Elly in the Psych Ward - Cover

Elly in the Psych Ward

Copyright© 2011 by Summerman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elly knows she is a slut yet she can't quite figure out wy she is in a psychiatric unit, especially one which apparently specialises in sexual issues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

She had no distinct memories as to how or why she was here but ELLY knew she was in hospital, the strange thing was all the staff were dressed mostly in everyday clothes, only a white button down blouse style tunic with different coloured eppalets to differentiate nurse from staff nurse etc.

From what she could see it all seemed bright and fresh, she could sense the antiseptic atmosphere rather than physically smell it, the small room she was now sitting in was more like a tiny comfortable lounge than a consulting room. Even the smiling young female doctor talking to her now seemed really friendly and compassionate, her voice warm and slow making sure she was both being understood and listening at the same time. Elly heard her say, "Elly I know things seem confused right now but you will get better, with the right care and correct medication I'm confident you will make a full recovery. You should know though that you are here for your own safety, can I ask if you know why you were brought in here?" Elly stared at the young woman sitting across from her, she was dressed in a smart 2 piece grey suit with a white blouse below the jacket, Elly guessed she was in her mid thirties, she had raven black shoulder length hair and flawless creamy skin! A plastic tab on her left breast told Elly she was called Janine Miller, Elly closed her eyes and tried to think but the memory would not come, everything was crazily jumbled in her mind and the thoughts were travelling at light speed around and around her head!

She thought perhaps it was something to do with the medication given to her a short while ago, everything seemed a little woozy but she managed to say,

"Not really doctor, something to do with my behavior? Was I bad, did I do something bad?" g to do with my behavior? Was I bad, did I do something bad?"

The pretty doctor smiled and gently shook her head and said, "don't worry about it Elly, you will remember eventually then you will be on the road to making a full and complete recovery. In the meantime Elly I want you to go with the nurses and take all your medication as prescribed, we don't want you here as much as you don't want to be here! I'll see you every day whilst you are here, if however you want to see me at any time just let the nursing staff know and they will try to arrange it, OK? This is a very special unit Elly, we help people like you with very specific issues especially ones related to intimacy and sexual behaviour. " She pressed a small button on the table which separated them and 2 people came into the room, 1 female and 1 male, both were smiling and gently encouraged Elly to her feet and guided her towards the door, Elly noticed that she was shuffling her feet and that everything seemed to be in slow motion but she returned their smiles and went with them.

Elly did notice that the ward had both men and women in it which was a feature of some public hospitals she did not like! Seeing the look of concern on her face the female nurse gave her arm a comforting squeeze and said, "Not to worry, you have a lovely bright airy room all to yourself, in fact all the patients here do, so don't be concerned, you will be fine!"

They guided her into a small but comfortable room, a single hospital bed, 2 soft chairs, a writing table wardrobe and bedside cabinet furnished the room and everything was clean bright and cheerful. The female nurse also had a plastic tab on her breast which said her name was Jill, she said, "Now Elly for your own safety we ask that you remain in your nightwear for a few days so that you feel comfortable, you can go to your bed anytime you want and to be honest so that you won't try and leave the hospital, also Elly, you will be escorted wherever you go for a few days, even the toilet, do you understand?"

Elly nodded and saw the male nurse draw the curtains on the small windows which looked out onto the corridor and also the main window which looked out onto the lovingly manicured gardens. As he turned around Elly noticed his name tag which proclaimed him to be Jack, she gave a little involuntary giggle at having both jack and Jill in the room! Jill noticing this smiled and giggled, "I wish I had a pound for every time the Jack and Jill joke had been cracked!, Now Elly, I see your husband has brought you some clothes and stuff, so if you would like to change into your nightwear I will take the stuff you don't need away and place it in a secure locker till you are a wee bit better!OK? Would you like a hand? Sometimes the medication can make you a bit slow and clumsy"

Elly just stood there and was thinking about answering when she noticed Jill was undoing her blouse and taking it off, her bra trousers tights and panties followed, she was surprised to se that she had been wearing her tiny skimpy scarlet panties and bra, the ones she generally only wore when engaging in sex! More shocking still was the unmistakable stain on the gusset of her knickers, given the size of the mark her pussy must be full of come! Elly was only vaguely aware that Jack was looking on at the sight of her being stripped. Elly put it down to the medication as she began to feel increasingly sleepy, now naked she sat on the edge of the bed and closed her eyes, trying desperately to make sense of her situation.

Jack and Jill meanwhile were tidying up her clothes and looking for her nightwear and toiletries although Elly did noticed both of them staring a little too long at her naked beautiful body!It was a effort to open her eyes but when she did so she noticed that both Jack and Jill were blonde and very alike, vaguely she wondered if they were in some way related? Well it was possible! Making an effort to focus Elly was astonished to see Jack smiling at Jill and he was patting his groin, Elly thought she saw a bulge of a hard on in his trousers and saw a warning look from Jill to Jack as she mouthed the words "NO! Not yet"

Somewhere in Ellies mind a memory was triggered, she thought "Is that it?

Is this about sex?" Elly stared down at her naked body, her breasts seemed normal to her, although her nipples were pink and quite erect she put this down to the coolness of the room. Her feet and ankles and shapely legs also seemed fine and parting her legs a little she stared down at her pubic bush of light brown hair, now that she thought about it her vagina did feel a little odd, momentarily forgetting who else was in the room she opened her legs wide apart and slowly slid a forefinger down to her opening and felt the warm wetness that seemed just too wet to be normal! A little confused she withdrew her digit and looked at the wetness on it, trance like now she quickly slipped it into her mouth and tasted her own juices, then she sensed rather than felt helpful hands pushing her back onto the bed! Somewhere far away Elly heard Jill say, "Oh god! Jack! Oh god!we can't, not now! It's the middle of the fucking day!"

Jack seemed a little breathless as Elly listened to the distant conversation, "Look at her, she is lovely and totally wasted on her meds! Let's face it Jill, given why she is in here she isn't exactly a virgin! apart from which, given the nature of this unit this is part of her treatment, she just doesn't know it yet."

Elly heard what was being said but couldn't react, she was far far too sleepy, woozy and comfortable!Even when she felt her thighs being parted she didn't object, something warm wet and slippy seemed to touch her sensitive vagina making her open her legs wider, opening her eyes a little she saw Jill red faced and breathing hard, her hand up inside her own skirt and down inside her panties! Jack for some reason had his face down between her legs staring up at her vagina, she thought, "Why is his tongue licking me?Why is he giving me a internal examination with his finger?I thought this was a Psychiatric hospital? Why is it so nice?" Elly found it increasingly difficult to focus and stay awake, making a great effort she turned her head around to watch Jill deftly remove her pink cotton panties and black tights, she also noted that Jill indeed was a genuine blonde! The next thing Elly was aware of was someone's warm wet lips on hers, a tongue gently probed at her mouth, delicately gliding over and along each lip then gently but firmly invaded her mouth in a ferocious French kiss! Still the fingers explored her vagina, and Elly felt herself drift off only to be awakened by the familiar scent of a woman's vagina as she saw through a haze Jill lift up her skirt and allow her naked vagina to descend onto her lips, Elly now thoroughly confused marveled at the warm wet cunt on her mouth, instinctively she began to caress it with her own tongue enjoying the sensation and taste! Elly slowly worked as much of her wet tongue up inside Jills vagina as possible, wiggling it around and licking the inside of Jills cunt! Her body registered the fact before her mind did, something long, thick and hard began to slip into her hole, making it necessary for Elly to part her legs wide open to allow Jacks cock to enter into her, as usual she achieved orgasm on penetration and felt her body respond to the large prick now throbbing, pulsing and moving insistently inside her, then she drifted completely off to sleep as the drugs took their full effect!

Elly wasn't certain what time it was, she awoke to a dark and quiet room, her room door opened and a female voice asked, "Are you awake Elly?

Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Elly once again felt the powerful sedatives effect on her body but managed to answer, "Thank you, something to eat and drink would be wonderful!"

Yawning loudly Elly added, "What time is it please, I'm a wee bit confused" The nurse checked her watch and answered, "It's just after 10 in the evening Elly, your husband was up to see you but you were sound asleep and he knows how essential rest is for you at the moment so he didn't wish to wake you, I'll get you something to eat then Elly it will be your medication time, OK?"

With that, the nurse came all the way into the room and switched on the bedside lamp, Elly could now see that the nurse was a pretty Asian girl, with a wonderful warm smile. Before leaving she asked, "Do you want to go to the toilet? You know for the first few days we have to keep an eye on you and that includes escorting you to the loo!" Elly returned her smile and responded by saying, "Thank you no nurse, not at the moment!"

The nurse left and Elly took stock of her situation, she still could not recall why she was here, with a enormous effort of will she remembered being brought into the room and undressed, with a frown she seemed to recall having sex, she struggled to find the memory and looked down at her body, she was now wearing a turquoise ankle length nightdress which was cut low on the breasts, revealing more than she would want in this situation! Elly knew it was entirely inappropriate for hospital wear, she guessed Ally her husband had packed it in a rush, somewhere in her mind a memory stirred of Ally wearing the self same nightie as he had pounded his large thick prick in and out of her, the feeling of the smooth cotton on his skin had made him incredibly hard and horny! She made her mind up to find some more practical pj's as soon as she could. Suddenly she was aware of a trickling sensation between her legs, quickly hoisting her nightdress and examining herself she noted large globules of man come dripping from her vagina, slowly but surely the memory began to take shape and she licked her lips as she thought back to the attentions of Jack and Jill! Equally quickly Elly lowered her nightie into place just as the nurse returned carrying a tray of food and a pot of tea, She said, "I hope this is OK the kitchen is closed now so we had to whip this up quickly for you!" She placed the tray on the writing table and as she left she added "When you are finished just call me, I'm just outside your door then we will sort out your meds for the evening"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.