Elly in the Psych Ward - Cover

Elly in the Psych Ward

Copyright© 2011 by Summerman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elly knows she is a slut yet she can't quite figure out wy she is in a psychiatric unit, especially one which apparently specialises in sexual issues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

The room was lovely and warm and cosy as Elly surfaced from her medication induced sleep, she was still in the psychiatric hospital and yet she felt safe, secure and reasonably content with her situation. Elly shrugged off the bed covers and noticed that warm golden sunshine was spilling over her bed, illuminating the lower half of her body. Closing her eyes she recalled the recurring dream which had once again visited her whilst she had been asleep, again she saw herself smiling and totally naked walking down the aisle of her local church, she could almost hear the gasps of horror from the congregation as she processed slowly towards the front where minister John had been delivering his Sunday sermon, quickly she knelt down in front of him, slid her head beneath his casack and tried to unzip him so that she could suck his quite delicious cock! It dawned on Elly then that perhaps this dream was more than just the product of a sexually active mind and might in reality have something to do with why she was in hospital. She had no actual recollection of the event but she did know that she and John had been enjoying a full and covert sexual relationship for a few weeks now and the only other person who knew this was her husband Ally who didn't mind in the least!

Still feeling sleepy Elly yawned loudly and got up to sit on the edge of the bed, she was wearing the long impractical blue cotton nightie once again as her husband had taken her other pj's home to put in the laundry, but she knew he would bring up fresh nightwear and undies later on that same day. As she gathered her wits and tried to shrug off the woozy feeling she had awoken to every morning whilst in hospital, she heard the noise of the door opening and as she turned around to see who it was she greeted by a warm caring smile from the female nurse called Jill who said,

"Good morning Elly, how are we this morning?" Elly returned the smile and answered, "I'm fine thank you, what day is it? Sorry, I seem to have lost track of the days"

Jill laughed and replied, "It's Saturday Elly, once you have had breakfast and showered you have to see Doctor Miller, she wants to see how you are progressing. I'll come and get you when she is ready for you, ok?" elly nodded and stood up her legs still a little unsteady, Jill came over to steady her and asked, "going to the loo Elly? Want me to come with you?" Elly nodded, finding and putting on her dressing gown with Jills help she made her way to the toilet and almost used to it now sat on the toilet and had a pee whilst Jill watched. Elly then went for a shower, again Jill stayed with her and Elly saw the sexual interest in Jills eyes as she had removed her nightdress and stepped into the shower, Elly remembered the first day and how she had enjoyed licking and suckling on Jills juicy cunt.

As the warm water cascaded over her skin Elly guessed Jill and her partner nurse Jack would be wondering if she recalled what had happened and if she did what she was going to do about it if anything! After her shower Elly ate breakfast and had taken her medication which quickly began to course through her system making her drowsy and woozy once again.

She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew Jill was shaking her gently saying, "Time to see the Doctor Elly, my goodness Elly you seem all dishevelled, what have you been doing to yourself?" Opening her eyes wide Elly looked down to see that her nightdress had ridden up to her waist fully exposing her beautifully shaped ankles, legs, thighs and gorgeous brown bush of pubic hair. Almost mesmarised by the sight Elly saw Jill stare at her exposed area, smiling inwardly Elly knew what was in her mind and obliged by slowly parting her legs and providing Jill with a full and uninterrupted view of her clearly wet and tantallising pussy!Elly heard Jill gasp and saw the involuntary movement of her pelvis as she stretched and yawned! Elly said quietly "Well Jill? Shall we go to the Doctor now or will we... ?!" Their eyes locked in mutual understanding and Jill slowly began to trace a beautifully manicured finger up the inside of Ellys smooth warm skin, both were breathing heavily now and just as Jills finger approached Ellys cunt someone knocked at the door and called loudly, "Doctors waiting Elly, are you ready?" Jill shuddered and replied, "She is just coming, 1 minute please whilst we get her organised." Sighing with disappointment elly got off the bed, pulled down her nightie to her ankles put on her dressing gown and headed for the door, just before they left Elly smiled and turning to Jill slowly placed her lips on hers and slipped her tongue deep inside her mouth, whispering she murmured one word, "Later?"

Elly took a good look at Jill and felt her pulse quicken as she saw how lovely she was, 5.6 blonde shoulder length hair and a beautifully shaped oval face, her skin had a flawless and creamy complexion. Jill had taken Elly by the arm and was gently guiding her along the narrow corridor to the doctors office, although it did seem that this was a different one to which she had been taken before, Elly guessed there must be lots of consulting rooms in the hospital. On her way she passed many other patients, all ages and both sexes as welll as other members of staff. Reaching the door of the room Elly noticed a row of chairs with 4 or 5 other patients obviously waiting their turn to see the doctor, she was about to take her place at the end of the row of chairs but Jill said,

"It's all right Elly, you are first so come on through."

They walked down a long and narrow corridor till they came to a half closed wooden door, Jill pushed it open and ushered Elly inside. Elly was surprised to see how large it was, also that there were no windows in it, just the doctors desk, some chairs scattered around and a curtained area with a black leather examination couch which had clean white pillows and crisp clean sheets on it. Doctor Janeen Miller smiled up at Elly from her desk and was saying, "Hello Elly, nice to see you looking a wee bit better, come and sit down!"

Jill guided Elly to the soft leather chair and took her seat. Elly felt rather than knew for definite that something was different about the doctor today but she just couldn't fathom what it was. Her long jet black hair was tied back and held by a bright red silk ribbon, her cream blouse seemed to Elly to be a little too revealing for hospital work and a little too see through as well, Elly could swear she could see the doctors pink bra through the flimsy material.

Leaning back in her swivel chair the doctor began,

"I understand Elly that you are beginning to recall the events which led you to being admitted?I know that this can be very difficult for you to speak about especially when the subject is so intimate and personal. It might help a little if I explained that this unit is a very specialist one, we deal entirely with patients with sexually based psychiatric symptoms." Still smiling she went on,

"Our approach is really quite simple, we use a combination of therapy including both medication and the opportunity for the patient to indulge to the point of saiety their deepest fantasys." Looking directly at Elly she went on,

"Your experiences with staff members will have told your sub-conscious mind that your situation is safe but sexually?" She paused as though seeking the correct terminology, "adventurous?" Seeing Ellys expression show some confusion the doctor asked, "Tell me Elly what you remember before being admitted, I mean the events which brought you here, feel free to be open and honest, there is very little I haven't heard from patients like you sitting in that very chair, don't worry about Jill, I'm sure you will already know she is ... very very understanding!"

Elly saw from the corner of her eye that Jill was smiling to reassure her yet she couldn't quite find the words to begin, she was certain once started the whole story would come tumbling out yet something was holding her back, noticing this the doctor nodded to Jill who did something on the table beyond Ellys line of sight and said, "Elly not to worry, it will all come right in the end, you just need to relax a little, now I know you have been taking your meds diligently but I think we need to get you a little more comfortable and relaxed so Jill is going to give you some new medication which may make you feel a little woozy but you will I'm certain feel much happier!"

Jill walked over to Elly and handed her a small plastic medicine cup containing a colourless liquid, Jill said, "It's all right Elly just swallow it down in one go and you will feel much better soon and you will be able to tell us all about it!" Elly meekly took the offered cup and quickly downed the medicine, she thought it tasted sweet and certainly not unpleasant. The doctor came from around her desk and sat on the chair next to Elly, Elly noted the lovely figure of the doctor and her shapely legs, she couldn't quite understand it but she knew that she was getting wet between the legs, which given the situation she should definitely not be experiencing! Elly felt Jill stand behind her and felt her gently begin to massage her shoulders, suddenly she knew it was time to say her piece. Her mind suddenly clear she began, "I guess I should be ashamed but I feel no shame, I am what I am that is a whore, a dirty sexually ravenous whore! I know not why that is it just is, I've always been this way and I guess I always will be." Elly looked around to see the doctor now staring at her intently, she went on, "It's not that I don't get what I need from my marriage, I do! In fact we both do, my husband and I are agreed that we should avail ourselves of every sexual pleasure when ever or where ever we get the urge and to be entirely candid I get the urge very often! I just love sex, I love being penatrated, touching, kissing, feeling, being used for others pleasure, I know, I know I am a whore!" Sighing knowing that it was beginning to emerge from the dark recesses of her inner mind Elly went on, "The thing with the minister went to far, I know that. I think I just blew the equivalent of a psychiatric fuse, the thing is though," she paused to stare back at the now pink doctor, "The minister, his name is John, well John and I have been enjoying a sexual relationship for some weeks now and I must be honest and say that I find being screwed by him, particularly in the church whilst he is wearing his robes to be a turn on!"

Looking a little perplexed the doctor asked, "You have sex in his church?I'm assuming there is noone else there at the time?" Elly replied, "Nope, just the minister and I, don't think there is a room in the building where we haven't done it, it's truly exciting and wonderful!" As she said this Elly felt Jills hands tighten on her shoulders and noticed for the first time the doctor had taken her left hand in hers and both were now resting on her thigh. She continued, "I know it is morally indefenceible, yet I find it unbelievably erotic. I must admit to having some of the most satisfying and thunderous orgasms I have ever known whilst he is inside me!" Elly seemed to see and feel every sensation she was describing, she could vividly picture the minister and her walk up the aisle then go to the rear of the church, kiss and fondle each other, his hand slipping up her skirt, inside her thin tiny cotton panties, touching her sex, probing her wet cunt! All the while her hands were traversing up and down his erection, gently pulling on his foreskin, feeling the wetness of his pre-come leaking from his manhood, then the glorious, wonderful sensation of penatration and the all encompassing orgasm which accompanied it! Sensing she was on the right track as the doctor was nodding encouragingly at her Elly was about to go on when she felt Jills hand slip down inside the neckline of her nightie, down towards her breasts, remembering what the doctor said about the staff and their role in participating in the patients therapy, Elly ignored the hand as it found her left breast and began gently to need and mould it with her soft nurses hand. Elly also thought she saw the doctors eyes glaze over just for a moment, then she felt the doctors hand leave hers and slowly, gently, deliberately begin to raise the hem of her nightdress, not wishing to question the doctor, Elly shifted in her seat so as to allow the doctor to do what she was doing as easily as possible. Elly felt the sash around her dressing gown being loosened so was not surprised when it fell open, still smiling encouragingly the doctor continued to hoist her nightie till it was well above her waist, revealing her lovely warm naked pink thighs and light brown bush of pubic hair! The doctor must have noticed the uncertainty on Ellys face as she nodded to Jill saying, "You mustn't be worried about anything Elly, this is all designed for you to explore your needs and fantasys. Tell me though, Jill has told me you don't mind the ahem, attentions of both ladies and gentlemen? Is this true?Are you a lesbian?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.