Peter's Advanced Training - Cover

Peter's Advanced Training

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Meagan came home from school Friday clutching a stack of books to her chest. "OMG Mom! I am so embarrassed!"

"What's wrong baby?" Debbie asked sounding concerned.

"Well, after lunch, I started thinking about how I would be posing again soon, and this happened!" Meagan revealed a set of rock hard nipples that made very distinct bumps in her already stretched out shirt.

"Agr!" Peter yelled, "So sexy. I want to start posing now!"

"Hang on, we'll start soon enough. I want to hear what happened next," Debbie replied. "Did any one notice?"

"Hello, I've got my own little tent city going on here! Of course people noticed. The better question would be who didn't notice. Girls were giggling, and a grand total of seven guys asked me out on dates tonight. Seven! I was polite tuning down the first few, but guys seemed to take that as maybe tomorrow then. I felt kind of bad, but damn, I couldn't get one guy to leave me alone until I told him that I'm pretty sure the guy I would be spending time with tonight could bench press him."

That made Peter chuckle, "Don't feel bad, sometimes the nicest thing you can do is make sure a guy knows he doesn't have a chance. As long as you don't bring up the fact that you had to shoot someone down again, guys will get over it."

Returning to the original topic, Debbie asked, "Well why didn't you just think about something else if this, um, condition was causing you problems?"

"I tried," Meagan protested, "but they wouldn't go down! It's like my body knew I was going to be posing tonight even if I was trying to do algebra in my head."

"Well, you're not the only one who's been excited," Debbie assured her daughter. "Peter has been pacing around the house like a caged tiger."

"So can we start posing now?" Meagan begged. Not waiting for a yes, she pulled her shirt over her head putting her hard nipples even more on display in just her bra.

"Hmm, we should probably get you some padded bras," Debbie conceded. "They will make you look bustier, but at least it won't look like you're trying to cut glass with your nipples. Anyway, I want you to guess what we've got in mind with the easel set up in the hall. Here's your clue." Debbie turned one of her previous paintings to face Meagan; it was the one she painted the first time Meagan and Peter had posed together. Debbie hoped that the painting of her in the bathtub would make her think about Peter peeping in on her in the bath or shower."

"Uh, I don't know. I'm going to be posing with my panties on again because Peter really likes that?" Meagan remembered being upset at her mother for painting something which implied that she had been fully nude even though she had her panties on. It seemed strange to think that now being partially naked had an even greater effect on Peter than not wearing a stitch of clothing did.

"No! That's not the important part of the clue. Here's another, we've got a space heater set up in the bathroom."

"What? Now I've got no fucking idea what you two have cooked up in those twisted heads of yours. It's the end of August, one of the hottest times of the year. Unless you're planning on turning the AC down to 60, I can't see why there needs to be a space heater in the bathroom."

"Come on, guess," Debbie urged.

"I don't know!"

"Just tell her," Peter advised. "I think she's giving up."

"Fine, spoilsport. You're going to be in the shower and Peter is going to see you in the mirror. He's going to get so excited that he pushes the door open..."

"But the door is off its hinges again."

"I'll paint it back in later; it was getting in the way. Anyway, Peter is going to get so excited that he's going to get his dick out and start stroking it while he spies on you in the shower."

Meagan's eyes lit up, "I get to see Peter polish his knob on purpose, live?"

"No!" Debbie protested. "I'd never get anything painted that way. He's just going to be holding onto it, but you're supposed to react to him like he's actively masturbating over you. You're going to have just shut off the water and pulled back the shower curtain when you realize you're not alone. I want you to look shocked, but like you haven't had enough time for the shock of being spied upon to sink in."

"Oh, I like this a lot. You were right Mom, this was worth crawling under your easel all week; this is going to be an awesome painting!" Meagan discarded her bra in the living room and crawled under the easel to get to the bathroom.

"Oh Meagan! The way your big tits sway when you crawl is amazing; we have to do a pose where you're topless on your hands and knees."

"Sure, we can do that!" Meagan agreed.

"OK Meagan, get the rest of your clothes off and get wet. You'll have to use cold water, the mirror is a key part of this pose, and we can't let it get fogged up."

Debbie and Peter were in their places, eagerly staring at Meagan's naked body as she stepped into the shower. "Come on Peter, unzip your pants and get that big knob of yours out," Meagan urged. However, Peter made no move to undress. Meagan could hear the two of them whispering, but couldn't hear what they were saying over the sound of water starting to run. When the cold water hit Meagan's bare skin, the teen cried out, "Fuck! Damn that's cold!"

"Now you see why we need a space heater?" Debbie asked, but Meagan was too busy cussing to respond. The water shut off shortly after. Debbie inspected her daughter when the girl pulled back the shower curtain. "Hmm, can you stand one more blast of cold water? I really want you dripping so I can get some pictures. Also, sweep your hair back. I want to make sure it looks the same every time you wet it down, and that won't happen if it's just however the water happens to hit it.

Meagan dropped another series of F-bombs when she had to spray her naked body with more cold water. However, she did as she was asked, and Debbie got her pictures of Meagan absolutely dripping wet.

"Are those photos going to be any good? I'm all covered in goosebumps." Meagan pointed out as she tried to warm back up in front of the space heater. "It will be fine. I really need that for painting water droplets at the very end of the painting process."

Meagan was too busy shivering to notice that Peter hadn't whipped his dick out until after she was out from behind the shower curtain. Once Meagan got warmed up from the space heater, she was in no hurry to take a break and get dried off. That would just mean more icy water in her future. However, eventually they did have to stop. Meagan wanted to look at what her mom was painting, but Debbie wouldn't allow her anywhere near the unfinished painting with wet hair.

Unable to take a proper break, Peter stayed with Meagan, although out in the hall. Since neither of them put robes on, Peter's cock stayed fully hard, and Meagan thought it looked as big and as hard as it had been on the day of the accident. She had gotten to where watching video of Peter cumming was at the top of her list of favorite things to do. However she was torn between her desire to feel his cum on her body a second time and the more practical desire to watch safely from a distance.

"Is that going to be a problem if you don't let it get soft while we're taking a break?" Meagan wanted to know.

"It shouldn't be. This is what your mom has had me training on these last few weeks. I stayed hard for ninety minutes staring at your pussy under the table. This really isn't much worse in terms of making me want to cum.

"Meagan, it's time to get back under the cold water!" Debbie yelled from another room.

"But you're not even back yet!"

"By the time you get your hair wet back down, get warmed back up, and stop cussing, I'll be ready to paint again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.