Peter's Advanced Training - Cover

Peter's Advanced Training

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Peter arrived at the storage unit with Debbie, and he started his training by sitting cross legged in the floor of the unit while he looked that the painting which had caused the accident. It was more of a struggle to not think about actually suckling on one of Meagan's beautiful nipples while staring at a painting of her offering them to him than it had been imagining this last night at home. He had to keep looking away and standing up to restore his broken concentration.

Debbie thought he was able to look at the painting for longer periods of time, but she hadn't brought a stopwatch with her. She did have her camera, and was hoping for another video of Peter cumming. After what Meagan had downloaded to the computer, she decided that she always wanted one new video of Peter spurting in case Meagan "just had to have something new to watch" and Debbie didn't have time to comb the Internet for an innocuous video, or have time to edit one that could be made safe.

"I'm going to practice for a while with the sweatpants off Mrs. D." Peter informed her.

Debbie nodded. Peter had immediately formed an impressive bulge in his sweats as soon as he started practicing, but it was even more impressive when he took it out of his pants. It had that shiny look it got when it was expanded to maximum size. Peter was shifting his position and grunting as he started at the painting with his pants down. "Peter, I hope you're not planning on thrashing around like that while you're posing!"

"Ugh! No, Mrs. D. There is no way I could pose while I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about right now!"

"And what exactly are you thinking about?"

"I'm imaging how much of your daughter's tit I could get in my mouth at one time!"

Debbie didn't get her video of Peter cumming that day; he managed to get through his training without loosing control. Debbie had to admit that was a good sign as much as she wanted a backup video. She ended up giving Peter a key and the access code so that he could enter the storage unit to practice without them needing to keep their schedules perfectly in sync. Debbie had other, more mainstream, paintings to do to pay the bills.

Peter had three days to practice on his own before their schedules lined up again, and Debbie was determined to get her backup video today. She let Peter get started as usual, but once he was practicing with his pants down, she decided to set up her tripod, just in case, as she told him. Peter was staring at the painting of Meagan half in and half out of her robe. Preparing to work Peter up to cum, she asked, "Are you thinking about touching Meagan's tits or pussy in this painting?"

"Neither," Peter grunted. "Those are far to beautiful too think about touching."

"That's not what I expected to hear. What are you thinking about touching? I assume you are thinking about touching something since you're practicing with your member exposed. That was the plan, remember? No touching with Meagan present or when you're clothed and fantasizing about whatever you want to when she's not around and you're unclothed."

"Oh, I remember, but while I've been contemplating your daughter's untouchable beauty during the other part of my advanced training, I've realized she is far more beautiful than even that boner she gave me the first time I saw her would indicate. Her toes, her ankles, her fingers, those smooth delicate wrists, all utter perfection!"

Debbie was a bit puzzled, "That's ... interesting ... again, not what I expected to hear. So what are you thinking about?"

"Holding one of those marvelous ankles in my hand and lightly brushing her cute little toes with the other," Peter sighed wistfully.

On one hand, Peter's training seemed to be going well from what Peter said. On the other hand, Peter's choice of unbridled fantasy had Debbie puzzled. "But you are going to be working your way up Meagan's leg to her pussy?"

"Oh, no! That would be far too intense! Maybe I'll work my way up to caressing those tempting calves if my mind stays properly focused."

"I knew this training might take a while, but you're confusing me Peter. Do you ever plan on fantasizing about touching my daughter's goodies? I'm not sure things are going to become properly compartmentalized in your brain if you practice thinking about toes, and fingers and ankles. What if we want to do another pose where your face is only inches from one of Meagan's big breasts? And furthermore, the paintings are going to look strange if Meagan's body is naked in all its glory and you're staring at her feet. Oh, sure, we could come up with a specific pose or two where that made sense, but in general, I think it would just come out looking odd."

"I didn't expect this to go this way either Mrs. D. That's just kind of how it worked out. Once I started thinking o f ways to keep myself fully hard while not thinking about touching Meagan in any way, I started noticing how beautiful she was from head to toe. It wasn't just her pretty face or hourglass figure. Every inch of her is stunningly beautiful. Like I said earlier, far more beautiful than I realized even given my near immediate reaction to her body. After that realization hit me, all the old fantasies became too powerful, too intense! I had to start thinking about other things."

"Too intense as in, I had to jack off in the studio?"

"Yes, but don't worry, I was very careful to hold a rag over my cock when I came so I wouldn't risk flinging jizz all over your wonderful paintings."

"That's very considerate of you. So I guess there's not much chance of you losing control here in the storage unit if you're focusing on touching Meagan only below the knees."

"I'm trying not too," Peter replied.

Debbie considered her options. She really wanted a backup video of Peter cumming, but she didn't want to interfere with his training. She had planned on using one of the two paintings that implied Peter was either about to fuck Meagan, or had just finished, if it seemed likely that Peter would need a little push to get him over the edge. Now that seemed like a bad idea. She decided to take a different angle. "Has Meagan said anything to you about why she was grounded?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.