A New Slave Submits

by Defiant

Copyright© 2011 by Defiant

BDSM Sex Story: She was unhappy at home and found a man online that excited her. She was happy to submit herself to him and become his sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

We had been talking online for many months, spending time flirting and getting to know each other. We live too far apart to be able to just get together in the afternoons but after quite a bit of planning I was finally in her city, waiting in a hotel room for her to arrive. She was married, but not getting what she wanted or needed at home, which is how we met in the first place. Social networking sites are full of people that are looking for something "more", and that is how we ended up coming into each other's lives.

I knew that she had some sexual experiences, but was still very inexperienced in many of the "wilder" aspects of sex play. I was about to change that for her, and she knew it. She was told to arrive wearing a white button-down blouse, short black skirt, white thigh highs, and black high heels with a 4 or 5 inch heel. No bra, and no panties.

She was to wear moderately heavy makeup to give her somewhat of a "trashy" look, and some very thick red lipstick. She knew that she would be punished if she did not follow my directions exactly, so I was reasonably confident that she would do as she had been told.

At the appointed time, there was a knock on the door. When I opened up the door, she stood there dressed as I had instructed, looking extremely nervous, yet very excited. I motioned for her to come in and stand in the middle of the room, which she did.

"Put your purse down, then put your hands behind your head", I told her.

She put her purse down on the dresser, then stood with her hands clasped behind her head, looking very nervous about what I might do next. I slowly walked around her, looking over every inch of her body, making sure that she knew that she was on display and being inspected. I ran my hands over her arms, down her back, across her chest, up her legs, and over her pussy.

"I see that you disobeyed me and wore a bra. At least you left your panties off, so your punishment won't be TOO severe when I get to that", I told her.

"I was embarrassed. My nipples were poking through my blouse and anyone could see that I wasn't wearing a bra", she pleaded.

"I know that, girl. Why do you think I wanted you to dress the way I specifically ordered you to? I wanted you to be embarrassed. I wanted you to feel like you were on display", I replied. "Take off your blouse, your bra, and your skirt, then kneel on the floor", I commanded.

She quickly removed the clothing that I had directed her to do then knelt down on the floor, her hands resting on her thighs. She watched as I pulled a pair of wrist cuffs from my bag and set them on the bed in front of her. Her eyes followed again as I pulled out a slave collar and held it up in front of her face.

"This is your last chance to back out of this", I told her. "You can get up, get dressed, and leave right now or you can decide that you want to follow through with this. If you want to continue, you know what to do."

She hesitated for just a moment, then reached her hands back and lifted her hair clear of her neck.

"Please, Master ... collar your slave", she said in an almost pleading tone.

I smiled, then reached down to slip the collar around her neck. When it was in place, I slid the small padlock through the rings to make sure that it could not be removed without the key I kept in my pocket.

When the collar was securely in place she let her hair fall and lifted her wrists up to me. I took the wrist cuffs from the bed and secured each around her wrists, also locking them into place. I went around behind her, pulled her arms behind her back, and fastened the cuffs together. Then I walked back around in front of her.

I looked down into her eyes, as she knelt there looking up at me.

"You have given yourself to me, as my slave. I am now going to fully claim and enjoy you", I said, as I unfastened and lowered my pants.

"Open your mouth, slave", I ordered.

She opened up her mouth and I slid my rapidly-expanding cock between her lips.

"Suck", I ordered, and I began to slowly move back and forth in her mouth to accentuate her own head movements as she worked to give me the oral pleasures I desired.

It didn't take very long until I wanted a greater level of stimulation, so I grabbed her by the hair and started to forcibly fuck her in the mouth. This felt so much better to me though it caused her to gag and even choke a bit, but I knew that she would eventually get used to it so I did not ease up on my sexual assault of her mouth and throat.

All too soon I felt that familiar tingle that indicated that I was close to reaching my climax. I slid my cock out and ordered her to keep her mouth open. I jerked it a few times until I was ready, then shot a large load all over her face and into her mouth. When I had finished shooting, I wiped my cock off on her cheek and told her to swallow. She gulped down the part of my load that I had allowed to land in her mouth, and had a look of pure ecstasy on her face. When she saw me looking at her and smiling, she blushed a deep red that extended all the way down past her tits!

"I am glad that you enjoyed that so much, slave, since you will be doing quite a bit more of exactly that today. Now, open your mouth back up", I ordered, and slid my cock back in between her red lips.

"You are here today to please ME. You are here to show ME just how much you want to belong to ME, and what lengths you will go to in order to prove yourself to ME", I said as I slipped in and out of her tightly sucking mouth.

I slid out of her eager mouth, grabbed her by the hair, and began to lift her to her feet as I moved her towards the dresser and the mirror on the wall behind it. I stood her in front of the mirror and turned her face so that she was looking at herself.

"Look at your Master's cum splashed all over your face, slave. This is what your purpose is now ... a place for me to dump my cum", I whispered into her ear.

Pushing on her back, I bent her over the dresser so that she was bent at the waist, yet still looking at herself in the mirror. With my legs, I moved her feet further and further apart until she was stretched out about as far as she could go. Moving close up behind her I rubbed my cock back and forth across her now soaking wet pussy.

"I see that you are enjoying your new role, given how soaked this cunt is", I teased her, then slid all the way inside of her in one stroke.

She drew a sharp breath, let out a low moan, and exclaimed, "Yessss! Oh, God, yesssss!" when I bottomed out in her tight, wet pussy.

I looked her in the eye through the mirror and said, "Just think ... THIS is what your purpose is now. You exist solely to satisfy MY sexual urges, as I see fit, when and how I see fit, and you have no further choice in the matter. You will simply do as you are told, when and how you are told, and to the absolute best of your abilities."

She closed her eyes, shuddered, and flooded my cock as her first orgasm overtook her.

"Thank you, Master", she said. "I didn't know just how much I truly needed this until now. Yes, I know that I wanted it, and that is why I came here today, but I had no idea just how much I actually NEEDED this until just now!"

I smiled at her in the mirror, grabbed her by the hips, and began to thrust into her. Harder and harder with each stroke until I was pounding into her with enough force to rock the dresser against the wall on every stroke. She was moaning near-constantly now and her eyes were closed. I released one hip and brought my hand down hard on her ass cheek.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.