Tommy and the Fun Fingers - Cover

Tommy and the Fun Fingers

Copyright© 2011 by Madison and Addison

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angelina sees her son Tommy making a gesture with his fingers. He tells her he learned it from his female cousins. As it turns out, the 3 finger gesture meant that 2 of the fingers went into a girl's vagina and 1 into her butt, all to stimulate her. Angelina is shocked, but intrigued at the idea that Tommy engaged in sexual play with his cousins. That night, she tries the fun fingers on herself. In the middle, Tommy comes to her room to make sure she's not mad at him. More fun fingers follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Angelina tried to put Tommy's revelation out of her head for the rest of the evening, without much success. She didn't mention it when putting Tommy to bed, nor did he.

She was still mulling the whole thing over after getting into bed herself. She knew full well that kids experiment with sex. She herself had done it when she was Tommy's age. But what was her responsibility as a mother and even as an aunt? She didn't want her son to feel embarrassed about his sexuality. Nor did she want him to hesitate in telling her what was happening in his life.

But Angelina also wondered what might happen if she said nothing. Would Tommy continue experimenting ... with his cousins ... with others? She thought that could get out of hand. When the word hand came to her mind, Angelina held hers up in front of her, then put her fingers once again in the position Tommy had shown her.

"Fun fingers," Angelina whispered to herself with a chuckle. "That just sounds so silly." She continued examining her hand. "Who came up with that anyway? I guess it makes sense."

A minute later Angelina was seeing images in her head that she immediately wanted to dismiss. She saw her son with those 3 fingers extended. His cousin Jenna, the older of the sisters was laying back on the floor with her pants and panties off. Her legs were spread apart.

"Come here, Tommy," Jenna said. "Try it."

Next, Angelina imagined Tommy coming toward Jenna. He looked nervous, but intrigued at the same time. His cousin took hold of his hand and guided it to her vagina, then started rubbing Tommy's index and middle fingers up and down, getting them wet from her already damp pussy.

Angelina tried to not think of it, but she couldn't help herself. Next thing she knew, her imagination was showing her images of Tommy's fingers sliding in and out of Janie's cunt, although in her mind he had not yet ventured his little finger into her butthole.

Before she knew what she was doing, Angelina's hand was slipping into the front of her panties. She found that her pussy was indeed wet from thinking about what her son and nieces may have done. She was soon picturing Tommy putting his fingers into Janie's pussy. This made Angelina slide a finger into her own wet hole. After a minute she had added another. Then she had an idea.

"I guess I could do it to myself," she whispered.

Angelina slipped off her panties and lifted her right leg, then brought her right hand around that thigh. She began touching her pussy from behind. Soon she was extending her pinky finger and touching it to her asshole.

"Mmmmmm..." she sighed.

Without really thinking about what she was doing, she was tickling her pucker lightly. Then she ran her little finger back up to her cunt to get it lubricated. A few moments later the little one was wriggling itself into her butt.

"Fun fingers," Angelina whispered to herself with a chuckle. "That just sounds so silly."

As her fingers got wetter and more slippery, and started moving in and out a bit faster, Angelina started to really enjoy herself.

"Damn, this is fun," she said softly. "MMmmmmmm ... fuuuuuck ... That feels gooood."

She began bending her fingers in different directions to enhance her experience. With the busy schedule of a single mom, Angelina often went to bed and collapsed, without even the thought of touching herself. But this night, she couldn't help it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.