Peter's Advanced Training
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Meagan was thrilled to be getting a break from homework. While it was ordinary for a teen age girl to be excited about the weekend, it was rather unusual for one to be excited about spending Friday evening in the basement with their mother. However, most teenage girls weren't anticipating posing nude with a college student like Peter.

Meagan had come through the door, and almost immediately peeled off her t-shirt. Standing in the living room in jeans and her bra. "OMG, I can't believe I finally get to take a break. I had so much homework this week, and I'll have to get back to studying tomorrow. I'm letting my brain rest tonight though. I never thought I'd say this when you first got me to pose topless, but I am itching to get out of all my clothes and pose for you Mom. I just want to be naked, and perfectly still, and let my mind wander."

Meagan's enthusiasm was infectious. Debbie felt her heart start to race at the prospect of painting her two favorite models tonight. From the look in Meagan's eye, she though her adopted girl was just as excited. When she heard Meagan start to breath hard and play with the snap on her bra, she knew. "You can't wait to make Peter hard as a rock again either, can you?"

"No," Meagan confessed a bit shyly. "I think my knockers are already starting to swell up with excitement. My bra is starting to get tight; mind if I take it off?"

"The blinds are closed, I guess it's OK."

When she saw her daughter's bare breast, Debbie's excitement bubbled over. "Oh baby, you do look excited. I don't think Peter's cock is the only thing that's hard as a rock. Your nipples look magnificent right now! Honey, I was going to cook, but let's just order pizza tonight. I want to go take photos of you and paint you!"

Meagan was sold, "OK!" Mother and daughter almost raced to get down to the studio and start working.

It was mainly because of how excited she got when Meagan took her bra off in the living room, but Debbie had Peter's advanced training in mind when she decided what she wanted to paint while they were waiting for Peter to arrive. "Honey, don't take your jeans off yet. I want to get pictures of you just like you are right now!" After snapping a few dozen photos of her topless daughter, Debbie added, "In fact, let's just paint you like this too. We'll save the full nudity for when you and Peter are both here!"

"Works for me!" Meagan agreed.

Debbie and Meagan were almost done with painting and posing when Peter arrived. He was treated to the sight of Meagan's bare back and her hands in her hair. He had been excited about posing with the blonde teen before, but his cock became painfully hard just thinking about Meagan's bare breasts which he couldn't see at the moment, but desperately wanted to. "Hi Peter!" Meagan called without moving.

"Couldn't wait for me to get started?" Peter grunted as he undid his fly and repositioned his hard cock so that three inches poked up out of his boxers. He loved looking at the way Meagan's jeans clung to her hips and the narrowness of her waist, and he was having a hard time resisting the urge to jack off. He didn't understand it. He wasn't supposed to even think about doing that in the studio, but then he realized he was still standing on the stairs.

Coming all the way into the studio immediately made him feel more in control, but Meagan's body was still bewitchingly beautiful. Peter realized now just how much his advanced training had increased his appreciation of her beauty. "Meagan, your spine is perfectly curved in this pose!"

"My spine?"

"And the angles your elbows bend at with your hands in your hair are delightful."

"My elbows? Are you taking anatomy for the artist this semester by any chance?"

"No, I'm just trying to appreciate the view you treated me to before I look over your shoulder to take a peek at..." Peter groaned loudly as he caught sight of what he really wanted to see, "your incredible tits! So big, so round, so beautiful, and capped with those big pink nipples!"

"I'm glad it's not a school night so I have time to pose too," Meagan responded.

Meagan was glowing after listening to Peter praise her body, and was surprised when she heard her mother set her paintbrush down and sigh, "No, this painting simply won't do, it won't do at all!"

Meagan and Peter exchanged a look, and Meagan shrugged her shoulders. She had done it to indicate confusion at her mother seeming to abandon a painting that was almost done, but she had also done it to make her big boobs move as the hunk of a college student continued to stare over her shoulder.

"What's wrong Mrs. D.?" Peter asked, not taking his eyes of Meagan's tits.

"Come look, both of you."

When the two models came over to look at the unfinished painting, Meagan protested, "Mom, there's nothing wrong with this painting."

"Nothing wrong, that's an understatement," Peter gushed, "In fact, I think it's one of your best ever!" Peter was thinking about how it would be perfect for his advanced training. The only way he could keep him self from planning exactly how he would masturbate over the unfinished painting of Meagan topless in her jeans was staring at the real live girl.

"Are you two blind?" Debbie wondered, "Can't you see how proud and self confident Meagan is after your little pep talk about her beautiful spine and elbows? Well, maybe Meagan can't see it, but she should certainly be able to feel it. None of that is in this painting! Absolutely none of it! I'll just have to abandon it and start over."

Meagan had been standing behind Peter this whole time, so when she turned to face him instead of looking over her shoulder, she was shocked to see she wasn't the only one partially dressed. "OMG Peter! When did you whip your knob out?" It was clear that she was more amused than upset as she giggled while looking at Peter's exposed member.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.