Angela Transformed
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It’s only a short walk from the school to Riverside. I was there by three-fifteen. I signed in at the desk. There were no office chores for me to perform today. Before they selected someone at random for me I volunteered to read for Mr. Sullivan.

No one was surprised. I always choose Mr. Sullivan. They’re happy to have me volunteer. Mr. Sullivan isn’t the most popular resident and more than a few of the volunteers are afraid of him. Well, maybe afraid is too strong a word. But he makes them uncomfortable. I think he must be nicer to me than he is to most people for some reason. I happily went to the elevators and headed up to his room.

His door was partially open when I got there. I knocked and his face lit up when he looked up and saw me. He invited me in and I closed and locked the door behind me. When I turned to face him he said, “I was afraid I’d never see you again after Saturday. I was afraid you’d come to your senses and avoid me like the plague.”

I walked up behind his chair and put my arms around his neck. I smiled down at him affectionately and said, “I couldn’t wait to come back! I’ve been thinking of you constantly!”

I moved around beside him so he can see me and without another word I began to undress. He reached out and put his hand on mine. He asked, “Are you sure? No regrets?”

I smiled and said, “Only one. I was sorry I couldn’t spend the entire day with you.”

I moved around in front of him. Standing so close that our knees are nearly touching I slowly undressed. As I took my clothes off I asked, “Do you remember where I left off in my reading?”

He reached down under his newspaper on the bottom shelf of his lamp table and pulled out the two magazines. He flipped through the one I was reading from until he got to the point where I left off. He held them in his lap and watched as I finished undressing.

As soon as I was naked I leaned down, rested my hand on his surprisingly hard cock and kissed his cheek. He moaned and said, “I don’t think I could stand it if you stopped coming to see me now. You were always the highlight of my day. Now you’re the highlight of my life.”

I kissed him again and said, “I’ll keep coming here as long as you keep letting me get undressed and read to you. It really gets the juices flowing, doesn’t it? And I love those magazines!”

He chuckled and said, “I’ve been reading them for decades. But I’ve never enjoyed them as much as I do now!”

I suggested that he remove his pants while I returned to my chair across from him, spread my legs and began to read the nasty letters. It feels different this time. I suppose the first time for everything is the most exciting. I’m still excited, of course. But I have several new points of reference. I’m no longer a virgin and I’ve taken part in some pretty raunchy sex. But I also have the pictures of my mother on the internet to relate to and the things that those pictures tell me about my parent’s sex life.

Lately it seems like I’m immersed in sex almost constantly. Some girls my age might have a problem with that. I love it!

I kept an eye on Mr. Sullivan while I read the letters from people having all kinds of kinky sex and proudly sharing their experiences. When it became obvious he was nearing another orgasm, rather than allow him to waste his cum by shooting it all over his belly, I got up and knelt in front of him.

He stared at me in shock when I pushed his legs a little farther apart. I worked my way in between his knees. I smiled at him, reached out and placed his left hand on my right tit, and then I leaned down and began to lick his balls.

He whispered curses under his breath for the next few minutes while I licked and then sucked on his impressive cock. In a very short time he exclaimed, “Oh you sweet bitch! I love you!”

And then he filled my mouth with a load of the mildest tasting cum I’ve tasted yet. It was actually quite pleasant!

I swallowed it easily and then I held his cock in my mouth while it slowly deflated.

He caught his breath and then he leaned forward and lifted me into an upright position. He put his arms around me and hugged me tight. We remained like that for several minutes before I suddenly realized he’s crying quietly. I pulled back and placed my hands on his tear-streaked cheeks.

He saw the concern in my eyes and said, “It’s been so long! You sweet, sweet girl! It has been a lifetime! I will never forget this. I don’t know how much time I have left. I’m an old man. But if I live to be two hundred I’ll never forget you.”

I smiled and said, “We aren’t finished, Mr. Sullivan. There will be many more memories to savor by the time you reach your two hundredth birthday.”

He leaned down and rested his forehead on mine. He smiled through his tears and asked, “May I kiss you?”

I laughed and replied, “Are you sure? I’ve heard men avoid kissing girls right after they suck their cocks!”

“I can remember a time in my ignorant youth when I felt that way. Luckily, I outgrew it.”

We kissed then. A nice, sweet, gentle kiss. And then he pulled me up into his lap and held me in his arms. We must have stayed like that for ten minutes or more. It gave me an idea for the next time I come here to read to him. I’m already looking forward to it!

I finally got up and got dressed. I desperately want to stay longer. But I don’t want anyone getting suspicious. This time I remembered to mark our place in the magazine I’m reading from and put them both back under his newspaper.

I kissed him again and said, “I enjoyed that, Mr. Sullivan. I’ll see you Wednesday.”

He laughed and said, “Don’t you think you should call me by my first name now?”

I thought about that for a few seconds and said, “No. I don’t think so. I like it that you’re Mr. Sullivan.”

I saw the understanding in his eyes. He understands me now. He knows how much I enjoy this and now there can be no question in his mind that I’m different than most girls. Suddenly we understand each other a lot better. He smiled and said, “Until Wednesday.”

I grabbed my book bag and went down to the front desk to sign out. I walked home in a pleasant daze. I walked home in such a daze I wasn’t paying any attention when I entered the place in the park where I encountered the cameraman last Thursday.

I had all but forgotten about him!

I came around the curve in the trail and entered the thick copse of trees and bushes that hid me from view of the houses and the rest of the park. Once again it’s nearly dinnertime and there’s hardly anyone in the park.

I may have all but forgotten about him, but the cameraman has apparently not forgotten about me! My heart skipped a beat or two when he first appeared in front of me. But then I calmed down. What the hell. If all he wants is to see my ass in my underwear, why not give him a thrill?!

He’s wearing a different mask this time. It’s clear plastic and only covers his eyes and his nose. But I recognize him. It’s the same man. His Nikon camera is hanging from the strap around his neck.

I’m surprised by how calm I feel. Well, not calm, but I’m not scared. If anything, I’m becoming aroused. I smiled at him and in a soft, friendly voice I said, “You don’t need the mask. I won’t tell.”

I can see that he doesn’t quite know how to react to that. I think, though, that it isn’t just a matter of protecting his identity. I don’t know why, but I get the impression he feels more powerful with the mask on so I said, “But if you want to keep it on I don’t mind.”

He’s still staring at me in mild surprise. He didn’t expect me to react this way and no doubt he’s trying to figure me out. He just stood there staring at me in silence for a minute or two so I finally asked, “What do you want me to do?”

He seemed to come to his senses. He kept the mask on. But this time there’s no question about his expression. He’s smiling. He brought his camera up to his eyes and politely asked, “If you would, please lift your skirt.”

It wasn’t traumatic at all this time. But it was still exciting. I lifted my skirt to my waist and held it there while he took pictures of my new underwear. I saw his surprise when he noticed my sexy panties. I smiled and said, “I bought them because of you.”

I hope I’m not ruining it for him by being too willing a victim.

He took a few pictures and then ordered me to turn around. I heard the shutter clicking away as I slowly turned for him. When I was facing him again I asked, “Would you like me to pull them down so you can take a picture of my pussy? I think you’d like my ass, too. I’ve heard guys say it’s pretty nice.”

He cocked his head and asked with obvious incredulity, “Are you the same girl who was here last week?!”

I smiled and replied, “You had quite an effect on me. I haven’t been the same since you made me lift up my skirt and took my picture. But yes, I’m the same girl. I’m the same girl but I’m different now.”

He finally took off his mask! He slowly peeled it off and put it in his back pocket. We looked at each other in silence until I said, “I’ve been wondering. I wondered if you were someone I know. I wondered how old you are and if you’re good looking.”

He smiled and asked, “What did you decide?”

“I don’t know you. You’re in your mid to late thirties. And you aren’t bad looking.”

Then I grasped the waistband of my panties and pulled them halfway down my thighs. I spread my feet as far apart as the elastic waistband of my panties would allow and waited for him to take my picture.

He stared in awe for a long moment, as if he had forgotten all about the camera. But then he suddenly remembered and began taking pictures feverishly. I pulled my panties up a couple of inches and spread my legs a little farther apart to give him a better view for a few more pictures. Then I brought my legs together and turned slowly. When my back was to him I spread my legs again and bent way over so he could get a good look at my ass and my pussy from the back.

I stayed like that for nearly a minute before I straightened up and finished my circle.

When I was facing him again I slowly pulled my panties back up.

He smiled and said, “That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

He came closer. He reached out and ran his finger softly around my face, tracing my features. He stared into my eyes as he did, judging my reaction I guess. He finally asked, “Would you like to come to my house one day and pose for me?”

I nodded and said, “I’d like that. What do you do with the pictures?”

“They’re just for me, me and a couple of close friends. I don’t post them or send them to people I don’t trust. You’re underage. I could go to jail for years if I posted them somewhere.”

“Have you done this to a lot of girls?”

He thought about his answer for a moment before he asked, “How many is a lot?”

I laughed and asked, “How many have you done this to?”

“Seven.”

“How many have you invited back to your house to pose for you?”

“Only you.”

He paused to consider his words and then asked, “Would you mind if I invite one or two of my friends?”

I shook my head and said, “No. Not as long as you promise I won’t be hurt. Would you like me to bring my sister? She’s fifteen and she’s pretty hot.”

“Do you think she’d like to come?”

I nodded.

Then I asked, “Do you live near here?”

“Less than a block from the corner.”

I told him I have plans for Saturday. But I offered to bring my sister to his house on Sunday.

Throughout our conversation I held my skirt up around my waist. I finally let it drop back in place and reached out to rest my hand on his hard cock. I smiled up at him and said, “If you’d like to step back into the bushes where we can’t be seen we can do something about this to tide you over until Sunday.”

He shook his head in disbelief and quietly exclaimed, “I’m starting to wonder if I’m dreaming this!”

“Maybe.”

He laughed and said, “Do me a favor. Don’t wake me up.”

He took my hand and led me into the bushes beside the path. As soon as we were out of sight of anyone who might choose that moment to walk by on the path I knelt and helped him unfasten his pants. I uncovered a very nice, very hard cock and immediately took it into my mouth. After several tries I even managed to take it down my throat with hardly any discomfort at all!

I sucked him enthusiastically for several minutes before he tried to pull his cock free. He hadn’t cum yet and I looked up to see what was wrong. In a husky, lust filled voice he said, “I want to fuck you!”

I moaned and said, “I want that, too. But I can’t. I’m not on the pill yet.”

“I have a rubber.”

I wasn’t certain how I felt about that. But I wasn’t just being polite when I told him I want him to fuck me. I really do want to get fucked. To say that I’m desperate for a hard cock after sucking off Mr. Sullivan and now posing while this strange man took dirty pictures would not be an exaggeration.

I waited impatiently while he dug the rubber out of his wallet. He handed it to me. I’ve never seen one before but once I removed the foil wrapper it seemed pretty obvious how it works. I fit it over the fat knob at the end and rolled it onto his cock. Then I stood up, turned around and pulled my underwear back down. I spread my legs, bent over and waited eagerly.

He found my pussy easily and drove his cock all the way into me with one strong, virile stroke. I moaned loudly and then remembered where we were. After that I struggled to remain quiet but it wasn’t easy. He turned out to be pretty good at this. I experienced several mind-numbing orgasms before he finally erupted inside of me, filling the end of that rubber with what seemed like an enormous amount of semen. The only thing keeping me on my feet at the end was his strong grip on my hips.

He slowly pulled his cock free after a long, pleasant pause while we both caught our breath. I turned around and carefully removed the rubber from his slowly shrinking cock.

I took his cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. Then I looked at the rubber and knew what I had to do. I looked him in the eyes, tipped my head back and emptied the contents of the rubber into my mouth.

I thought he was going to cum again just from watching me!

I swallowed and said, “Very nice.”

It isn’t really. His cum is bitter and I can taste the condom. I don’t care for the taste of latex. But it struck me as an incredibly sexy thing to do. This guy really appeals to the submissive in me and I figure I owe all the excitement I’ve experienced since last Thursday to him. If he hadn’t started me down this path I’d have missed out on an awful lot of excitement. For that reason, I don’t mind putting up with the unpleasant taste.

We agreed upon a time for Sunday and he told me how to get to his house. He stared at me for a moment before saying, “I can’t believe you’re the same girl I met here last Thursday! You were a virgin!”

I laughed and said, “I guess you’re a bad influence on me. I better get home. It’s time for dinner. Thanks for the appetizer. See you Sunday.”

I pulled my underwear back up, grabbed my book bag and hurried away. I’m late again. I know mom will be concerned, more now than before.

I checked my watch before I went inside. I’m only about fifteen minutes late. But that’s late enough. I detoured into the kitchen to let mom know I’m home. It was obvious when she looked up at me that she’s worried, almost certainly because I told her about the pervert in the park. I never should have done that. I smiled at her and said, “Relax, mom. I just took a detour.”

I detoured into the bushes to get fucked. But she doesn’t need to know that.

I started for the stairs to go up and change out of my school clothes but before I could make my getaway mom came closer with a look of concern on her face. I held my breath, suddenly conscious of the load of cum I just swallowed. I can still feel it burning my throat.

She took me in her arms and said, “You’re changing so much so quickly. It worries me.”

Before I could stop myself I said, “Because we’re suddenly so much alike?”

I really didn’t mean to say that.

She leaned back and looked into my eyes and then I saw her nostrils flare. She smelled the cum on my breath!

She sighed and said, “You’re only fourteen! We need to talk.”

“You were only twelve. Speaking of which, one of these days you’re going to have to tell me how that came about.”

She groaned quietly and said, “I never should have told you that. That was a huge mistake.”

I kissed her cheek and said, “Mom, stop worrying. Maybe we are going a little wild. But we come by it naturally. And I suppose you’re right, we are young. But I believe we’re mature enough to handle it. Honest, mom, no one’s getting hurt here.”

“I hope to god you’re right.”

I have to keep biting my tongue to keep from bringing up the erotic pictures of her we found on the net. I don’t want to embarrass her. But it doesn’t seem right to me that she can do the things she does, post the pictures on the internet for anyone to see, and then get all upset because I’m having sex, especially since she started having sex when she was two years younger than I am now.

I started for the stairs again but then I turned back and asked, “Did you call the doctor?”

She nodded and said, “We can’t get in to see him for more than a month so they said we can come in after school one day this week and talk to the PA. She can write your prescriptions.”

I said, “Thanks, mom. Now quit worrying so much.”

“I wish I could. Tell me, Angela, what happened on the way home today?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“No. But I’m worried and I feel like I need to know.”

We looked into each other’s eyes for a minute and finally I said, “He was in the park again.”

I didn’t have to say who. She knew.

“We talked. We made friends. He’s actually pretty nice.”

She groaned and said, “They say that about lots of serial killers.”

I shook my head and said, “If he was going to he could have done it last Thursday. I’m fine. He’s a sweet guy. He’s no weirder than you or me.”

“That isn’t a very good recommendation. I’m not reassured.”

“I love you, mom. Please relax. I promise not to get killed.”

She obviously isn’t convinced. But she let it rest. I went up to my room. Lisa and the twins are gathered around her computer. They’re looking at pictures of mom. I started undressing in order to change out of my school clothes and into something more comfortable. The boys stopped looking at the computer to watch me.

Lisa asked, “Anything interesting happen today?”

I chuckled and said, “Yes. A lot. I’ll tell you all about it after dinner. How about you? You must have heard something from the other kids about what we did on the way to school. Most of the kids in the audience were from your school.”

Alex looked back and forth between us and asked, “What happened?”

Lisa rolled her eyes and exclaimed, “Christ! It seemed like every boy I passed in the hall today had something to say about my panties!”

You’d have thought she was upset from the tone of her voice, disgusted by the behavior of the kids in the hallway. I know better.

Alex asked again, “What happened on the way to school?!”

I laughed and said, “That frown isn’t fooling anyone, Lisa! You loved every minute of it!”

She laughed, shrugged and admitted, “Yeah. It was kinda fun.”

Alex raised his voice and demanded to know, “What the hell happened on the way to school?!!”

Lisa laughed again at his impatience. But she finally told the twins about our underwear check on the way to school while I got dressed.

The guys were picturing what happened to us this morning in their dirty little minds as Lisa described it in intimate and exquisite detail. She obviously enjoys telling them about it as much as they enjoy hearing it!

When she finished, Alex groaned and said, “Damn! I’d give anything to have seen that!”

Breathlessly, Allan said, “Me, too!”

Lisa said, “There were enough people taking pictures. You’ll probably get a chance to see some of the photographs before very long.”

Alex said, “If anyone offers you copies of the pictures, please say yes.”

She promised she would. I was ready then and we all went down to dinner together. Mom seemed to have calmed down a little. Dad was just dad. He’s oblivious. He likes it that way. The less he knows about the details of the lives Lisa and I are living the happier he is. It isn’t that he doesn’t love us. He does. He loves us very much and we know it. But he still thinks of us as little girls and I’m starting to think he always will.

After dinner we went upstairs. I think mom and dad are beginning to worry because we aren’t watching enough television. We haven’t watched it at all in five days now. That’s totally out of character, especially for Lisa and the twins. I don’t watch it much anyway but they watch it with our parents a lot. Or at least the twins do.

Lately the boys have been finding evenings in our bedroom to be much more entertaining.

Homework has been getting lighter as the school year draws to a close. But finals are coming up and I have a lot of studying to do. The school I attend is known as one of the best in the country. But it gets that reputation by working us poor kids to death. I don’t mind ... most of the time. I want a good education. And I like school.

Some of the girls at St. Jo’s do mind, though. Some of the girls are only going there because their parents are devout Catholics and insist upon it. Many of those girls couldn’t care less about getting a good education. They would much rather go to public school with their friends. But good students or not they’re just as much afraid of the nuns as the rest of us so they do the work. The nuns may not wear habits anymore. But they can be just as mean as their predecessors in penguin suits ever were.

I arranged my books on my desk but before I could begin to study I had to tell Lisa and the twins about my day or they’d never leave me alone. I started by telling them about Carol and letting Lisa know she begged to go with us the next time we go see Toby and his buddies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.