Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa and I walked to school together again. Carol caught up and joined us as we were walking through the park. Lisa asked Carol how she felt about all the things that came out in the conversation we had at school during the lunch period yesterday. After having an evening to think it over she wanted to make certain Carol isn’t having second thoughts about going with us on Saturday for another afternoon of rough sex with Toby and his friends.

We watched nervously for Toby’s Jeep. We have no idea if he’s going to show up again this morning but the possibility has been lurking in the back of both our minds since yesterday morning. Although we didn’t discuss it, I think Lisa and I both have mixed feelings about what we did yesterday. We were both excited about what he made us do on the way to school yesterday morning. But it was way over the top. I think we both hope he had his fun yesterday and got it out of his system.

We should have known better.

The Jeep pulled up to the curb ahead of us, coming to a stop in roughly the same spot he parked in yesterday. I heard a few hushed comments from the kids around us who must have either witnessed what happened yesterday or heard about it. I’m sure that by this time every kid in the high school has heard what happened.

Lisa and I looked at each other. There’s fear there. But there’s excitement, too. I turned to Carol and said, “I guess it’s time you met Toby.”

She witnessed what he made us do yesterday and I told her all the things he and his friends did to us last Saturday. Despite my honest and complete account of all the rough and kinky sex to which we were subjected she insists she still wants to be there this coming Saturday. I guess it’s time she gets a clue. A small taste of Toby and Craig may bring her to her senses.

We walked up to the passenger side of the Jeep. Craig smiled at us in that arrogant but amused way he and his friends all seem to have. I knew from the look on his face, and on Toby’s face when he leaned forward, that once again they weren’t just stopping to say good morning.

Toby looked at us, then at Carol. He asked who our friend is. I nervously explained she’s a friend of mine, a classmate from St. Jo’s and that she was here yesterday and saw what happened. She asked me about it later at school and after hearing about the things they did to us last Saturday she wants to come with us this Saturday.

Toby took a closer look at Carol. It’s obvious from the leer on his face he approves. He nodded and said, “I’m looking forward to it.”

Then he looked her right in the eye and asked, “How old are you, Carol?”

Her voice trembled when she replied, “Fourteen, the same as Angela.”

“Are you a good fuck?”

A shiver went through her. She wasn’t expecting such a rude question and she isn’t sure what the right answer is. And I doubt very much if she’s happy about having to answer it with so many kids behind us eagerly listening to every word we speak. She finally shrugged and said, “I don’t know, probably not. I’ve only done it a few times.”

Toby leered at her and said, “Don’t worry. We don’t mind teaching you everything you need to know.”

Then he turned his attention back to Lisa and me. Most of the kids around us have come to a stop to watch in hopes, no doubt, of a show like the one we put on yesterday. I can tell by the looks on the faces of Toby and Craig our audience isn’t going to be disappointed.

Toby said, “Let me see what you’re wearing under your skirts today.”

Once again my heart is beating a mile a minute, beating so loudly it’s drowning out the sounds around me. I’m certain the kids gathered around us must be able to hear it. In that moment I learned that this sort of humiliating behavior doesn’t get any easier. I feel every bit as embarrassed as I was yesterday when I had to do this for the first time ... and I’m just as excited.

We lifted our skirts to our waists and held them there. I barely heard the excited murmur behind us over the sound of my blood pounding in my ears. I heard the sounds of cell phones taking pictures, though.

Toby looked down at our underwear and said to Craig, “I don’t know, Craig, it looks to me like the panties Lisa is wearing would look better on Angela. What do you think?”

Craig chuckled and replied, “I’m not sure, Toby. Why don’t we have them trade and see what we think?”

There was a ripple of quiet laughter from the kids behind us. I also heard a few disparaging remarks from the right-thinking girls who found our outrageous behavior disgusting. But I didn’t see any of them walking away.

Toby nodded and said, “Do it.”

Lisa and I slipped our panties off and traded. I noticed as I stepped into hers and pulled them up that the light-colored panel lining the crotch is sopping wet. But I noticed mine were just as wet inside when I was removing them.

I pulled the panties up nice and snug and stood there holding my skirt up out of the way. Lisa did the same. Toby and Craig looked us over and finally decided it didn’t seem to matter so they told us to change back.

I tried to tell myself the kids behind me can see nothing but my ass. That wasn’t a lot of comfort. It isn’t like we were just flashing them. They’re getting a good long look at our exposed asses.

But this is more embarrassing than that. We aren’t just showing our asses to all these kids we go to school with, many of whom we’ve known since before we even started school. We’re letting two boys we hardly know order us to do it. That’s a large part of what makes it so embarrassing. What kind of girl does something like that?!

After Lisa and I had our own panties pulled up and in place we stood waiting for permission to drop our skirts. Toby left us standing there like that and turned his attention to Carol. She’s standing beside me blushing as though she, too, were holding her skirt up in a public place. He asked, “What about you? What kind of underwear are you wearing? Do you wear slutty panties like those two cunts?”

Carol turned an even darker shade of red and whispered, “No. I’m just wearing plain panties.”

“Show me.”

I heard her sharp intake of breath. She seemed shocked. She apparently didn’t expect to be included in what seems to have become our new morning ritual. But she shouldn’t have been surprised. I told her what kind of guy Toby is and she just finished telling him she wants to play, too. I wondered for a moment if she was going to be able to do it. She looked like she might faint. But after only a brief hesitation she reached down and grabbed a double handful of her plaid skirt. She pulled it up an inch or two but then paused again to gather her courage.

Toby watched her with a huge smile on his face. When she paused he said, “Hurry up. I have to get to school. If you don’t get a move on I’ll have Angela and Lisa strip you naked right where you’re standing!”

I wasn’t sure she could do it. But a shudder rocked her body and she pulled her skirt up to her waist in a sudden violent movement like you’d pull a bandage off, quickly in order to get it over with before she could change her mind.

Toby and Craig looked at her pastel pink panties for a moment. Toby shook his head as if to say that there isn’t much hope for her. He turned to Lisa and said, “You and baby cunt better take her to the mall before Saturday. If she shows up in those I might not want to fuck her.”

Lisa nodded and Toby drove off, once again leaving us standing there holding our skirts around our waists.

We quickly let our skirts fall back into position. We walked on with our heads down, blushing furiously and trying very hard not to hear the strange mix of derogatory and very flattering remarks.

I’m just happy that ninety-nine percent of the kids around us are high school students. I feel bad for Lisa. But I’m glad that not nearly as many girls from St. Jo’s witnessed what we just did. On the other hand, does volume really matter in a situation like this? Only one witness is required to spread a story like this through the entire student population of my relatively small Catholic school in a very short amount of time.

I’m a little surprised that after witnessing what we just did the boys aren’t more forward. I might have expected that at the very least a few of them would have felt free to grope us to their heart’s content after the erotic display the three of us just put on for the amusement of Toby, Craig and a growing number of the general public. I heard a lot of crude comments. But not a single boy has laid a hand on us.

At the next intersection, Carol and I said goodbye to Lisa, wished her luck and walked to our school. The crowd always thins out considerably after we turn off the main street. We hadn’t gone ten feet before Carol whispered vehemently, “That was horrible!”

I nodded.

But then she asked, “Did you have an orgasm, too?”

I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing. I couldn’t control it.

She looked at me like I’m the one who’s crazy. I put my arm around her and said, “Almost, Carol. Almost. It’s pretty exciting, isn’t?”

After a few more steps I asked her about something that’s been bugging me since yesterday. “Why do I get the impression that the identity of the guy who took your cherry is such a big secret? You seem very embarrassed about it. What is he, a dwarf ... a troll?”

Carol blushed and looked around to make certain no one was listening before she finally said, “It’s just because of the way people are. People might be upset if they knew. I was afraid you’d be upset if I told you.”

She didn’t answer the question. If she told me what?

She paused for a moment and said, “I did leave something important out when I was telling you about it.”

I smiled and said, “I’d be very surprised if anything you ever told me could upset me. I’m pretty sure that no matter what you tell me I can top it.”

She looked at me, trying to decide if she can trust me with her big secret I guess. I thought I was going to have to grab her by the neck and shake it out of her before she whispered, “I told you I’ve been doing it with my neighbor and sometimes with one of his friends. Well, he ... they’re ... black. You know how some people are about black guys with white girls. I didn’t know how you’d react.”

I put my arm around her shoulder again and said, “I told you I could top it. I’ll have to invite you over one of these days and show you the pictures of my mother sucking off a big black guy in a men’s room. They’re really hot.”

“NO SHIT?!!”

“No shit.”

She shook her head and said, “I can’t believe how much you’ve changed in a week!”

I sighed and said, “Me either, but I like the change. I’m having a ball!”

We walked on for several yards before a question occurred to me. “Were you going to tell me your neighbor is black?”

She smiled but blushed and tentatively answered, “Probably?”

A long moment passed before she asked, “Does it change your answer?”

I shook my head and said, “Hell no! I think that’s hot!”

Just like yesterday I got some funny looks from the other girls at school when changing classes. I overheard more than a few whispered remarks my shocked fellow students were exchanging among themselves. Well, I say they were shocked. Much to my surprise I get the impression more than a few of the girls didn’t exactly disapprove. But no one said anything directly to me about the little mini strip show I’ve put on two days in a row now in response to orders from Toby.

I spent my lunch period with Carol again. We really began to loosen up and speak freely today. We’ve quickly reached a point in our relationship where we apparently no longer feel the need to have secrets from each other.

She asked me if, after having some time to think about it, I still think I’d like to join her the next time she goes to meet her neighbor and pretends to be blackmailed into unspeakable acts now that I know the men are black. She promised I’d have a good time. He’s a very good fuck and very well hung. He’s kinky, too. But neither he nor his friend own dogs.

I thought I’d already answered that question. I guess she needs to be certain. I assured her that I’m more anxious than ever.

She suggested Lisa be informed of that fact, too. It could get ugly if we went to meet him and Lisa freaked out when she realized the men are black.

I know Lisa well enough to know it won’t be a problem. But I promised to tell her.

She started asking about the pictures of my mother I mentioned on the way to school. I swore her to secrecy, again, and told her about the secret life my parents have been living all these years and the pictures posted on the internet.

She thinks it’s super cool my mother is like us and my parents do the kinky things they do together. Poor Carol. Her mother is more like one of the nuns than like my mom. She’s one of those gullible people who believe every word in the bible and every word out of the Pope’s mouth are absolute facts. She’s convinced of the unerring truth of the bible and nothing any scientist will ever say will be able to convince her otherwise.

Carol joked sarcastically, or sadly, I’m not sure which, that she looked up sanctimonious in the dictionary and discovered they’re using her mother’s picture as an illustration.

Once again I offered to show her the pictures of mom. But I made it clear if she comes to my house she’ll probably end up having sex with my brothers. I pointed out that they aren’t well hung or even very imaginative. But they compensate by being overeager.

She laughed and said it might be amusing. She still hasn’t had sex with anyone anywhere near her own age and she hasn’t yet done it with a white guy. We agreed that she would come over on Thursday if nothing arose to interfere with our plans. Our sex lives seem to be at the mercy of a lot of other people.

After school I waited at the intersection at the end of the street for Lisa. I knew she wouldn’t dawdle today. We have to hurry home so mom can take us to the doctor’s office.

Not long after I got to the intersection I saw her coming down the street from the high school. She has obviously had a more difficult day than I did. Three boys are following her. Well, following her doesn’t really describe it. They’re crowded around her and their hands are all over her. One of them has a hand inside her blouse. Another has his hand up her skirt. It looks like he’s reaching right inside her underwear and groping her pussy as she walks down the street!

And she’s ignoring them! She’s walking along with her head down and ignoring them!

When they got close I snarled, “Leave her alone! We have to get home!”

They looked at me in surprise. I don’t know why they paid any attention to me. All three of them are twice my size. But they came to a stop and removed their hands from under my sister’s clothing. They looked embarrassed. But they also looked pissed.

Lisa just kept walking. She breathed a sigh of relief when they fell behind. When she reached the corner where I stood waiting she looked up and quietly said, “Thanks.”

I exclaimed, “Why were you letting them do that?!”

She turned to look back at the boys who were just groping her as she walked down the street with no regard for anyone driving by or following them on the sidewalk. The boys are headed back toward the high school and unable to hear us now. She stood up straighter and looked a little more like her normal self. She finally said, “Toby, of course. He made me suck those three bastards off under the bleachers at lunch time. There were a dozen guys watching.

“After I finished he told them they can do anything they want to me except fuck me for the rest of the day. And boy! Did they ever! I couldn’t walk the halls this afternoon without having one or two of them ambush me and lift my skirt up.

“I went all the way from science class to math class with my skirt around my waist!

“Before math class started one of them bent me over my desk, lifted my skirt up in front of the entire class and pulled my panties down to my knees. He stuck his finger in my pussy and said, ‘I think I’m gonna have to fuck this bitch one of these days!’

“And all I could do was let him humiliate me like that until the teacher came in.”

I know that must have been awful. But I can’t help thinking I would have loved to have been there to see it! I bet I would have had an orgasm just from watching!

We hurried home. On the way I told her about Carol’s neighbor and her invitation. It was just the distraction that Lisa needed. She smiled and said, “I’ve never even seen a black guy naked except for the pictures of the one that mom sucked off in the men’s room. It sounds sexy, doesn’t it?”

“I was thinking the same thing. Oh, I invited her over to look at those pictures of mom we found. But I told her she’d have to have sex with the twins. She’s coming over on Thursday.”

Lisa asked, “Do you suppose we’re going to go on like this forever? I’ve loved the things we’ve done in the last week. Well, most of them. But it’s so intense! I’m not sure I can keep going at this level.

“And now we have another date with Toby and his friends and your cameraman from the park. We’re about to turn our asses over to a black man who thinks he’s a blackmailer. I love it. But if we keep going at this pace we’ll drop dead from exhaustion before we turn twenty-one!”

“You forgot Mr. Sullivan in the old folk’s home. But he’s a sweetheart. I guess he doesn’t count.”

Mom drove us to the doctor’s office as soon as we got home. On the way she gave us an education on birth control methods. We already knew a lot of what she told us. We both know girls who are already using birth control. Unfortunately, we attend schools in one of those retarded states where they teach only abstinence so our education in the area of birth control contains large gaps.

She also stressed the fact that there are only two ways to guard against sexually transmitted diseases. Abstinence, but that horse is already out of the barn. And condoms, which all three of us believe detract enormously from the enjoyment of a sexual experience.

It’s hard to explain. But there’s something in the psychological makeup of girls like us that craves cum. We need to feel it, taste it, and smell it. We need to know it’s inside of us, placed there by a virile, male cock. It’s a large part of the thrill of being taken. I don’t know what it’s like for normal girls, or women. But despite the dangers of unprotected sex, we crave contact with cum. We want to be taken and used in a way that lets us experience our fantasies and satisfies some mysterious part of us, some need we don’t really understand ourselves. We don’t want it to be like that every time, of course. We enjoy making love, too. But sometimes we crave a kinkier experience and we don’t even know why. We only know that the thought of that kind of rough, humiliating sex really excites us.

Lisa and I received a cursory examination by the Physician’s Assistant. She discussed birth control with us and the dangers of sex. She obviously has a problem with writing a prescription for girls our age, for me in particular. But she held her nose and did it anyway. It helped a lot that mom was there with us. I think the PA would have made it a lot more difficult for us if our mom hadn’t been in the room.

Our next stop was the drug store to fill the prescriptions. On the way home mom made it clear we’ll be seeing the doctor much more often now. She wants us to have regular checkups to ensure we remain healthy.

She seems to have gotten over the shock she received when she found out we discovered the pictures she and dad posted on the internet. We bugged her to let us see the ones we can’t see without a paid subscription to the site. We thought she might be talked into letting us use their password.

Instead, reluctantly and not without reservations, she sat us down at their computer and showed us the file into which dad has scanned or uploaded all their photos, every picture they’ve ever taken from the time they started taking them. They’ve been taking those pictures since before they were married! There are hundreds of them! Thousands even!

The quality of the older pictures often left a lot to be desired. Many of them were taken with an old Polaroid camera and quite a few of the photographs had cracked or become discolored before they were scanned into the computer. But even those flawed older pictures were hot.

Mom sat with us and although she was embarrassed, she explained how she and dad got started. She went into more and more detail as she described the circumstances of each set of photos and as she did she started warming to the subject. She almost seemed to forget she’s talking to her daughters.

She began to loosen up and let her excitement show. The change that came over her as she began to relax with us was remarkable. She seemed to change right before our eyes as she talked about the things they’ve done, and still do. Even her voice began to change!

But it was when she started to talk about what she was feeling, what she was thinking when they did those things that it started getting very warm in the room. I listened to mom and I recognized Lisa and me in her. I understood exactly how she felt in those kinky situations because we’re the same.

By the time mom went down to start supper it was pretty clear our relationship has been taken to a new level. The three of us really opened up. We were probably more honest about our lives, especially our sex lives, than any mother and her daughters have ever been before. Lisa even told her about the things Toby made us do on the way to school the last two mornings!

I was afraid she’d be upset. I was worried for nothing. I think she nearly had an orgasm as she hung on every word and pictured us standing at the curb with our fellow students standing around us in an arc which is growing larger every day, most of them taking photographs while we lift our skirts and display our assets on command!

After mom went down to start supper I rushed to my room to get a flash drive. I ended up needing two of them to download all the pictures in that huge file on our parents’ computer!

Lisa and I changed out of our school clothes and went down to join mom in the kitchen. While mom prepared the meal we helped around the edges. Lisa tossed a salad and I set the table. Mom talked about some of the pitfalls of living the type of life she and dad enjoy so much.

I’m not sure whether she was trying to discourage us or just warn us. But a girl doesn’t become the way we are as the result of a rational decision. There’s something inside all three of us, and every other girl or woman out there who enjoys the things we enjoy, something powerful that makes it impossible to apply logic or common sense to our behavior. She knows that better than we do. But I suppose she has to try.

Her next biggest fear is the twins. She’s afraid they’ll despise her for being the kind of woman she is or at the very least lose all respect for her. I laughed and said, “They may want you, but they certainly won’t despise you. That’s especially true of Alex. He’s like the Yin to the Yang of girls like us. He isn’t a bad kid. But he’s the kind of boy who enjoys treating girls like us the way we enjoy being treated. Or at least he will be when he’s a little older and develops a little more confidence, skill and stamina.

“Allan is different. He’s sensitive, more emotional. Not like gay or anything. He’s ... I don’t know, more traditional I guess. He’s going to be a romantic. But he’s already becoming a pretty good lover. He’s a really sweet kid.”

Mom was quiet for a moment and then she asked, “Doesn’t it bother you ... with your brothers I mean?”

Lisa explained that it didn’t just happen out of the blue. She told mom about the boys peeking at us in the shower and always trying to catch us in our underwear. She described her first few experiences with exhibitionism. Well, not the very first. She discovered her enjoyment of that pastime at the playground at a very young age. She saw the reactions of the boys to seeing her panties when she was playing and she was hooked even before she had any idea what it was that was exciting her.

She knew other girls who enjoyed it at a similar age. But they either outgrew it or had it driven out of them by their parents at an early age. Not Lisa. It’s even more exciting for her now than it was seven or eight years ago when she first discovered the joys of flashing, probably because she has so much more to flash now.

She told us that when she was about twelve and the twins were ten, she started ‘accidentally’ giving them peeks up under her skirt or down her shirt at her budding breasts. The twins were amused and she loved the warm, pleasant feeling she experienced when she did it.

She and the twins have been in a secret, unacknowledged relationship since then. Hardly a day has gone by that she hasn’t arranged to give them a peek at her panties. And when she developed breasts the flames of her exhibitionism only grew hotter. The twins, and any other boy or man to whom she could devise a plan to ‘accidentally’ expose herself, loved her little shows. But it’s unlikely they enjoy it as much as she does.

She loves the attention she gets as a result of her secret hobby. But it’s more than that, much more. What she really craves is the intense feeling of arousal she experiences, the thrill when she exposes some part of herself.

As for the twins, she never planned for it to ever go beyond stirring their hormones with peeks at her underwear. The game changed when I ran into the cameraman in the park last Thursday. That was the spark which has set into motion everything, or at least everything of a sexual nature, which has happened to us since that day.

Because of the strange way it developed, because it’s more like we’re using the boys than they’re using us, we’re in a very nontraditional relationship, even for an incestuous relationship. It isn’t as though we’re making love with our brothers. It’s more like we’re using them to feed our own fantasies. Whenever we’ve done anything with them Lisa has always been in charge. She wasn’t certain she was making her point clearly, but mom and I both seemed to understand.

The boys came home from baseball practice at that point in the conversation. They joined us in the kitchen. They went to the refrigerator for a drink and everyone stopped talking.

The silence was becoming uncomfortable when Allan asked, “Why is everyone so uptight? Did Alex screw up again?”

We all smiled at that. Normally, if someone in the family screws up it’s Alex.

With much more perceptiveness than anyone thought him capable of demonstrating Alex looked at our faces, smiled and said, “Nah, they’re talking about sex.”

I was surprised when instead of being freaked out Allan smiled and sounding so very innocent he asked, “Are they talking about sex with us or do they just not want us to know that girls talk about sex?”

Once more, Alex looked around the room at our faces with a thoughtful look on his face for a moment. After giving it due thought, he pronounced his findings. “Both.”

They’re making it very hard to keep a straight face. Mom is taking it surprisingly well considering the explicit nature of the conversation in which we’ve just been engaged and the fact that the twins have hit the nail on the head. She looked at them sternly and said, “Go up and take a shower. You both stink. It’s hot out there. You smell like you’ve been playing ball.”

They finished their drinks and headed for the stairs. As they left the room Alex said over his shoulder, “I sure could use someone to wash my back.”

Mom smiled sweetly and replied, “Ask your brother.”

“Not the same!”

When they were upstairs and it was safe to talk again, Lisa asked, “Have you told dad anything?”

Mom shook her head and said, “I’m afraid to. I don’t know how he’d take it. You know how he feels about you girls. I think he would have been perfectly happy if you were both born without vaginas, at least until you’re married and it’s time to start thinking about grandchildren.”

I laughed and said, “I’d miss it if it wasn’t there but a girl can have an awful lot of fun without putting hers to use. I sure wouldn’t miss those periods!”

Because all four of us kids have little or no homework this evening the entire family watched a little television together after dinner. We’ve done very little of that lately. It’s funny. We seldom speak to each other when we watch television. But it’s kind of nice being all together in the same room like that.

I did something I haven’t done for a while. I crawled up into my father’s lap and sat there in his arms for a long time. I’ve almost forgotten how much I enjoy being held that way. But as I sat there in his arms I thought about the things I’ve learned about my parents in the last few days. I realize now that my father isn’t the man I thought he was. And, of course, I’m no longer the girl he thinks I am.

I’ve always thought of dad as ultraconservative, almost asexual. Now I know that when they’re alone together my mother is his submissive little sex slave and he enjoys showing off her ass in public and even letting other men have sex with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.