Peter's Advanced Training - Cover

Peter's Advanced Training

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Caught by Debbie feeling Meagan up under the covers, Peter must think of something to say quickly. Peter admits that he might need more training, but will the advanced training Debbie puts him through help or hurt his ability to pose with Meagan without wanting to touch her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Peter considered his words carefully before answering. "I'm sorry I felt Meagan up just now. I know I shouldn't have, and I'll make sure I don't get into a situation where I'm accidentally touching her like that again. If I need to do more training, it should be started soon, so that it doesn't interfere with our posing schedule."

"I can tell Meagan's body is exciting you more than ever, and part of that is my fault for having you carry her back to her room. However, given what I saw tonight, I think more training is a necessity. Especially because intense poses like the one tonight lead to more dynamic paintings. Meagan told me that the poses I've been having the two of you sit for have been boring since the accident, and she was right. I want to be able to put you two in close proximity and in interesting poses, but right now I just don't have a good feeling about that. However, I don't want to interrupt our painting schedule either."

"I'll do any sort of extra training you think is necessary Mrs. D." Peter assured his boss. Peter was now sure he had taken the right track in being open to doing more training, but in such a way that it didn't interfere with posing.

"Hmm, let me think. Meagan is starting high school tomorrow, so until we know what the workload is going to be like, we probably won't be planning any weeknight poses. That would give us a few days to come up with some method of improving upon your already impressive self control. Maybe..."

After Debbie trailed off, Peter asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"I've got an idea, or at least the start of one. I want to work it all the way through before I explain it though. Why don't you head home, and I'll call you in the morning."

The idea Debbie was considering was having Peter go to the storage unit with her to show him the pictures she had painted from doctored photos. She debated if it was a wise move. The painting of him ejaculating on the beach was no big deal. In fact, she still needed to bring that one back to the house as part of the agreement that got Meagan posing again. However, the two which were obviously sexual in nature were a different story.

Showing him those paintings could lead to him thinking about things he shouldn't. On the other hand, no matter how well behaved he was, Peter was still male, so he was undoubtedly already having those thoughts. The more she thought about it, Debbie felt that it would be possible to focus Peter's desire of Meagan's body to the realm of fantasy and away from thoughts of actually touching her. Instead of trying to make Peter deny the urges he undoubtedly had of having sex with her daughter, by showing him those paintings, Debbie thought she could get Peter to channel those desires in a way which was safe.

Debbie hoped that her desire to share the paintings she had created wasn't clouding her judgment. She knew when she painted them that there was virtually no chance that she could show them to Meagan, at least not any time in the foreseeable future. However, art that wasn't shown to at least one other person wasn't very satisfying in her opinion.

There was also her desire to get another, more recent, video of Peter cumming. His output of semen the day of the accident had been absolutely phenomenal, and his ejaculation into the condom seemed quite impressive. However, it was hard to tell with certainty. She wanted to know if the accident had been a one time only event, or if Peter's orgasms had, in fact, become more powerful because of his previous training. Debbie shuddered, if that were true, she wondered how the advanced training she had in mind would affect him, and how that might impact her paintings.

"So, you want me to help you move some paintings around?" Peter asked when he showed up at the storage unit the next day.

Debbie answered, "Well, I do need to bring the painting that now has you ejaculating on the beach back to the house, but we actually need to be here to try the advanced training I have in mind." Peter was clearly puzzled, but Debbie cut him off before he could say anything. "Just wait, I can't really explain without showing you something else no one knows I painted.

"OK" Peter responded.

"Follow me inside, and shut the door behind you." The storage unit was a climate controlled unit that was inside a long hallway. The doors worked like a garage door and had no windows. Peter would have complete privacy to train inside.

"So what do you have to show me Mrs. D?"

"Just a second, here's one, but I want that to be the second one you see. Ah, here it is!" Debbie turned the first doctored painting, the one that showed Peter leaning in to penetrate Meagan's body, to face her male model. "What do you think?"

Peter gulped hard and gasped "Fuck!"

"Well, yes, that's what I painted, but I want to know what you think about it."

"I don't know if I should say what I'm thinking right now Mrs. D." Peter groaned. "Fuck! Why are you showing me this?"

"You're thinking about screwing Meagan, aren't you?" Debbie demanded, but Peter just groaned again.

"Admit it, it's not just looking at her beautiful body now, you're thinking about touching her, and fucking her."

Finally Peter stammered, "Well, yeah! Look at what you're showing me. This is just going to make things worse!"

"Maybe, but properly managed, I think this is just the sort of advanced training you need."

"I don't see how." Peter muttered as he stared in awe at the painting of him about to plunge his cock into Meagan's virgin pussy.

"Think of it this way," Debbie explained. "It's not OK to think about having sex with Meagan when you look at her in real life. But when you look at paintings of Meagan, you can fantasize about doing whatever you want to her. I think we've already established that just looking at the shape of Meagan's body is quite sufficient to make you hard for posing, so I don't think this should interfere with your ability to stay erect while posing."

"If I train myself to only think about fucking Meagan when I see a painting of her, what's going to happen when you show Meagan and me the finished product? Isn't that going to make me want to fuck her right there and then if we follow through on this training?"

Debbie's face screwed up in consternation. "Damn it! I didn't think about that when I came up with this plan."

"Oh Meagan, how I want to put my cock inside of you!" Peter moaned then looked at an even more disgusted Debbie. "Maybe I should go wait in the hall while you think this through again."

Debbie found Peter facing the wall and leaning against it when she came out of the storage unit. His body was tense and sweat was starting to bead on his face and arms. "I think I've got a solution," Debbie whispered as two people walked past her and Peter to get into a different storage unit. After they were well away from Debbie's storage unit, she added, "I'll tell you inside."

Looking to make sure the coast was clear, Peter whispered back. "Did I see you had your camera with you? You wouldn't happen to have a..." Peter paused as someone else walked by. " ... robe video on your memory card by any chance, would you? I'm not sure it would be a good idea for me to go back in without seeing one."

Debbie leaned with her back to the wall as she reviewed the contents of the memory card. There was an endless sequence of both her daughter's and Peter's naked bodies. "Here, wait, no, that's a disrobing video." Peter looked like he was in physical pain. "Oh, here's the one we want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.