Messy Birthday

by Harvey Marcus

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: In this episode, his daughter’s friend Sally has a gift for Mr. Marcus, and it isn’t even his birthday. Watch out for those toppings!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Humor   First   .

Harriett was brewing up another mystery dinner. From the odor, I didn't want to ask. "Honey, would you please pick up Anna? She's at Sally's house. I have a meeting tonight."

Sally was my Fourth of July sexual encounter. I breathed a sigh of relief that we were past her birthday. "Sure."

The drive only took a few minutes. I wondered how I'd keep myself occupied, with my wife running off. Then again, all we'd do is sit the same room, not talking. I could do that alone.

Sally's mom met me at the door. "The girls are downstairs, playing on the computer. You know, Mr. Marcus, I think Sally has a crush on you. She talks about you all the time."

Great! I'm dead meat if Sally's folks find out what we've done.

"And now I can see why," she continued.

She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, throwing her hip under her short skirt and peering at me through half-closed eyes. I didn't need this added complication.

"I'll just go down and get Anna."

Anna was dressed in street clothes. Sally and another girl I'd never met were in short nightgowns.

"Hi Daddy." Anna greeted me with a big hug.

"Oh, hi Mr. Marcus. Nice to see you." Sally repeated Anna's hug greeting, pressing herself tight against me. When she was done, she introduced the stranger. "This is Ruthie, a friend of mine. She's staying for a sleepover."

Ruthie was much smaller and shorter than the maturing Sally. She looked four or five years younger.

"Too bad Anna has to go home."

"Mother's orders." I didn't want to leave any doubt that Anna was going home. Sally couldn't argue with someone who wasn't present.

Sally's mom came down the stairs. I got a nice view of her legs, thick but shapely. "I just got a call and I have to go out. Ruthie, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you home."

"Why, Mom? We can stay here by ourselves."

"Because I promised Ruthie's parents you'd be supervised, that's why. Now go get dressed. I'll have just enough time to drop you off."

Sally looked at me with wide eyes and a hungry smile. "I've got it, Mom. You can drop Anna at home and Mr. Marcus can stay and supervise us."

Her mom looked at me, then came over and stood close. "Would you do that? The girls have been looking forward to this sleepover for weeks. I'd feel safe if you were watching them," she whispered.

"Sure he will, won't you, Dad?" said Anna.

"Oh, okay. I'll sit upstairs and watch TV while you play down here. How's that?" The distance was necessary to keep me out of further trouble.

"That will be fine. Thank you, Mr. Marcus. I owe you one. If you get hungry, just raid the fridge. Take whatever you'd like. Come on, Anna. Gather your things and let's go."

I stood in silence, looking at Sally and Ruthie in their nightgowns. Sally was smiling. Ruthie looked back and forth at the two of us with a puzzled expression. No one said a word. As I heard the garage door close, I started up the stairs.

"Stay down here with us, Mr. Marcus. They're all reruns anyway. I was just going to show Ruthie how to use the computer. Her folks won't buy her one."

I took a folding chair and set it up at a distance from the computer table. Sally was trying to demonstrate how to use a mouse, not an easy thing to do with only verbal instruction.

"Mr. Marcus, could you help us? You know a lot about computers, right?"

"Yes, Sally, I do."

"So could you show Ruthie how to use the mouse? I can't seem to explain it right."

"That's because it's better demonstrated than explained. Here, I'll show you."

I pulled my chair to the right of Ruthie. We were both righties, and it was impossible for me to reach across my body and guide her right hand on the mouse. I tried my left hand but the motion was spastic.

"Sit on the other side," suggested Sally.

I moved to the left, my right arm crossing in front of Ruthie's body. As we moved the mouse together, my arm rubbed against Ruthie's chest, massaging her small breasts. Was she leaning into my arm intentionally?

"That doesn't look very comfortable. I know! Ruthie, stand up." She did as ordered. "Mr. Marcus, take a seat at the computer." I sat in the swivel chair Ruthie had warmed. "Now, Ruthie, sit in Mr. Marcus's lap."

"Are you sure this is okay?" Ruthie balked at the suggestion.

"Sure it is." Ruthie sat on my lap, legs outside of mine. I placed my hand gently on hers on the mouse. It glided easily.

"Isn't that much better? You guys go ahead, I'm going to get dessert."

Maybe they'd had dinner early. Our hands guided the mouse to open files, move files, launch applications and such. When we got to scrolling with a slider, I explained how you move the mouse up and down until you find what you're looking for. Ruthie moved her body up and back on my lap as we moved the slider.

"Like this?" she asked.

A small, firm teenage butt was massaging my penis. "Yes, that's right."

The lights in the room went out. Only the computer monitor illuminated us.

Sally walked in carrying a tray full of stuff. One of the bowls had a single lit candle sticking up. My penis was doing the same thing under Ruthie's posterior.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ruthie, Happy birthday to you."

Ruthie's birthday? Now Sally's intentions were clear, but I was determined to have no part of sex with an underage girl.

"Here you go. Birthday ice cream for the birthday girl."

"Yeah, real happy. I look so young; I couldn't get anyone to come to my party. Even Anna couldn't stay. Great eighteenth birthday I'm having!"

Ruthie did not look eighteen, but who was I to argue. "I apologize, Ruthie. If I had known how much this meant to you, I would have tried harder to get Anna permission to stay."

"Gee, you're nice, Mr. Marcus, just like Sally said."

How much had Sally told Ruthie about me?

Instead of handing Ruthie the bowl of ice cream, Sally flipped it to her. Ruthie juggled the flying container unsuccessfully. The bowl landed against her chest, soiling the front of her nightgown. "Ewwww. Sally, look what you did!"

Sally was too busy putting down the tray and opening a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup.

"How about some toppings?" asked Sally. Without waiting for a response, Sally pointed the open bottle at Ruthie and pressed hard. A stream of gooey black liquid flew through the air, adding to the mess on Ruthie's nightwear.

"Why are you doing this? I thought we were friends!"

"The festivities haven't started yet."

"Sally, put that down and apologize," I said. As the adult left in charge, I had to make an attempt at shutting down Sally's behavior.

"Oh, you didn't get yours yet."

With that, Sally shot my white dress shirt full of chocolate sauce. As I opened my mouth to complain, she raised the bottle's angle. Sweet dark syrup danced across my face and into my mouth.

"You two are a complete mess. Come with me."

Ruthie and I followed Sally to a downstairs full bathroom.

"Take that off," Sally said to Ruthie.

Ruthie looked over at me, wiping chocolate off my eyes and cheeks. "But he'll see me naked."

"No big deal. Mr. Marcus has seen a lot of us naked. Right?"

I nodded. Ruthie's sincere surprised expression told me she wasn't in league with Sally. This was as much a surprise to her as it was to me.

"You too, Mr. Marcus. You both need to be squeaky clean before my mom gets back."

"Have you seen Mr. Marcus naked?" asked Ruthie, pulling her nightgown slowly over her head. The gradual display of her slim torso was more erotic than she knew.

"More than once. He's really equipped, you'll see."

I kept the stained shirt separate from my other clothes. I'd left my jockey shorts on for modesty, but my erection was plainly visible, stretching the material tight.

"Oh my, there's something big in there," said Ruthie, finally naked. She held one hand across her chest, easily covering her small breasts, the other at the juncture of her legs.

Sally got the water started and adjusted the temperature.

"That's nice and warm. Now get in, both of you."

Ruthie stepped in first. Sally pulled down my jockey shorts and slapped my ass. "You know what you're supposed to do, Mr. Marcus."

"What is he supposed to do?" asked Ruthie, her back to both of us.

"He's supposed to give you a birthday present. A big one." Sally stroked my erection.

Ruthie turned around, lathering soap in her tiny hands. She looked down between my legs. "Oh no. I'm not ready. Besides, he's too big. It'll never fit."

"That's what we all said."

Ruthie's eyes got big. "All?"

"Sure. Mr. Marcus has done all of us on our birthdays. Now it's your turn."

"But you never asked me. What if I don't want to?"

I was up, but not up for rape. "Sally, I don't think Ruthie is ready for this. All of you were consensual. Even eager. I'm not going to force -"

"Ruthie and I talk about sex all the time. Before you showed up, I was showing her naked pictures of men on the computer. She was real interested then. Talking about how she wanted her first time to happen soon. Well, is this soon enough, Ruthie?"

"I, I guess so."

"Go ahead, Mr. Marcus, wash Ruthie. Don't miss anything."

Ruthie handed me the soap, her first indication of interest. Facing me, I rubbed soapy hands across her shoulders, upper arms, and down her neck to her chest. My fingers danced around her chest, then pulled gently at her nipples. I moved closer, sliding one hand down her back and one down her front. I was holding one buttock in my left hand and her pussy in my right. I twiddled my fingers between her legs as she leaned into me. Her hand found my erection and began to stroke it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.