Who Do You Want?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: We started telling each other what fantasies really turned us each on. My wife told me she always dreamed about me fucking one of her girlfriends. Then she made it come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

As soon as I met Donna at a party, I knew I wanted to be with her. I'm pretty tall, six-five, and she was five-eight, so we are at least in the same part of the stratosphere. She was bubbly and fun with wavy blond hair down just past her shoulders and her body, well, she's slender and curvy with beautiful long legs and a nice figure. Really she's got great boobs and likes guys to notice them.

Well, the night of the party, I certainly did and I left with her phone number and email address and a definite show of interest.

I wasted no time and called her the next day and our first date was the next Friday night, followed by every night since. We were engaged eight months later and married just over a year after that. Have I mentioned that the sex with Donna was good?

Well, it wasn't ... it was magnificent.

I found me a woman with a sex drive that even out-revs mine. Not only that, she adores sucking me and offers her mouth to me all the time. She has never been too tired or stressed or not in the mood. Is she perfect? Pretty much, yes.

We're now married, just a few months ago, and after a particularly energetic fuck, we were laying there in one another's arms, enjoying the afterglow and started to ask each other what really turned the other on.

"Oh, it sounds silly, but sometimes when you walk around in your boxers and have your semi-hard cock hanging out the opening, well, it's crazy but I get so wet and horny I've got to have it right then."

"Hmm, I'll remember that, should come in handy. What else?"

"Well, it turns me on to think of you fucking one of my friends, my girlfriends."

"Geez, really, which one?" I asked knowing that she had lots of friends, some from growing up, some from college, some from work and some from tennis.

"Doesn't matter, just any of them. I love thinking about it."

"Not any one in particular?"

"Well, Emma's probably the one you'd want most. I'll bet I'm right about that, huh?"

Emma was gorgeous. She's small and part-Asian and while she has an Asian-frame, she's got boobs that are definitely from her father's side of the family, his family is French/German from the Alsatian region. She's dark-haired, as you might expect, with a compact body that is just perfect from what I've seen of it. Her skin is light amber looking like a wonderful, all-over tan. She went to college with Donna and paid her expenses by modeling for clothing catalogs.

"Oh, babe, you picked the one I'd sure go for, that's for sure."

"I thought you would. And you've never seen her naked, either. I have, you'd cream your pants."

"I have every reason to believe you, hon, she's a doll."

"You'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you, Herb? You'd love the chance, right?"

"What guy wouldn't? That beautiful skin she has and so trim and compact, well, except for those boobs of hers."

"Well, I've seen those boobs and they's perfect, I mean tens."

"Nice as these?" I asked as I fondled the beauties right next to me.

"Oh, Herb, if you only knew. They are these perfect cones. When she's flat on her back, they stand right up tall, just perfect. And nipples? Oh, you like the puffy kind, right? Bingo, they just look fresh-sucked, which is something that you could do like a nice hubby," she asked, so, like a good hubby, I slipped down and did her bidding.

A few days went by, when over supper, she asked me, "Remember us talking about our fantasies? Mine about watching you fuck one of my girlfriends?"

"Oh, hon, how would I forget that?"

"Well, Emma called me today at work and we had a nice chat. I kind of put you into the conversation to see if I could find out if she liked you, you know, like sexually."

"Oh, yeah? And... ?"

"You want to know, don't you?"

"Of course, look, she's a super-hot woman, the hottest of all your friends. Come on, out with it."

"Well, we were comparing partners, you with the doctor she's seeing. And, well, the doctor is so busy and stressed out all the time, she's not too happy with the quality of their sex life. So, I told her about mine."

"Your's? Well, I hope you told her it's pretty good."

"I told her I had a guy with libido to spare. She got real quiet when I said that. Then, she asked me what you were like in bed. Well, I told her."

"Yeah, yeah?"

"Well, I think if you want some of Emma, she'd jump at the chance."

"You're kidding me, aren't you?"

"Wanna find out?"

"Sure, babe, sure, just set it up, I'm ready anytime, anytime," I bragged, knowing that she was probably kidding me.

Now, don't get me wrong. I've said that sex with Donna is the best. She's twenty-five, five-eight with wavy blond hair that falls just to the height of her nipples. I asked her once if that was on purpose and she told me that, actually, it was. That was how she wanted her hair length and chose it several years ago standing naked in front of a wall-length mirror.

Her body is beautiful. She has smooth ivory skin, and her legs are long and thin, hips trim, waist narrow and a set of 34C's that are quite perfect; full and round with nipples that are always erect, they just never go flat. She loves to show them off under teeshirts and the like, she has a silk shirt that shows them so well, that I've seen guys follow her around to get a second look. I don't blame them in the least.

She's a hot woman who loves the fact of it and loves to use her body to pleasure the both of us. Her blowjobs are an example. She could suck a statue until it cummed and I've never known any girl or woman who was so eager and enthusiastic when it came to sucking a cock. She simply loves it.

So, honestly, after she had brought up my fucking one of her friends, I more or less forgot about it, after all, I had a phenomenal woman in my bed already who was eager and ready most any time at all.

About a month later, I came home from the office to find a Mini Cooper S parked in our driveway. It's a car I've always liked and couldn't, for the life of me, think of who we knew that owned one.

Then, entering the front door, I looked around and didn't find anyone around. Standing at the foot of the stairs, there were sounds from upstairs so, since I was going to change anyway, I went up. I went quietly, actually, wondering if I had, perhaps, like husbands do at times, found my wife in bed with another man.

As I slipped down the hall, there were sounds that sure seemed like sex, then looking in our room, there was Emma up over Donna, both naked, both heads buried in each other's pussies. Emma's rear was facing me, quite a lovely sight, indeed, as my wife lapped over and over at her pussy, now flushed and crimson from being given a very good time. Emma's head was bobbing up and down giving back as well as she was getting, both seemed totally engrossed in ravishing each other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.