The Joys of Polyamory - Cover

The Joys of Polyamory

Copyright© 2011 by Rebecca1961

Chapter 1: Doug and Charles and Carol and Me

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: Doug and Charles and Carol and Me - This is a good-natured and amusing tale of true-life sexual adventures. Doug and Charles and Carol and Rebecca are a caring and sharing foursome. But too much sharing causes conflict and jealousy. Rebecca, the narrator, is funny, practical, and matronly; but she copes with alcoholism, sexual addiction, and an inferiority complex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I've been in bed with a lot of men – but I'm not kinky. One man, one bed has been my general rule. Only for a few months did I participate in group sex.

I was 38 and I had been divorced for many years and had learned, slowly and painfully, to enjoy sex for recreation -- and not to anticipate true love. I became friends with a woman named Carol who was 32 years old, petite, blond, and beautiful. None of those adjectives describe me. Carol was a serial monogamist. She dated only one man at a time, until she got tired of that man -- which happened in a few weeks or months. Then, she took up with a new man.

By contrast I was a sexual opportunist. I traveled a lot on my job and I took sex when and where I could find it. Not that most men gave me more than a passing glance. I'm tall, large-boned, and not overly pretty.

Not to be too hard on myself, I am sophisticated, well-dressed and successful in my career. I can beat most men at tennis and I have big tits. Five days a week I am a serious and well-paid professional accountant, working hard and playing little. Come Friday night and the weekend, however, and I indulge myself in my passions: booze, sex, and tennis. I try to ensure that my private life and my work life never intersect.

In the course of our weekend ramblings Carol and I met a pair of charming and handsome 30-year old men who were roommates and close friends. And so, the first night we met them, Carol dumped her boyfriend and fucked Doug. I, with no boyfriend to dump, fucked Charles. Carol settled into a monogamous relationship with Doug. Charles and I double dated with them frequently. We called Doug and Charles "the boys." They called me "Momma."

We four took a weekend trip together after we had known each other about a month. But, when we arrived at our destination, the town was chocked full of tourists and we could only find one motel room with two queen sized beds. The beds were an arm's length away, separated only a lamp table.

"Well, I won't let it bother me," said Carol. "Nor inhibit me," she added with a smirk.

I was a bit more discomfited. I had only spent three nights with Charles and I had always been fortified by alcohol. I had hoped this weekend that we could achieve more emotional intimacy. I love the feeling, however fleeting, of romance and physical and spiritual union with a good partner. Charles was a good lover and I had decided he was "safe" and that we could dispense with condoms.

We settled into our one room. Carol took a shower first and pranced out naked, posed dramatically for a long moment to be admired, and then slipped beneath the bed covers. I envied her tight little body. Doug took his shower and came out, also naked, and I couldn't help noticing a semi-hard penis of impressive length and girth. Charles and I were more discreet, slipping into our bed unobtrusively with the lights dimmed. However, not being totally free of feminine wiles I caught Doug staring at my breasts – which are pretty impressive -- and I paused for an instant to ensure he got a good look.

Light seeped in from around the drapes so we were not in total darkness. Charles and I discreetly began the preliminaries for sex. Carol and Doug were less discreet – the covers thrown back on the bed and a great deal of moaning and tumbling around. Charles was a slow and subtle lover and he had just inserted his penis into me when the action going on in the bed beside us became even more intense. Doug was lying on his back, the large – very long – cock silhouetted as Carol knelt over him, her mouth sucking him, in and out, licking, slurping noisily, then moving upward to rest her head on his chest while rubbing her tiny, pointed breasts on his gyrating pelvis. They were putting on a show for us.

I sensed that I had lost Charles' attention, and raised my eyes to his. He was watching Carol and Doug. Then, I felt the hot rush of cum inside me. "Oops, sorry," he said.

"That's okay," I replied. But it wasn't. My man had cummed prematurely not because he was fucking me but because he was watching Carol suck his best friend. Well, I was jealous – but I had to admit that I also enjoyed watching Carol and Doug.

The next step in our relationship came a month later. The four of us went out drinking and ended up at the boys' apartment. Doug put on an old and romantic Frank Sinatra CD and we danced cheek-to-cheek in the low light of their living room.

"It's getting hot in here," Carol said, and she stripped off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. The other three of us followed suit, laughing and joking and taking off our clothes piece by piece and soon we were all naked and still dancing to the sensuous voice of Ol' Blue Eyes. I was very comfortable with Charles' hard cock rubbing against my stomach as we swayed to the music.

"Hey," said Carol. "Let's switch dance partners."

Charles let go of me just a little too fast to embrace Carol, but I forgot the slight as Doug settled into my arms. He was larger and harder than Charles and he was just the right height for his penis to massage my clitoris, which felt about as large as a baseball by this time. I wiggled around and felt its head settle about an inch inside me. The angle was wrong for it to go deeper.

Plus I had a problem. I had a hysterectomy several years ago. I don't have periods and I can't get pregnant. I didn't lose my sexual desire as a result of the operation. Quite the opposite. But I am dry. I need a copious application of KY jelly – olive oil will do in a pinch – to ease the passage of a man's penis into my vagina. I always carry a tube -- actually two tubes -- in my purse because I never, never want to be unprepared for sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.