Selling Underwear: First Time Fucked - Cover

Selling Underwear: First Time Fucked

by JonnyLove

Copyright© 2011 by JonnyLove

Erotica Sex Story: A door-to-door salesman is seduced into a bi-sexual threesome by a beautiful woman and her handsome husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   .

After a whole morning from going door to door selling underwear, Jamie had finally reached the last door on his route. He knocked on the door and waited patiently for an answer. The street was newly built, all of the houses red brick. This was the first time that Jamie had been in the street since it had been built as his route was different than normal. As Jamie began to scratch his head, the door opened.

Jamie was greeted warmly by a very attractive, blonde haired woman who looked in her forties. She was barefoot and wearing a pink bathrobe, her hair tied back.

"Hello, there. Would you be interested in purchasing some of the underwear from our new range?" Jamie asked politely.

The woman studied him from head to toe before smiling and replying "Come in. Let me see."

She stepped to the side to allow Jamie to enter the house, closing the door behind him. He stood in the living room and his eyes began to wander around the room. This was the first time he had been in one of these new homes.

"Can I get you a drink?" the woman asked.

"Sure. A glass of water, please." Jamie replied as he walked around the room, studying framed photographs, one of which was a wedding photo. The woman was pictured with a handsome dark haired man in most of the photos and after seeing the wedding photo it confirmed that he was her husband.

"You can take a seat if you'd like." Her voice called from the kitchen.

Jamie walked to the armchair and sunk deep into it, placing his briefcase on the floor beside his feet. His eyes scanned the room again before she returned with two tall glasses of water, complimented by a slice of lime that rested on the top of the glass.

"Thank you." Jamie said as he took the glass from her, taking a big mouthful from it before placing it on the floor.

The woman sat down on the sofa which was just opposite from him. She took a sip from her glass of water and placed it on the table to the side of her. "My name is Mary." She said with that infectious smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Mary. I'm Jamie. This is a wonderful home you have." Jamie replied returning the smile.

Mary giggled and thanked Jamie before taking another sip from her glass. "So what is this underwear you're selling?" She asked curiously.

"Oh." Jamie reached down and lifted his briefcase onto his lap, unlocking it and flipping it open. Mary stood up and walked across the room, sitting on the arm of his chair. She looked down at the lace underwear with interest and reached down to grab some.

"You like them do you?" Jamie asked with a smile on his face.

"I do. I might have to try them on."

She stood up in front Jamie and untied the sash on her bath robe. He gulped nervously and felt his heart begin to race in his chest. Was she really going to try them on in front of him? When the sash was untied, her bathrobe quickly opened like curtains, revealing her bare breasts and the trimmed pubic hair of her pussy.

Jamie couldn't help but watch on lustfully as her bathrobe dropped to the floor around her smooth feet, toenails painted blood red. She looked at him and giggled, noticing that the briefcase on his lap was significantly higher than it was before, elevated by his erection. She held the underwear in front of her and stepped into them, pulling them up and into place. She then twirled several times and asked Jamie "Do they look good?"

Jamie gulped nervously and replied "Y-Yeah. They look real good, Mary." She smiled and pulled them off, letting them drop to the floor. Jamie began to sweat as she approached him. Mary grabbed the briefcase and dropped it to the floor. She then sat on his lap sideways, letting her feet dangle over the arm of the chair.

"Do I turn you on, Jamie?" Mary asked seductively.

"Yeah. Y- you do." Jamie replied nervously as she leaned in to kiss him. He opened his mouth and let her tongue slide inside. They kissed passionately, her right arm around the back of his neck. He immediately placed a hand onto one of her breasts and began to squeeze it softly as their tongues clashed.

Mary pulled away and looked deep into Jamie's eyes. "I don't mean to change subject, but have you ever been with another man before?" She asked.

Jamie scratched his head and replied "Err, no. Why do you ask?"

"It's just; it's always been a fantasy of mine to be in a threesome with two guys. Only I want the guys to, you know, do stuff to one another as well as me." Mary sighed.

"I've never given it any thought before now."

As Jamie finished his sentence, Mary's husband appeared behind the chair completely naked. Jamie turned and jumped with fright.

"I'm sorry!" He shouted. "I didn't mean to kiss your wife, I mean—Oh, god!"

"Calm down, man." He replied with a smile on his face. "I'm Kevin."

Jamie turned to look at Mary who giggled. "We'd really like to fuck you, Jamie." Mary said, her hands playing with his hair.

"I'm willing to try anything, dude." Kevin added.

Jamie looked around and tried to make his mind up about what was happening. He looked back at Mary who had a very persuasive look on her face.

"Nobody will ever know about this, right?" Jamie asked worryingly.

"Not a soul." Mary replied.

Jamie nodded his head and Mary immediately pressed her lips against his and her tongue made its way back into his mouth. Kevin walked around the chair and Mary's feet began to rub against his genitals. He moaned and gently ran his thumbs into her smooth soles.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.