Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Marcus's family life takes a new turn - Harriett gets a job. Will this give Harvey more time to cavort with the young ladies, or inundate him with chores while she's away? In this episode, Harvey accompanies Harriett on her first business trip. California, here we cum!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humor   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

Erica's sights are set on her father Ed. So Mr. Marcus and Erica conceive a plan to get the pair together. The best laid plans of getting laid...


Emergency Incest

Erica and I plotted as we drove back from the beach in the rental car. Despite the recent blowjob from Erica, the sway of her tits under her shirt had me half erect before we'd gone a mile. Her father would be a lucky guy. Erica wasn't attractive like a model, all slim and shapely, but her thick torso was ready to be ridden, and I suspected she'd appreciate someone who rode her hard. Too bad my rule "Don't fuck the boss's daughter" extended to my wife's boss's child.

She pulled another Tootsie Roll Pop from her bag and started sucking. I was no longer jealous of the candy treat, since I'd experienced those lips personally. "Okay then, we'll need to get you alone with your father, if you're intent on getting him into bed."

"Oh yes!" shouted Erica. "Tonight's the night."

Wiggling in the seat accentuated the tumbling of her tits. Why didn't I just pull over onto a side street and fuck the daylights out of her? Because, like Annie wanted me, Erica wanted her daddy. Not rational, but understandable.

"This should be pretty simple," I said. "When it comes time for dinner, you pretend to have a stomach ache." I pulled the candy from her mouth. "From too many of these. That will leave you alone with him while Harriett and I go out."

"Sounds terrific. You came up with that so quick. Do you do this a lot?"

Plot ways for young women to get laid? Yes, but it's usually me doing the laying. "Not really."

I pulled into the hotel lot and tossed the keys to an attendant. Erica ran around to my side of the car as the attendant pulled away. I got a sudden hug and a kiss, flat on the lips. My hands dangled hesitantly, scared to pull her closer. I might throw off my self-imposed constraints and fuck her there, standing up, for everyone in the vicinity to see.

Her lips, sweet from candy, lingered much too long. "You find me attractive, right?" she asked. "Not too fat?"

Nothing but the truth. "Yes."

"Your hard-on gave you away."

That was true. Although Erica wasn't the athletic or thin body type I was usually attracted to, the combination of an attractive face and overwhelming tits caught my attention and imagination. She wasn't my usual conquest. Hell, she was no conquest at all.

Erica bounced towards the hotel while I walked at normal speed.

When I got upstairs, Harriett and Ed were in the room. They'd evidently finished the new employee orientation and whatever else they did. Erica was curled up the sofa, starting her play-act. Good girl!

"What's on the schedule for tonight?" I asked. Ed and Harriett only shared information on a need-to-know basis, and that meant learning the details or commitments with scant time to prepare.

Ed read from a piece of paper. "We all have dinner plans with a client."

Harriett looked up from a stuffed three-inch vinyl binder. "That includes both of you, so you'll need to clean up quickly."

"They're a local company that's been with us since the company was founded," Ed added.

Erica came out of character and snatched the paper from her father's hand. "Bernard's in East Village? Sounds snooty."

I stared at her, and she got the point. "Oooh, I don't feel very good. My tummy aches." She pouted and held her stomach, back on the couch where she should have stayed.

Ed, the dutiful and pussy-whipped father, hurried to his daughter's side. "Maybe I should stay here with Erica. You can handle these folks, Harriett. I saw how you charmed the regional managers."

Harriett, charming? Was this some other Harriett, one I'd never met?

My wife's voice was hesitant. "Okay, Ed, if you think so."

"Absolutely." Ed stroked his daughter's head. "You'll be in the driver's seat."

Erica winked. I hoped she got her father into her driver's seat while we were gone. With her sexually satisfied, there'd be less chance she'd come on to me, and less chance I'd agree.

"Harvey, go take a shower and wear something presentable."

Now THAT was the Harriett I knew: demanding and bossy.

As I showered, thoughts of Erica in her bikini stoked my dick to attention. Somehow, I got soft enough to dress for dinner. In the common space of our suite, Erica was in pajamas that showed nothing. Our plan was underway.

Dinner went well. The clients and their wives were charming and fun. We decided to go dancing after dinner. Harriett and I never go dancing. Close bodily contact upsets her. The wives in the group took turns dancing with me instead, as the husbands did with Harriett. Several of the wives dragged me onto the dance floor for slow numbers, and made sure to hold themselves tight against me. Soon, they were taking turns, every one of them feeling the protuberance between my legs, rubbing themselves the right way. Not that I'd get the chance to do any more than that, mind you.

When we got back, Erica and Ed were in their separate bedrooms. Ed was particularly quiet. A half dozen miniature booze bottles decorated the counter. Everything was not fine, but it wasn't my role to probe, neither Ed for information or Erica for, well, just probing. I opened my mouth anyway. "Did you guys have something to eat?"

"I had room service," said Ed.

"Where's Erica?" asked Harriett.

"In bed. Her stomach ache got worse. I offered to phone the house physician, but she refused. Just sulked. I don't understand her, I really don't. What does she want from me?"

Your dick, dickhead! No comments about her coming on to him, or undressing. Hmmm. Kids are inscrutable. And unscrewable, if you're Ed.


With more meetings scheduled for Ed and Harriett the next day, Erica and I were alone.

"Let's go to the beach. I didn't exactly get any quality tanning time," she said.

She came out in the same bikini, and then pulled on a t-shirt and shorts. Once we were safely buckled in a rental car, Erica spewed her side of the previous night's story. "We started out watching some TV together, and I sat real close, almost on his lap. I couldn't order anything from room service, or it would have spoiled my upset stomach excuse. He turned off the TV, and we talked like what seemed to be forever. I slipped off my pjs, kind of subtle, not just whoosh." She wiggled her shoulders, her breasts wobbling. "I was in bra and panties."

Maybe since Ed was inebriated, she'd been successful. "So, did everything work out?" Boy, am I a letch for wanting to know the details.

"I got his pants down after a lot of protest and took his dick in my mouth. It only got this big -" She indicated about four inches. "I sucked and sucked, him muttering the whole time. It never got any bigger, and then he came."

"Great!" At least with Ed, she got to swallow.

I pulled into our private parking lot at the closed beach and got out. I held the door for Erica since I'm basically a nice guy.

"Not great," she said. "When I pulled off my bra. He turned red and screamed about being humiliated and that I should go to my room and not come out for the rest of the evening."

So no real sex, at least by Bill Clinton's definition.

"I fucked up real good," she continued. "Now he won't even look at me, let alone hug. I really screwed up."

To console her, I put my arm around her waist. We walked down to the sand that way, hip to hip. We dropped our bags but not each other. Her arm came up behind me and drew me closer. Her mouth reached up to mine, in our side-by-side embrace, mouths open, tongues searching.

This was getting too steamy for my own good, or Erica's. I pulled my face back, leaving Erica's tongue wagging in air. "I know you feel like you've been rejected -"

"Feel like? He pushed me away, for chripes sake. When I was naked! You like my body! Why didn't he? Is there something wrong with these?" She pulled the string that opened her top. Those two breasts I'd dreamt about all night hung loose. "See?"

She placed my hand under one and hefted it gently. I'd only touched her back in our previous beach visit. Now I held one breast, now both, in my palms. They squished and floated.

"When Daddy ran his hand over one nipple, shit, I almost came right there. They're sensitive. Try it."

Erica said Ed had looked at her breasts but hadn't touched them. What was the truth? It didn't matter. I was holding and palpating her flesh, not Ed. I tested her theory by flicking her nipples, one at a time.

She inhaled sharply and bucked her hips forward. "God, I need something down there. She reached down for my dick, which was at attention. She thrust her hand down my trunks and stroked with a fury.

"Hang on. Slow down." It wouldn't take much more, and I'd be on top of her, giving her what she'd asked for. And as desirable an outcome as that seemed to be in concept, it wasn't going to happen.

"No." She continued her onslaught. "I want someone in me. I want you in me."

I pulled her hand out of my pants. No way was I going to be second choice to Ed. "I'm sorry it didn't work out with your dad. Some men can deal with their daughters intimately, and some can't."

"Can you?" Erica asked. "Did you do your daughter?" Now one of her hands was in her bikini bottoms. Her hips continued to rise and fall as she fingered herself. It was none of her business, despite the fact that she'd had my prick in a jackhammer lock. She dropped to the sand on her back, her reaction intensifying. She was frigging herself good, with at least two fingers. "Are you going to put that big dick of yours in or not?" She slid down the bottoms, exposing her needy pussy.

No way was I going to violate the 'don't fuck the boss's daughter rule, even if on a technicality that Erica was my wife's boss's daughter. Close enough. "Not." I knelt down, my dick out of her reach, and placed my face at her cunt. "How's this instead?" I stabbed at the opening with a stiff tongue. Then I licked up, stopping to suck in the vicinity of where her clit should have been.

"Oooh God! What are you doing?"

"The next best thing, to get you some relief."

"Ooooh, yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping until Erica had come at least once. The lower half of my body rubbed against the beach. Was this the origin of the phrase 'pounding sand?' I licked and slurped and drove my mouth deeper onto her pussy. She pushed my head tight, preventing retreat. I was smothering in pussy, hot pussy, riding her wild movements like a cowboy in the saddle.

So why didn't her father climb into the saddle with her, and give her a good fucking? Was it my quick affirmative reply when he asked if fucking her was wrong? Damn! Did this girl's plan to bed her father fail because of me? Certainly I was complicit.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I want Daddy to fuck me!" Erica growled a song of animal lust. "Uugggh. Ugghhhh." She collapsed, chest rising and falling. For the moment, she was satisfied. Her father would be a lucky guy to fuck her to orgasm.

I sat back, waiting for Erica to return to the world of the coherent. She raised up on her elbows, tits sagging to the sides. "I have to find a way to get Daddy to fuck me."

"Are you suggesting I do something like shoot him up with some drug or tie him up blindfolded?"

Erica laughed. "No, silly. Just lend moral support."

For an immoral act of incest? Sure thing! "Okay, I'll help." We packed up and piled back into the car.

"Just curious," said Erica. "Would you like to do it with me? I mean, have sex?"

"Sure I would. But I have a rule."

"But you've made love to other girls, besides your wife, right? I mean, with a dick like that, you probably have to beat them off."

Some of them had beaten me off. Even Erica had.

"What if Daddy and Harriett both agreed to let you do me?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? There's no way they'd ever give their permission."

"But if they did?" asked Erica. "Would you fuck me if they said yes?"

Why not agree? "Sure, but only with their approval." Which would never happen.

Why did she ask? I mean, she was plotting to get her dad in the sack, not me. Was I her backup? Certainly her father would fuck her before allowing me to do the dirty deed. And Harriett? Give me a break. She'd rather cut my dick off than have me use it with anyone, let alone her boss's daughter. Ridiculous concept! Erica was sneaky, but that result was way beyond possible.

When we entered the lobby, a nice looking young man at the end of the registration counter raised one hand. Erica returned the gesture.

"What about him? He seems to like you. How about making love with him?" I asked.

"Rene? He's the evening services manager. We had a long talk at breakfast yesterday. He's gay. By the way, he thinks you're cute."

I glanced back. Rene waved and winked. Oops.

The elevator dinged and its doors opened. Erica touched my arm. "I have something to do. I figured out a way where Daddy has to fuck me." I got a peck on the cheek, totally unexpected.


Upstairs, Ed and Harriett sat on opposite ends of the couch. Empty booze bottles littered the end table next to him. Harriett left the room almost immediately without a word.

"Where's Erica?" asked Ed.

"She had an errand. She'll be up soon," I said.

"I've got reservations at a five-star -" Ed stopped when Erica walked in.

Her face was flushed. "Daddy, I think I'm sick."

As she went weak in the knees, he put his arm around her. She grabbed him in a bear hug. "Daddy, don't let go. Please."

She wasn't just hugging; she was rubbing her body against him, up and down. A nice sex simulation, with their clothes on.

"Splash some cold water on your face. I'm sure you just got too much sun." He had to peel her off and turn her around. I got a surreptitious wink as she ran for her bedroom.

Harriett came in from the kitchenette, munching an apple. "Fruit is a good appetite suppressant," she mumbled.

Moans and groans came from the women's bedroom. We all ran to the door, but Ed got there first. Erica was under the sheet, writhing side to side. Her t-shirt and shorts were on the floor. Her knees, spread, elevated the sheet.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, Daddy, I can't help it. I'm all hot, and I itch."

Ed turned to me. "What happened at the beach today?"

"Nothing," I said. I just ate your daughter to orgasm, because she was so horny after you wouldn't fuck her. "We just laid out and got some sun."

He sat next to his daughter. Her knee kept thumping his arm.

"Make it go away," she cried. "Make it stop." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm calling the house physician." Ed dialed the number with no hesitation, which meant either he had memorized it, or it was displayed on the plastic card adorning the phone keypad. "Could a doctor come up right away? My daughter is, well, she's not feeling well."

We stood and watched Erica thrash under the sheet, which was now slipping down. Erica didn't seem to notice, but Ed kept pulling it back up.

There was a knock, and Harriett ran to answer. In walked Rene. Aha, here comes the ruse! Guy even had a black bag. "What seems to be the problem?" he asked.

Erica came out of her mindless babble. "Doctor! Oh, please. I'm hot and I itch. I can't stand it! Make it go away. Pleeeeze!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.