Giving More Than Advice - Cover

Giving More Than Advice

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Being a financial advisor, people often turn to me for advice on that aspect of their lives. There was one couple, however, Martin and Alyssa Brent, who asked me for help in an area that I found most unusual yet most rewarding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I have been a financial advisor for a number of years. After college, I worked for a financial planning firm in more of a support role than dealing directly with the firm's clients and moved to a different and smaller advisory group when they gave me the opportunity to build a client base of my own.

Well, the income potential was much greater compared with the former salary job and I jumped at the chance. That was eleven years ago, now I have a very nice clientele which I add to quite regularly.

The best way I've found to bring new people in is to hold free investment planning meetings from time to time, each one holding about twenty to thirty people with five or six often opting to become clients.

It was one of these early evening meetings, that I met the couple I want to tell you about, Martin and Alyssa Brent.

They were pretty typical of the people who attended my seminars, somewhere in their forties and pretty well-off financially. They sat right in the front row and as I talked my eyes kept going back to them. They were a very handsome couple, he was in an expensive business suit and shoes that were probably custom-made as well.

Alyssa Brent was quite attractive, lovely blond hair down along her shoulders, very nice figure in a woman's business suit ending in a short black skirt from which came a pair of beautiful long legs, her feet encased in a pair of elegant black high heels.

The group turned out to be a good one, attentive and interested, and I went through my points one by one. I was occasionally distracted, only momentarily, by Mrs. Brent shifting in her seat every once in a while, re-crossing her legs, causing her skirt to ride up giving me a lovely view of the tops of her black net thigh-high stockings. I was the only lucky man in the room with such a privileged view.

These sessions usually last about two hours and I always plan a break in the middle for the intake and outflow of fluids from the audience. It was then that the Brents singled me out with some nice words on how they had found my comments and suggestions so far to be quite enlightening and useful.

"Yes, Alyssa and I have learned more already tonight than we have known all the time before this. Quite good. There are some questions we do have, however, that we would like to pose, more privately, if possible, and we were wondering if we could see you for a bit afterwards."

"Well, I'd invite you to my hotel room but I live just forty miles from here so I was planning on just driving home after. Perhaps we could meet in the bar, the hotel bar, it's nice," I offered.

"Actually, our place is quite close, less than a mile, we could go there, it would be private and we'd love to offer you a glass of wine in small payment for your trouble," his wife offered.

"Well, yes, I suppose that works fine, just hang around after and we'll do it," I offered. The seminar soon started back up and led, finally, into a brief question and answer period followed by a few people expressing their interest in meeting further to discuss doing business.

The Brents were there in the background and as the others left, we walked up to the front desk where I paid my bill and then followed them to their house.

There was an automatic gate we entered and then parked and were soon inside a very nice home, quite lovely, and Alyssa had poured us each a glass of Burgundy as we sat at their dining room table.

Their main question was one that was not terribly uncommon, though rather personal and I answered it as well as I could. I can't, of course, tell you about that, it was protected information from a client but, I was able to dispatch their concerns in only a few minutes.

"Oh, Andrew, I'm so grateful, oh, this has weighed on me for months now," she choked out as she began to cry.

Her husband patted her on the back and she was soon re-composed as Martin asked, "Well, Andrew, how much do we owe you, it was very helpful and we do appreciate your counsel."

"Oh, my, it was only a few minutes, no, nothing to worry about, I'm happy it was so simple and that we had the opportunity to clear it up for you."

"Well, at least let us provide you with your dinner this evening. We have a very good Chinese place we can get takeout and then you can go home on a full stomach, it's the least we can do," she posed.

I agreed to their generous offer and she went and called in the order then came back to tell us she would run out and pick it up as Martin did not like to drive at night.

While we waited for her return, we went in their living room where I complimented Martin on his lovely home.

"You and Alyssa have such a lovely home, quite nice."

"Yes, thanks, she's the one who's made it such an attractive place. I just provide the checkbook."

"Well, she's done a lovely job of it and she's such a lovely woman herself."

"Hmm, yes she is and that's the shame of it. Quite frankly, I'm just not able any more to satisfy her the way she deserves. Tragic, actually, I've urged her to find someone, you know, take a lover, she's certainly capable of attracting just about any man around. Just won't hear of it. I've tried these pills they have now and, well, it helps some but just not quite enough. Ah, sorry, to bring such things up to such a fine fellow, sorry."

Wanting to lighten the conversation, I rather flippantly suggested, "Well, if she ever changes her mind, put my name in, Martin, she's a beautiful and enticing woman."

Right about then, Alyssa came back with two bags of boxes full of aromatic and tasty Chinese food which we all thoroughly enjoyed. There was more wine and laughter as we not only enjoyed the food but each other's company as well.

Then, totally unexpectedly for me, Martin told his wife, "While you were gone, I told Andrew about my condition and that I'd wanted you to take a lover."

"Oh, god, Martin, that's hardly relevant," she said blushing.

"Well, dear, he told me if you ever agreed, he wanted his name on the candidates' list."

"I'm afraid it was just guy-talk, Alyssa, please don't take offense," I hastily added.

"Oh, no, he does keep bringing it up, it does bother him I know and, well, you seem to give such good advice..."

"Well, it's odd, I did have a client, a couple who had a similar problem, he told me about it once, what they had done about it. Ended up they did have sex again."

This got their attention as they both, more or less in unison, asked me to tell them more.

"Well, it seemed that he found her someone and he wanted to watch while they were together. It was so arousing that the husband was able to also satisfy her that same night."

"That seems a better solution as I could just never go and be with a man on my own, without Martin."

"Um, might I use your bathroom? Down the hall, is it?" I asked and I went off to relieve my badder before I left for home.

I came back in and they had adjourned to the living room so I sat back down as Martin asked, "Do you think, Andrew, that you might help us with this? In the manner the other people had done?"

My face flushed as I realized exactly what he was asking.

"Well, that's hardly what I do with clients," I stuttered, trying to keep it light.

"Oh, we know that. But, well, you seem like a nice fellow and you had mentioned in your talk that you're not married, so there's no wife to consider. You did say Alyssa was attractive. I asked her if she liked you and she does, she thinks you're quite handsome, right, dear?"

"Well, this is all a bit uncomfortable, but, yes, Martin's right. You are an attractive man, I expect a few years younger even. And, well, I do find you quite charming."

"So, would you help us do this?" her husband asked.

"Well, you shouldn't rush into this, after all, it is quite personal and could have repercussions on your marriage."

"Well, I'm afraid the status quo has done that all on its own. We have a strong marriage and I don't think this would damage it. If successful it would make things better, much better," he replied.

"Would you try this with us, Andrew?" she asked.

"Yes, please, it's something we want to try."

"I just don't know if I should do this. I mean, it's not Alyssa, certainly, any man would be eager to be with her."

"Well, Andrew, I would like for you to help us out in this way and, well, I would want to make it enjoyable for the both of us as well," Alyssa said softly. She then moved over next to me on the love seat and put her arms around me.

"I'm not sure how to begin this but, well," and she leaned in and kissed me quite wonderfully, sliding her tongue into my mouth as her hand rubbed my chest.

Of course, I was quite uncomfortable. Who wouldn't be? But Alyssa was also kissing me very nicely and it had been some time since a woman had kissed me quite so nicely. Her hand was rubbing across my chest as we continued to kiss.

She pulled back a second, said, "Here," then kissed me again as she took her hand and put it up onto her breast and pressed it to her. We continued kissing as I felt her hand press down on the now-sizable bulge in my pants as she began to rub.

I pulled back for a second to tell her that we could stop at any time she wanted and she resumed kissing me again as my hand began unbuttoning her blouse. Once I had it opened, I slid my hand inside over the lacy bra and worked my fingers up underneath it to her nipple which was firm and excited.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.