve encountered so far. We even like the things we don’t like, if you can follow that logic.”

Much to our surprise, he grinned, nodded in mom’s direction and said, “I’ve become quite familiar with that strange need. Your mother is the same way.”

After our lengthy and detailed description of our sexual escapades to date I was shocked when he didn’t ground us for the rest of our lives. Now that he has aired his grievances he doesn’t even seem mad anymore! In a calm, conversational tone of voice he asked, “Do you understand why I’m upset?”

Lisa and I looked at each other. There are so many things we’ve done that could have or should have upset him!

He saved us from picking something by saying, “I’m starting to get used to the fact that you aren’t my baby girls anymore. You are young women and you’re so much like your mother it scares me. But I have to be honest with myself. I can’t be mad at you for the traits I love in your mother. We both wish you were more ... I don’t know. I hate to use the word normal. But you are what you are and you got that way without any influence from us as far as I can tell. It may well be that there really is a gene for that sort of behavior.

“I’m upset that you went behind my back and put your mother in a position where she felt it necessary to keep things from me. She and I have always been totally honest with each other and that’s what really disturbed me.

“And I’m upset because you made copies of those photographs on our computer without my permission and showed them to your friend. If those pictures get out it can have a devastating effect on your mother and me.”

I was tempted to ask if he really expected us to share the things that are happening to us with him at the dinner table in light of the fact that it has been so difficult for him to handle the idea that we aren’t ten years old any longer. But I knew that would be a mistake. I like my ass the color it is now. I don’t want it to look like my mother’s. Steamed lobster is not a good look on me.

More than that, though, I had to bite my tongue to keep from asking him why he’s posting those pictures on the internet if he’s so dead set on keeping them a secret. I think he isn’t as upset about the pictures as he claims. He’s just pissed and he’s using that as an excuse.

He sighed and said, “You girls go upstairs and get ready for bed.”

To the twins he said, “Untie your mother and thank her for the nice fuck. Then you two go to bed, too.”

I grabbed my plastic bag from Sears and Lisa and I got out of that room as quickly as possible. We didn’t speak until we were in our room with the door not quite closed. We left it open so we’d hear the twins when they come up. We have questions!

They came straight to our room and shut the door. They both started talking at once as soon as the door was closed. Lisa finally had to tell them to shut up. When they were quiet she turned to Allan and said, “What the hell happened?!”

Allan said, “We were in the family room watching television with dad. Mom was finishing up in the kitchen. Dad got up and said he’d be right back. He went upstairs to check his email. We didn’t think anything of it until five minutes later. We heard him stomping down the stairs yelling mom’s name and he didn’t sound happy. He sounded like he did when you got home tonight except a hell of a lot louder. It scared the shit out of us because usually when he’s that mad it’s because of something one or both of us has done.

“We heard dad yell, ‘What the hell is this?!’

“She mumbled something but we couldn’t hear most of her answer.

“He yelled, ‘You knew about this?!’

“The next thing we knew he was pushing mom ahead of him into the family room. We started to get up to go to our room but dad snarled, ‘Stay where you are!’

“So we did.

“He asked us what we knew about everything that’s going on. We tried to be selective in what we told him but Alex let it slip that we saw the pictures on their computer. That really pissed him off.”

As if to shift the focus away from his own screw up, Alex interjected, “He was more pissed when mom told him that she took you to the doctor for birth control pills without discussing it with him first.”

Allan nodded and continued, “Dad glared at mom and said, ‘Prepare for your punishment!’

“Then he turned around and left the room.

“We sat there in shock and watched as mom slowly undressed right there in front of us.

“When dad came back into the room he was carrying some rope. He asked mom a few more questions about everything that’s been going on lately. She added a few more things that hadn’t come out already. By then he knew just about everything. Then he told her why she was being punished. But we noticed that something was different. He still acted like he was very mad but ... I don’t know. It didn’t seem as real anymore. It seemed like he was playing at it. Or at least we got that impression.

“He tied the ropes around her wrists. As soon as he finished she turned and dropped to her knees in front of her chair. She leaned forward and held her arms out. It was obviously not the first time she’s been in that position!

“Dad tied her arms to the legs of the chair and took his belt off. He asked her how many strokes she thought would be appropriate. She thought about it for a moment and told him twenty-five. I almost croaked when she told him that! But she didn’t even sound scared. She looked scared. But she sounded excited!

“He really cut loose, too. And shit! He wasn’t holding back! If he beat me like that it would’ve killed me! Twenty-five hard-ass strokes and she counted every stroke out loud!

Alex took over telling us what happened in our family room while we were getting raped outside of the mall this evening. He said, “As soon as he finished spanking her he told us to fuck her. Me and Allan looked at each other and told him we didn’t want to. But he insisted. He said if we didn’t fuck her he’d beat her some more, so we did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.